Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

8 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

oh thanks Susie, yes when I read it - I thought they meant it was only these two guards that went into that "common area"  and were seen by the FBI.  We need to see this footage, badly.  I need a coffee too, brb,   Sorry, I haven't been here today as it's been too hot and there are fires here in Victoria (nowhere near where I live in Melbourne, but it's dropped from 39 celsius down to 20 celsius in 20 minutes whilst I was driving the boys home from school before.  Crazy weather.  I hope the fires are brought under control.  

OMG I'm so sorry Gwyn. We are getting some reports about the fires you are having there. I want to cry for the koalas. People are rescuing as many of them as they can. Stay safe. I sure hope they can get them out soon. Queensland is still burning too, right? That's just terrible. Just wishing the best for everyone involved and that they all stay safe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

They need all of their phones tapped pronto.  Exactly, if her lawyers are still actively opposing this (as well as the John Doe fellow, probably Prince Andrew that one was) she's definitely alive somewhere. 

In fact, the only reason she'd still be alive is because she'd be telling the "elites involved" that she's actively fighting this next drop.  The Judge is a derp is they don't allow this next drop.  This case is far too big to not allow it to come out into the public eye.  It would cause massive mistrust from the public towards the Judicial system and even worse consequences as it goes on. 

They could be released by the end of December now. The judge has to know her attorneys are in contact with her and she is seriously wanted for questioning. Not to mention she's facing more suits. Some of the articles I found yesterday said Andrew is probably mentioned heavily in them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

OMG I'm so sorry Gwyn. We are getting some reports about the fires you are having there. I want to cry for the koalas. People are rescuing as many of them as they can. Stay safe. I sure hope they can get them out soon. Queensland is still burning too, right? That's just terrible. Just wishing the best for everyone involved and that they all stay safe. 

I believe they've still got fires up that way - there's a massive dust storm that hit north west Victoria this afternoon.  See this pic here of it rolling in:

11725206-3x2-700x467.jpg.c0bca69e1de02c534fbe1c8c015c6349.jpg

And now they're saying the whole state is in lockdown.  We live in South East Melbourne so it's all fine here.  The winds were buffeting the vehicle when I was waiting in the school car park.  I thought the trees were going to be uprooted the wind gusts seemed so strong.  Then the temperature just plummeted.  

• Sad 2

This article just came up from the NY Post. The female guard, Tova Noel, says she will cooperate with the federal investigation into Epstein's death.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/20/mcc-prison-guard-willing-to-dish-on-epstein-death-cooperate-with-ig-probe/

A Manhattan prison guard is willing to cooperate with a federal investigation into Jeffrey Epstein’s death — even though she’s been accused of goofing off while he hanged himself, her lawyer said Wednesday.

Tova Noel “did not make any efforts to frustrate the Government’s investigation” following Epstein’s jailhouse suicide, defense lawyer Jason Foy said in a statement.

“In fact, Ms. Noel remains available to fully and truthfully cooperate with the Inspector General’s investigation, which is also geared toward uncovering the many problems that existed from the commencement of her employment [and] which continue to plague the Metropolitan Correctional Center.”

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

They could be released by the end of December now. The judge has to know her attorneys are in contact with her and she is seriously wanted for questioning. Not to mention she's facing more suits. Some of the articles I found yesterday said Andrew is probably mentioned heavily in them.

Oh good, I don't think they should be redacted.  They should be made public for all to see.  If they're investigating this case, it should be fully transparent to a certain degree.  I would not be surprised if the Queen is applying pressure to have these docs suppressed (as John Doe).  Again, she has the means and the motive. ;) 

• Like 2

Just now, Gwynbleidd said:

I believe they've still got fires up that way - there's a massive dust storm that hit north west Victoria this afternoon.  See this pic here of it rolling in:

11725206-3x2-700x467.jpg.c0bca69e1de02c534fbe1c8c015c6349.jpg

And now they're saying the whole state is in lockdown.  We live in South East Melbourne so it's all fine here.  The winds were buffeting the vehicle when I was waiting in the school car park.  I thought the trees were going to be uprooted the wind gusts seemed so strong.  Then the temperature just plummeted.  

