Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

Here's his write up in his local paper. He died suddenly in his sleep (right before he was supposed to testify in court for Maria). $*#t! Suspicious!!!

https://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/20200412/local-chef-dies-suddenly

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, susieice said:

Here's his write up in his local paper. He died suddenly in his sleep (right before he was supposed to testify in court for Maria). $*#t! Suspicious!!!

https://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/20200412/local-chef-dies-suddenly

Oh yes, sorry Susie I was actually looking at this and following the info.  I ended up on Whitney Webb's Twitter feed where she'd found out that this Chef had died suddenly in late March and this interview was done late April apparently. It's been reposted everywhere so I can't find an original date for it, but must've been just before his death one would think.   Right before the guy died in his sleep.....peacefully.  Peacefully indeed.  Another one bites the dust. 

Edit:  Oops sorry I just realised you posted this on the previous page, my bad.  

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

thanks to all putting info here.... going to watch / listen to the Maria Farmer videos later...

just wanted to say - when I read the remarks about Diana a few posts earlier... the words..

'Oh my god -  Diana was murdered by satanists' came into my mind and I felt moved by emotion and actually cried a little bit...

She was probably on to them and so got rid of... when I think of her lying there in the car, horribly injured but not actually dead...
and then an ambulance turned up (and I have seen it speculated that it was a fake ambulance) and that ambulance took a long long time to get to the hospital... '''they''' probably had the whole thing covered and she was NOT going to get out of that '''''accident'''' alive..

poor Diana - imagine the horror she endured in her last hours after the impact... knowing Dodi was dead and she was( possibly) helpless and mortally wounded in the hands of the evil satanists... ????

sorry don't mean to get so dramatic but those are the thoughts that hit me... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bee said:

thanks to all putting info here.... going to watch / listen to the Maria Farmer videos later...

Thanks @bee I hope you enjoy the interview.  Farmer has a lot of info and it feels incredibly surreal when listening to it as she mentions so many names and how Ghislaine would make her sit and look through photo albums with her etc.  It was certainly an eye opener.  The Princess Diana part was sad I agree.  The way Maria told how Ghislaine laughed when they saw a picture of Diana crying in the corner of one particular photo, and essentially bragged, laughed and said we made her cry!  It was as if Ghislaine had no conscience whatsoever.  These servants (young girls) were trash/disposable to her.  Also Maria mentions how Ghislaine was very familiar with satanism, the symbolism in satanism etc.  She appeared to grow up with all of this type of thing.  So weird, but as I mentioned to Susie in a previous post, this kinda puts everything together.  We couldn't figure out how on earth satanism, eating children, ingesting adrenochrome, sex trafficking, blackmail, jewish mafia etc all fit together amongst these elites.  Farmer had an interesting take on it all, having lived this life.  It just seems so over the top to me, but I will have to wait and see what happens and what else is divulged as time goes on.  Craziness. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2020 at 2:48 AM, susieice said:

Thanks Gwyn :blush: I do get emotional when I think of those young women and how they were used by the global elite. As things in the world go on, you see more and more how all of us are manipulated. People have been played by entertainers, media, corporations, even in universities....all involved here. It's a wonder any of us are truly in touch with ourselves anymore. Streams of brainwashing coming from all directions. I'm just determined to stick by these women in hopes that they will get true justice for what happened to them in what should have been their youthful, carefree days. 

it truly does beggar belief...

you have to go through quite a long thought process and be exposed to a lot of info / research to start to see the depth of what's going on... so it's no wonder most people have no idea of the half of it -

it's like there really is 'nothing new under the sun' and the battle between good and evil and all the grey areas between just goes on and on through the ages...

ok.... it's only 9:20 am here in the UK..... time to shake off all this for a while and get on with my day... :tu:

• Like 3

Maxwell's former friend explained: 'Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn't going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance.

'The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get out of jail card if the authorities are willing to trade. She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.'

They added: 'If Ghislaine goes down, she's going to take the whole damn lot of them with her.' 

I feel kinda guilty as this is so exciting to think we're close to seeing Justice.....at least, I hope so anyway. :D 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8494411/Ghislaine-Maxwell-secret-stash-Jeffrey-Epsteins-sex-tapes.html

• Like 2

7 hours ago, susieice said:

She said Virginia Giuffre could fill in a whole lot more of the abuse side of what was going on. She's setting Webb up to interview her. That's another video I have to see when it happens.

