Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail


Gwynbleidd
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, susieice said:

I forgot about crossing the 7. I would have never done that. It would be obvious I learned my English in the US and not the UK. I suppose if you do it all the time you would adapt. Ghislaine spent most of her time in Europe so I don't know how often she was required to use US English or how soon she would lose her natural way of writing. 

We need one of our British friends to come in and give their opinion so I'm going to tag @Cookie Monster . This would be a great question for Tiggs too because he's British but has worked in the US for a long time. Can you tag a mod to ask them something like this?

British English is a bit different from American English.

For those English people using American words it just means they have spent time living overseas or been around Americans. Maxwell was internationally active particularly with Americans. Therefore I dont think the style of writing by a Reddit poster is evidence one way or the other.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, susieice said:

They argue the sealed material is of particular importance because Epstein himself cannot testify in their suit against him because of his suicide in 2019.

I still feel like snickering when I see the words "suicide" and "Epstein" even now.  :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

British English is a bit different from American English.

For those English people using American words it just means they have spent time living overseas or been around Americans. Maxwell was internationally active particularly with Americans. Therefore I dont think the style of writing by a Reddit poster is evidence one way or the other.

Thanks Cookie. Ghislaine spent a lot of time in the US and around Americans although she has spend most of her time living in England. I guess over time you would adapt your pattern of speech. She spent a lot of time with Prince Andrew, who I'm guessing probably does speak the Queen's English. And a lot of aristocrats. So she would be comfortable with either dialect. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2020 at 7:50 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

Thanks Susie - this is also why I doubted that it could have been Ghislaine as spelling in the american style would not be natural for her as she's British.  Unless she was hiding it, but who would've ever thought that Ghislaine Maxwell was one of the most popular /worldnews /tech reddit mods EVER :o  It just seems over the top to me.  But who knows.  The timing is weird.  The whole thing is weird.  Ghislaine is weird. :lol:

I wouldn't put anything past her

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like another victim speaking out now.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/epstein-reportedly-had-secret-lair-at-interlochen-school/

Pedo-perv Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell didn’t just allegedly troll the streets of London, Arizona and New York for their victims. The dastardly duo had a secret lair on the Michigan grounds of Interlochen Centre for the Arts — the famed fine arts boarding school for children, according to one alleged victim.

In exchange for donations and hosting fundraisers at his New York mansion, the school allowed Epstein to build The Jeffrey Epstein Scholarship Lodge (now available to rent as The Green Lake Lodge).

According to the Daily Beast, one alleged victim who is suing the pedophile’s estate for $22 million alleges she was recruited at the school in 1994 while a 13-year-old music student, and was abused over a period of four years by Epstein and that Maxwell “regularly facilitated” the abuse and was “frequently present.”

The school, which cut ties with Epstein in 2007 after his child sex conviction, told the paper it cut contact with him,  but Epstein “was permitted to use the lodge for up to two weeks per year” under a funding agreement. It added it “has no record of any other use by him beyond one week in August 2000”.

A previous statement said: “We have no record of any complaint raised against Mr. Epstein at Interlochen.” The school added that ­“policies would not have permitted Mr. Epstein any unsupervised access to students”.

However, another former Interlochen pupil, Melissa Solomon, alleges she met Epstein and Maxwell there when she was 14 and spent six years in their world but was not abused.

She claims they fell out when she refused to recruit girls for Epstein from Juilliard School in New York and refused a meeting with their pal, Prince Andrew.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are CTs linking the recent recoveries of missing children to Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest. However, there is no evidence showing Ghislaine was involved at all.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/ghislaine-maxwell-missing-children-conspiracy/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prince Andrew is discussing his Epstein issue with his mom.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/prince-andrew-reportedly-met-with-queen-over-epstein-scandal/

Prince Andrew has met with his mother, Queen Elizabeth, to discuss the fallout from the Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell sex-trafficking scandal, according to a new report.

The Duke of York headed to Balmoral Castle, the royals’ holiday home in Scotland, after last seeing the Queen in July amid the coronavirus pandemic, the Sun reported.

The topic of conversation is said to revolve around the ongoing investigation in the US into Epstein and Maxwell’s alleged sex-trafficking ring — and Andrew’s alleged involvement.

“The Queen and Andrew will have lots to discuss. So much has come out over the summer,” a source told the Sun. “The Queen wants to be kept informed and she will not be back at Windsor until early October.”

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This woman is back again. We discussed her in depth when she first made her claim. Now she's suing Trump again. I'll be surprised if Bergdorf Goodman doesn't get involved in this lawsuit. It's a very high end, exclusive designer department store. Cameras everywhere I'm sure.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/justice-department-seeks-defend-trump-jean-carroll-defamation/story?id=72890751

She's claiming to still have the dress she was wearing which strikes me as odd because she claimed she was at the dressing room to try on lingerie.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/30/nyregion/e-jean-carroll-trump-dna.html

Here is her story as we originally heard it.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/president-donald-trump-faces-new-rape-accusation.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/21/e-jean-carroll-says-donald-trump-sexually-assaulted-her.html

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I knew Bergdorf had fitting room attendants who give customers individual attention. Here's their job description. Carroll would not have been there alone.

https://neimanmarcus.taleo.net/careersection/nmg_internal/jobdetail.ftl?job=2001058&lang=en&src=JB-11

