Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gwynbleidd

Epstein found Dead in Jail

3,852 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

susieice
Just now, Big Jim said:

Sure, the case will go on without him.  It will be the current soap opera.  But all the mystery and CTs surrounding his death will be forgotten.  He'll take his place next to Vince Foster,  Seth Rich and others and anyone still interested 3 months from now will be branded a CTist.  Everything we've been discussing for a thousand entries will just disappear.

It was really all CTs to begin with. All we have is speculation. I don't think we'll ever really know. But the CTs will likely also go on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

"Dear Susie", you miss the point. How do inmates get into Epstein's cell? psssst - KEY

I know. And two guards who stayed in the guard shack or whatever they call the place they keep the TV and the fridge. You also have to ask yourself how many were experienced at picking locks or opening locked doors.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GLCsector3295

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/us/2019/08/13/scrutiny-of-epsteins-death-and-co-conspirators-intensifies.html

 

two guards suspended and a warden " reassigned " .  

 

Talk about a major snooze, and so I guess the idea now is that everyone says, well case closed and walks away.   Even if that is the reason for Epsteins death, then bravo,  at least there was a decent raid on his estate , and if the prosecution can't bring someone else to justice, then hopefully things will be leaked out from what was found in his estate, actually i hope for both, that credible info is leaked out on the whos who, an some more heads get on the block.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, GLCsector3295 said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/us/2019/08/13/scrutiny-of-epsteins-death-and-co-conspirators-intensifies.html

 

two guards suspended and a warden " reassigned " .  

 

Talk about a major snooze, and so I guess the idea now is that everyone says, well case closed and walks away.   Even if that is the reason for Epsteins death, then bravo,  at least there was a decent raid on his estate , and if the prosecution can't bring someone else to justice, then hopefully things will be leaked out from what was found in his estate, actually i hope for both, that credible info is leaked out on the whos who, an some more heads get on the block.

They'll keep unsealing the documents as these women go to court. The women will be giving names also. The attorneys will see to that.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

Everyone wants to know what she's reading. It's an interesting title. We know her father was an operative for Mossad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

The British Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia." He had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[42] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamireulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said."[43]

Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, Ari Ben-Menashe, approached a number of news organisations in Britain and the US with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nicholas Davies, were both long-time agents for Mossad. Ben-Menashe also claimed that in 1986, Maxwell had told the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu had given information about Israel's nuclear capability to The Sunday Times, then to the Daily Mirror. Vanunu was subsequently kidnapped by Mossad and smuggled to Israel, convicted of treason and imprisoned for eighteen years.[44]

B

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
1 hour ago, susieice said:

I know. And two guards who stayed in the guard shack or whatever they call the place they keep the TV and the fridge. You also have to ask yourself how many were experienced at picking locks or opening locked doors.

I have no problem being called a conspiracy theorist over this at all, because simply put, this whole Epstein story was and still is, a gigantic conspiracy from the get-go.  In fact one could argue the Conspiracy Theorist/s go hand in hand in catching/exposing the Conspiracy/Conspirators.  All investigations begin from an idea/doubt after all.

Why was Epstein's body released to a "Woman" prior to the Chief Medical Examiner making their full determination on whether or not his death was homicide or suicide?  

Who was that woman that the body was released to?

Even if the CME had finished her forensic/autopsy examination, is it standard protocol to release a body so soon (less than a week) after a suspected homicide/suicide?  Especially someone of such a high profile in this case and the instance/situation/location it was carried out in.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe what we're currently being fed by the msm as I'm sure a lot of you don't either. I find it laughable and quite offensive really, to think the authorities have the sheer audacity to think they can shove this info down our throats in the hopes we will just shut our mouths and stop questioning them, thus allowing them to move on. 

Meanwhile, we're left standing with our mouths agape with looks of doubt upon our faces.  :hmm:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

If CNN is right, Epstein's lawyers aren't going to just accept this. They're going to open their own investigation. They want to see the hallway surveillance camera film. Remember, Epstein told them that the ape who was his cellmate tried to kill him. Also, according to CNN, it hasn't been established where the two guards were and what they were doing during the 3 hours that they didn't make their rounds.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/us/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy/index.html

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 minute ago, pixiii said:

I have no problem being called a conspiracy theorist over this at all, because simply put, this whole Epstein story was and still is, a gigantic conspiracy from the get-go.  In fact one could argue the Conspiracy Theorist/s go hand in hand in catching/exposing the Conspiracy/Conspirators.  All investigations begin from an idea/doubt after all.

Why was Epstein's body released to a "Woman" prior to the Chief Medical Examiner making their full determination on whether or not his death was homicide or suicide?  

Who was that woman that the body was released to?

