Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence of the Babylonian conquest found

Still Waters

4 hours ago, larryp said:

Yes, attention to detail byway Of Yahweh active force, is what preserved his word alive.

And that would be the same Yahweh whose origins you know NOTHING about. Yeah, I get it. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, larryp said:

The best minds recently thought that our Milkyway galaxy was the universe. Now they realize it's like grapes on a vine. How much more do they not know? So much for your great minds.

Yeah, exactly what I thought. All lip and no trouser.

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, larryp said:

The best minds recently thought that our Milkyway galaxy was the universe. Now they realize it's like grapes on a vine. How much more do they not know? So much for your great minds.

Really??? That's your argument? Scientists are learning new things every day. They make mistakes every day and will admit it! What the hell have religious "scholars" done?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Really??? That's your argument? Scientists are learning new things every day. They make mistakes every day and will admit it! What the hell have religious "scholars" done?

Killed people. Lots of people. 

One word from “Yahweh” and larry will be right there with them, like all religious folk.

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, larryp said:

Without context to the above story, It sounds like you are randomly pulling stories out of thin air. I need background, not smoke and mirrors.

You really should read your own holy book. You might be surprised what you find in it.

• Like 3

All the stories in the Bible are true and real ..Some just think most  of the places and characters , like Moses, David  , Jesus didn't  even existed  in history, but  they were real . Babylon  and the Babel tower was real to

just what atheists think, that don't believe in a God  of the Bible.

Edited by docyabut2

57 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

All the stories in the Bible are true and real ..Some just think most  of the places and characters , like Moses, David  , Jesus didn't  even existed  in history, but  they were real . Babylon  and the Babel tower was real to

just what atheists think, that don't believe in a God  of the Bible.

And what of all the other gods, throughout history, that were worshipped with devotion, and fervor?

All of them are false, and only yours is real?

Your faith in YOUR god may be sincere, please don't deny the sincerity and truth of anothers faith in a different god.

Or those who see no truth in any god.

"Spiderman" takes place in New York ( a real place, I know, I grew up there!). Does that mean Spiderman is real too?

Look at the image below. It depicts REAL events, in a REAL PLACE. Does that mean the characters are real?

9-11 villians and heroes 1.jpg

Edited by Jodie.Lynne

21 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And what of all the other gods, throughout history, that were worshipped with devotion, and fervor?

All of them are false, and only yours is real?

Your faith in YOUR god may be sincere, please don't deny the sincerity and truth of anothers faith in a different god.

Or those who see no truth in any god.

"Spiderman" takes place in New York ( a real place, I know, I grew up there!). Does that mean Spiderman is real too?

Look at the image below. It depicts REAL events, in a REAL PLACE. Does that mean the characters are real?

9-11 villians and heroes 1.jpg

Jodie they even think that even Buddha never existed :(  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

gee all its because the atheists and the Islamic idealogy don't believe in any other religions  :( really our nation  has  accepted any religion.

Edited by docyabut2

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

gee all its because the atheists and the Islamic idealogy don't believe in any other religions  :( really our nation  has  accepted any religion.

So only Christianity is true?  Why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

gee Jodie want religion  are you  or a atheist ?

I was raised as a Roman Catholic. But I renounced the faith, and all other god beliefs, because of a lack of evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I was raised as a Roman Catholic. But I renounced the faith, and all other god beliefs, because of a lack of evidence.

My Mom and Dad were raised as Roman Catholics, but when they raised me to study  all the old and new religions of which I found out all the reasoning's. 

Just now, docyabut2 said:

well to go back to Babylon they did exist.

Yeah, the city/state of Babylon existed. Your point?

Africa exists, does that mean Tarzan is real?

China exists, does that mean Yuan-Ti is real?

India exists, does that mean Hanuman is real?

Britain exists, does that mean King Arthur is real?

New York City exists, does that mean Spiderman, the Fantastic Four, and The Avengers are al real?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

really jodie you got to get over all that fantasy :) 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my stars! Docy, you are a pip!

Please don't think I'm attacking your faith! If it gives you peace and solace, then good for you! Honestly, I am totally in favor of anything that helps us get through this life and doesn't hurt others!

But for myself, I see no difference in the tales of your holy book, than I do in fictional books and stories.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my stars! Docy, you are a pip!

Please don't think I'm attacking your faith! If it gives you peace and solace, then good for you! Honestly, I am totally in favor of anything that helps us get through this life and doesn't hurt others!

But for myself, I see no difference in the tales of your holy book, than I do in fictional books and stories.

well believe what you want to  believe  and changes in  fantasy :)  :)

12 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

India exists, does that mean Hanuman is real?

The Monkey King isn't real??????? :o

:(

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

The Monkey King isn't real??????? :o

:(

Shhhhhh! Don't let everyone know! ;)

• Sad 1

The growing impiety in this thread concerns me. I feel like maybe you lot are not making the most of having a short-term, interim Speaker of Divine Truths and Locator of Hams amongst you.

--Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I tried to read that article, but was unable to continue.

Buried in ads, one vague sensational paragraph per page, I clicked through 4 pages without getting any significant data.

So what does this "article", and I use that word extremely loosely,  actually prove? That click bait works?