From Twitter.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1142411495113990146

This is what their dressing rooms look like.

image.jpeg.ea5b0fcf481151c3aeb5f806622e51a8.jpeg

You're served tea and cakes as you look over the merchandise by an attendant who takes care of your every whim. You don't remove clothes from the hangers. You don't hang them back up. A fashion magazine like Elle would know this. It will be interesting to hear how Trump got in there with her without security being called.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, susieice said:

This woman is back again. We discussed her in depth when she first made her claim. Now she's suing Trump again. I'll be surprised if Bergdorf Goodman doesn't get involved in this lawsuit. It's a very high end, exclusive designer department store. Cameras everywhere I'm sure.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/justice-department-seeks-defend-trump-jean-carroll-defamation/story?id=72890751

She's claiming to still have the dress she was wearing which strikes me as odd because she claimed she was at the dressing room to try on lingerie.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/30/nyregion/e-jean-carroll-trump-dna.html

Here is her story as we originally heard it.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/president-donald-trump-faces-new-rape-accusation.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/21/e-jean-carroll-says-donald-trump-sexually-assaulted-her.html

The nytimes link won't let me read without signing up. Bergdorfs says there is no footage of any such incident, if I remember right. 

She says her coat has been hanging in her closet, untouched and unlaundered since that day...couldn't they get DNA off of It? I think she's looney tunes. Didn't she accuse other prominent men too? And write a fantasy rape story?

Edited by skliss
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, susieice said:

. A fashion magazine like Elle would know this. 

Maybe that has something to do with why she got fired. If they managed to sneak into a dressing room and this was going on, all she had to do was yell and the nearby attendant would have heard her. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, skliss said:

The nytimes link won't let me read without signing up. Bergdorfs says there is no footage of any such incident, if I remember right. 

She says her coat has been hanging in her closet, untouched and unlaundered since that day...couldn't they get DNA off of It? I think she's looney tunes. Didn't she accuse other prominent men too? And write a fantasy rape story?

She is suing for a sample of his DNA. She has accused other men. I'm not sure about the story.

If it was anywhere but Bergdorf's. Their attendants would have known if Trump was in that dressing room. So would their security. There will be footage of both of them being in the store. I think Bergdorf did say there was no footage.

If I remember right, she was on her way out the door when she met Trump who was looking to buy a coat for his wife. She suggested lingerie. I have to go back and reread.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm bringing this up again because it keeps popping up just when I've ignored it previously.  It's bothering me.  So I wanted to post the latest in here so we keep all of the information together.  

First pic info for you.

1480764072_gm1599656620881(Small).jpg.9dc3c3eedab5ab8ea4a015f2184bf787.jpg

Now some info links and catch up info - click for pic related posts

Quote

 

Rundown

Here's a scrape of their deleted/removed comments: https://pastebin.com/KTGDxDBZ

 

The posting of articles about why the legalisation of child exploitation material is really concerning.  Even if this isn't Maxwell, who in their right mind would want to be around this person.  There's definitely an emerging pattern coming out with the posts this user has generated over the 14 years up to Maxwell's arrest.  It's still so far fetched to me, but I figured I'd post it here in case something comes out in the future.  

For a story so huge, it's sure been quiet of late relating to her.  

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, susieice said:

I knew Bergdorf had fitting room attendants who give customers individual attention. Here's their job description. Carroll would not have been there alone.

https://neimanmarcus.taleo.net/careersection/nmg_internal/jobdetail.ftl?job=2001058&lang=en&src=JB-11

From Twitter.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1142411495113990146

This is what their dressing rooms look like.

image.jpeg.ea5b0fcf481151c3aeb5f806622e51a8.jpeg

You're served tea and cakes as you look over the merchandise by an attendant who takes care of your every whim. You don't remove clothes from the hangers. You don't hang them back up. A fashion magazine like Elle would know this. It will be interesting to hear how Trump got in there with her without security being called.

It sounds like yet another scammer coming up to the election.  For these things, if it's not dealt with straight away or they continue to fight for many years (eg. Farmer sisters/Guiffre), then why wait till the election - sounds like the old political motivated BS to me. 

Wasn't it Stormy Daniels last election? :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

It sounds like yet another scammer coming up to the election.  For these things, if it's not dealt with straight away or they continue to fight for many years (eg. Farmer sisters/Guiffre), then why wait till the election - sounds like the old political motivated BS to me. 

Wasn't it Stormy Daniels last election? :lol:

They're bringing her out again. It really isn't helping that Barr said the DoJ will take over Trump's defense. It is politically motivated. She's pulling a Monica Lewinski move to press charges.

7 hours ago, skliss said:

Maybe that has something to do with why she got fired. If they managed to sneak into a dressing room and this was going on, all she had to do was yell and the nearby attendant would have heard her. 

Elle Magazine's bread and butter is high fashion. They don't need to get entangled in a lawsuit with one of the largest luxury designer stores in NYC, or anywhere else really. Dressing rooms in Macy's are locked. You have to get an associate to open one for you. You can't just take merchandise into one because of theft control. No store just allows that. A dress at Bergdorf can easily cost tens of thousands of dollars. This is a stickler for me. How did she get into a dressing room without an attendant and how did she get Trump near one?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.