Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Speculation grows that Maxwell may try to cut a deal for reduced sentence

Now that the British former socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted in her sex-trafficking trial, speculation is growing that she may try to cut a deal and become a government witness in any broader investigation into the elite social circle of her ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein.

Maxwell would be aiming for a reduced sentence by naming powerful names when it comes to others who may be involved in Epstein’s crimes.

But defense lawyers and sexual-crimes prosecutors have cast doubt on the government’s appetite to strike a bargain. They question whether Maxwell has any vital information the government does not already have, and whether it represents a strategy Maxwell has previously attempted that has failed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/30/ghislaine-maxwell-sentence-deal-speculation-jeffrey-epstein

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Now that the British former socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted in her sex-trafficking trial, speculation is growing that she may try to cut a deal and become a government witness in any broader investigation into the elite social circle of her ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein.

Maxwell would be aiming for a reduced sentence by naming powerful names when it comes to others who may be involved in Epstein’s crimes.

But defense lawyers and sexual-crimes prosecutors have cast doubt on the government’s appetite to strike a bargain. They question whether Maxwell has any vital information the government does not already have, and whether it represents a strategy Maxwell has previously attempted that has failed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/30/ghislaine-maxwell-sentence-deal-speculation-jeffrey-epstein

That's exactly what we need. Put the rest of these lovers of Jezebel into their bed. Take them all out.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Hi Still Waters

Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family.

Not likely they care about prosecuting anyone else as she is expendable and they just want to show they punished someone many of the others involved have greater status and influence.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Speculation grows as to how soon another mysterious suicide will occur. 

• Like 4

Are you sure that’s a blessing and not the Pontiff attempting to ward them off by invoking Saint Michael?

• Haha 3

The document between Giuffre and Epstein has been released. I'm looking for it.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-01-03/a-document-that-prince-andrew-claims-prevents-lawsuit-is-released

Here it is. It is clearly aimed at Florida and may not have any bearing on a case in New York. I'm not sure. I haven't really read it through yet.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21172662/giuffre-epstein-prince-andrew.pdf

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

A judge has ruled against two attempts by Andrew's lawyers to have the case dismissed. They will be in court tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/01/prince-andrew-lawsuit-virginia-giuffre-effort-block-rejected

https://news.yahoo.com/prince-andrew-suffers-double-setback-212937641.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACFLxnDglzYHYawDbBU2shJAmMSQQR-v_A9LDLGTIQjGcV6Korzz3X2wwPrL-3WKf3VbSlTjpVGQyh4OdBvNVQS8foz-l9h5jGtfChyISpg8jvU3ug2WKmBC4tAH1mg8dmMJ3VZbON5weMEMUJrqj-jEC8NrKijPV_tHbSQ_ShE-

A US federal judge has blocked two attempts by Prince Andrew to derail the sex assault lawsuit that Virginia Giuffre has brought against him.

Judge Lewis A Kaplan issued a written order telling Prince Andrew's lawyers that they must adhere to an already scheduled document handover. Further, the judge rejected a motion by the prince's attorneys to have the lawsuit dismissed on jurisdictional grounds as Ms Giuffre no longer lives in the US.

Ms Giuffre claims that she was sexually abused by Prince Andrew and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein on multiple occasions when she was 17.

Major developments in the lawsuit are expected during a hearing on Tuesday, just one day after the 2009 settlement agreement between Epstein and Ms Giuffre is made public.

The Guardian reports that Ms Giuffre's legal team is claiming that they have found up to six witnesses who can link Prince Andrew to Ms Giuffre.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

That document clearly refers specifically to the state of Florida. I'm thinking it won't hold water in New York. Andrew's lawyers will be in court so we'll soon find out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, susieice said:

It's not going well for Andrew. 

Publicity wise, it's not going well at all. Legally, it's a different matter. As harsh as it is to say, there's a settlement payout with the woman's signature on it stating she has taken this settlement money in lieu of any prosecution against Epstein or anyone associated with Epstein. It's up to the courts to decide whether Prince Andrew falls into the category of being an associate of Epstein's (as defined by the agreement) but it's not looking good for justice.  

That doesn't make him innocent, not by a long shot. But it may be impossible to bring any kind of suit against him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Publicity wise, it's not going well at all. Legally, it's a different matter. As harsh as it is to say, there's a settlement payout with the woman's signature on it stating she has taken this settlement money in lieu of any prosecution against Epstein or anyone associated with Epstein. It's up to the courts to decide whether Prince Andrew falls into the category of being an associate of Epstein's (as defined by the agreement) but it's not looking good for justice.  

That doesn't make him innocent, not by a long shot. But it may be impossible to bring any kind of suit against him. 

I took that to be an agreement covering cases brought in Florida. It may not have jurisdiction in another state. It seems the judge is still deciding as no answer has been forthcoming yet. He could lose this argument too. None of what she's filed occurred in Florida. Nor is the incident in London involved. Andrew got around.

https://www.newsweek.com/judge-repeatedly-rejects-claims-prince-andrews-lawyer-toss-sex-assault-suit-1665502

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/04/world/europe/prince-andrew-sexual-abuse-royal-family.html

If the judge allows the case to go forward, Andrew could face damaging testimony from Ms. Giuffre about his alleged abuse of her at Mr. Epstein’s residences in New York and in the Caribbean. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

I was going to have to correct a missed link in above post because the forum wouldn't let me edit. That happens a lot to me, but the correct link that I quoted is there now. It only took 4 attempts.

