Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

51 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I am betting any surveillance footage will probably show other prisoners entering his cell before hand. And no way to prove wether it was a paid hit from outside or prisoner justice for a pedophile

other prisoners...? That would be three nice tricks, 1:getting out their own cell  2:breaking into Epstein's  3:doing this with Epstein is on suicide watch :o

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, pixiii said:

LOL when you said Chopper Reed type of prisoner I had to chuckle.  Yes indeed! He'd be the type of psycho to do the job and would've relished in the task too. :wacko:  But you're right, you'd think there would've been so many wicked people like that in the prison that wouldn't have a problem carrying out a hit on another prisoner.  Especially one who is so high profile and a child sex predator at that.  

Actually, the other part to this is how on earth is Ghislaine getting away with it?  Surely she must be under surveillance or investigation or SOMETHING! 

Here's what I can find about her. She seems to have settled in 2017. I would hope she could be prosecuted for her role in this. Everyone is denying any contact with Giuffre.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/she-was-shaking-court-filings-describe-system-jeffrey-epstein-allegedly-used-to-procure-girls/2019/08/09/83093f3e-babe-11e9-bad6-609f75bfd97f_story.html?noredirect=on

The newly unsealed documents — part of a now-settled defamation case brought by one alleged victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, against a woman she said recruited her — depict an organized system to regularly provide Epstein with girls. 

The material was gathered as part of the defamation suit brought by Giuffre against Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell that was settled for an undisclosed sum in 2017.

A federal appeals court in New York last month ordered documents related to the case to be made public.

Lawyers for Maxwell did not respond to requests for comment Friday. In a 2016 deposition, Maxwell said: “Virginia is an absolute liar and everything she has said is a lie. Therefore, based on those lies I cannot speculate on what anybody else did or didn’t do . . . everything she said is false.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

other prisoners...? That would be three nice tricks, 1:getting out their own cell  2:breaking into Epstein's  3:doing this with Epstein is on suicide watch :o

You do know that prisons have internal corruption problems don’t you. I personally know of a prisoner who was caught sleeping with a female prison guard. Her husband, also a prison guard caught them. She got stood down for 2 months, the prisoner got a severe hiding and shipped to a different prison. 

Contraband is occasionally brought in by guards a co ordinates effort for a fee is quite possible 

• Like 9

A buddy of mine has a theory.
He thinks that Epstein never died, it was all a rouse. They took him to the "hospital" but really spirited out on a plane to Israel. :huh:

Oh, what the heck, people are so corrupt today it actually has a chance to be true!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

He was taken off suicide watch after he was transferred to another cell. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kismit said:

You do know that prisons have internal corruption problems don’t you. I personally know of a prisoner who was caught sleeping with a female prison guard. Her husband, also a prison guard caught them. She got stood down for 2 months, the prisoner got a severe hiding and shipped to a different prison. 

Contraband is occasionally brought in by guards a co ordinates effort for a fee is quite possible 

I have to think about the lawyers too. Epstein was never married and never had children. His estate could be in the hands of his attorneys. Maybe he paid them to help him out by smuggling something to him. They came to see him every day. So much is possible.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

the camera accidentally got "turned off" or "malfunctioned" or something along those lines,

That use to happen in our rec yard and phone area all the time. There was no cameras in the dayspace.  

53 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Especially one who is so high profile and a child sex predator at that.  

Like I said in another thread. When they were a nuisance and filtered into Gang and the cons found out their hits. They "committed suicide".  :whistle:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Trust me. The guards "assisted" in his suicide. :tu:

• Like 6

@susieice I was just looking through the wikipedia page for Bill Richardson to get some information about him and took a current snippet from today 11th August here check out the highlighted bit.  (We'll also be able to compare if this gets changed)  New Mexico Gov - tied to Epstein, Epstein has the largest privately owned property in New Mexico etc etc. Having the Gov quite possibly turn a blind eye to Epstein's sexcapades in New Mex would be a huge benefit, especially if you're holding something over him.

The other George J Mitchell's wikipedia page I've taken a snippet too.  Check out the highlighted bit - I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it and what their somewhat tarnished track record has become since that particular era, not to mention the Magical Cruises that actually stopped by Epstein's Little St James Island. Mysteriously, the website has now taken that particular leg of the cruise off their site.  How ironic. :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If they're auto doors controlled by the tower, they sometimes "magically" pop open in the middle of the night. You also have inmates that work in the kitchens and laundry all hours so you have movement all night long. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, pixiii said:

@susieice I was just looking through the wikipedia page for Bill Richardson to get some information about him and took a current snippet from today 11th August here check out the highlighted bit.  (We'll also be able to compare if this gets changed)  New Mexico Gov - tied to Epstein, Epstein has the largest privately owned property in New Mexico etc etc. Having the Gov quite possibly turn a blind eye to Epstein's sexcapades in New Mex would be a huge benefit, especially if you're holding something over him.

