Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

3 hours ago, third_eye said:

Check out her page on iMDb....

You don't have to click on the link.... that's all there is that is listed there

Another myth was she being a "supermodel" to qualify for the Einstein visa... 

~

There are huge gaping holes to the timeline from student to model to meeting Trump and 'the rest, as they say, is history '

~

They don't look like the kind of pictures any model would use in a portfolio. So you're saying she was never really a model? Who is Zampolli and why did he bring her to the US? Or did she model in Europe and not here?

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, third_eye said:

There are huge gaping holes to the timeline from student to model to meeting Trump and 'the rest, as they say, is history '

No....its not....you are being as clear as mud here....what are you trying to say?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Found this about her early modeling days. These photo look like modeling shots.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/this-is-everything-we-know-about-melanias-modeling-career.html/

Here's a background story. She was in a contest when she was 22.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/where-is-melania-trump-from-and-how-did-she-come-to-america.html/

Another one.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/melania-trumps-life-before-marrying-donald-was-mysterious-8602986

I'm not finding a lot of breaks here or why that roommate would say what he did. It seems she was indeed a model when she came to the US. It's possible to be a victim of trafficking as an adult but Melania doesn't seem to have been forced by anyone to come here.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, susieice said:

Found this about her early modeling days. These photo look like modeling shots.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/this-is-everything-we-know-about-melanias-modeling-career.html/

Here's a background story. She was in a contest when she was 22.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/where-is-melania-trump-from-and-how-did-she-come-to-america.html/

Another one.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/melania-trumps-life-before-marrying-donald-was-mysterious-8602986

I'm not finding a lot of breaks here or why that roommate would say what he did. It seems she was indeed a model when she came to the US. It's possible to be a victim of trafficking as an adult but Melania doesn't seem to have been forced by anyone to come here.

Thanks for the info. What I got out of this side trail is that she really is a beautiful woman...lol

• Like 2

Here's another article about Melania. She was a good student according to her professor at the University of Ljubiljana, Professor Blaz Vogelnik. 

https://www.nickiswift.com/153673/what-melania-trump-was-like-before-the-fame/

Here's an article from the Daily Beast published last year. They all say she studied architecture and was very intelligent but that she stopped to take up modeling. Her modeling career in Europe wasn't really taking off and (Zampolli brought her to the US) came to the US to try and launch a career. She met Donald Trump and married him. I don't see any large gaps.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/young-melania-from-model-student-to-cover-girl

“Our faculty of architecture was hugely competitive in the late 1980s,” the professor recalled. The testing was “as hard as at the medical university,” and “Melania managed to pass the entry exams.”

As a 19-year-old, her former professor concludes, Melania clearly had ambition to match her intelligence. If not she could have chosen a much easier academic path instead of one that demanded proficiency in engineering, statics and dynamics. “She passed exams on construction engineering and statics; she managed to complete an experiment and defend her paper at the faculty,” Vogelnik told us.

To write her paper, Melania had to understand the effects of pressure, visualize a structure, build a wooden model, take photographs of it, describe the experiment in a way that showed knowledge of urban architecture and put it all together in a book. “Even if somebody suspects that she got some help at home,” said Vogelnik, “she still managed to defend her project to me to pass that test.”

But then, “at the end of the first year she did not show up at the exam,” the professor recalls. “She must have realized that it would take her six to seven more years of studies before she could start making good money as an architect.”

Melania had decided to become a model, which is also a fiercely competitive field. And while she has sometimes been described since as a “super-model,” which would have put her in the same category and the same generation as women like Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington, and Naomi Campbell, that was never the case.

Melania Trump’s Slovene biographer, Igor Omerza, notes that she did not have a huge career in the fashion business before meeting Donald Trump. “The only big magazine that published her photograph on the cover in Europe, before she moved to the U.S., was Spanish Bazaar,” Omerza said. In 1996, she also posed nude for a collection of racy photographs in Max magazine. At the height of the 2016 presidential race, some of those were published by the New York Post, including one on its cover, with the line “The Ogle Office.”

Note that the Post was a strong supporter of Donald Trump’s candidacy. 

After Melania met the self-proclaimed billionaire in the late 1990s, she posed for another series of nude photographs—on his posh private plane, and brandishing a silver pistol—that were published by British GQ in January 2000. Sixteen years later the editors of that magazine speculated that the Melania spread may have played a role helping her get that 2001 visa for “sustained national or international acclaim.”

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, skliss said:

No....its not....you are being as clear as mud here....what are you trying to say?

She’s a “sparrow”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

She’s a “sparrow”.

And how do we identify a sparrow? Ok, I see it's Australian slang. Had to look for that. Yes, Melania is no Ghislaine Maxwell.

