Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gwynbleidd

Epstein found Dead in Jail

3,101 posts in this topic

ScotDeerie
4 hours ago, susieice said:

Nope. I don't have Clinton in Monica's dress anywhere in my house. Personally, I don't think this will just go away any time soon. All the lawsuits will see to that. I think this whole thing is just starting to take off. And the CTs will go on probably forever. Even if they do get to the bottom of this.

Actually, I'm not entirely positive that Bill Clinton wouldn't have found that painting amusing.

• Haha 1

Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

I think I've missed something that could've been under our noses the whole time with this investigation.....

Remember when the FBI first raided Epstein's Manhattan townhouse at precisely the same time as his private plane touched down in New Jersey.

What if there were DVD's in the safe in his townhouse.  But they also mentioned "devices".  What are these devices.  Is the surveillance footage on these?

They said they'd found not only thousands of nude pics of girls/underage girls, but also CD's all labelled a specific way.  I think this has been mentioned in here prior actually. 

Prosecutors say it will include materials found on devices seized from the financier's Manhattan mansion.

Another thing, Sarah Kellen was Epstein's Personal Assistant/Fixer.  She knew everything about Epstein and even organised his trysts.  How can she not be complicit.... You can read all about her here.  She runs a design company now called SLK Designs and it was once run out of Mark Epstein's (Jeffrey's brother) building.  She also married a NASCAR driver.  Scroll down the article to see the Fast Facts - pretty damning.

Marvin Minsky was a Scientist who was heavily into AI at MIT in Boston.  He's now dead. His name was in the documents released last week as having been one of the fellows who Guiffre was forced to have sex with.  You can read about him on wiki here

Glenn Dubin a wealthy financier in NYC is another fellow who Guiffre named as being forced to have sex with this person.  Eva and Glenn Dubin are a power couple in NYC and would definitely fall into the elite category when you see what these people dabble in for business.  Glenn Dubin's wiki is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Dubin  There is also an interesting article of an interview with the Dubin's Butler and how they had a 15 year old Swedish girl in their house that was forced to have sex on Epstein Island.  I cannot figure out if she was also Glenn and Eva's own sex slave in their NY home too.  That article is here.  They're also linked to JP Morgan bank same as Epstein.  Also see the Louis Dreyfuss Energy Trade (Julia Louis Dreyfuss' of Seinfeld fame, this is her father I believe, just a tidbit of celebrity gossip!)

Ok, just read more on the Dubin's (above) and it seems she (Eva Dubin) was Epstein's ex girlfriend....she met her husband Glenn Dubin, married him and still remained friends with Epstein, even AFTER he was convicted of being a pedophile.  Plus it implies that they had children around Epstein, because, you know, you trust your kids around a convicted pedophile......are these people serious? Oh yeah and guess what...they deny any wrongdoing and that Guiffre is lying.  BUT check out the pic of Eva and Ghislaine at Bette Midler's gala back in the day.  Oh how birds of a feather, flock together! 

What a small world huh?

Edited by pixiii
spelling and now i'm off to sleep Zzz
  • Like 2

ScotDeerie
8 minutes ago, pixiii said:

What if there were DVD's in the safe in his townhouse.  But they also mentioned "devices".  What are these devices.  Is the surveillance footage on these?

They said they'd found not only thousands of nude pics of girls/underage girls, but also CD's all labelled a specific way.  I think this has been mentioned in here prior actually. 

That has always been the point where I think he knew he was never going to be a free man again.  BUT: why would he keep them right there?  Why wouldn't he have a safe deposit box or even another little apartment somewhere where he stashed stuff so it wouldn't be so readily accessible in a raid? Even in another country somewhere... Seems to me there might be more yet to find.

• Like 3

and then
9 hours ago, susieice said:

FOX is also saying that Epstein's lawyers will challenge the ME's findings. They say nothing about the body having been picked up from the morgue or I just didn't find it. How can they do that now without the body for evidence if needed?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/prison-personnel-refuse-to-cooperate-with-doj-investigators-digging-into-epstein-suicide

Not to get too graphic but I think specimens all of the relevant organs/tissues were microtomed and stored.  They would also include any X-Rays they performed, I'd imagine. 

• Like 4

Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, susieice said:

Good night EoT. I did so much researching my head hurts. I'm just glad Pixiii was here to catch everything as I did. She's great!

Susie, you and @pixiii are great. You two have placed much pertinent and interesting info in this thread and you have really fueled it. Muchos gratsias to the two of you  :tu:

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
6 hours ago, pixiii said:

I was going to ask if you think it could be MOSSAD the Israeli intelligence branch that Epstein was part of, or did you think it could be the US's CIA that he was part of their "intelligence".   

Right now, Pixiii, I think it is the Mossad, mostly because of Ghislaine but also because of Epstein himself (Jewish). Whatever the case may be, I just can't see Epstein setting people up for blackmail/extortion for his own selfish purposes. It has to be a government entity. It was in intense operation, that's for sure. Someone was hell bent on getting the goods on influential people. that sorrta leaves the CIA out of it, perhaps.

