Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gwynbleidd

Epstein found Dead in Jail

5,933 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

susieice
1 hour ago, Humbled Hypocrite83 said:

Lmao!!! He was the most guilty person in the world with out a witness

He is a witness. You need to reread. I don't think you did. I'm not talking about Prince Andrew. 

Edited by susieice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Humbled Hypocrite83
4 minutes ago, susieice said:

He is a witness. You need to reread. I don't think you did. I'm not talking about Prince Andrew. 

Oh my mistake 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
2 hours ago, Myles said:

What is it supposed to be?

At only around 6 inches tall, I don't think it is odd.  

It's a hooded figure. It blends in with the other symbolisms found on the island.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
36 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's a hooded figure. It blends in with the other symbolisms found on the island.

When I was a bachelor, I had stuff like that.  Not that piece, but just weird stuff.  Had a little statue of a black man made out of lava.   Very stereotypical and would be considered racist as heck now.  Have no idea what happened to it. 

I'm more concerned about the ugly candle holder.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
7 hours ago, Humbled Hypocrite83 said:

Your site wanted me to agree to some stuff. I found a similar article on the daily mail:

Names of EVERY passenger to have flown on Jeffrey Epstein's aircraft 'to be revealed "sparking panic among the pedophile's wealthy friends"

Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs on his aircraft, including his 'Lolita Express' jet, have been subpoenaed, sparking fear among the rich and famous who partied with the pedophile.

The Attorney General in the US Virgin Islands, where the billionaire had a home and is said to have carried out many of his horrific crimes, has demanded to see the logs which document the passengers on his aircraft.

The logs on his four helicopters and three planes span from 1998 until his suicide in prison last year.

...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8754807/Names-passenger-Jeffrey-Epsteins-aircraft-revealed-sparking-panic.html#comments

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wistman
4 hours ago, susieice said:

It's a hooded figure. It blends in with the other symbolisms found on the island.

Shades of Eyes Wide Shut - filmed at Countess Iveagh's (Clare Hazell, former Epstein sidekick) Elveden Hall.  The statue's practically a direct reference to the film, except it's not red.  Maybe it was a gift from Clare to Jeffrey, for old times' sake.

Too bad nobody took pictures of the underground stuff on the island.  The island and the setting are truly memorable, but the house and furnishings don't impress me at all.  Pretty commonplace for a billionaire.  Though I guess Jeffrey's mind was always, always on other things, very young things.  What a shallow, preposterous narcissist.

Edited by The Wistman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
susieice

Former butler claims Ghislaine hated Epstein.

https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-1533792

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/ex-staffer-says-ghislaine-maxwell-hated-jeffrey-epstein-but-couldnt-leave-him/

“I hate him, but … I can’t leave,” Alessi claimed the British socialite would sob when he asked her why she was “staying with this guy.”

“I was like, ‘Why? You have money,'” Alessi said — seemingly never getting an explanation from the accused madam.

Alessi made the revelation to longtime Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, whom the podcast has followed as she confronts some of those who knew her during her time as the disgraced financier’s alleged sex slave.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-victims-only-want-money-housekeeper-1533836

Jeffrey Epstein dismissed his victims by saying "they only want money" when challenged by his housekeeper, it has been claimed.

Juan Alessi has said he did not know the "sickening" New York financier was abusing underage girls at his Florida mansion, as has been alleged.

However, he told podcast Broken: Seeking Justice that he had warned Epstein he was seeing too many women.

The former house manager and driver made his remarks in an interview with Virginia Giuffre, who accused Prince Andrew of having sex with her while she was a 17-year-old trafficking victim. The prince has denied having any sexual contact with Giuffre.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

Getting anxious because it's time for the documents about Ghislaine to be released. I sure hope nothing stops them now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
On 9/24/2020 at 11:48 PM, susieice said:

Getting anxious because it's time for the documents about Ghislaine to be released. I sure hope nothing stops them now.

