Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Jake Tapper's producer  

Less than a month ago Chris "Fredo" Coumo's producer was charged with pedophilia

• Like 2

I hope all of you in this thread had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year!  <3 

Why have they not released an actual picture of Maxwell.  I do not want to see one where she/her legal rep has taken some pic of her with no context whatsoever.  

In this day and age where phones practically have to be surgically removed from a person, I'm 90% sure someone, anyone, even an employee has snapped a pic of her........the hugely famous Maxwell stuck in her small prison cell, complaining of it being so filthy inside, when staff told her to start flushing her toilet so it didn't smell so badly.  You really have to ask yourself why and how.  During this entire time, not one pic has been sold to the media.  Have they been warned not to publish any pics of Maxwell?

I am 90% sure they still don't have her in jail where she should be and as one of her legal reps was leaving the court he commented that Maxwell wants her booster shot.  Good for future reference I suppose.  

Apparently there are two more trials relating to her yet - I haven't followed it as closely as I should have been.  Life has been incredibly busy.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I hope all of you in this thread had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year!  <3 

Why have they not released an actual picture of Maxwell.  I do not want to see one where she/her legal rep has taken some pic of her with no context whatsoever.  

In this day and age where phones practically have to be surgically removed from a person, I'm 90% sure someone, anyone, even an employee has snapped a pic of her........the hugely famous Maxwell stuck in her small prison cell, complaining of it being so filthy inside, when staff told her to start flushing her toilet so it didn't smell so badly.  You really have to ask yourself why and how.  During this entire time, not one pic has been sold to the media.  Have they been warned not to publish any pics of Maxwell?

I am 90% sure they still don't have her in jail where she should be and as one of her legal reps was leaving the court he commented that Maxwell wants her booster shot.  Good for future reference I suppose.  

Apparently there are two more trials relating to her yet - I haven't followed it as closely as I should have been.  Life has been incredibly busy.

Hi Gwyn!!!  It's great to see you!! Hope your Christmas was great and you have a wonderful New Year too!!!

After over two years, it's happened and Ghislaine was found guilty. It is weird that there were never any pictures of her published. Not since the time of her arrest. The vaccine and the booster shots are given to prisoners. She won't be taken out because of Covid. I would love to see a picture of her sitting in that cell though. I do think she is in prison though. Her brother had filed with the UN to help because of her prison conditions. She's not in the lap of luxury anymore. This is all I can find, but she does face trial again, probably next year, because she lied under oath about Epstein abusing underage girls. I'm sure there will be an appeal to this conviction too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-29/ghislaine-maxwell-now-faces-another-criminal-trial-for-perjury

• Like 2

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Thanks for the link from CNN. If there is any MSM that knows about pedophilia it's their company. 

:D

That's true acidhead.

Here's some reactions to the verdict. I feel very happy for the victims.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40775130.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, acidhead said:

Just curious... 

Do you think this will end now or is this conviction just the beginning? 

She has another trial for lying under oath in the Guiffre case. The transcripts of that are in here somewhere. It wouldn't be real far back in the thread. According to this they were released in October of 2020. That will give you a timeline of when they were posted here. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-deposition-transcripts-released

The defense and Ghislaine's family have already begun to file for an appeal.

And then, we can always hope she starts spilling the beans now.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'Love is... Finishing each other's sentences.'

That photo creeps me out.  She seems happy but unaware that he considers her his property (that is my interpretation of the look on his face and the way he has his arm around her neck instead of her shoulder).

• Like 1

I think it's hilarious. Maxwell was well aware of what she was doing.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I just heard today that reporters and the court sketch artists were told they were not allowed to draw the jurors. They were to remain completely anonymous. There were no photographers allowed in the courtroom. Federal courts don't allow any cameras. After what happened with Epstein, guards at the jail were probably warned not to take pictures and release them to the public. I don't think there's many who would take the risk. They would be charged if any were released. There is video of her family leaving the trial.

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/international/family-of-uk-socialite-maxwell-voices-faith-in-her-innocence/

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/international/family-of-uk-socialite-maxwell-voices-faith-in-her-innocence/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Clean up continues... 

I kind of guess they figured they can't bring him back, although it is strange they'd just drop the case. They should go on and prosecute as they played the biggest role in allowing whatever happened to Epstein. He should have stood trial too and imo, there's plenty more who need to be put on trial. Maxwell is guilty in her own right by far but she's not a substitution.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/day-after-ghislaine-maxwells-convictions-prosecutors-formally-ditch-case-against-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-guards/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

I kind of guess they figured they can't bring him back, although it is strange they'd just drop the case. They should go on and prosecute as they played the biggest role in allowing whatever happened to Epstein. He should have stood trial too and imo, there's plenty more who need to be put on trial. Maxwell is guilty in her own right by far but she's not a substitution.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/day-after-ghislaine-maxwells-convictions-prosecutors-formally-ditch-case-against-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-guards/

Possibly putting them on trial will reveal something that someone doesn't want revealed.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Possibly putting them on trial will reveal something that someone doesn't want revealed.  

Yes, like what really happened in Epstein's cell that night.

• Like 5

@Gwynbleidd I'm not sure if you'll make it back into the thread, but on pages 249- 250, there are some articles about how the defense called Mrs. Dubin as a witness. She's always been one of your favorite people :lol: Are they kidding! We could have ripped her to shreds which I did. I don't know why the prosecution didn't. I'm so glad the jury didn't fall for it. She lied through her teeth. I can't imagine the nerve of calling her, of all people, to the stand.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

And who was really involved.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, susieice said:

Remember Epstein was going to name names in return for leniency... than <poof> 

Can't foresee Maxwell naming names.   

Also remember, James Comey's daughter was the lead prosecutor in her trial. 

All evidence sealed. 

No one talks 

No one leaks 

No one walks 

Like a mafia operation.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Remember Epstein was going to name names in return for leniency... than <poof> 

Can't foresee Maxwell naming names.   

Also remember, James Comey's daughter was the lead prosecutor in her trial. 

All evidence sealed. 

No one talks 

No one leaks 

No one walks 

Like a mafia operation.

This trial was conducted with too much decorum for me. I would have never been that quiet as a prosecutor. First, why only four victims testifying? Maybe holding back in case the verdict had gone the other way? I don't know. Most media outlets are posting articles of joy over her conviction. Ghislaine Maxwell will never be presumed innocent by anyone but her family, but I guess that's normal. She got an overwhelmingly fair trial. If the appeal did work, the only thing they could do is take her to England and hope she can hide with Andrew, who's attorneys will be in court next week. They want the case dismissed. Good luck with that. I really don't see that happening. The agreement he's hiding behind was just ordered to made public. I'm watching for the transcript to be posted online. This should happen sometime around January 3.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-12-29/epstein-settlement-with-giuffre-to-be-made-public-affects-prince-andrew-case

https://news.yahoo.com/epstein-settlement-giuffre-made-public-223011335.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGPzNt0_6RKaavDi791rvFtxLbCq9QHWS26_t_m6mkzws1tl6EVtrMB_Z0DxqW8M7WYy5cuVhjEgJ-hos32YaXY4UM58smeE22qOPaf75kk51XwH1bzZJVUNMxnAwd5zGuje9_4ESIBKEhz9QIyaQbRsw74txtKqrIAlQENf8RMJ

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

57247.jpg.b90e151f91cdf6e01da6caefafb7a957.jpg

I really think she'll be kept under a strict watch until she has all her trials and sentencings. Then she'll go into a cell and few will care.

• Like 2