Even if the CME had finished her forensic/autopsy examination, is it standard protocol to release a body so soon (less than a week) after a suspected homicide/suicide?  Especially someone of such a high profile in this case and the instance/situation/location it was carried out in.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe what we're currently being fed by the msm as I'm sure a lot of you don't either. I find it laughable and quite offensive really, to think the authorities have the sheer audacity to think they can shove this info down our throats in the hopes we will just shut our mouths and stop questioning them, thus allowing them to move on. 

Meanwhile, we're left standing with our mouths agape with looks of doubt upon our faces.  :hmm:

 

The body wasn't released to her. An attorney for another inmate saw her visiting him in the prison. He thought maybe she was an intern for a law firm. The body was taken to the morgue and identified by his brother Mark.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)

The Washington Post confirms that Epstein's lawyers are not accepting the coroner's findings and will sue for access to the security video. I jumped around a bit and didn't quote everything in the article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/jeffrey-epsteins-autopsy-concludes-his-death-was-a-suicide-by-hanging/2019/08/16/bb670d58-c053-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

Epstein’s lawyers said they did not accept the medical examiner’s findings.

“We are not satisfied with the conclusions,” his legal team said in a statement.

“The defense team fully intends to conduct its own independent and complete investigation into the circumstances and cause of Mr. Epstein’s death.” The lawyers, Martin G. Weinberg, Reid Weingarten and Michael Miller, said they were prepared to sue the government for access to any security video from the time of his death.

Sampson, the medical examiner, issued a statement Sunday indicating that while Epstein’s autopsy was complete, she needed more information before reaching a conclusion about how he died. She also noted the autopsy was observed by Michael Baden, a private pathologist retained by Epstein’s lawyers.

People familiar with the investigations have said that Epstein was left alone in a cell and that guards failed to check on him for several hours leading up to his death, after officials had given explicit instructions for him not to be left alone and for guards to check on him every 30 minutes.

Those precautions were in place partly because of an apparent suicide attempt July 23, though the specifics of that incident have been debated and officials say it is still under examination.

The Justice Department has since sent additional Bureau of Prisons lieutenants from around the country to buttress the MCC workforce, and a suicide reconstruction team is at the facility to better understand how Epstein died, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Less than two weeks later, he was dead, leading to frenzied speculation, including from President Trump, about who might have wanted to harm Epstein, and whether he possessed compromising information about others. The jet-setting financier once boasted high-powered connections to political figures, including Trump and former president Bill Clinton.

 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)

CNBC is reporting that Epstein's former cellmate has been cleared of any wrong doing in the first attempt.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/16/epsteins-ex-cellmate-cleared-after-probe-into-earlier-suicide-attempt-lawyer.html

Tartaglione’s lawyer, Bruce Barket, told NBC that officials at the jailhouse said in an email that Tartaglione would face no charges or internal discipline now that the investigation had concluded. 

“We’ve always maintained Nick did nothing wrong and that’s clearly been borne out here by the jail itself,” Barket told NBC. An official familiar with the case confirmed Barket’s statement, NBC reported.

The lawyer maintained from the start that “any suggestion that Mr. Tartaglione assault[ed] anyone is a complete fabrication,” and claimed that the assault theory was being floated “to retaliate against Mr. Tartaglione for complaining to the court about the deplorable conditions at the MCC.”

Barket did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for comment on NBC’s report that Tartaglione had been cleared. A lawyer for Epstein also did not immediately respond.

Edited by susieice
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
15 minutes ago, susieice said:

The body wasn't released to her. An attorney for another inmate saw her visiting him in the prison. He thought maybe she was an intern for a law firm. The body was taken to the morgue and identified by his brother Mark.

Is this the same woman that was sitting in there for up to 8 hours a day (just mentioned earlier in the thread, sorry it might be a different one)?

And also, where is the body now?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

The NY Post says Epstein's body was claimed by an "unknown associate" but doesn't give details other than that.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/jeffrey-epsteins-body-claimed-by-mystery-associate/

So is NBC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/jeffrey-epstein-s-body-claimed-unidentified-associate-n1042551

Is this the woman you were talking about Pixiii or the one I posted about the what the attorney said he saw in the prison? The Daily Beast is saying the body was released to his brother Mark, but they seem to be the only ones.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-body-claimed-by-brother-mark-epstein

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
4 minutes ago, susieice said:

CNBC is reporting that Epstein's former cellmate has been cleared of any wrong doing in the first attempt.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/16/epsteins-ex-cellmate-cleared-after-probe-into-earlier-suicide-attempt-lawyer.html

Tartaglione’s lawyer, Bruce Barket, told NBC that officials at the jailhouse said in an email that Tartaglione would face no charges or internal discipline now that the investigation had concluded. 

“We’ve always maintained Nick did nothing wrong and that’s clearly been borne out here by the jail itself,” Barket told NBC. An official familiar with the case confirmed Barket’s statement, NBC reported.