That is so sad. The air quality looks like it would be hard to breath ok outside. I really feel for those poor people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

This article just came up from the NY Post. The female guard, Tova Noel, says she will cooperate with the federal investigation into Epstein's death.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/20/mcc-prison-guard-willing-to-dish-on-epstein-death-cooperate-with-ig-probe/

A Manhattan prison guard is willing to cooperate with a federal investigation into Jeffrey Epstein’s death — even though she’s been accused of goofing off while he hanged himself, her lawyer said Wednesday.

Tova Noel “did not make any efforts to frustrate the Government’s investigation” following Epstein’s jailhouse suicide, defense lawyer Jason Foy said in a statement.

“In fact, Ms. Noel remains available to fully and truthfully cooperate with the Inspector General’s investigation, which is also geared toward uncovering the many problems that existed from the commencement of her employment [and] which continue to plague the Metropolitan Correctional Center.”

I really think these two are fall-guys. 

• Like 3

Oh good, I don't think they should be redacted.  They should be made public for all to see.  If they're investigating this case, it should be fully transparent to a certain degree.  I would not be surprised if the Queen is applying pressure to have these docs suppressed (as John Doe).  Again, she has the means and the motive. ;) 

I kind of think she and Prince Phillip are very upset with Andrew right now. They said she's putting on a good face in public but behind the scenes, she's having words with her son. They're saying she will probably not approve of a second interview. I kind of feel sorry for her as a mom. I don't remember ever seeing a reaction like what's happening to Andrew before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I really think these two are fall-guys. 

Go up a couple of posts. (5 posts. our numbers are messed up right now) I just found a new article that was just released about the one guard.

• Like 1

Here's another article asking questions about Prince Andrew's billionaire lifestyle

We all heard him say he didn't regret his association with Epstein in the interview.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/20/questions-of-prince-andrews-billionaire-lifestyle-arise-amid-his-public-retreat/

Facing a wave of criticism, the Duke of York announced he had sought permission from the Queen to “step back from public duties for the foreseeable future,” and went on to apologize to Epstein’s victims.

“I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein,” the prince said in his statement, while also for the first time offering to cooperate with law enforcement.

As corporate sponsors rushed to sever ties with charities and organizations linked to Andrew, questions also arose about how the royal maintained a billionaire Lothario lifestyle on his $321,000 annual allowance from the Queen and a naval pension worth $25,000 a year.

In 2015, Andrew splurged on a $16 million chalet in the sought-after Swiss town of Verbier while also forking over $9 million to renovate Royal Lodge, his official residence in Berkshire, the UK Sun reported Wednesday.

Since his divorce from Sarah Ferguson in 1996, the prince has also been repeatedly photographed cavorting on luxury megayachts with topless women and holidaying with convicted Libyan gun runners and Saudi billionaires.

Seeking to explain his lavish lifestyle, the Sun report suggested Andrew had been benefitting from his well-documented controversial friendships with tycoons and autocrats in corrupt countries such as Azerbaijan, Bahrain and Kazakhstan — using whatever influence he has to curry favor with dictators.

The royal has faced particular scrutiny over his friendship with the billionaire leader of the gas-rich former Soviet state of Azerbaijan, who has been accused of rigging elections and torturing political opponents.

image.gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

Go up a couple of posts. (5 posts. our numbers are messed up right now) I just found a new article that was just released about the one guard.

My bad...you got it. I'm just trying to load what I just found in here. Need to start thinking about what I'm doing. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

I kind of think she and Prince Phillip are very upset with Andrew right now. They said she's putting on a good face in public but behind the scenes, she's having words with her son. They're saying she will probably not approve of a second interview. I kind of feel sorry for her as a mom. I don't remember ever seeing a reaction like what's happening to Andrew before.

I like to think of them as being in panic-mode Susie.  I have no love for the monarchy whatsoever, can you tell? :P 

• Like 2

I like to think of them as being in panic-mode Susie.  I have no love for the monarchy whatsoever, can you tell? :P 

Yes. We aren't in the Commonwealth so as Americans we probably do view the royal family differently than you do. :P

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, susieice said:

There has literally got to be thousands of women.  Probably into the tens of thousands he did this for so long.  It's not like it began with Guiffre isn it.  He was doing this way back in the early 90s with Maria Farmer and her sister.  

I have no doubts Maxwell was into this whole thing too.  She seemed so "cool"  with it all.   Cool enough to participate, threaten the victims and recruit more and more.  It could be argued she was worse than him in some ways.  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

oh thanks Susie, yes when I read it - I thought they meant it was only these two guards that went into that "common area"  and were seen by the FBI.  We need to see this footage, badly. 