The other George J Mitchell's wikipedia page I've taken a snippet too.  Check out the highlighted bit - I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it and what their somewhat tarnished track record has become since that particular era, not to mention the Magical Cruises that actually stopped by Epstein's Little St James Island. Mysteriously, the website has now taken that particular leg of the cruise off their site.  How ironic. :rolleyes:

They both had ample opportunity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Considering the $$$ involved and names who may or may not be involved i will place my tin foil hat on my head and wonder, since Epstein was involved in things other inmates frown on  did an inmate take him out to look cool and get extra pudding at dinner?

or perhaps hes off somewhere with dyed hair in a jimmy buffet shirt snuggling llamas and drinking warm corn beer,

$$$ is very powerful.

tin foil hat getting snug, if he did kill himself a very possible out for such a person in that situation, why how did he get away with it, they must not watch guys there too hard.

okay, 9: 06 pm fl time as much as i want to sit here post up with everyone i have to do @#$%&&*^@ chores first, wish me luck, gonna need it....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This article talks about Epstein's removal from suicide watch. He was taken back to his original unit. This time without a cellmate.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-his-suicide-watch-ended-jeffrey-epstein-was-left-to-look-after-himself?source=articles&via=rss

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

This article talks about Epstein's removal from suicide watch. He was taken back to his original unit. This time without a cellmate.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-his-suicide-watch-ended-jeffrey-epstein-was-left-to-look-after-himself?source=articles&via=rss

No cellmate anymore and taken off suicide watch.  How ridiculously convenient. :lol:   

• Like 9

It is interesting, wonder if anyone will go after who ever was in charge of his safety or if  prosecution will move on to others involved, or if this is just going to be looked at , well Epstein was at the top, good enough that he is dead. an off to the next story. His death is by no means justice and hopefully other charges get brought up on others who participated with Epstein .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

To think that the Clintons were behind it will be called a Conspiracy Theory. But interesting though.

It was the CIA that coined the term to stifle anyone that questioned the official report.

https://www.coreysdigs.com/c-i-a-3-letter-agencies/cia-coined-weaponized-the-label-conspiracy-theory/

• Like 3

I've just been reading through a pdf document from Friday.  I can see why Maxwell was fighting this tooth and nail, not to be released.  This really shows how she had absolutely no evidence, documentation, anything to show that she didn't procure underage girls for Epstein.  In fact, it's full of evidence and testimony from many witnesses that shows she did.  The Prince Andrew info begins around page 14. 

GhislaineEvidence.PNG

GhislaineDefendant.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Or even Trump. 

Why not?  Proof or evidence haven't been required in the 3 years they've been attacking him and throwing up baseless allegations.  Having evidence of multiple flights on the Lolita Express makes Bill the more likely candidate for sane, logical people, though.

• Like 4

• Attorney General Bill Barr said Saturday that he is "appalled" by Jeffrey Epstein's death, and has consulted with the Inspector General about an investigation after Epstein hanged himself and was found in his jail cell early on Saturday.
  • "I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody," Barr said.
  • "Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html

As I paste this link I notice the link states "no foul play" yet if you read the article you'll see that is not remotely the meat of the story and is not even sourced. It's out of place and irrelevant.

The U.S. Bureau of Prisons confirmed in a statement Saturday that the FBI would investigate the suicide of the financier, who is accused of sexually abusing and trafficking underage girls. There is nothing at this point to suggest foul play, a senior law enforcement official said.

I dunno. Just seems strange to be part of the link. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I've just been reading through a pdf document from Friday.  I can see why Maxwell was fighting this tooth and nail, not to be released.  This really shows how she had absolutely no evidence, documentation, anything to show that she didn't procure underage girls for Epstein.  In fact, it's full of evidence and testimony from many witnesses that shows she did.  The Prince Andrew info begins around page 14. 

GhislaineEvidence.PNG

GhislaineDefendant.PNG

I believe that when the documents where unsealed the person in charge of unsealing them made it clear that this was evidence produced during the trial , but not necessarily proven during the case. 

• Like 2

Has anybody said what he hanged himself with?  Several people have noted that when you're on suicide watch they remove everything that could be used for that purpose.  Even if he was removed from an official watch status I would think they wouldn't resupply him with the means right away.  Something smells fishy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Has anybody said what he hanged himself with?  Several people have noted that when you're on suicide watch they remove everything that could be used for that purpose.  Even if he was removed from an official watch status I would think they wouldn't resupply him with the means right away.  Something smells fishy.

Sometimes they did it with their own boxer shorts. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

None of those details have been released as of now. 

40 minutes ago, F3SS said:

As I paste this link I notice the link states "no foul play" yet if you read the article you'll see that is not remotely the meat of the story and is not even sourced. It's out of place and irrelevant.

I dunno. Just seems strange to be part of the link. 

It says at this point there is no evidence of foul play. The investigation is just starting. It appears that he hung himself. Everyone is reporting that now. They are all wondering why he was taken off of suicide watch. 

Maxwell is back in the spotlight now and the court has said the investigation into the charges against Epstein will continue. She may come under a more focused scrutiny now.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/british-socialite-ghislaine-maxwell-spotlight-after-epstein-s-apparent-suicide-n1041111

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2