Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evidence of the Babylonian conquest found

Still Waters

On 9/4/2019 at 3:02 AM, Alchopwn said:

Yahweh also had graven images before the Babylonian captivity.

60160460_YahwehAstaroth.jpg.643b8a23880659ba310d220dbc8992b2.jpg

Here is a rock painting depiction of Yahweh and Astaroth from Kuntillet Arjud.  Suffice to say, vested interests have gone to a lot of trouble to destroy all depictions of Yahweh.

I am not attacking anyone, I am not putting this fellow down, I would simply like to add an angle of perspective to this subject. For those of you who do not know, Jeff A. Benner, is an author of both books and a website(articles), he has classes and a youtube channel, and all his content relates to the Language and Culture of the Paleo-Hebrew peoples, but namely, he gives great insight into Ancient Israeli Culture, that's right, pre-palestine. I hope it is helpful to those who do not quite understand the directions [commandments] given to the people from Mosheh.

The Mechanical Translation of the Ten Commandments

Exodus Chapter 20

20:1

וַיְדַבֵּר אֱלֹהִים אֵת כָּל הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה לֵאמֹר

wai'da'beyr e'lo'him eyt kol had'va'rim ha'ey'leh ley'mor

and~he~will~much~SPEAK "Elohiym POWER~s" AT ALL the~WORD~s the~THESE to~>~SAY

and "Elohiym Powers" spoke all these words say{ing},

20:2

אָנֹכִי יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר הוֹצֵאתִיךָ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם מִבֵּית עֲבָדִים

a'no'khi YHWH e'lo'hey'kha a'sher ho'tsey'ti'kha mey'e'rets mits'ra'yim mi'beyt a'va'dim

I "Yhwh he~will~BE" "Elohiym POWER~s"~you(ms) WHICH I~did~make~GO-OUT~you(ms) from~LAND "Mits'rayim STRAIT~s2" from~HOUSE SERVANT~s

I {am} "Yhwh He is" your "Elohiym Powers", who made you go out from {the} land {of} "Mits'rayim Two straits", from {the} house {of} servants,

20:3

לֹא יִהְיֶה לְךָ אֱלֹהִים אֲחֵרִים עַל פָּנָי

lo yih'yeh le'kha e'lo'him a'hhey'rim al pa'nai

NOT he~will~EXIST to~you(ms) "Elohiym POWER~s" OTHER~s UPON FACE~s~me

other "Elohiym Powers" will not exist (for) you upon my face ,

20:4

לֹא תַעֲשֶׂה לְךָ פֶסֶל וְכָל תְּמוּנָה אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל וַאֲשֶׁר בָּאָרֶץ מִתָּחַת וַאֲשֶׁר בַּמַּיִם מִתַּחַת לָאָרֶץ

lo ta'a'seh le'kha phe'sel we'khol te'mu'nah a'sher ba'sha'ma'ma'yim mi'ma'al wa'a'sher ba'a'rets mi'ta'hhat wa'a'sher ba'ma'yim mi'ta'hhat la'a'rets

NOT you(ms)~will~DO to~you(ms) SCULPTURE and~ALL RESEMBLANCE WHICH in~the~SKY~s2 from~UPWARD and~WHICH in~the~LAND from~UNDER and~WHICH in~the~WATER~s2 from~UNDER to~the~LAND

you will not (make) (for) you {a} sculpture and (any) resemblance which {is} in the skies , and which {is} in the land , and which {is} in the waters the land,

20:5

לֹא תִשְׁתַּחֲוֶה לָהֶם וְלֹא תָעָבְדֵם כִּי אָנֹכִי יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֵל קַנָּא פֹּקֵד עֲו?ֹן אָבֹת עַל בָּנִים עַל שִׁלֵּשִׁים וְעַל רִבֵּעִים לְשֹׂנְאָי

lo tish'ta'hha'weh la'hem we'lo ta'av'deym ki a'no'khi YHWH e'lo'hey'kha eyl qa'na po'qeyd a'won a'vot al ba'nim al shi'ley'shim we'al ri'bey'im le'shon'ai

NOT you(ms)~will~self~BEND-DOWN to~them(m) and~NOT you(ms)~will~be~make~SERVE~them(m) GIVEN-THAT I "Yhwh he~will~BE" "Elohiym POWER~s"~you(ms) MIGHTY-ONE ZEALOUS REGISTER~ing/er(ms) INIQUITY FATHER~s UPON SON~s UPON THIRD-GENERATION~s and~UPON FOURTH-GENERATION~s to~HATE~ing/er(mp)~me

you will not bend {your}self down to them, and you will not be made {to} serve them, given that I {am} "Yhwh He is" your "Elohiym Powers", {the} mighty one {of} zealous{ness}, registering {the} iniquity {of the} fathers upon {the} sons, upon {the} third generation, and upon {the} fourth generation, to {the one}s hating me,

