Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gwynbleidd

Epstein found Dead in Jail

5,961 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

susieice

Ghislane wants court documents about her sex life sealed. I wonder if an affair with Clinton is in there somewhere.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/12/ghislaine-maxwell-wants-court-docs-about-her-sex-life-to-stay-sealed/

Ghislaine Maxwell – a longtime associate of Jeffrey Epstein – is fighting to keep sealed court documents about her sex life under wraps, according to a new filing.

The secret documents relate to a seven-hour, 418-page deposition Maxwell gave as part of a now-settled defamation lawsuit filed against her in 2015 by Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

“The subject matter … is extremely personal, confidential and subject to considerable abuse by the media,” Maxwell’s lawyer Jeffrey Pagliuca wrote in a Wednesday filing in Manhattan federal court.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

They still won't release Epstein's Grand Jury transcript from 2006.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/editorials/fl-op-edit-jeffrey-epstein-20200612-6mwii6g5vzhldoycxs4ojgjld4-story.html

Jeffrey Epstein’s death 10 months ago denied his victims the satisfaction of seeing the sex trafficker face justice. Those victims and the public, however, still deserve to know everything about the secret deal Epstein received in Palm Beach County a decade ago.

This week, Palm Beach County Chief Judge Krista Marx ruled that State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Clerk of Courts Sharon Bock can’t release transcripts from Epstein’s 2006 grand jury proceeding, which produced a single state count for solicitation of prostitution. Federal prosecutors in Miami at one point had considered charges that could have sent Epstein to prison for life for abusing dozens of teenage girls at his Palm Beach mansion.

If Epstein had gone to trial, the grand jury records would have become public. Because he took a deal, the records remain sealed and the questions remain unanswered.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

The author of the new book gave an interview and questioned where the criminal investigation into Ghislaine is at.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-epstein-case-wheres-criminal-investigation-ghislaine-maxwell

Author Daniel Halper asked Friday “where’s the criminal investigation” against Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, and stressed that “transparency” from the Department of Justiceis needed.

Halper, the author of “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” noted on Friday that Maxwell “has been accused of partaking” and “being an accessory to” crimes related to Epstein and told “America’s Newsroom” that “what’s shocking” is “that the Justice Department doesn't seem so keen to go after her.”
Last month, Maxwell won a critical request to delay questioning in a civil suit filed against her on the grounds that her sworn testimony could incriminate her should there be a criminal case against her in the future.

Halper noted that victims are “going after her” in civil suits, but asked, “Where’s the criminal investigation?

“I think we need some transparency from the Justice Department,” he continued.

“After Jeffrey Epstein died, there were calls for investigations from the Department of Justice and there was an inclination to go after her, but since then, and it’s been a year, it’s been totally silent.”

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, susieice said:

The author of the new book gave an interview and questioned where the criminal investigation into Ghislaine is at.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-epstein-case-wheres-criminal-investigation-ghislaine-maxwell

Author Daniel Halper asked Friday “where’s the criminal investigation” against Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, and stressed that “transparency” from the Department of Justiceis needed.

Halper, the author of “A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” noted on Friday that Maxwell “has been accused of partaking” and “being an accessory to” crimes related to Epstein and told “America’s Newsroom” that “what’s shocking” is “that the Justice Department doesn't seem so keen to go after her.”
Last month, Maxwell won a critical request to delay questioning in a civil suit filed against her on the grounds that her sworn testimony could incriminate her should there be a criminal case against her in the future.

Halper noted that victims are “going after her” in civil suits, but asked, “Where’s the criminal investigation?

“I think we need some transparency from the Justice Department,” he continued.

“After Jeffrey Epstein died, there were calls for investigations from the Department of Justice and there was an inclination to go after her, but since then, and it’s been a year, it’s been totally silent.”

 

Yes, very suspicious like people are covering for her.

But Epstein did work his way into the elite of society and they are the ones who hold power.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster

The very fact he is dead in suspicious circumstances, the fact the investigation is being hampered, suggests someone very powerful (or multiples) are involved.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarocal
40 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The very fact he is dead in suspicious circumstances, the fact the investigation is being hampered, suggests someone very powerful (or multiples) are involved.

My guess,? This is one of the best chances for Democrats and Republicans to be quietly,  diligently working in a collaborative matter with no regard to partisan rhetoric.

