Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence of the Babylonian conquest found

Still Waters

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

pictures in stone:)

Read it. It shows NO Harbiru. :yes:

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

so where is a picture of a his family together ?

Last time I checked the AE didn't employ photographers but they did make nice statues of his parents. :yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

gee I  learned  by doing  a DNA test I`m 10% Jewish,  so in trying to find their past ,I believe the  Moses Hebrews are the Habirus

10% Jewish huh? You do realize that Judaism is a religion and NOT a gene, right? 

cormac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

10% Jewish huh? You do realize that Judaism is a religion and NOT a gene, right? 

cormac

Yeah, I was under the impression it was an all-or-nothing deal, based on your mother’s heritage. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

its found when you find your ancestors")

10 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Yeah, I was under the impression it was an all-or-nothing deal, based on your mother’s heritage. 

—Jaylemurph 

Not exactly. Was the DNA test for Y Chromosome DNA, Autosomal DNA or Mitochondrial (mt) DNA? Each tells a different story. 

cormac

9 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

its found when you find your ancestors")

See post 725. 

cormac

9 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

hey all go find your ancestors when you take a  test

https://www.ancestry.com/dna/

Ancestry.com DNA tests ARE AUTOSOMAL DNA tests. Which means they are only relevant backward to about 8 - 12 generations MAXIMUM. As Autosomal DNA DOES NOT pass from strictly paternal or strictly maternal lines then your claim of being "10% Jewish" is meaningless, just based on that one criteria not to mention the fact that Judaism is a religion and NOT a gene. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 3

Just now, docyabut2 said:

all I found out my great great grand father was the religion of Judaism:)

Your test was apparently Autosomal DNA. It's irrelevant what your GGGrandfather was, religiously, as there is no gene that determines a religious preference. 

cormac

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Your test was apparently Autosomal DNA. It's irrelevant what your GGGrandfather was, religiously, as there is no gene that determines a religious preference. 

cormac

cormac did you ever have a test in your mouth of who your ancestors were ?

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

cormac did you ever have a test in your mouth of who your ancestors were ?

Anybody who knows me here long enough knows that I've had both my Autosomal DNA AND Mitochondrial DNA tested and what you are saying IS NOT how it works. Yes it tells you something about your ancestors but it DOES NOT AND CAN NOT determine that you are Jewish. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Anybody who knows me here long enough knows that I've had both my Autosomal DNA AND Mitochondrial DNA tested and what you are saying IS NOT how it works. Yes it tells you something about your ancestors but it DOES NOT AND CAN NOT determine that you are Jewish. 

cormac

I did find out my great great grandfather Solomon  came over to  the  New York  city  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

I did find out my great great grandfather Solomon  came over to  the  New York  city  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

The Solomon of the Bible IS NOT your Great Great Grandfather and THAT Solomon NEVER came to the America's. 

cormac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

Your the ancestor of the Ui Neill, which makes your one of my mother's g,g,g,g,g,g,g,g,g,g, grandfathers....

Pops! :o

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

The Solomon of the Bible IS NOT your Great Great Grandfather and THAT Solomon NEVER came to the America's. 

cormac

ok but find out all the names of your  ancestors.

14 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

ok but find out all the names of your  ancestors.

I have most going back over 1000 years. Your point?

cormac

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

It’s no small feat to capture an ethnic group 1,000 years before there’s any historical record of them. 

—Jaylemurph 

Smoke and mirrors-there are biblical, archeological, and historical record as well.

14 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

me to my dna  report is i``m  of 80% of England  and Ireland:)

Per my Autosomal DNA: 

cormac

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, larryp said:

Smoke and mirrors-there are biblical, archeological, and historical record as well.

There are no archaeological or historical records for Hebrews/Israelites BEFORE the Merneptah Stele circa 1208 BC. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Docy,

According to evolution theory the ancestors were apes for those that swear by that theory. No need for any tests to show their lineage, their actions are evident enough to show where come from, as they are highly intelligent jungle tree-swingers. They swing on the tree of knowledge, eating its fruit till they are drunk on it.