Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

7 hours ago, susieice said:

I was really intrigued by this Gwyn as I didn't previously know about the accusations against Nicole Kidman's father. Looking around, I saw one person refer to him and the movie Eyes Wide Shut as part of the reason the marriage between Nicole and Tom Cruise began to break up after the film was made. I have to look into this further now as I saw Fiona said they literally hunted children with rifles and dogs. Did Cruise find out? Was Nicole even aware of this?

I've always thought Cruise was horrible for always keeping Nicole from their children. I chalked it up to his being a Christian Scientist. Now I wonder if he found this out and that's why.

I think the split was due to Scientology, she was never on board with that but note she ran, as did Katie Holmes later, to get away and never once spoke about them or him. In Scientology you must shun those family members who aren't Scientologist and that is at the root of her not getting to see her children. I saw an interview recently where she said her door is always open to them and she'd love a relationship with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I look at it this way, anyone who was spending time with Epstein has some stink on them. They may not have touched the children, but I truly beleive there is some truth to guilt by association, and the more your associated with someone the more likely something has gone on.

Take Care

To a point but so many so-called A-listers were at these parties and many were invited to dinners at his mansion I can't believe they ALL were involved. Like Katie Couric....I find it hard to believe she condones or participates in this stuff yet she's had dinner there and has been in pictures with  Epstein. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

To a point but so many so-called A-listers were at these parties and many were invited to dinners at his mansion I can't believe they ALL were involved. Like Katie Couric....I find it hard to believe she condones or participates in this stuff yet she's had dinner there and has been in pictures with  Epstein. 

George Stephanopoulos was another star ABC reporter known to attend dinners at Epstein's NYC mansion. What I question is the interior designs, so to speak, in Epstein's homes. Who knows what they did and didn't see and question.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, skliss said:

Yes you have a very good point, but time will tell If all the information is ever released.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skliss said:

Snopes has been proven biased.  They aren't reliable.  I read she dropped the suit when they said they'd sue her back, tgen she claimed death threats. There's no evidence of anything...just another lie to "get Trump".

Could you provide a link for that information, I am not says it's not true I just haven't seen it. But as far as snopes goes I will stick with them, I have seen what you are saying about them so I guess it comes down to what we beleive.

26 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes you have a very good point, but time will tell If all the information is ever released.

Yes it will.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Snopes has been proven biased.  They aren't reliable.  I read she dropped the suit when they said they'd sue her back, tgen she claimed death threats. There's no evidence of anything...just another lie to "get Trump".

I just looked up what are the top 10 fact check sites online. It seems snopes is listed in almost all the top 10 groups. While they are listed as liberal bias by some sites it seems over all they are considered reliable.

Take care

Edited by Manwon Lender

51 minutes ago, susieice said:

Yes it will.

Like I have said, I hope That Trump is innocent of taking part in hurting those children. I don't like him and that's no secret, but I hope he is not guilty of any of these crimes.

Edited by Manwon Lender

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

Wayyyy back when Hillary had a southern accent :D

You know the Nation Enquirer is one least reputable news media sites anywhere. Will I don't think much of Bill Clinton at all the site being quoted in the tweet isn't known for being a reliable site.

Here is what comes up when the site is fact checked

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Right, Conspiracy, Pseudoscience, Fake News

World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-enquirer/

16 hours ago, susieice said:

I was really intrigued by this Gwyn as I didn't previously know about the accusations against Nicole Kidman's father. Looking around, I saw one person refer to him and the movie Eyes Wide Shut as part of the reason the marriage between Nicole and Tom Cruise began to break up after the film was made. I have to look into this further now as I saw Fiona said they literally hunted children with rifles and dogs. Did Cruise find out? Was Nicole even aware of this?

I've always thought Cruise was horrible for always keeping Nicole from their children. I chalked it up to his being a Christian Scientist. Now I wonder if he found this out and that's why.

Absolutely insane isn't it?  The media here in Australia just said he had a heart attack.  He was an extremely prominent Psychologist, Biochemist and academic, who went and commit suicide had a heart attack after being named in the Royal Commission into Child Abuse.........Possible?  He flew from Australia to see his other daughter in Singapore.  Fiona Barnett who is treated like a leper here in Australia for campaigning about Child Sexual Abuse, feels robbed of justice because of the things he put her through as a child.  In the name of science?

