Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

4 hours ago, skliss said:

Let me at 'em!!!!  It's funny how us regular people are so kept in the dark that stuff can go on under our noses.  I remember reading aboit all these connections before. Why isn't this stuff front and center? Its left to Webb to sniff it all out. 

Oh speaking of Whitney Webb - I did a search on her just to see how others perceive her.  My first stop was the ever-in-our-face Reddit where all the normies hang out that follow mainstream media.  I think you can all guess what was said on there.  There's just no stepping outside your bubble over there for fear you find something that might make you "think" a bit more. :lol:  Here's a taste of the comments:

4 months ago - Once Whitney Webb started covering Epstein, nobody took it seriously anymore. Now it's all conspiracy crap. Bill Gates? Vaccines? Eugenics? Yeah, this will make people take pedophilia and human trafficking seriously. I called her out when her first articles came out as being ill informed, and I was called a Mossad spy by a chorus of idiots.

Thanks for making sure nobody ever takes this seriously again and forever relegating it to the Bigfoot and UFO crowd. What bothers me most is that this lines up perfectly with the intentions of Epstein associates to confuse and obfuscate. This subreddit used to actually have credible material and goals until it became another circus.

4 months ago - What do you find unsatisfactory about her reporting on Epstein? To me her 4 part series was incredibly well researched and she provides links to all her sources.

4 months ago - She makes too many leaps sometimes but she definitely played a big role in uncovering the fact that Epstein was involved with Israeli intel

4 months ago - The connections between Bill Gates and Eugenics is quite clear. His father literally ran planned parenthood which was started clearly as a mixture of womens empowerment/population control/eugenics/racism. I have the letters of Margaret Sanger talking about the worry of attempting to "end the negro race," her direct words. Melinda Gates has said herself, (you can find on CNN, I have the link if you want) that contraceptives might not be enough to drop population levels. Bill gates on his ted talk on population control, youtube it, 4:35-5:00 he says vaccines and health initiatives can lower population.

Now, I am meeting you in good faith I hope you do the same. Also, why do you dislike Whitney Webb, I actually have *never* heard of her before. Is she a big foot supporter?

You'll even see a bunch of ppl on here that look up the Journalist first to see if they're credible and they're taken to places like reddit for info.  Needless to say, this person who dissed Webb had no comeback. 

As you guys already know, Webb always provides links to her sources and her articles are lengthy and very well put together. This redditor sounds like paid shill to post comments on websites to discredit wherever necessary.  Don't think people don't get paid for that stuff - I can point you to websites right now that pay you to shill yourself around the intarweb.  It's extremely common practice, hence why you should never take notice of mass reviews. :lol: 

I'm glad that we actually read Webb's articles and didn't dismiss them immediately.  It's not like she puts together a bunch of info and expects us to find links to prove that happened - she supplies it all for us.  So I don't know why people whine about her.  They're probably just scared of learning something different that could in fact be the truth eventually (outside the bubble ie).  The shills are out about everywhere online right now - especially as Whitney Webb's series has opened up a lot of eyes over the past 18 months alone with her Epstein/Wexner 4 part series.   Her articles would hit a little close to home for the people involved and they certainly wouldn't want this getting out there for all to read.  

It's no wonder MSM are frightened of Journalists like her.  She's got all the links to back up her argument, unlike the MSM who makes stuff up most of the time.  <_<

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Could be true, could be an odd coincidence. My first thought is I had a friend on-line in a forum that posted everyday for years and then she suddenly passed away. Her family went thru a lot to try and contact someone from that forum to let everyone know, which was super nice of them. That's one possibility that comes to mind but again...it would be a huge coincidence. The other thing that pops to mind is the person behind the name wants, for whatever reason, to make others THINK they might be GM. Not sure what the purpose would be for that but you were asking about possiblities.

Exactly! It's so weird right?  

There was this reply from maxwellhill that someone doctored up to make it look like it was them replying on reddit.  Where maxwellhill had enough time to reply to some random person on the reddit messages, but didn't post anything, so people called it for what it was....fake.  