Edited by Jarocal
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
7 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Holy Moly! :lol:  I was not expecting THAT, Susie!  Hahahahaha 

Oh what a twisted web these people have woven....... Intriguing indeed!

In the Netflix episodes, there is the section where Virginia talks about how Ghislaine and Jeffrey asked her to have a baby for them.  I always think back on that with such suspicion.  What on earth were those two going to do with a baby of all things..... I then thought about how he wanted to create that baby-farm on his ranch in New Mexico.  I mean, who knows if he didn't already do something towards that with his research grants given out to multitudes of greedy universities not caring about the source of their donations.  Mind boggling LOL  

 

I don't know why but this reminds me of that television show that was on cable (USA I think) called DIG.  There was a ranch in New Mexico that had 13 boys who were all clones because they had the DNA that the cult suspected would be the messiah returning.  They were training the boys to be rabbis or holy men and they original boy was murdered because he figured out something was wrong and tried to run away.  They just replaced him with one of the clones.   In the mean time there were 2 other factions fighting over an artifact that was supposed to be involved in the return of the messiah, but one faction wanted to prevent it and the other wanted it to happen.    How weird is that?  I am sure Jeffrey Epstein was not keeping herds of children for that, it was probably just like a cattle ranch.  Raise them and sell them for meat.  I think New Mexico would be not be any safer a place than anywhere else, though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd

As I've been reading back at the sheer numbers of possible claims against Epstein's Estate, it made me think that Epstein might've actually promised conned Ghislaine that he'd keep her financially secure should anything ever happen to him.

In that Netflix series, they interviewed this fellow who was similar to a modern day HR guy for Bear/Sterns.  You'll remember when we first went back to see the history of Epstein, he got his first job at Dalton College.  It was at that time that Bill Barr's father was the Principal.  It is entirely believable that in those days, not many people went to the lengths of checking up on applicant's educational accreditations etc.  It would've required a request formally typewritten to the particular college or person asking for confirmation etc. 

This fellow who worked for Bear Sterns did just that.  He was suspicious of Epstein and about 12 months after he began at Bear Sterns, he received notice that Epstein did not graduate at all from any University or College.  He spoke to the boss of Bear Sterns and relayed the info he'd found out about Epstein.  However, the boss said to confront Epstein with the info but not to fire him. 

The fellow did just that.  However, he said that Epstein just sat there with a smile on his face and was not rattled at all about what they'd found out about him.  He said that if he hadn't lied on his application, that he would not have gotten a look-in for jobs that he knew he was entirely capable of doing.  He always came across as confident and cocky with zero cares in the world or the people about him.  

Another thing you'll most likely remember from our research is how Epstein was described as someone who is great at selling shares/stocks/bonds etc but his moral compass is upside-down.  They go on to describe how Epstein would "talk" his way into people's lives (elite rich types) and essentially promise them big returns but what he was doing was illegal, but as his moral compass was upside-down he did not care.  I believe this is how he promised conned Wexner out of not only 40 million dollars of his fortune, but also the NY Mansion, the fleet of planes too.  Wexner admitted he was embarassed in Sept 2019, as he was talked into giving Epstein his Power of Attorney back during that time.  

In a nutshell, I think Epstein conned Ghislaine too.  She was a willing participant with his perverted games and he essentially used her for her social connections.  Thus, she supplied him with more and more people to con.  What a perfect operation they had going.  

With all of these possible claims against his Estate, I highly doubt there will be much left over for Ghislaine.  I think she will simply be another casualty of his unfulfilled promises cons.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

I wonder why Bear/Sterns didn't fire him when they found out he had lied? What was going on at Bear/Sterns that Epstein was so confident the man's boss wouldn't fire him? That's still an open end question for me. Still too many open end questions.

Marie Farmer said she was raped at Wexner's home in Ohio in 1996. 

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/wexner-spokesperson-says-ties-have-been-severed-with-epstein-for-more-than-a-decade

The NYC mansion wasn't transferred to Epstein until 2011. That's 3 years after Epstein's Florida arrest. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-bought-nyc-townhouse-how-2019-7

I do think they both used each other to their own needs but Ghislaine was a willing participant in running his trafficking ring. At some point he may have promised her that he would support her, but I don't see her getting anything now. I hope she ends up in court answering for what she's done. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
8 minutes ago, susieice said:

I wonder why Bear/Sterns didn't fire him when they found out he had lied?