Edited by susieice

On 12/30/2021 at 2:49 AM, acidhead said:

Just curious... 

Do you think this will end now or is this conviction just the beginning? 

Pfft... It was over before it ever started. This whole charade went exactly the way they planned it to go. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYU7-F4AJY6/?utm_medium=share_sheet

• Like 1

I apologize if this is redundant information, I haven’t really followed this 253 page thread…

As for media coverage, did you even know that the FBI found Epstein’s cache of sex tapes labeled “(name of underage girl) + (name of VIP)” — and then lost them?

Immediately after Epstein’s arrest at Teterboro Airport in July 2019, the FBI executed a search warrant on his New York mansion. Following a daylong search, agents discovered a hidden safe in the closet of a fifth-floor dressing room, used a saw to break into it, and found an enormous collection of photos of naked girls, and CDs of the girls apparently having sex with influential men.

Then, the agents left — abandoning the photos and CDs, with Epstein’s employees free to wander about the place. As Kelly Maguire, FBI special agent in charge of the search, explained during Maxwell’s trial, they only had a warrant to search the house, but not to remove evidence — evidence at the heart of the entire sex trafficking scheme.

It didn’t occur to Maguire to leave a single agent behind to guard the CDs? How about the intern who just gets coffee?

You’ll never guess what happened next.

The CDs and photographs disappeared. By the time the FBI returned with a new warrant — four days later — to remove the CDs and photos, they were gone. Later, after a few phone calls, Epstein’s lawyer, Richard Kahn, “returned” the cache in two suitcases. I had no idea they were important! I was just tidying up!

Were the videos tampered with? Were all of the photos returned? Who knows!….

…..The reason the tapes are kind of important is that it was perfectly clear — certainly by 2019 — that Epstein had no legitimate source of income to fund his Caligula lifestyle, and further, that he was farming out underage girls for sex to the rich and powerful — with hidden cameras running everywhere. It sure looked like his underage sex ring was a blackmail/kompromat operation….

…..As further evidence that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COVER-UP: The New York Times has never breathed a single word about the CDs lost in the FBI’s botched search. Nor has the Washington Post. Nor the Chicago Tribune. Nor the Los Angeles Times.

Wait — I’ll make this easier. Here’s a list of all the major U.S. newspapers that did report on Maguire’s breathtaking revelation:

1) The Miami Herald
2) The New York Post

The end.

Comtinues

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/01/05/ann-coulter-the-great-epstein-cover-up-part-i/

• Like 1

@el midgetron No need to apologize. This thread is really long. The things they found in the New York mansion are in here somewhere with a lot of  related articles and pictures. His Palm Beach mansion was full of these too, some that were taken by the FBI. There's pictures of what they found in here and video of the raid as the FBI was going through it. A lot of pictures from both of these places were still on the walls or in the rooms. The same with the Zorro Ranch in New Mexico including the strip club in the basement level. A lot of Little St James Island in the Virgin Islands but the computers were pretty cleaned up by the time the FBI got there. All of Epstein's homes had cameras and video equipment installed in most of the rooms. There's a whole lot of videos out there. I think Gislaine probably knows where they are. At least some of them. There's a former Palm Beach police detective who is now living in Moscow who says he has encrypted copies of a lot of the videos of the goings on in Palm Beach and the "keys" to open them. He went to Moscow supposedly because of death threats. The Miami Herald is an excellent source for what was going on in Palm Beach. They spearheaded the effort to get all of this into the public awareness and filed a lot of disclosure suits. 

I wish I could tell you exactly where in this thread they all are but I can't remember precisely. I may be able to find dates on when some of these raids happened and that will give a timeline as to about where in here they are. We have pictures of the inside of Epstein's cell as it was found. There's a lot of information in this thread about people and places.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He was involved in Europe too. He had a home in Paris. That was handled by French police and one of his accomplices there was taken into French custody sometime after Ghislaine was arrested here. I haven't looked him up for a while because of all that was happening here. His name was Jean-Luc Brunel.

https://www.thefashionlaw.com/a-french-modeling-honcho-is-at-the-center-of-jeffrey-epsteins-web-of-underage-girls/

I found this but nothing right away about how the case is going. He was charged. I'll need to research further.

https://www.thefashionlaw.com/a-french-modeling-honcho-is-at-the-center-of-jeffrey-epsteins-web-of-underage-girls/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

There's also a lot in here about Epstein and Maxwell and their connections with Mossad. Her father was believed to have been an agent and is buried in Tel Aviv. This comes to mind because there was another woman believed to be a European spy who Epstein would travel with when he was in Paris. I remember he went to London for several days with her.

There's so much in this thread I can't begin to remember all the names. I do know for sure that they are all in here. All the released documents and all the documentaries are here in full. Everything we could find to Epstein's black book from Florida and the second one that was found later.

That's why this thread is so big.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

This is the Paris apartment. Andrew definitely went there also. I've wondered if he knew about the espionage that Epstein and Maxwell were most likely involved in also. Absolutely no mention of all this now.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4056895/epstein-luxury-paris-apartment-raped-underage-girls/

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2064759/jeffrey-epstein-whistleblower-quizzed-again/

My computer is acting up and I can't open articles from the New York Post. They are also a good source as they've been following this for the last two years too. They have good articles about Andrew and Paris.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Sorry. I quoted myself instead of editing again and ended up with a double post. Sometimes I just get upset. 

Edited by susieice

40 minutes ago, susieice said:

Edited by susieice