But the whole thing is super weird.  Reddit has always said it was some guy who lives in Britain (Brighton to be exact) but he was originally from Malaysia or SE Asia somewhere there.  Amazingly, he could speak excellent english, but he spells typically english words using the american spelling not the native UK english spelling.  I picked that up when I was perusing their posts on reddit.  It seemed odd to me that someone who has lived in the UK for decades would spell differently.  It wouldn't be natural for them after all that time.  I don't know, that was just something that stood out to me.  It's something I look for and it sticks out for me.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Oh speaking of Whitney Webb - I did a search on her just to see how others perceive her.  My first stop was the ever-in-our-face Reddit where all the normies hang out that follow mainstream media.  I think you can all guess what was said on there.  There's just no stepping outside your bubble over there for fear you find something that might make you "think" a bit more. :lol:  Here's a taste of the comments:

You'll even see a bunch of ppl on here that look up the Journalist first to see if they're credible and they're taken to places like reddit for info.  Needless to say, this person who dissed Webb had no comeback. 

As you guys already know, Webb always provides links to her sources and her articles are lengthy and very well put together. This redditor sounds like paid shill to post comments on websites to discredit wherever necessary.  Don't think people don't get paid for that stuff - I can point you to websites right now that pay you to shill yourself around the intarweb.  It's extremely common practice, hence why you should never take notice of mass reviews. :lol: 

I'm glad that we actually read Webb's articles and didn't dismiss them immediately.  It's not like she puts together a bunch of info and expects us to find links to prove that happened - she supplies it all for us.  So I don't know why people whine about her.  They're probably just scared of learning something different that could in fact be the truth eventually (outside the bubble ie).  The shills are out about everywhere online right now - especially as Whitney Webb's series has opened up a lot of eyes over the past 18 months alone with her Epstein/Wexner 4 part series.   Her articles would hit a little close to home for the people involved and they certainly wouldn't want this getting out there for all to read.  

It's no wonder MSM are frightened of Journalists like her.  She's got all the links to back up her argument, unlike the MSM who makes stuff up most of the time.  <_<

We found other sources that said what she said. Her interview with Maria Farmer was directly with Maria Farmer. I have no reason to doubt what was said.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Exactly! It's so weird right?  

There was this reply from maxwellhill that someone doctored up to make it look like it was them replying on reddit.  Where maxwellhill had enough time to reply to some random person on the reddit messages, but didn't post anything, so people called it for what it was....fake.  

But the whole thing is super weird.  Reddit has always said it was some guy who lives in Britain (Brighton to be exact) but he was originally from Malaysia or SE Asia somewhere there.  Amazingly, he could speak excellent english, but he spells typically english words using the american spelling not the native UK english spelling.  I picked that up when I was perusing their posts on reddit.  It seemed odd to me that someone who has lived in the UK for decades would spell differently.  It wouldn't be natural for them after all that time.  I don't know, that was just something that stood out to me.  It's something I look for and it sticks out for me.

I get your point Gwyn. I could never type english words using UK spelling. I know they add U's and reverse ER endings. It's not natural to me.  I wouldn't even know when to. I wouldn't be able to just do that. Even speaking if you could hear me because the British also pronounce some words differently than we do here in the US.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

I get your point Gwyn. I could never type english words using UK spelling. I know they add U's and reverse ER endings. It's not natural to me.  I wouldn't even know when to. I wouldn't be able to just do that. Even speaking if you could hear me because the British also pronounce some words differently than we do here in the US.