But yes I agree Susie, I always thought what a weirdo Tom Cruise has been with Scientology, but yes, perhaps he did find out.  I found it more interesting Kidman never took him to court to fight back either.  Was she worried it would all come out, for all of Hollywood and the World to see?  Barnett hates Kidman with a passion.  Nicole had a gang of private investigators follow and bully Barnett and her family after David Kidman's death.   

For those that aren't aware, Fiona Barnett has a video of her testimony where all of these people are implicated.  It's here (last upload June 2020)  Believe me when I say, this woman documents EVERYTHING.  She has a paper trail going back decades.  Imagine the frustration of being a victim and never being heard.  

Kidman was, I allege, part of a Sydney-based paedophile ring of which I was a victim up until the age of 15.

What is undisputed is that, at the time of his death, Kidman was under investigation by the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC), the Psychology Council of NSW and, presumably, the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse, as well as the police.

Since 1986, I have reported Kidman’s crimes to health professionals — none of whom adhered to mandatory reporting legislation, until 2008.

In 2008, I reported Kidman’s involvement in a Sydney based paedophile ring to the NSW Police, specifically Justin Hadley, who is currently based at the Dee-Why station.

In 2013, I formally reported Kidman as a perpetrator of child abuse to the Royal Commission at a private hearing in Brisbane.

Later in 2013, I made an application to the NSW Victims of Crime, naming Kidman and other perpetrators.

NSW Victims of Crime used subpoenaed medical and other documents (dating back to over 20 years) to determine on the balance of probabilities that I was, indeed, a victim of crime.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This piece has been published because Independent Australia believes child abuse to be a heinous crime and one that should never be hushed up. We believe victims of this crime should be encouraged to speak out. IA does not and cannot verify the accuracy of the claims made in this story as they involve alleged wrongs done to Fiona many years ago. However, these allegations are supported in their entirety by signed statutory declarations. In addition, Fiona has been tested extensively and has been declared to be not only sane, but also, as mentioned above, a victim of crime with reference to these specific allegations.

See below for link to article:

The other interesting part to all of this is, every person that Barnett has accused, has ended up dead OR they simply will not fight her in court for defamation or anything!!!  She has testified and campaigned for a long time now, but she is kept in the dark by the media as her claims are considered "taboo" for some people to comprehend or discuss.  Most people think, this couldn't possibly be going on in our society, could it?  Right under our noses. Insanity. 

https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/antony-kidman-dies-amidst-child-abuse-allegations,6918 

Isn't it fascinating that people like this that have been fighting for years to be heard are only now being heard due to Epstein/Maxwell?????

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It seems snopes is listed in almost all the top 10 groups. While they are listed as liberal bias by some sites it seems over all they are considered reliable.

LOL no they're one of the worst ones out there.  I am not kidding when I say ALL of snopes employees have written biased pieces with previous known left leaning employers (eg. Facebook/Google/WashingtonPost etc).  You can research it if you don't believe me so you can confirm it for yourself.  You just research each person that is employed at Snopes and look at their work history.  The other funny thing with these fact checking sites is, you can literally go and find an alternative fact checking site that will say the other is biased.  It's stupid really and one cancels out the other.   

I can only suggest the best way is to not use them at all, as they're too biased one way or another, and dig deeper to find the root/base of the article/story from an independent journalistIt's much better to formulate your own opinion than use a Fact Checker Site as you're essentially reading someone else's opinion.  I hope that helps. :)      

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Did anybody watch the 'Surviving Epstein' episodes on Lifetime tonight?  What I saw looked good.  Things unseen before, like the interiors of the mansions etc.  Very candid interviews with the victims and some insight into Epstein's and Maxwells lives.  Definitely made a point about the damage done to the girls. 

Edited by The Wistman
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

LOL no they're one of the worst ones out there.  I am not kidding when I say ALL of snopes employees have written biased pieces with previous known left leaning employers (eg. Facebook/Google/WashingtonPost etc).  You can research it if you don't believe me so you can confirm it for yourself.  You just research each person that is employed at Snopes and look at their work history.  The other funny thing with these fact checking sites is, you can literally go and find an alternative fact checking site that will say the other is biased.  It's stupid really and one cancels out the other.   