The lawyer maintained from the start that “any suggestion that Mr. Tartaglione assault[ed] anyone is a complete fabrication,” and claimed that the assault theory was being floated “to retaliate against Mr. Tartaglione for complaining to the court about the deplorable conditions at the MCC.”

Barket did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for comment on NBC’s report that Tartaglione had been cleared. A lawyer for Epstein also did not immediately respond.

Oh em gee, I can't believe they're going to start this up again.  We just got through being told Epstein said it was his cellmate, but now the cellmate says it's not. LOL  

What to believe....  How easy would it be to get a huge guy like this to attempt to kill off Epstein in the first place and not suffer any further "consequences" in jail as he's already facing death from the 4 murders he committed upstate.  :rolleyes:

The get some other cellmate after Tartaglione is moved....I think you're right Susie.  It has to be someone else.  Shrieking.  Seemingly no camera footage...where is it?  

What a bunch of incompetent fools all round. :lol: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Is this the same woman that was sitting in there for up to 8 hours a day (just mentioned earlier in the thread, sorry it might be a different one)?

And also, where is the body now?  

I know what the attorney said about the woman he saw at the prison. None of the releases about his body mention a woman, just an "associate". I would think the body would be released to his brother. I know Mark is the one who went to the morgue and identified the body. Still looking to see what I can find.

Come to think of it, how can this " unknown associate" take the body without signing release forms? Where the he!! did they take it? Mark would be his next of kin. He should be the one to sign for the body and make arrangements at the funeral home. Someone stole the body????

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
2 minutes ago, susieice said:

The NY Post says Epstein's body was claimed by an "unknown associate" but doesn't give details other than that.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/jeffrey-epsteins-body-claimed-by-mystery-associate/

So is NBC.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/jeffrey-epstein-s-body-claimed-unidentified-associate-n1042551

Is this the woman you were talking about Pixiii or the one I posted about the what the attorney said he saw in the prison? The Daily Beast is saying the body was released to his brother Mark, but they seem to be the only ones.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-body-claimed-by-brother-mark-epstein

Yes that "unknown associate" was the one thanks Susie.  

I wonder is it's standard protocol to release a body to the family before the determination of death has been finalised.  That to me seems strange.  It's less than a week and already the brother has the body.  Goodness knows where it is now. 

We should really be taking bets at this stage on the body being cremated so nobody can ID it or do any forensics on it down the track.  :(  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GLCsector3295
Posted (edited)

you can bet that epsteins lawyers are going to stone wall  just for the sake of it, either to protect who ever is out there, and or to get as much money from his estate as possible before the victims do.   An how Epstein died, to me isn't the conspiracy, the real conspiracy is how he got off scott free in the first place through a bunch of shady people, which started with super shady Alexander Acosta an then things just get scattered around.

Everyone from Acosta on, should be on the chopping block for ever allowing Epstein to walk free the first time around. But it wont, an for me the narrative becomes wooo okay epstein is dead, this will all just blow under the radar now, an so far their scape goats are two guards and a warden,, lets hope people will forget.  An this really should cross both party lines, you would think it would right ?. But where is the media focused ? Where are these same leftist/socialist/communist groups at, rioting and marching in the streets over gun control, where are they at now in regards to this ????  Not on the raid on Epsteins estate, not on his ex being spotted about town and her role in it.  Heck they have barely peppered Trump into it, an I would be willing to bet the reason why is, there are way more " Democrats "  in the list of who whos than there are republicans. Two years attacking Trump over Russia, the media hammered that non stop every month. Something this grand, an equivalent to a full blown super criminal, with his own island, and it is ho hum reporting. If I still had Cable TV ,, I would be interested to see if Nancy Grace is still around and if she was hammering this. She was over the top but she stayed on an event until it was finished at the least.

Edited by GLCsector3295
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 minute ago, GLCsector3295 said:

you can bet that epsteins lawyers are going to stone wall  just for the sake of it, either to protect who ever is out there, and or to get as much money from his estate as possible before the victims do.   An how Epstein died, to me isn't the conspiracy, the real conspiracy is how he got off scott free in the first place through a bunch of shady people, which started with super shady Alexander Acosta an then things just get scattered around.

Everyone from Acosta on, should be on the chopping block for ever allowing Epstein to walk free the first time around. But it wont, an for me the narrative becomes wooo okay epstein is dead, this will all just blow under the radar now, people will forget.  An this really should cross both party lines, you would think it would right. But where is the media focused ?  Not on the raid on Epsteins estate, not on his ex being spotted about town and her role in it.  Heck they have barely peppered Trump into it, an I would be willing to bet the reason why is, there are way more " Democrats "  in the list of who whos than there are republicans. Two years attacking Trump over Russia, the media hammered that non stop every month. Something this grand, an equivalent to a full blown super criminal, with his own island, and it is ho hum reporting. If I still had Cable TV ,, I would be interested to see if Nancy Grace is still around and if she was hammering this. She was over the top but she stayed on an event until it was finished at the least.