Edited by susieice
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, skliss said:

I think just because he's a liar, a weasel and a wannabe. He probably claimed a lot of stuff. :lol:

You're right.....it's almost as bad as Epstein's claim that biologically, he had to have three orgasms daily or he'd what?.........Explode?  LOL  

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, acidhead said:

OMG best video intro ever @acidhead - just began watching it now and will discuss after :D  I am soooooooooooo excited to see this!!!!! :D 

edit:  Holy moly!  This is the best video we'll see so far.  I'm so amazed these guys actually snuck around the island without getting busted.  As they said, I'm not sure how long this vid will stay up.  Someone will want it taken down.  

If you don't feel like watching the entire 19mins, definitely begin watching at the 10min mark because they show you some demonic looking pig statues that are all over the island.  :wacko:  Along with a chair that's made out of animal skins and animal horns.  It's really ugly.  It looks more of a throne than a stylish unusual chair.  

The other part to skip to where possible tunnels could've been concreted in was at the 4mins 40 sec mark.  Then again, might not be as I take a second look at it, but check it out anyway if you get time. 

The temple door is actually painted on, not really a big wooden lock on it at all.  In fact, up close they said they could've built the whole thing for less than $5K and that it looked more like a movie set type of thing.  It wasn't expensive at all - especially as they mentioned for what Epstein could afford, the Temple was crap apparently. 

Unfortunately, they didn't get to go into that big storage shed area where the big timber double doors along the rear side of it were.  I think that could hopefully be done by someone else in the future maybe? 

They did go through the rubbish on the island.......Dumpster diving on Epstein Island....that was pretty funny.  

I was also on the lookout for a lot of concrete work done, but sadly didn't see any.  It does make me wonder where all of that has gone.  I'm still thinking tunnels......

The other thing these guys brought up was the fact that Rusty Shackleford's drone videos are priceless because, he filmed a lot of equipment (computer) that was removed from the island BEFORE the raid on it.  It clearly shows behind the scenes someone was told to get rid of evidence before the FBI arrived.  So frustrating this is. :(  

Excellent find @acidhead - I could just hug you for this!! :D 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, susieice said:

They don't look like the kind of pictures any model would use in a portfolio. So you're saying she was never really a model? Who is Zampolli and why did he bring her to the US? Or did she model in Europe and not here?

It's been pointed out to me that the fairytale princess story is more than holey. The other thing is she's claimed to speak numerous languages but is the most silent of all First Lady, maybe she's "shy"

~

5 hours ago, skliss said:

I dunno....

~

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

That was awesome!! Thank you acidhead!!! I could hug you too!!!

Wow, the doors on the temple are painted on! It was made to look like it held people in from the outside but it's just paint. The drone didn't pick up on that. Cheap like a movie set!

Did you see that private massage room towards the end? The drone didn't pick up on any of that. It's a shame they didn't have more time. It was kind of hard to follow as the video went fast. They had to.

All those weird statues everywhere. What was that mess under the blue tarp? It kind of looked like some kind of furniture. Driftwood or something. That chair with the horns was really strange. They didn't get very near the house. Just the pool area. Now we know there are people there. I'm just glad they didn't take a shot at these guys when they jumped into the boat and left.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Sex abuse survivors rallied outside of Epstein's Manhattan mansion on Monday to lobby for an expansion of the Child Victims Act.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/28/survivors-rally-at-epsteins-mansion-for-updates-to-child-victims-act/

• Like 2

6 hours ago, susieice said:

Wow, the doors on the temple are painted on! It was made to look like it held people in from the outside but it's just paint. The drone didn't pick up on that. Cheap like a movie set!

Right? How crazy is that :o  That was really good to see up close like that.  I don't know if those guys were crazy brave or crazy stupid for sneaking on the island. :lol:

I can't believe everything was unlocked.  They really weren't expecting any company.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, susieice said:

Did you see that private massage room towards the end? The drone didn't pick up on any of that. It's a shame they didn't have more time.

Oh yes! I hope they go back sometime.  :D 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I can't believe everything was unlocked.  They really weren't expecting any company. 

The "scene" has been cleared and cleaned. 

~

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Oh yes! I hope they go back sometime.  :D 

Didn't those guys say the locals told them there's another island where there's still stuff going on? Could they mean Great St James? Or is someone else running an island like this? I wish they would have talked more about that.

• Like 1

Federal prosecutors have met with witnesses asking them if they can be witnesses in a criminal case they are getting ready against Epstein's associates according to the Daily Beast. There's a lot more in the article than I have here.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-case-federal-prosecutors-are-lining-up-witnesses-against-his-cronies

It’s been more than two months since Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, but the investigation into possible accomplices is still very much alive. In recent days, federal prosecutors probing the financier’s sex-trafficking ring have been asking Epstein victims if they could serve as witnesses in the criminal case they are building.

Representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York traveled to Florida for an Oct. 15 meeting with several of Epstein’s victims and their counsel. The staffers, who worked in the victim services unit, held a similar meeting in New York on Oct. 23, lawyers for the women and a law enforcement source told The Daily Beast.

Following Epstein’s death in August, which was ruled a suicide by hanging, the Department of Justice said that it would continue to investigate anyone who helped Epstein procure underage girls or helped him to cover up crimes. A spokesman for the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office declined to comment on where the probe stands, only saying that the “investigation is continuing.”

According to Kuvin, prosecutors continue to battle wild speculation on how the 66-year-old money-manager died, along with rumors that he isn’t dead at all.

“The U.S. Attorney’s Office wanted to put to rest some of those conspiracy theories—that he was killed, that he’s still alive. There are people still talking about that,” Kuvin told The Daily Beast. “There are still people that think this was an absolute ruse and he’s sitting pretty in another part of the world.” 

Kuvin said investigators assured the women that their probe into Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators was ongoing. The lawyer declined to comment on the identities of those suspected accomplices.

“They wanted to meet with some of the victims to discuss whether or not they could be potential witnesses in that ongoing investigation,” Kuvin said. “One of my clients is going to meet with them privately about that issue.”

A bare-bones rundown of Epstein’s assets submitted by his lawyers following his arrest, and bank records obtained by prosecutors, provided a glimpse into Epstein’s net worth which is estimated at more than $550 million, but it may not be a complete accounting. The listed assets included $56 million in cash and another $500 million in properties and investments.

The properties include $85 million worth of real estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands—including his own private island—an $8.6 million Paris apartment, a $12 million Palm Beach estate, a $17 million New Mexico ranch, and his Manhattan mansion—which Epstein claimed is worth $55 million but prosecutors have said is worth $77 million.

•  
  •  

ADVERTISEMENT
Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

This article is about how Prince Andrew was set up but I posted it for the video which is about Epstein.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-forensic-team-fake-photos-virginia-roberts-giuffre-ghislaine-maxwell

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Here's an article I just found about how Epstein freely moved around in Hollywood and media circles even after his conviction and while the #metoo movement was bringing down others. More in the link than what's here.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-moved-freely-hollywood-circles-2008-conviction-1223336

On March 20, 2016, guests at Warner Bros.' Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice premiere in New York began whispering about one man mingling among the A-list crowd.

The surprised looks were aimed at Jeffrey Epstein, who was being introduced to guests by New York society doyenne Peggy Siegal. When a Warners executive was asked at the time how a highly recognizable level-three registered sex offender landed the hottest ticket in town, the executive offered no comment.

After serving a 13-month sentence and a subsequent year of house arrest in Palm Beach, Florida, Epstein in late 2010 hosted a dinner party in honor of his friend Prince Andrew at his 71st Street mansion in New York. Among the 15 to 20 guests, the New York Post reported at the time, were Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, Woody Allen, Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopoulos. (A source close to Couric tells THR it was her first and last encounter with Epstein.) Lasagna was served, and Epstein led his guests on a tour of the house; he was wearing jeans and velvet Stubbs & Wootton slippers. Multiple sources say the event was organized by Siegal, who presented it as an opportunity to meet the prince at the largest single-family dwelling in New York City. Given that it was less than two months after Kate Middleton and Prince William's engagement, interest in the royals was running high. Multiple guests who now decline to speak on the record noted the optics of attending such an event did not raise an eyebrow, in part because the invite came from Siegal. Siegal declined comment.

Even in the post-#MeToo era, Epstein, 66, frequently attended industry events, like the Gotham Awards in November 2017. Amid a climate where figures including Harvey Weinstein and CBS' Leslie Moonves had instantly become persona non grata for alleged misconduct, Epstein had been convicted and still enjoyed film-world access. As he traveled behind the velvet rope with ease, his alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell was also embraced. At the time of Epstein's conviction, Maxwell was not charged thanks to a highly controversial nonprosecution agreement.

Maxwell in recent years has been spotted at top-tier awards-season parties in New York and Los Angeles, where she hobnobbed with a pre-scandal Weinstein, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. She even attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar bash, posing with the magazine's editor, Graydon Carter. (Writer Vicky Ward on July 8 accused him of neutering her 2003 profile of Epstein by cutting out on-the-record accusations by two sisters who claimed Epstein sexually assaulted them, one of whom was 16 at the time of the alleged incident. Carter stated recently that he did not "have confidence" in Ward's reporting.)

In 2015, Gawker published the flight logs from Epstein's jet, which showed that Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and such powerful players as Bill Clinton and investor Ron Burkle took one flight to Africa. A source close to Burkle says he was invited by Clinton, assumed the ride was vetted and flew home on a commercial jet after finding Epstein to be "creepy."