I put this in Dark Grey's thread but I'm going to put it in here too. What do you think about if these two "other workers" could be related to that white van with men inside that people reported seeing pulling up to the prison that night?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

Yes. We aren't in the Commonwealth so as Americans we probably do view the royal family differently than you do. :P

Think yourselves lucky you escaped them by way of the pilgrims!  If only our ancestors weren't bundled up on ships full of rats and transported for stealing loaves of bread, we'd probably still feel differently too. :lol:  But a lot don't care.  I truly do not know one person who likes the monarchy. 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

There has literally got to be thousands of women.  Probably into the tens of thousands he did this for so long.  It's not like it began with Guiffre isn it.  He was doing this way back in the early 90s with Maria Farmer and her sister.  

I have no doubts Maxwell was into this whole thing too.  She seemed so "cool"  with it all.   Cool enough to participate, threaten the victims and recruit more and more.  It could be argued she was worse than him in some ways.  

They found literally thousands of pictures and videos of young girls in Epstein's Florida and New York mansions. That we know as a fact. Not sure about the island or the Paris apartment. They haven't raided the Zorro ranch in New Mexico yet that I'm aware of.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Think yourselves lucky you escaped them by way of the pilgrims!  If only we were bundled up on ships full of rats and transported for stealing loaves of bread for our ancestors, we'd probably still feel differently too. :lol:  But a lot don't care.  I truly do not know one person who likes the monarchy. 

I guess the revolution worked :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, susieice said:

I put this in Dark Grey's thread but I'm going to put it in here too. What do you think about if these two "other workers" could be related to that white van with men inside that people reported seeing pulling up to the prison that night?

Well, it's clear now that these two guards were far too lazy to be doing their jobs, in fact, one could argue that American Tax Payer's paid for Epstein to kill himself.  :lol:

They sound like they could've let any Tom, Dick or Harry walk by without them noticing anything, because they were far too busy shopping online.  It's definitely possible Susie, anything is possible in this case because absolutely nothing makes sense.

These two are going to plead not-guilty, but, the discussion on some other forums are saying these two reek of the types of people who'd be easily paid off by whoever, to either get Epstein out, or let him kill himself *coughs* or allow someone to come in and kill him off.  

This just creates even more new questions in my opinion. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

They found literally thousands of pictures and videos of young girls in Epstein's Florida and New York mansions. That we know as a fact. Not sure about the island or the Paris apartment. They haven't raided the Zorro ranch in New Mexico yet that I'm aware of.

He knew of the raid and the arrest according to his Butler in Paris who Epstein phoned before landing.  Which begs one to ask, who else did he make phone calls to prior to landing.......  We'd have to be biggest imbeciles on the planet to think he didn't call his other properties to warn of the impending arrest/raids.  

• Like 2

He knew of the raid and the arrest according to his Butler in Paris who Epstein phoned before landing.  Which begs one to ask, who else did he make phone calls to prior to landing.......  We'd have to be biggest imbeciles on the planet to think he didn't call his other properties to warn of the impending arrest/raids.  

Most articles are saying Epstein was not expecting to be arrested when he arrived in New York from Paris. The FBI didn't go into the New York mansion until right after he was taken into custody. The articles agreed they hit the jackpot there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

I guess the revolution worked :lol:

And to think Hillary Clinton was just with Meghan Markle talking about how badly she was treated in the press  :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

Most articles are saying Epstein was not expecting to be arrested when he arrived in New York from Paris. The FBI didn't go into the New York mansion until right after he was taken into custody. The articles agreed they hit the jackpot there.

I personally think it should've been a joint raid with NM, the VI, Florida and Paris, when they raided the NYC apartment.  See?  How many different stories are there with this entire saga.  Nothing makes sense because we keep getting told so many conflicting stories.  Like these two guards for instance were originally reported as stand-ins.  But I can't see where they're called that now. 

Oh also, there is this ridiculously crazy theory going on right now and I keep seeing it lately.  It's to do with Bourdain being on that stretcher instead of Epstein.  Can you imagine keeping Bourdain on ice till Epstein decides to make a get-away?  :lol:

They're creating this rumour because Bourdain did the sudden hanging suicide right before he was going to bring out in to the open, some pedophile ring he'd come across to do with the Clintons.  Yes, the Clintons again. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Haha 1