Thanks Susie - this is also why I doubted that it could have been Ghislaine as spelling in the american style would not be natural for her as she's British.  Unless she was hiding it, but who would've ever thought that Ghislaine Maxwell was one of the most popular /worldnews /tech reddit mods EVER :o  It just seems over the top to me.  But who knows.  The timing is weird.  The whole thing is weird.  Ghislaine is weird. :lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Thanks Susie - this is also why I doubted that it could have been Ghislaine as spelling in the american style would not be natural for her as she's British.  Unless she was hiding it, but who would've ever thought that Ghislaine Maxwell was one of the most popular /worldnews /tech reddit mods EVER :o  It just seems over the top to me.  But who knows.  The timing is weird.  The whole thing is weird.  Ghislaine is weird. :lol:

I think if Cookie Monster or one of our other British members were to come in here, they would say the same thing. Even nouns. They say jumper. I say sweater. They say biscuit. I say cookie. These are very few examples of the difference. I could never sit here and try to write or speak using UK english because it simply isn't how I was taught to do so. I wouldn't even know when I had to change something. A lot of actors are British by birth, have been in the US for a long time, been in many US films, and still naturally use UK english. It would require someone to completely relearn the way they use the language. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

I think if Cookie Monster or one of our other British members were to come in here, they would say the same thing. Even nouns. They say jumper. I say sweater. They say biscuit. I say cookie. These are very few examples of the difference. I could never sit here and try to write or speak using UK english because it simply isn't how I was taught to do so. I wouldn't even know when I had to change something. A lot of actors are British by birth, have been in the US for a long time, been in many US films, and still naturally use UK english. It would require someone to completely relearn the way they use the language. 

Yes I think so too.  This is why it didn't make sense to me, that it could be Ghislaine.  It simply wouldn't be natural to her.  

My hubby spells UK English now instead of US English.  He's had to relearn it all when he moved here.  That said, he works with a lot of Americans that live here in Australia.  Would you believe his group of workmates are outnumbered by Americans than Aussies?  They must've all escaped huh! :lol:

Funniest thing is, when he talks to his American workmates on meetings at home here, his accent comes out strong again.  The other day our 10 year old son comes in and says, "Why is Dad speaking like that???"  

I burst out laughing and said, "Because that's how he naturally speaks" and our son says, "But he sounds weird!" 

I said, "Well, he is American, so that's his normal accent." 

He normally speaks Aussie here to us.   The accent only comes out if he's talking to his family back in the US or other Americans.  It's rather funny, because a lot of Aussies don't even know he's American.  :lol:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Another 25 children missing from Ohio have been found. We should make these announcements it's own thread. Job well done Marshals!

https://www.fox29.com/news/us-marshals-rescue-25-missing-ohio-children-in-past-20-days-some-recovered-as-far-away-as-miami?fbclid=IwAR1zXvVQ8KpASzxpbC9TaRntJ0gkeCELW0Z8GEcbnqt4TYeDbnAyYLJSPLM

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Yeeeessss, but on the "could be" side, remember her family, specifically her sisters are very high tech computer people so she could have some of the knowledge or even set up for her by them.. As far as spellings, I worked for the international division of a company for 15 years and had to confirm spell so sometimes I mix up the Brit and US spellings myself to where I'm sometimes unsure....plus I still cross my number 7's because of complaints that they would have trouble with my written 7 and it just became a habit. Maybe all the years spent conforming to American Epstein and a few words or spellings crept in? Just trying to reason out the possibles.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Yeeeessss, but on the "could be" side, remember her family, specifically her sisters are very high tech computer people so she could have some of the knowledge or even set up for her by them.. As far as spellings, I worked for the international division of a company for 15 years and had to confirm spell so sometimes I mix up the Brit and US spellings myself to where I'm sometimes unsure....plus I still cross my number 7's because of complaints that they would have trouble with my written 7 and it just became a habit. Maybe all the years spent conforming to American Epstein and a few words or spellings crept in? Just trying to reason out the possibles.

I forgot about crossing the 7. I would have never done that. It would be obvious I learned my English in the US and not the UK. I suppose if you do it all the time you would adapt. Ghislaine spent most of her time in Europe so I don't know how often she was required to use US English or how soon she would lose her natural way of writing. 