Me too...I thought it was set for the 22nd but I must have been wrong. It's past time a light was shined on their and others behaviour .... no one hiding, no free pass.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

Image may contain: text that says '7 YEARS IS THE LIFE EXPECTANCY FOR SEX TRAFFICKING VICTIMS EVERY 30 SECONDS A CHILD IS SOLD FOR SEX, LABOR, OR ORGAN HARVESTING. THE AVERAGE VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS RAPED 6,000 TIMES 1 MILLION CHILDREN ARE TRAFFICKED FOR FORCED SEXUAL EXPLOITATION PER YEAR'

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wistman
On 9/24/2020 at 2:35 AM, susieice said:

Former butler claims Ghislaine hated Epstein.

https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-1533792

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/ex-staffer-says-ghislaine-maxwell-hated-jeffrey-epstein-but-couldnt-leave-him/

“I hate him, but … I can’t leave,” Alessi claimed the British socialite would sob when he asked her why she was “staying with this guy.”

“I was like, ‘Why? You have money,'” Alessi said — seemingly never getting an explanation from the accused madam.

Alessi made the revelation to longtime Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, whom the podcast has followed as she confronts some of those who knew her during her time as the disgraced financier’s alleged sex slave.

Frankly I'm not surprised.  She's as much a narcissist as he, and she clearly has daddy issues that attached to him.  As she aged, his preference for others like Kellan must've privately galled her, since all she really had left to offer that others couldn't was her cache' with the high and mighty.  Her jealously was driving her, but all that exercise to stay fit (which I seem to remember she did) couldn't make up for his preference for the younger girls who procured for him, and 'assisted' him in ways that she once did.  To her it was abandonment by daddy, but she couldn't quit him for the same reason...which results in a kind of hate, including self hate.  Just my two cents.  :rolleyes:

When are the transcripts of her testimony supposed to be released?  I thought we'd have them by now.  :unsure:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
15 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

Frankly I'm not surprised.  She's as much a narcissist as he, and she clearly has daddy issues that attached to him.  As she aged, his preference for others like Kellan must've privately galled her, since all she really had left to offer that others couldn't was her cache' with the high and mighty.  Her jealously was driving her, but all that exercise to stay fit (which I seem to remember she did) couldn't make up for his preference for the younger girls who procured for him, and 'assisted' him in ways that she once did.  To her it was abandonment by daddy, but she couldn't quit him for the same reason...which results in a kind of hate, including self hate.  Just my two cents.  :rolleyes:

When are the transcripts of her testimony supposed to be released?  I thought we'd have them by now.  :unsure:

I had to go back to an old article to find the date of release. September 22 was the date of the hearing by the US Circuit Courts. Skliss had the date right. We should hear something soon.

https://www.courthousenews.com/second-circuit-grants-delay-on-ghislaine-maxwell-deposition-release/

I agree with you totally Wistman. Ghislaine had deep daddy issues and I have no doubt she transferred them to Epstein. Daddy was her whole world and she never accepted his death as anything but murder from what I've read. That's a solid synopsis Wistman.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

These kinds of revelations seem to confirm that Giuffre was telling the truth. 

Former New Mexico Democratic Governor Bill Richardson is accused of raking in hundreds of thousands in bribes and kickbacks to fund debauched lifestyle including 'sexual services and favors'

The scandal plagued former governor of New Mexico - who Virginia Roberts claimed she had underage sex with on Jeffrey Epstein's orders - has been dragged into the mud once again.

Career politician Bill Richardson has been accused of raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes and kickbacks while in office - money which allegedly funded a luxury and debauched lifestyle including 'sexual services and favors', according to a recently unsealed legal complaint obtained by DailyMail.com.

According to the lawsuit, Richardson ran a scam dubbed the 'Richardson Ring' which saw the one-time governor benefiting from money he grafted from business investments into the state of New Mexico in the early 2000s.

..... etc.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8768695/Former-NM-Governor-Bill-Richardson-accused-using-bribes-fund-sexual-services-favors.html

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
2 minutes ago, skliss said:

These kinds of revelations seem to confirm that Giuffre was telling the truth. 