Great question Susie - they said that when Epstein was working at Dalton College (under the fake pretense he was an early graduate of Physics, so he was employed as a Physics Teacher) he began dating the daughter of the boss of Bear Sterns.  Go figure huh?  He probably saw her as a way into the big money.  I couldn't ascertain whether she was a student at Dalton College or not.  But both the son and daughter of the boss of Bear Sterns' kids went to the school.  I wondered if it was possible that Epstein had it in his sights all along, to get employed at the school, then conveniently date the daughter, then leave to work at her father's company Bear Sterns.  

Was she a student?  I do not know.  But perhaps teachers could date students back then in the 70s.  I wouldn't think so, but on what planet would that stop Epstein.....It seems when he had something in his sights, he went for it and didn't stop until he got what he wanted. 

They did interview this fellow who ended up serving time for illegally trading on the stockmarket and he was a boss of Epstein's.  I cannot figure out who this guy was, I will have to go back and check his name again but I think it was the boss from Bear Stearns.  But this fellow wanted to be interviewed on this Netflix series so he could tell his side of the story.  He talked about Epstein with such admiration in a way.  He said Epstein was not scared of conducting illegal transactions and that's the way he operated. He had no remorse for any of it and the guy seemed to think it was a good deal doing what they were doing as money overrode everything during that time.

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

Marie Farmer said she was raped at Wexner's home in Ohio in 1996.

Both Maria and Annie Farmer are interviewed in depth on that show.  It's really disgusting to see how he and Maxwell treated those poor girls.  They were literally so young.  I can believe Wexner knew nothing about it though.  I think if anything, Epstein would've spun it as if Wexner did know and he'd have blackmailed old Les for even more at that time.  

20 minutes ago, susieice said:

The NYC mansion wasn't transferred to Epstein until 2011. That's 3 years after Epstein's Florida arrest. 

That's really interesting isn't it.   It seems that Wexner sold it to NES which Epstein owned which then sold it to one of his shell companys related to the Virgin Islands.  Essentially selling it to himself for $0.  Just going by this part from that article, thanks Susie :) 

Quote

The townhouse was bought in 1989 by founder and CEO of L Brands Les Wexner for $US13.2 millionWexner then sold it in 1998 to the New York-based Nine East 71st Street Corporation (NES) for an undisclosed amount. Public records from 2011 show that Epstein held, to some degree, ownership of NES.Details of his relationship with the company are still unclear.

Public records show that, in 2011, the ownership of the property was transferred from NES to the Virgin Islands-based company Maple Inc., another company also controlled by Epstein. Documents indicate that the property was transferred to Maple for $US0.

This appeared to be a common tactic of him moving money through shell companies and accounts.  Apparently he was brilliant at it, which made a lot of people with riches, hide money through various foundations, organisations, accounts, banks etc.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
27 minutes ago, susieice said:

I do think they both used each other to their own needs but Ghislaine was a willing participant in running his trafficking ring. At some point he may have promised her that he would support her, but I don't see her getting anything now. I hope she ends up in court answering for what she's done. 

Absolutely Susie, I almost feel like she is attempting to pass herself off as a victim since his death.  This is not the case according to the victims themselves, the ones she recruited and actively participated in their rape and victimization.  Some of those stories are frightening.  I think last year when we were going through all of this, I became almost desensitized to it.  But after watching the interviews, it really hit home how scary it must've been for them.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

They did interview this fellow who ended up serving time for illegally trading on the stockmarket and he was a boss of Epstein's.  I cannot figure out who this guy was, I will have to go back and check his name again but I think it was the boss from Bear Stearns.  But this fellow wanted to be interviewed on this Netflix series so he could tell his side of the story.  He talked about Epstein with such admiration in a way.  He said Epstein was not scared of conducting illegal transactions and that's the way he operated. He had no remorse for any of it and the guy seemed to think it was a good deal doing what they were doing as money overrode everything during that time.