I can only suggest the best way is to not use them at all, as they're too biased one way or another, and dig deeper to find the root/base of the article/story from an independent journalistIt's much better to formulate your own opinion than use a Fact Checker Site as you're essentially reading someone else's opinion.  I hope that helps. :)      

Thanks for your comments, but essentially I don't use any of the fact check sites to give me a complete opinion of a source. However, they do offer some avenues to look further into. Like you said none of the sites are dead center with no bias, and some report blatantly false information, but some report information that is mostly true with their catchy little phrases attached. I do agree that formulating an opinion not based upon any single site or media source is the right way to go.

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate your time to post them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

Did anybody watch the 'Surviving Epstein' episodes on Lifetime tonight?  What I saw looked good.  Things unseen before, like the interiors of the mansions etc.  Very candid interviews with the victims and some insight into Epstein's and Maxwells lives.  Definitely made a point about the damage done to the girls. 

I missed it, hopefully I can find it online at some point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I missed it, hopefully I can find it online at some point.

More episodes tomorrow night, on Lifetime, if you can get it that is. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

More episodes tomorrow night, on Lifetime, if you can get it that is. 

Thanks for the update, but I don't get the same TV Channels here in Korea. I do get a number of channels but isn't one of them, so I have to wait until it can be found online or on Netflix.

Thanks again, I do appreciate it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I forgot to ask you something in the other post I made. Another member in this thread quoted me earlier, and said that the girl I made my initial post about didn't receive threats on her life. They said she withdrew her law suit because she was threatened with a counter suit, now I poked around online and could find that, do you know if it is true??

Take Care.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Wistman said:

If you go back through the thread, we have the pictures of the insides of the homes. NYC mansion, Palm Beach, Zorro Ranch and the island. The pictures hanging on the walls of these places would have had most people in jail for possession of CP if they were found on their phone or computer. Maria Farmer really thought Epstein and Maxwell would be charged when she reported them back in 1996. Especially Palm Beach and Little St James.

I found the trailer but the episodes aren't up yet. We have most of the shows from the last year that aired on 20/20 or 60 minutes etc posted throughout the thread. This is one well researched thread.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We have a lot of the podcasts in here too. I know with Apple podcasts, if you find one link and open it, it will take you to a main page which will give you access to all the broadcasts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Wistman said:

Ooh thank you for the heads up.  I'd never know what's on US tv without you guys posting about it, so thankyou.  I will find it online somewhere and download it. :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, susieice said:

I found the trailer but the episodes aren't up yet. We have most of the shows from the last year that aired on 20/20 or 60 minutes etc posted throughout the thread. This is one well researched thread.

Oh this will be great - thankyou for the trailer too.  

Yes LOL this is one well researched thread.  It's so thorough, even with stuff that fizzled out and amounted to nothing.  Or was it.............. Like that big double door that was located at the back of the storage shed on Pedo Island by Rusty Shacklefords video.  The double doors that led where.....into the mountain!  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Ooh thank you for the heads up.  I'd never know what's on US tv without you guys posting about it, so thankyou.  I will find it online somewhere and download it. :D 

Thanks Gwyn! I found the trailer and I saw it on youtube but it doesn't play. This is what I got.

14 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Yes LOL this is one well researched thread.  It's so thorough, even with stuff that fizzled out and amounted to nothing.  Or was it.............. Like that big double door that was located at the back of the storage shed on Pedo Island by Rusty Shacklefords video.  The double doors that led where.....into the mountain!  :D 

We have the pictures of the inside of Epstein's cell the day he was found and all the stuff that was in there. I remember getting Rockstar in here to comment. We packed a lot of stuff in here! But the thread is so long, and you have to go back through it. Around the area where the jail cell pictures are I had a conversation with Saru about a program, I think it was a 60 Minutes show. I had to leave references on where to find it because it contained autopsy photos and they were too graphic for the forum. So if you come across the autopsy photos you may have to do the same thing. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I remember that. I wished someone had left the doors open. Where did they lead to? Something they didn't want visible above ground!

• Like 3