We need one of our British friends to come in and give their opinion so I'm going to tag @Cookie Monster . This would be a great question for Tiggs too because he's British but has worked in the US for a long time. Can you tag a mod to ask them something like this?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, susieice said:

I forgot about crossing the 7. I would have never done that. It would be obvious I learned my English in the US and not the UK. I suppose if you do it all the time you would adapt. Ghislaine spent most of her time in Europe so I don't know how often she was required to use US English or how soon she would lose her natural way of writing. 

We need one of our British friends to come in and give their opinion so I'm going to tag @Cookie Monster . This would be a great question for Tiggs too because he's British but has worked in the US for a long time. Can you tag a mod to ask them something like this?

I don't know.  I'm not even sure how you tag someone. That's a good idea though. :tu:

• Like 2

The Virgin Islands want access to Ghislaine's secret documents.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/virgin-islands-attorney-general-wants-a-peek-at-ghislaine-maxwells-sealed-testimony/ar-BB18BTvk?li=BBnb7Kz

https://nypost.com/2020/09/01/us-virgin-islands-wants-access-to-secret-ghislaine-maxwell-files/

The US Virgin Islands asked for permission to view sealed documents in a civil case against Ghislaine Maxwell as part of their lawsuit against the estate of multi-millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

In court papers filed Tuesday, a lawyer for the territory’s government argued the sealed documents in the defamation case brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre are “very likely relevant” to their case against Epstein’s estate.

They argue the sealed material is of particular importance because Epstein himself cannot testify in their suit against him because of his suicide in 2019.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

It's the Miami Herald again. You'll probably only get one shot at reading this once you open it.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article245447670.html

Ghislaine Maxwell’s quest to block the unsealing of her 2016 deposition from a civil suit brought by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims was dealt a major blow Wednesday when a federal judge in Maxwell’s criminal case blocked the release of “critical new information” that Maxwell had sought to share as justification for keeping the deposition secret.

Maxwell’s legal team has argued that the deposition should remain under seal so that she can get a fair trial in her criminal case, for which she faces four counts of sexual trafficking of a minor and two counts of perjury.

“But after fourteen single-spaced pages of heated rhetoric, the Defendant proffers no more than vague, speculative, and conclusory assertions as to why that is the case,” U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan wrote in denying the request.

Maxwell was arrested nearly one year after Epstein faced new sex charges. Epstein has been accused of abusing dozens of girls and the Herald reported on the extraordinarily lenient sentence he received in 2008 in its Perversion of Justiceseries. The renewed attention to Epstein’s sentence contributed to the new charges and led then-U.S. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, who had approved the sentence as the U.S. attorney for Southern Florida, to resign from President Donald Trump’s Cabinet. Epstein was found dead in his cell at the Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center. His death came one day after a trove of documents were released from Maxwell’s civil defamation suit, which was brought against her by Virginia Giuffre in 2015. The documents shed light on Maxwell’s alleged role in recruiting girls and young women for Epstein’s abuse and taking part in the abuse.

The Maxwell suit was settled in 2017. The Herald, among others, has fought for material from the case to be unsealed. Maxwell’s appeal of a July decision to unseal her deposition will be heard on Sept. 22. Maxwell has argued that release of her deposition and the deposition of an unnamed J. Doe 1 from the Giuffre defamation suit will jeopardize her chances of a fair criminal trial.

The deposition in that case formed the basis for the two perjury charges Maxwell faces in her criminal case. Her lawyers have argued that the deposition was obtained by federal prosecutors in violation of a protective order in the civil case, but federal prosecutors explained in a filing last month, how they had obtained the deposition materials. The prosecutors also said that the federal grand jury investigating Epstein and Maxwell’s alleged crimes is still active and suggested that more charges could be on the horizon related to their activities.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, susieice said:

Another 25 children missing from Ohio have been found. We should make these announcements it's own thread. Job well done Marshals!