 

I would love to be able to see this interview. I don't have Netflix :cry: Do you remember back when we found out about this guy? He did 18 yrs for a ponzi scam he said Epstein was heavily into. He spoke out right before or after Epstein died. Epstein left the firm right before the scam was cracked open. It says he was interviewed in the docudrama also. I'd love to hear this. This guy seemed to think the ponzi scam was the beginning of the fortune Epstein built. Epstein was never charged. If I remember right, people who were taken in this scam were also filing claims against Epstein's estate.

https://www.oxygen.com/true-crime-buzz/steven-hoffenberg-says-jeffrey-epstein-helped-him-with-ponzi-scheme

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Absolutely Susie, I almost feel like she is attempting to pass herself off as a victim since his death.  This is not the case according to the victims themselves, the ones she recruited and actively participated in their rape and victimization.  Some of those stories are frightening.  I think last year when we were going through all of this, I became almost desensitized to it.  But after watching the interviews, it really hit home how scary it must've been for them.

 

This is a lot of why I stay with this case in hopes they see justice. They were so young and terrorized. 

I still wonder where all the tapes from the cameras in all of Epstein's mansions are too. And from Little St James. A lot of photographs were found in NYC and were talked about by staff in the New Mexico ranch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
5 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

As I've been reading back at the sheer numbers of possible claims against Epstein's Estate, it made me think that Epstein might've actually promised conned Ghislaine that he'd keep her financially secure should anything ever happen to him.

In that Netflix series, they interviewed this fellow who was similar to a modern day HR guy for Bear/Sterns.  You'll remember when we first went back to see the history of Epstein, he got his first job at Dalton College.  It was at that time that Bill Barr's father was the Principal.  It is entirely believable that in those days, not many people went to the lengths of checking up on applicant's educational accreditations etc.  It would've required a request formally typewritten to the particular college or person asking for confirmation etc. 

This fellow who worked for Bear Sterns did just that.  He was suspicious of Epstein and about 12 months after he began at Bear Sterns, he received notice that Epstein did not graduate at all from any University or College.  He spoke to the boss of Bear Sterns and relayed the info he'd found out about Epstein.  However, the boss said to confront Epstein with the info but not to fire him. 

The fellow did just that.  However, he said that Epstein just sat there with a smile on his face and was not rattled at all about what they'd found out about him.  He said that if he hadn't lied on his application, that he would not have gotten a look-in for jobs that he knew he was entirely capable of doing.  He always came across as confident and cocky with zero cares in the world or the people about him.  

Another thing you'll most likely remember from our research is how Epstein was described as someone who is great at selling shares/stocks/bonds etc but his moral compass is upside-down.  They go on to describe how Epstein would "talk" his way into people's lives (elite rich types) and essentially promise them big returns but what he was doing was illegal, but as his moral compass was upside-down he did not care.  I believe this is how he promised conned Wexner out of not only 40 million dollars of his fortune, but also the NY Mansion, the fleet of planes too.  Wexner admitted he was embarassed in Sept 2019, as he was talked into giving Epstein his Power of Attorney back during that time.  

In a nutshell, I think Epstein conned Ghislaine too.  She was a willing participant with his perverted games and he essentially used her for her social connections.  Thus, she supplied him with more and more people to con.  What a perfect operation they had going.  

With all of these possible claims against his Estate, I highly doubt there will be much left over for Ghislaine.  I think she will simply be another casualty of his unfulfilled promises cons.

She is a guest of important people around the world.

But should the need arise she will be found dead from apparent suicide.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
3 hours ago, susieice said:

I still wonder where all the tapes from the cameras in all of Epstein's mansions are too. And from Little St James. A lot of photographs were found in NYC and were talked about by staff in the New Mexico ranch.

I thought the FBI seized those things simultaneously when he was flying back into the country?  I could be wrong though.  I guess I just assumed they'd taken those things.  Although, I just remembered he phoned his Butler in Paris whilst he was on-board so perhaps he was tipped off.  I think I remember there were some suspicions back then about that, but I'd like to think the FBI and NYPD had the raids of his NYC townhouse all teed up ready to go.  That's wishful thinking on my part though isn't it! :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
21 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

But should the need arise she will be found dead from apparent suicide.