Maybe now that Guiffre is in custody, and that other list will be going public, he'll feel able to speak out about the rest of what she knows.  I hope shes hunkers down somewhere safe with her family. She has kids and that makes her vulnerable.

• Like 3

As soon as I get some time I will watch the videos!! I may have to watch in chunks but I can't wait to put all these connections together. Finally!!

• Like 2

All these allegations from these girls have probably been very disconcerting to those involved but not truly worrying. Now that Maxwell is in custody she could do plea bargaining to verify that indeed these girls spoke the truth. Maxwell will probably end up with, and die from Covid . They have to get at her in a way that seems legitimate.

• Like 3

This article is from May 2020. It contains a list of people that Giuffre named as potential witnesses because they have knowledge of Epstein and Maxwell's activities. Some were also mentioned by Farmer.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/778758/jeffrey-epstein-enablers-named-sex-trafficking-underage-victims/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

https://www.ibtimes.com/former-friend-ghislaine-maxwell-says-she-has-stash-sex-tapes-showing-jeffrey-epstein-3006901

The friend said they expect Maxwell to use the tapes as her insurance policy, saying she "take the whole damn lot of them down with her"

“Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn't going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance,” the friend said. “The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get out of jail card if the authorities are willing to trade.”

The friend said Epstein not only recorded everything he did, but also recorded several “rich and powerful men who took advantage of his sick largesse.” This gave Epstein something to “hold over” anyone else who partook in the alleged circle of trafficking and abuse between Florida and New York.

Maxwell remains in custody on four counts of sex trafficking and two counts for perjury for her alleged part in the sex-trafficking ring. She was arrested Thursday at a mansion in Bradford, New Hampshire, and is being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in New York City’s Brooklyn borough. Prosecutors are seeking to have Maxwell appear in court Friday for her bail hearing.

A source in the detention center told the New York Post on Monday that extra precautions were being taken to keep Maxwell from a similar fate to Epstein, who committed suicide while in custody in August 2019. The source said surveillance cameras are being kept on her while she is shadowed by guards in and out of her cell at all times.

“They want to make sure she’ll stand trial,” the source told the Post in the hopes the Bureau of Prisons can avoid a second “black eye.”

• Like 2

Part 2 answers the reasons why Ghislaine filed suits through her attorneys while she was on the run because Epstein's estate didn't cover her legal expenses and she also filed against the estate for support. According to what Ghislaine told Maria Farmer, her father assigned Epstein to take care of Ghislaine and protect her. Robert Maxwell knew Epstein since the mid 1980's. This ties it together well. She discusses a lot about Robert Maxwell's death (murder). We know he had a state funeral in Israel. That's early on in this thread.

Farmer is convinced that Ghislaine spent most of the last year in hiding with the Rothschilds in England.

A lot about Leslie Wexner and his wife, Abigail in there. A whole lot! His connection with the Jewish Mafia. Israeli intelligence. I knew there were investigations at Ohio State.

She really talks about Berman in here.

She says Epstein and Ghislaine knew and discussed Bill Gates back in 1995.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

“Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn't going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance,” the friend said. “The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get out of jail card if the authorities are willing to trade.”

She also has books and books of pictures. Who knows how much of this stuff is already in the hands of intelligence agencies all over the world.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Part 2 answers the reasons why Ghislaine filed suits through her attorneys while she was on the run because Epstein's estate didn't cover her legal expenses and she also filed against the estate for support. According to what Ghislaine told Maria Farmer, her father assigned Epstein to take care of Ghislaine and protect her. Robert Maxwell knew Epstein since the mid 1980's. This ties it together well. She discusses a lot about Robert Maxwell's death (murder). We know he had a state funeral in Israel. That's early on in this thread.

Farmer is convinced that Ghislaine spent most of the last year in hiding with the Rothschilds in England.

A lot about Leslie Wexner and his wife, Abigail in there. A whole lot! His connection with the Jewish Mafia. Israeli intelligence. I knew there were investigations at Ohio State.

She really talks about Berman in here.

She says Epstein and Ghislaine knew and discussed Bill Gates back in 1995.

The dark side of politics being about finding corruption in influential people to have leverage over them. Sounds like she was on the Mossad payroll and probably more.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

The dark side of politics being about finding corruption in influential people to have leverage over them. Sounds like she was on the Mossad payroll and probably more.

Sounds like a few of them were.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, susieice said:

She also has books and books of pictures. Who knows how much of this stuff is already in the hands of intelligence agencies all over the world.