https://www.fox29.com/news/us-marshals-rescue-25-missing-ohio-children-in-past-20-days-some-recovered-as-far-away-as-miami?fbclid=IwAR1zXvVQ8KpASzxpbC9TaRntJ0gkeCELW0Z8GEcbnqt4TYeDbnAyYLJSPLM

Definitely Susie - it's your turn to start a thread this time!  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

It's the Miami Herald again. You'll probably only get one shot at reading this once you open it.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article245447670.html

Ghislaine Maxwell’s quest to block the unsealing of her 2016 deposition from a civil suit brought by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims was dealt a major blow Wednesday when a federal judge in Maxwell’s criminal case blocked the release of “critical new information” that Maxwell had sought to share as justification for keeping the deposition secret.

Maxwell’s legal team has argued that the deposition should remain under seal so that she can get a fair trial in her criminal case, for which she faces four counts of sexual trafficking of a minor and two counts of perjury.

“But after fourteen single-spaced pages of heated rhetoric, the Defendant proffers no more than vague, speculative, and conclusory assertions as to why that is the case,” U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan wrote in denying the request.

Maxwell was arrested nearly one year after Epstein faced new sex charges. Epstein has been accused of abusing dozens of girls and the Herald reported on the extraordinarily lenient sentence he received in 2008 in its Perversion of Justiceseries. The renewed attention to Epstein’s sentence contributed to the new charges and led then-U.S. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta, who had approved the sentence as the U.S. attorney for Southern Florida, to resign from President Donald Trump’s Cabinet. Epstein was found dead in his cell at the Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center. His death came one day after a trove of documents were released from Maxwell’s civil defamation suit, which was brought against her by Virginia Giuffre in 2015. The documents shed light on Maxwell’s alleged role in recruiting girls and young women for Epstein’s abuse and taking part in the abuse.

The Maxwell suit was settled in 2017. The Herald, among others, has fought for material from the case to be unsealed. Maxwell’s appeal of a July decision to unseal her deposition will be heard on Sept. 22. Maxwell has argued that release of her deposition and the deposition of an unnamed J. Doe 1 from the Giuffre defamation suit will jeopardize her chances of a fair criminal trial.

The deposition in that case formed the basis for the two perjury charges Maxwell faces in her criminal case. Her lawyers have argued that the deposition was obtained by federal prosecutors in violation of a protective order in the civil case, but federal prosecutors explained in a filing last month, how they had obtained the deposition materials. The prosecutors also said that the federal grand jury investigating Epstein and Maxwell’s alleged crimes is still active and suggested that more charges could be on the horizon related to their activities.

She also wants all of the names of the victims too so she can call them lying *****s and still run with the "she's innocent" act. :no:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, susieice said:

See?  And people said this would never happen.  If this isn't nipped in the bud now, pedophilia will be legalised in the near future.  These are purely stepping stones towards that goal.  You just have to look at the TED talks to see the pro pedo agenda speakers.   :no:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/25/2020 at 9:10 AM, susieice said:

Derschowitz contributed to Miami-Dade State Attorney Rundle's re-election campaign in July. 

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/epstein-lawyer-alan-dershowitz-donated-to-katherine-fernandez-rundle-11685597

In her 27 years as Miami-Dade state attorney, Rundle has painted herself as a champion for victims of crime. During her campaign, she touted her office's anti-sex-trafficking initiatives. The night of the August 18 primary election, when Rundle was re-elected for another four years, she said she would recommit herself to fighting for people who suffer after traumatic events and find themselves navigating a complex criminal-justice system.

Sounds Suspicious lol

• Like 2

On 8/29/2020 at 11:03 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

I was just going back through this thread and I noticed this link no longer works for me.  It appears to have been changed to location viewing only.   Would one of you mind checking to see if the link works in the USA please?  

If it doesn't work, it's most likely because this clip needed to be scrubbed as it has to do with the connections with Maxwell, Biden, Terra Mar, the Palau Ambassador (now dead as of 2016) and Stephen Colbert, media. Cancel culture.  I hope to god it works or this is pretty clear they're deleting their trail.