I totally agree.  In fact, I'd think the probability of her being found dead from an apparent suicide is quite high.  That would be such a shame though.  I'd love to see justice for the victims and when it comes to Ghislaine, she's no victim, although she likes to portray herself as one. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
3 hours ago, susieice said:

I would love to be able to see this interview. I don't have Netflix

I am currently keeping an eye out for someone who's uploaded it somewhere so I can send you a link when I find one Susie.  Especially before it gets taken down.  I think it should be for public viewing, not just for paid streaming services but oh well.  Someone will upload it don't worry, they always do. :) 

3 hours ago, susieice said:

Do you remember back when we found out about this guy? He did 18 yrs for a ponzi scam he said Epstein was heavily into. He spoke out right before or after Epstein died. Epstein left the firm right before the scam was cracked open. It says he was interviewed in the docudrama also. I'd love to hear this. This guy seemed to think the ponzi scam was the beginning of the fortune Epstein built. Epstein was never charged. If I remember right, people who were taken in this scam were also filing claims against Epstein's estate.

That's the fellow Susie!  That's the one that spoke of Epstein with what almost sounded like admiration.  It was a great interview with that man.  He was so open about it and it really made a lot of sense as to how Epstein could've made so much money and how they did it.    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd

I must say I feel a bit suspicious about Bill Gates now too.  I didn't back feel that way last year.  But upon putting more thought into it, it just didn't sit right with Gates and his wife staying at Epstein's Paris Apartment if they weren't anything more than two guys who'd met on 2-3 occasions with Epstein trying to get money out of Gates.  I might be way off, but Epstein had Gates' lawyer organise for his Will too....that never made sense to me.  Oh well, I guess we'll just see what ends up happening. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
10 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I thought the FBI seized those things simultaneously when he was flying back into the country?  I could be wrong though.  I guess I just assumed they'd taken those things.  Although, I just remembered he phoned his Butler in Paris whilst he was on-board so perhaps he was tipped off.  I think I remember there were some suspicions back then about that, but I'd like to think the FBI and NYPD had the raids of his NYC townhouse all teed up ready to go.  That's wishful thinking on my part though isn't it! :lol:

No. They hit the NYC mansion and got most of the pictures from there. I'm not sure about the camera footages. I meant the other ones. Especially the island.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
7 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I am currently keeping an eye out for someone who's uploaded it somewhere so I can send you a link when I find one Susie.  Especially before it gets taken down.  I think it should be for public viewing, not just for paid streaming services but oh well.  Someone will upload it don't worry, they always do. :) 

That's the fellow Susie!  That's the one that spoke of Epstein with what almost sounded like admiration.  It was a great interview with that man.  He was so open about it and it really made a lot of sense as to how Epstein could've made so much money and how they did it.    

I'd love to see this interview! Right after Epstein died he didn't sound too happy that he did all those years in prison and Epstein got off clean. Thanks so much for looking for an upload for me. I'd really love to see this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
5 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I must say I feel a bit suspicious about Bill Gates now too.  I didn't back feel that way last year.  But upon putting more thought into it, it just didn't sit right with Gates and his wife staying at Epstein's Paris Apartment if they weren't anything more than two guys who'd met on 2-3 occasions with Epstein trying to get money out of Gates.  I might be way off, but Epstein had Gates' lawyer organise for his Will too....that never made sense to me.  Oh well, I guess we'll just see what ends up happening. 

Gates' lawyer was one of the three named by Epstein as the executors of his will. Why would Epstein do that? He stepped down so now there are only two but, yes, It's come out that Gates met with Epstein a whole lot of times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I totally agree.  In fact, I'd think the probability of her being found dead from an apparent suicide is quite high.  That would be such a shame though.  I'd love to see justice for the victims and when it comes to Ghislaine, she's no victim, although she likes to portray herself as one. :rolleyes:

Obviously, Epstein had been preying on women from broken backgrounds who have a skewered sense of normal and a fondness for money.

At the age of 18 people are adults who are supposed to have enough about them to know the score. But the ones who were brought in at a younger age and groomed to be prostitutes are indeed victims who deserve compensation and justice. I dont think a Prince should be above the law, although here in the UK the age of consent is 16. An old man sleeping with a 17 year old would still raise eyebrows as its odd, but we wouldnt view him as a criminal for it. While organised prostitution is illegal here, private arrangements for money are not.

I suspect Epstein spent his years getting to know lots of rich and powerful people while testing each one to see if he could provide his `services` to them. Then once they have done the deed he had his claws into them leaving them open to blackmail. I also suspect the first time Epstein was prosecuted as deal was made behind the scenes where he would continue providing his services while the CIA or NSA used him to gather intelligence and to lean on important people. I hope to God that in order to enter the upper echelons of US society that a person doesnt need to be a paedo. That they only admit people they can control using their dirty little secrets.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.