If she was smart, she would have made copies and hidden them as well. If the Government says tell us where all the copies are and we can talk reduced sentences, then what is to stop them from destroying a few they want to protect? I do not trust our Government at all.

If she said I made one set of copies and gave them to Attorney XXXXX, then you can rest assured Attorney XXXXX would have Federal agents busting their door down. There is no reason for the Government to have all copies unless they want all copies to ensure they are destroyed. Then Mr. Whoever could walk free, knowing there is no longer videos evidence of his acts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

If she was smart, she would have made copies and hidden them as well. If the Government says tell us where all the copies are and we can talk reduced sentences, then what is to stop them from destroying a few they want to protect? I do not trust our Government at all.

If she said I made one set of copies and gave them to Attorney XXXXX, then you can rest assured Attorney XXXXX would have Federal agents busting their door down. There is no reason for the Government to have all copies unless they want all copies to ensure they are destroyed. Then Mr. Whoever could walk free, knowing there is no longer videos evidence of his acts.

They need someone to kill her and take the fall.

Like a prisoner who attacks her for her crimes, kills her, and absorbs the blame so the conspiracy theorists dont start.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Some of it is tapes of Prince Andrew. Russia also claims to have tapes of him. You know Israel has a bunch of them.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/07/ghislaine-maxwell-allegedly-has-video-footage-of-prince-andrew/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

She's not in a pleasant place. MDC has the same squalid conditions that the MCC has. Her first court date for arraignment is scheduled for July 14. She has opted for holding it via video.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/ghislaine-maxwell-jailed-brooklyn-jeffrey-epstein/2020/07/06/5fd6b49a-bfd8-11ea-b4f6-cb39cd8940fb_story.html

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

They need someone to kill her and take the fall.

Like a prisoner who attacks her for her crimes, kills her, and absorbs the blame so the conspiracy theorists dont start.

They aren't taking any chances. 

https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/prison-officials-want-to-avoid-ghislaine-maxwell-suicide/

They'll make sure these cameras work.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/prison-officials-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-doesnt-meet-same-fate

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

https://thecourierdaily.com/ellen-pao-ghislaine-maxwell-history-twitter/22165/

Ellen Pao knew about the trafficking of underage girls with Maxwell and Epstein as mentioned in her tweet.  Then Pao quickly backpedaled and said they "suspected" underage girls were being trafficked.  I find it weird that everyone knows about these things but nobody ever reports it.  I guess it's like Farmer's story.  You tell someone, you report it, but nothing happens.  Nobody believes you or you're treated like a conspiracy theorist.  Then when it finally comes out, people are like WOW I never saw that.

She was involved with the party where Ghislaine photobombed Elon Musk.

https://sfist.com/2020/07/07/former-reddit-ceo-ellen-pao-claims-ghislaine-maxwell/

• Like 1

Prince Andrew is agonizing over whether or not he should condemn Maxwell. They all condemned themselves a long time ago if you ask me. Keeping quiet is not going to stop her from tossing him under the bus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8500215/Prince-Andrew-agonising-condemn-Ghislaine-Maxwell.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Philadelphia woman who claims to be a BFF to Ghislaine is out again for her 15 minutes of fame. She's spending her time talking to British press so if you are in England, you've probably seen her. Intteresting story here. I never heard of her.

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2020/07/07/laura-goldman-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein/

If you’ve been closely following coverage of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, you may have seen a familiar local name pop up over and over again: Philly’s Laura Goldman, a stockbroker turned fugitive from justice turned convicted stalker turned journalist of sorts.

We first noticed this last year, when Goldman turned up in some British tabloid reports about Epstein. She was variously described as a friend of Epstein associate (and now accused conspirator) Ghislaine Maxwell and as a friend of Maxwell’s sister Isabel.

• Like 1

I've seen several sites say the tapes Ghislaine has are copies. Where are the originals because most of his properties were cleaned out before authorities got there?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8494411/Ghislaine-Maxwell-secret-stash-Jeffrey-Epsteins-sex-tapes.html

• Like 2

11 hours ago, skliss said:

As soon as I get some time I will watch the videos!! I may have to watch in chunks but I can't wait to put all these connections together. Finally!!

You might want to also dig into this.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/06/media/fox-news-trump-crop-epstein-maxwell/index.html

this story has some real tentacles reaching into some powerful places. You know it saddens me that it will somehow all go away. Of that unfortunately I have no doubt.

• Thanks 1