• Like 1

Jeffrey Epstein investigators contacted by ‘dozens’ of possible victims, witnesses since his death

Investigators in the Jeffrey Epstein sex ring case have been contacted by “dozens” of possible victims and witnesses — and are traveling the US to cement a case against possible accomplices, according to a report. “I would be very nervous if I were somebody who helped Jeffrey Epstein at this point and would be seeking legal counsel,” former US Attorney Duncan Levin told The Daily Beast. Two sources familiar with the investigation told the site that “dozens” of potential witnesses and victims have come forward just since Epstein killed himself in his Manhattan lockup in August.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/29/jeffrey-epstein-investigators-contacted-by-dozens-of-possible-victims-witnesses-since-his-death/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Jeffrey Epstein investigators contacted by ‘dozens’ of possible victims, witnesses since his death

Investigators in the Jeffrey Epstein sex ring case have been contacted by “dozens” of possible victims and witnesses — and are traveling the US to cement a case against possible accomplices, according to a report. “I would be very nervous if I were somebody who helped Jeffrey Epstein at this point and would be seeking legal counsel,” former US Attorney Duncan Levin told The Daily Beast. Two sources familiar with the investigation told the site that “dozens” of potential witnesses and victims have come forward just since Epstein killed himself in his Manhattan lockup in August.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/29/jeffrey-epstein-investigators-contacted-by-dozens-of-possible-victims-witnesses-since-his-death/

US Attorney General William Barr promised the then known Epstein victims that he would pursue a Federal investigations into the accomplices that helped Epstein run his trafficking ring when Epstein was found dead. This is the first time in a while that anything has been published to show the investigation is still moving forward. It's wonderful that more victims are coming forward to speak with authorities about what happened to them. I hope this also includes the women from the ranch in New Mexico and the Virgin Islands also. France has opened their investigation on the victims of Brunel and Epstein in their country. Maxwell, Jean Luc Brunel and any others need to be prosecuted for their parts in what happened. Prince Andrew needs to come speak with the FBI and the attorneys like he said he would instead of hiding behind the palace and experts trying to say it's not really him in all the photographs. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

Just watched the video...good for those guys! Lots of impressions....wonder if there is anyway to research some of the freaky statues? There is one in the beginning that looks sort of Hindu-ish. The gargoyles are holding shields. I was shocked over the temple door being painted. So much is puzzling.  It sure looks like there was at least one building torn down from the amount of trash material. Massage area...creepy! It just doesn't look like the luxury I would expect in a place owned by such a rich guy. Also he passed what looked like a rectangular hole in the ground with a piece of plywood over it, I wish he would have lifted the plywood, I was thinking it might be a tunnel entrance. Lots to ponder over!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, susieice said:

Didn't those guys say the locals told them there's another island where there's still stuff going on? Could they mean Great St James? Or is someone else running an island like this? I wish they would have talked more about that.

Yes, the locals did say there is another island that these guys are "investigating".  I've never seen these guys before so I'm not sure how reputable they are.  I was having a look at their info and the Jeff Berwick fellow has a bunch of questionable websites that come up saying he's a fraud and some are saying he's a CIA plant or something like that etc.  The issue with all of these websites that offer up a whole bunch of different info, makes me take them with a grain of salt.  They kinda reminded of that crazy guy John McAfee that is so "out there" and they must do crazy stuff in the name of "getting info".    

I thought it was entertaining nevertheless and even though their footage was all over the place, it was good to see the island up close and personal.  I only wish they could've gotten into that storage shed that backs onto the helipad area about 50 metres to the rear of it. Oh well, can't have everything in one hit. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Just watched the video...good for those guys! Lots of impressions....wonder if there is anyway to research some of the freaky statues? There is one in the beginning that looks sort of Hindu-ish. The gargoyles are holding shields. I was shocked over the temple door being painted. So much is puzzling.  It sure looks like there was at least one building torn down from the amount of trash material. Massage area...creepy! It just doesn't look like the luxury I would expect in a place owned by such a rich guy. Also he passed what looked like a rectangular hole in the ground with a piece of plywood over it, I wish he would have lifted the plywood, I was thinking it might be a tunnel entrance. Lots to ponder over!!

There was also that concrete looking style trough out in the middle of nowhere.  I thought it might be for the elusive cow that moves around the island :P  just kidding! 

Yeah! Those little pig statues with the little horns on their heads were definitely holding shields.  I'm not familiar with shields and thought it might've related to Epstein's heraldry.  But then again, who knows with him.  Someone on the forums might know.

Yes, that other statue looked very eastern indeed.  Apart from the pig statues and that ugly looking head statue on a post, the other statues looked like they had a very rich Asian influence.  

Maybe they will go back again.  Or maybe this will encourage copy-cats to go and sneak on the island, now that these guys have done it.  

I'm still wondering who could be paying his staff.  It must just come out of his trusts.  I'm not a businessperson so I wouldn't have the faintest idea to be honest. 

• Like 2