• Like 2

LucidElement
6 hours ago, susieice said:

Nope. I don't have Clinton in Monica's dress anywhere in my house. Personally, I don't think this will just go away any time soon. All the lawsuits will see to that. I think this whole thing is just starting to take off. And the CTs will go on probably forever. Even if they do get to the bottom of this.

I hope so. I hope some elites get brought down for this.  I'm hoping more so, that now that hes dead and due to suicide that the news doesnt stop following it or the public. 

• Like 2

susieice
6 hours ago, pixiii said:

OMG really?  They're not even hiding it?  Wow.  Hollywood.  I should probably find a NXIVM  thread to go whine in there actually.  He's as much of a monster as Epstein was (well we don't really know how bad Epstein was yet).  Except this one is still alive and incredibly delusional. :lol: 

Yes. Her former neighbors are really upset about this too.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/08/allison-mack-new-york-home-turned-nxivm-movie-set/

• Like 2

susieice
2 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

Actually, I'm not entirely positive that Bill Clinton wouldn't have found that painting amusing.

He isn't saying. Still a strange thing to be hanging around in someone's house.

• Like 3

susieice
1 hour ago, and then said:

Not to get too graphic but I think specimens all of the relevant organs/tissues were microtomed and stored.  They would also include any X-Rays they performed, I'd imagine. 

Epstein's attorneys had their own ME witness the autopsy. He should know about what kinds of samples and pictures were taken at the time.

• Like 3

susieice
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Susie, you and @pixiii are great. You two have placed much pertinent and interesting info in this thread and you have really fueled it. Muchos gratsias to the two of you  :tu:

Thanks EoT. 

• Like 2

susieice
35 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

I hope so. I hope some elites get brought down for this.  I'm hoping more so, that now that hes dead and due to suicide that the news doesnt stop following it or the public. 

The public is more aware than ever now about all the trafficking that's going on and who it is that's doing it.

• Like 2

ScotDeerie
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, susieice said:

Epstein's attorneys had their own ME witness the autopsy. He should know about what kinds of samples and pictures were taken at the time.

Dr. Badan was there. He used to be one of the greats but there was a trial not too long ago that made me think he had lost it. He’s old as dirt, too.  85 now.  https://www.google.com/search?q=dr.+badan&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Edited by ScotDeerie
+
  • Like 1

susieice
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

More likely the "unknown associate" was someone working on behalf of a funeral home that does not want to be identified for obvious reasons.  After all, Mark would have signed whatever forms needed to be signed when he ID'd the body and no one actually pulls up to a morgue and picks up their relative for delivery to a funeral home. I believe it's legal to do so, btw, but, yuck. Dead bodies get sort of gross pretty quickly. And they LEAK. And they're heavy. And you really need special equipment to do so.  And, yes, that sort of thing is done in a panel van or some other low-key vehicle. They can be right next to you at a stop light and you'd never know there was a corpse in the back.

I spent almost 30 yrs in nursing facilities and have seen a lot of bodies removed. Never from a morgue but we needed permission to send the body to the undertaker even though the admission papers (signed) stated what funeral home was to be used. We had one woman who's son refused to allow us to call for almost 10 hours because he wanted to wait until he got here and then finally called to say he couldn't make it. Post autopsy, I don't know if they'd use a body bag. I would think so.

We don't know if it was an undertaker who took the body.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

susieice
Posted (edited)

I found an article published by Forbes yesterday about the young woman seen with Epstein while he was in prison. It's an interesting read. Just to quote a small part of it:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epstein-spent-time-alone-with-young-female-prison-visitor/#138b6f29185b

The visiting attorney said the treatment reminded him of Epstein’s lifestyle in Florida when he served 13 months on a prostitution charge in a much-criticized plea deal with federal prosecutors. Then, Epstein would leave jail and go to his office on a work release program for  up to 12 hours a day, six days a week. “It sounded to me like a replay of the Florida thing where he got to go to the office … and sit around rather than sit in the cell,” he said.

Using the interview room for so many hours would have a big impact on attorneys waiting to meet their clients, and a big impact on taxpayers, according to Patton. “Eighty percent of all federal defendants are represented by my office, or assigned private attorneys who are paid statutory amounts, and they are sitting there [waiting]. That's just taxpayers dollars ticking off 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

skliss
11 hours ago, pixiii said:

One of the things I didn't like about that fellow on Fox News (the ex Medical Examiner or whatever he was) was how he said, "WE HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT THE CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER SAID" and I thought to myself, I'm fed up with people telling me what I should accept and shouldn't accept.  This is why we're asking questions.  He's obviously oldschool and is just going to trust what the CME's report findings are.  I know he's qualified a lot more than we are, however, even his friend a Trauma Surgeon said it's very rare to see those bones broken in a suicide.  I choose not to accept these findings.  The whole thing is absurd beyond imagination.  No security footage, nothing.  They must think we're all a bunch of idiots.