20:6

וְעֹשֶׂה חֶסֶד לַאֲלָפִים לְאֹהֲבַי וּלְשֹׁמְרֵי מִצְו?ֹתָי

we'o'seh hhe'sed la'a'la'phim le'o'ha'vai ul'shom'rey mits'otai

and~DO~ing/er(ms) KINDNESS to~the~THOUSAND~s to~LOVE~ing/er(mp)~me and~to~SAFEGUARD~ing/er(mp) DIRECTIVE~s~me

and doing kindness to the thousands, to {the one}s loving me, and to {the one}s safeguarding my directives,

20:7

לֹא תִשָּׂא אֶת שֵׁם יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לַשָּׁוְא כִּי לֹא יְנַקֶּה יְהוָה אֵת אֲשֶׁר יִשָּׂא אֶת שְׁמוֹ לַשָּׁוְא

lo ti'sa et sheym YHWH e'lo'hey'kha la'sha'we ki lo ye'na'qeh YHWH eyt a'sher yi'sa et she'mo la'sha'we

NOT you(ms)~will~LIFT-UP AT TITLE "Yhwh he~will~BE" "Elohiym POWER~s"~you(ms) to~the~FALSENESS GIVEN-THAT NOT he~will~much~ACQUIT "Yhwh he~will~BE" AT WHICH he~will~LIFT-UP AT TITLE~him to~the~FALSENESS

you will not lift up {the} title {of} "Yhwh He is" your "Elohiym Powers" (for) the falseness, given that "Yhwh He is" will not acquit {one} (who) will lift up his title (for) the falseness,

20:8

זָכוֹר אֶת יוֹם הַשַּׁבָּת לְקַדְּשׁוֹ

za'khor et yom ha'sha'bat le'qad'sho

>~REMEMBER AT DAY the~CEASING to~>~much~SET-APART~him

remember {the} day {of} ceasing, to set him apart,

20:9

שֵׁשֶׁת יָמִים תַּעֲבֹד וְעָשִׂיתָ כָּל מְלַאכְתֶּךָ

shey'shet ya'mim ta'a'vod we'a'si'ta kol me'lakh'te'kha

SIX DAY~s you(ms)~will~SERVE and~you(ms)~did~DO ALL BUSINESS~you(ms)

six days you will serve, and you will do all your business,

20:10

וְיוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי שַׁבָּת לַיהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לֹא תַעֲשֶׂה כָל מְלָאכָה אַתָּה וּבִנְךָ וּבִתֶּךָ עַבְדְּךָ וַאֲמָתְךָ וּבְהֶמְתֶּךָ וְגֵרְךָ אֲשֶׁר בִּשְׁעָרֶיךָ

we'yom hash'vi'i sha'bat la'YHWH e'lo'hey'kha lo ta'a'seh khol me'la'khah a'tah u'vin'kha u'vi'te'kha av'de'kha wa'a'mat'kha uv'hem'te'kha we'ger'kha a'sher bish'a'rey'kha

and~DAY the~SEVENTH CEASING to~"Yhwh he~will~BE" "Elohiym POWER~s"~you(ms) NOT you(ms)~will~DO ALL BUSINESS YOU(ms) and~SON~you(ms) and~DAUGHTER~you(ms) SERVANT~you(ms) and~BONDWOMAN~you(ms) and~BEAST~you(ms) and~STRANGER~you(ms) WHICH in~GATE~s~you(ms)

and the seventh day {is a} ceasing to "Yhwh He is" your "Elohiym Powers", you will not do (any) business, you and your son and your daughter, your servant and your bondwoman, and your beast, and your stranger which {is} in your gates,

20:11

כִּי שֵׁשֶׁת יָמִים עָשָׂה יְהוָה אֶת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֶת הָאָרֶץ אֶת הַיָּם וְאֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר בָּם וַיָּנַח בַּיּוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי עַל כֵּן בֵּרַךְ יְהוָה אֶת יוֹם הַשַּׁבָּת וַיְקַדְּשֵׁהוּ

ki shey'shet ya'mim a'sah YHWH et ha'sha'ma'yim we'et ha'a'rets et hai'yam we'et kol a'sher bam wai'ya'nahh ba'yom hash'vi'i al keyn bey'rakh YHWH et yom ha'sha'bat wai'qad'shey'hu