The link is still ok in USA 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2020 at 6:09 PM, susieice said:

Ghislaine has become the first federal inmate to be granted an in person attorney meeting since the Covid 19 restrictions were put in place months ago. The NY Post says she's the second.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/ghislaine-maxwell-gets-a-privileged-in-person-visit-with-lawyers/

For all her complaining about her “onerous” life in federal lockup, Ghislaine Maxwell has scored a highly rare inmate privilege — an in-person jail visit from her lawyers.

She’s only the second inmate in Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center to get a face-to-face lawyer visit since the pandemic threw federal jails into lockdown in March, multiple sources told The Post.

The appearance of special treatment for a well-heeled, well-connected socialite — President Trump himself last month had said,  “I wish her well, frankly” — sparked fury among the city’s federal attorney circles.

Hecker pointed out that Maxwell’s attorney visit came as she was detained at the lockup for only two months.

“There are defendants in capital cases who’ve been without the ability to meet with their counsel for up to six months,” he noted.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/28/jeffrey-epstein-friend-ghislaine-maxwell-gets-jail-visit-despite-coronavirus-rules.html

• Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite charged with abetting Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual abuse of young girls, on Friday became the first federal inmate in New York City to receive an in-person lawyer visit in jail since coronavirus restrictions took effect, an attorney said.
  • Maxwell, 58, got that visit in the Brooklyn jail even though many other inmates who have been held longer there and in a Manhattan federal jail have been unable to receive visits from their own attorneys because of the Covid-19 rules.

That should not have happened <_<

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 6:17 PM, susieice said:

The media sounds to me like they will defend her if they can attack Trump. TDS is a sorry thing. But with all the other things they do, why should anyone be surprised or impressed by this. First she gets really bad treatment and suddenly she's getting special treatment. She still isn't being moved into the GP. 

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/lawyers-outraged-that-ghislaine-maxwell-just-got-absurd-and-unjust-special-treatment-in-jail/

“Mr. President, Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish her well?” asked Jonathan Swan of Axios during a widely viewed interview.

“Well, first of all, I don’t know that, but I do know this,” Trump began to answer.

“She has, she’s been arrested for that,” Swan interjected, noting that Maxwell is an accused co-conspirator in Epstein’s sexual abuse of young girls.

“Her friend or boyfriend was either killed or committed suicide in jail,” Trump said. “She’s now in jail. Yeah, I wish her well. I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.”

“So you’re saying you hope she doesn’t die in jail, is that what you mean by ‘wish her well?’” Swan asked.

“Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen: was it suicide, was he killed? And I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her. I’m looking bad for anybody. And they took that and they made it such a big deal.”

“I mean, she’s a child sex traffi—an alleged child sex trafficker,” Swan said.

“But all it is is her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was it suicide was he killed? I do, I wish her well,” the president said. Trump and Maxwell have been photographed together a number of times. Maxwell has been photographed with Bill Clinton in the doorway of Epstein’s jet. She even attended Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Hecker also said that the length of the meeting between Maxwell and her lawyers was “disconcerting.”

He's  so smart he has no common sense my dad is this way lol

• Haha 2

On 9/1/2020 at 1:57 PM, skliss said:

WTH was that?! LOL! Who are those people? The best was the comment section scrolling on the right. I took notes. So they were trying to say they got Berman fired because he got the CIA to track down GM, abduct her and stick her in that New Hampshire house...which they claim is a CIA stronghold...until they could make up something to charge her with? Seriously?

That woman sounded like she was going to break into a Marilyn Monroe version of "Happy Birthday Mr. President" any minute.

Confederate flag was the  icing on that crapshow of a cake....lol

Looks like communist propaganda to me to add fuel to the fire

• Like 3

On 9/1/2020 at 7:50 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

Could be a double agent this does go deep and that is not out of this realm

• Like 3

Far as I'm concerned Ghislaine Maxwell is on some next level CIA bullcrap. Between dyno corp and her dad it is too much for a normal human being 

• Like 2