I'm sure Acosta was seriously pressured too to release him when this case was in Florida. I can only imagine how many people are involved in this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
3 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

you can bet that epsteins lawyers are going to stone wall  just for the sake of it, either to protect who ever is out there, and or to get as much money from his estate as possible before the victims do.   An how Epstein died, to me isn't the conspiracy, the real conspiracy is how he got off scott free in the first place through a bunch of shady people, which started with super shady Alexander Acosta an then things just get scattered around.

Everyone from Acosta on, should be on the chopping block for ever allowing Epstein to walk free the first time around. But it wont, an for me the narrative becomes wooo okay epstein is dead, this will all just blow under the radar now, people will forget.  An this really should cross both party lines, you would think it would right. But where is the media focused ?  Not on the raid on Epsteins estate, not on his ex being spotted about town and her role in it.  Heck they have barely peppered Trump into it, an I would be willing to bet the reason why is, there are way more " Democrats "  in the list of who whos than there are republicans. Two years attacking Trump over Russia, the media hammered that non stop every month. Something this grand, an equivalent to a full blown super criminal, with his own island, and it is ho hum reporting. If I still had Cable TV ,, I would be interested to see if Nancy Grace is still around and if she was hammering this. She was over the top but she stayed on an event until it was finished at the least.

Yep, this whole thing from the get-go is one giant conspiracy.  We just don't know the names is all.  We've only heard of the lowly people who have been drawn into this bizarre nightmare.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Yes that "unknown associate" was the one thanks Susie.  

I wonder is it's standard protocol to release a body to the family before the determination of death has been finalised.  That to me seems strange.  It's less than a week and already the brother has the body.  Goodness knows where it is now. 

We should really be taking bets at this stage on the body being cremated so nobody can ID it or do any forensics on it down the track.  :(  

It doesn't sound like his brother went to the morgue and signed for it to be released. I always thought the next of kin had to make the arrangements with the funeral home for the body to be moved. I never heard of someone just picking it up and driving away with it. I know a woman who was separated from her husband for many years but they were never divorced. When he died, she had to go sign for the body to be released from the hospital and go to the undertaker because she was still his wife and his next of kin. She was responsible to pay for the funeral. Who is this "associate"?

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
3 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm sure Acosta was seriously pressured too to release him when this case was in Florida. I can only imagine how many people are involved in this.

Exactly, as we discussed in the last thread, in the Florida Epstein case documents, it clearly showed Acosta was strongly encouraged by powers higher up (whoever "they" were) to back off Epstein due to Epstein being of importance to "intelligence".  I don't know how they can get away with even saying that and not explaining it to the public.  Shouldn't that be something the public should in fact be made aware of?  He's a child sex predator for god's sake and if he's vital to some "intelligence organisation" yet somehow gets to live above the law.  I don't buy it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
1 minute ago, susieice said:

It doesn't sound like his brother went to the morgue and signed for it to be released. I always thought the next of kin had to make the arrangements with the funeral home for the body to be moved. I never heard of someone just picking it up and driving away with it. I know a woman who was separated from her husband for many years but they were never divorced. When he died, she had to go sign for the body to be released from the hospital and go to the undertaker because she was still his wife and his next of kin. Who is this "associate"?

Yeah I didn't think it was normally done like that either Susie.  That's why I wondered who this "associate" is.  I also can't believe the Chief Medical Examiner would let the body leave the morgue or wherever the body is being held PRIOR to releasing her determination on the homicide/suicide etc.  It just seemed ass about doing things that way.  Especially given the body is Epstein's....allegedly! :lol:   

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)

I found this from AOL and it says the same thing. An unknown associate. Where did they take this body if it wasn't picked up by a funeral home? Tell me they didn't shove it into a van or somebody's back seat :P

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-body-claimed-by-unidentified-associate/23794231/

I'm so flustered I forgot to post my link  :lol:

Edited by susieice
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
1 minute ago, susieice said:

I found this from AOL and it says the same thing. An unknown associate. Where did they take this body if it wasn't picked up by a funeral home? Tell me they didn't shove it into a van or somebody's back seat :P

I know right?  I can see the headlines now........

Epstein's Body has Disappeared

:lol:  Omg, I'd imagine this would conjure up so many theories on was the body even his?  Where did he go?  Is he still alive? 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)

MSNBC and MSN are both saying the associate. This is a pretty good video from MSNBC. 

https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/source-epstein-s-body-claimed-by-unidentified-associate-66182725857

It seems the body was removed around the same time as the announcement of the autopsy determination. Wow! This is getting stranger all the time.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.