If it was Dr. Cyril Wecht, and I thought he was on Fox,  I heard him say that it was suspicious and only 6% of the time is that one bone broken during a suicide hanging. And I've heard him dispute many a medical examiner's findings. He's ll about figuring out what happened. Top of his field, been around for a long time. Maybe it was a different expert.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

susieice

Here's an interesting article on how Epstein could be buried as he was Jewish. So far no organization has been notified about a burial. Epstein likely didn't practice his religion. It's unknown if his remains would be buried by Ft Lauderdale with his parents.

https://forward.com/news/national/429406/will-jeffrey-epstein-get-a-jewish-burial-despite-his-crimes-and-sins/

• Like 2

ScotDeerie
1 hour ago, susieice said:

We don't know if it was an undertaker who took the body.

It is, however, the most logical explanation. 

ScotDeerie
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, skliss said:

If it was Dr. Cyril Wecht, and I thought he was on Fox,  I heard him say that it was suspicious and only 6% of the time is that one bone broken during a suicide hanging. And I've heard him dispute many a medical examiner's findings. He's ll about figuring out what happened. Top of his field, been around for a long time. Maybe it was a different expert.

Dr. Badan. observed the autopsy by the ME.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-camp-sends-pathologist-michael-baden-to-watch-over-his-autopsy

Dr. Wecht calls bull****.  BTW, he's 88.

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-cyril-wecht-weighs-troubling-200117054.html

Edited by ScotDeerie
+
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

skliss
12 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I agree, @susieice, we won't know, like JFK and RFK and MLK.

I grow weary my friends, bed becons me. before I go, I will raise an issue not brought up and to me, it is quite telling.

Nobody has mentioned a *word* about the massive library of video that Epstein amassed over the years. Here's my prediction... they will never find it. Epstein's bosses have it and the CIA in its best day can't get to it.

bon sois.

I also believe there is a mountain of evidence but I think it's secreted away somewhere...probably moved and hidden after that last bout in jail, with some sort of protocols, like a Swiss bank account, but I think his girlfriend G Maxwell probably knows the codes and such. 

What do you think his lawyers are gonna do with it if they indeed are the ones who have it?

• Like 2

skliss
28 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

He may be 88 but I'd still trust him. He's based in my hometown, Pittsburgh, and I've heard and seen him for years. He's a straight shooter, no doubt. He did the autopsy on my friends son and was thorough and compassionate at the same time.

• Like 2

ScotDeerie
6 minutes ago, skliss said:

He may be 88 but I'd still trust him. He's based in my hometown, Pittsburgh, and I've heard and seen him for years. He's a straight shooter, no doubt. He did the autopsy on my friends son and was thorough and compassionate at the same time.

I wish I could remember now who testified at that trial where I was sure he had finally lost it.  It might have been the trial of the writer who murdered his rich wife with a blowpoke and it may well be that each of them testified for different sides. Whoever testified for the defense to say a bloodsplattered stairway/wall/ceiling was an accidental "fall" is the one I thought must have lost the plot. I'll have to go look it up.  But still, when you're talking ages like 85 and 88, I'm not sure they are always as crisp as they once were. Having just been through a parent with dementia changes your tune about aging and when things start to go wrong. It's not always readily apparent if you don't know the personal on a personal level but it's still there, changing, forgetting, even creating "facts" where none really exist. We better find some new experts.

susieice
Posted (edited)

A telling article about Epstein's friend, Jean-Luc Brunel, who owns the modeling agency MC2. His allegations go back to the 1980's and was featured on the program 60 Minutes in 1988 along with a book being written. Apparently no investigation was sparked.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/like-jeffrey-epsteins-accusers-justice-has-been-elusive-for-women-allegedly-abused-by-his-modeling-agent-friend/2019/08/17/d0f0c31c-bf6d-11e9-aff2-3835caab97f6_story.html?noredirect=on

It seems Brunel may have filed a lawsuit against Epstein. Brunel claims to have started the careers of quite a few top models.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/like-jeffrey-epsteins-accusers-justice-has-been-elusive-for-women-allegedly-abused-by-his-modeling-agent-friend/2019/08/17/d0f0c31c-bf6d-11e9-aff2-3835caab97f6_story.html?noredirect=on

I did find some collaboration for the lawsuit. This is a good link to read about Brunel. Looks like Epstein helped finance the modeling agency.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/17/jean-luc-brunel-jeffrey-epstein-models-sexual-assault

Edited by susieice

Big Jim
34 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

But still, when you're talking ages like 85 and 88, I'm not sure they are always as crisp as they once were.

There are exceptions.  I don't know who this doctor is, but I have an uncle that just turned 88 and he still plays semi-pro softball on two leagues.  They travel regionally for games.  He also recently published a book, not his first.  I'm old and crippled compared to him but he's shown me that we all age differently even in the same family.

• Like 2