Former New Mexico Democratic Governor Bill Richardson is accused of raking in hundreds of thousands in bribes and kickbacks to fund debauched lifestyle including 'sexual services and favors'

The scandal plagued former governor of New Mexico - who Virginia Roberts claimed she had underage sex with on Jeffrey Epstein's orders - has been dragged into the mud once again.

Career politician Bill Richardson has been accused of raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes and kickbacks while in office - money which allegedly funded a luxury and debauched lifestyle including 'sexual services and favors', according to a recently unsealed legal complaint obtained by DailyMail.com.

According to the lawsuit, Richardson ran a scam dubbed the 'Richardson Ring' which saw the one-time governor benefiting from money he grafted from business investments into the state of New Mexico in the early 2000s.

..... etc.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8768695/Former-NM-Governor-Bill-Richardson-accused-using-bribes-fund-sexual-services-favors.html

That one was well known by anyone who was paying attention.  I find it hard to believe it is really a "revelation". 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

That one was well known by anyone who was paying attention.  I find it hard to believe it is really a "revelation". 

I think you live a little closer, you may have seen more. I had no idea he was involved in anything havey-cavey until Giuffre spoke out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
17 minutes ago, skliss said:

I think you live a little closer, you may have seen more. I had no idea he was involved in anything havey-cavey until Giuffre spoke out.

I had no idea at the time of the people involved, only what he was doing.  He actually had a government appointment and was fired because he went through (embezled) 4 years budget in one year.  When he represented New Mexico it was not good, and when he was governor there were lots of obvious money missing and he was involved in all of it.  Not to mention he never lived in New Mexico until he ran as a representative of our state, and then he only had a residence but did not live here.  Just like GW, he was planted.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I had no idea at the time of the people involved, only what he was doing.  He actually had a government appointment and was fired because he went through (embezled) 4 years budget in one year.  When he represented New Mexico it was not good, and when he was governor there were lots of obvious money missing and he was involved in all of it.  Not to mention he never lived in New Mexico until he ran as a representative of our state, and then he only had a residence but did not live here.  Just like GW, he was planted.

Not getting into other things on this thread but I really didn't know about the embezzelment. Obviously with the added sex scandals even more was going on!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

It backs up what Guiffre said to me also. I didn't know about all of this either Desertrat. Now I don't doubt he was likely involved with Epstein.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Wistman

So this went kinda under the radar from a few weeks ago:  The Virgin Islands' Attorney General announced she intended to subpoena both the Dubins relative to a sex trafficking lawsuit and a racketeering case against Epstein, JP Morgan Chase.

Quote

Virgin Islands Attorney General Denise N. George filed a lawsuit in January of this year alleging Epstein brought hundreds of young women and girls (some as young as 11 years old) to his private island, Little St. James, which is located in the territory.

As part of this lawsuit, George is planning to subpoena the Dubins, according to notices filed Sept. 3 and made public Tuesday, asking for a trove of documents and communications, including those related to any financial transactions with Epstein or Epstein entities; any communication with Epstein-related females or knowledge of women transported to Epstein’s estate; and communication with any Epstein assistant or aide about an au pair or child care provider employed by the family.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/09/08/virgin-islands-to-subpoena-hedge-fund-billionaire-glenn-dubin-in-epstein-case/#73ccf1ed26ad

Some more juicy details here:

11:34                    posted today

Edited by The Wistman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
4 hours ago, The Wistman said:

So this went kinda under the radar from a few weeks ago:  The Virgin Islands' Attorney General announced she intended to subpoena both the Dubins relative to a sex trafficking lawsuit and a racketeering case against Epstein, JP Morgan Chase.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/09/08/virgin-islands-to-subpoena-hedge-fund-billionaire-glenn-dubin-in-epstein-case/#73ccf1ed26ad

Some more juicy details here:

11:34                    posted today

Glad to hear it. Glenn Dubin is accused by victims and their butler gave a statement about a young Swedish girl who was abused in their home. Epstein also at one time wanted to marry their daughter. These people are no good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.