GIVEN-THAT SIX DAY~s he~did~DO "Yhwh he~will~BE" AT the~SKY~s2 and~AT the~LAND AT the~SEA and~AT ALL WHICH in~them(m) and~he~will~REST in~the~DAY the~SEVENTH UPON SO he~did~much~KNEEL "Yhwh he~will~BE" AT DAY the~CEASING and~he~will~much~SET-APART~him

given that six days "Yhwh He is" (made) the skies and the land, the sea and all which {is} in them, and he rested in the seventh day, , "Yhwh He is" [respected] {the} day {of} the ceasing, and he set him apart,

20:12

כַּבֵּד אֶת אָבִיךָ וְאֶת אִמֶּךָ לְמַעַן יַאֲרִכוּן יָמֶיךָ עַל הָאֲדָמָה אֲשֶׁר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לָךְ

ka'beyd et a'vi'kha we'et i'me'kha le'ma'an ya'a'ri'khun ya'mey'kha al ha'a'da'mah a'sher YHWH e'lo'hey'kha no'teyn lakh <BR><BR>!(ms)~much~BE-HEAVY AT FATHER~you(ms) and~AT MOTHER~you(ms) to~THAT they(m)~will~make~PROLONG~must DAY~s~you(ms) UPON the~GROUND WHICH "Yhwh he~will~BE" "Elohiym POWER~s"~you(ms) GIVE~ing/er(ms) to~you(fs)

[honor] your father and your mother (so) that your days will {be} made long upon the ground which "Yhwh He is" your "Elohiym Powers" {is} giving to you,

20:13

לֹא תִרְצָח

lo tir'tsahh

NOT you(ms)~will~MURDER

you will not murder,

20:14

לֹא תִנְאָף

lo tin'aph

NOT you(ms)~will~COMMIT-ADULTERY

you will not commit adultery,

20:15

לֹא תִגְנֹב

lo tig'nov

NOT you(ms)~will~STEAL

you will not steal,

20:16

לֹא תַעֲנֶה בְרֵעֲךָ עֵד שָׁקֶר

lo ta'a'neh ve'rey'a'kha eyd sha'qer

NOT you(ms)~will~AFFLICT in~COMPANION~you(ms) WITNESS FALSE

you will not afflict your companion (with) {a} witness {of} false{ness},

20:17

לֹא תַחְמֹד בֵּית רֵעֶךָ לֹא תַחְמֹד אֵשֶׁת רֵעֶךָ וְעַבְדּוֹ וַאֲמָתוֹ וְשׁוֹרוֹ וַחֲמֹרוֹ וְכֹל אֲשֶׁר לְרֵעֶךָ

lo tahh'mod beyt rey'e'kha lo tahh'mod ey'shet rey'e'kha we'av'do wa'a'ma'to we'sho'ro wa'hha'mo'ro we'khol a'sher le'rey'e'kha

NOT you(ms)~will~CRAVE HOUSE COMPANION~you(ms) NOT you(ms)~will~CRAVE WOMAN COMPANION~you(ms) and~SERVANT~him and~BONDWOMAN~him and~OX~him and~DONKEY~him and~ALL WHICH to~COMPANION~you(ms)

you will not crave {the} house {of} your companion, you will not crave {the} woman {of} your companion, and his servant, and his bondwoman, and his ox, and his donkey, and all which {belongs} to your companion,

20:18

וְכָל הָעָם רֹאִים אֶת הַקּוֹלֹת וְאֶת הַלַּפִּידִם וְאֵת קוֹל הַשֹּׁפָר וְאֶת הָהָר עָשֵׁן וַיַּרְא הָעָם וַיָּנֻעוּ וַיַּעַמְדוּ מֵרָחֹק

we'khol ha'am ro'im et ha'qo'lot we'et ha'la'pi'dim we'eyt qol ha'sho'phar we'et ha'har a'sheyn wai'yar ha'am wai'ya'nu'u wai'ya'am'du mey'ra'hhoq

and~ALL the~PEOPLE SEE~ing/er(mp) AT the~VOICE~s and~AT the~TORCH~s and~AT VOICE the~RAM-HORN and~AT the~HILL SMOKE and~he~will~SEE the~PEOPLE and~they(m)~will~STAGGER and~they(m)~will~STAND from~DISTANCE

and all the people {were} seeing the \thunder/ and the torches and {the} voice {of} the ram horn and the hill {of} smoke, and the people saw, and staggered, and they stood from {a} distance,

20:19

וַיֹּאמְרוּ אֶל מֹשֶׁה דַּבֵּר אַתָּה עִמָּנוּ וְנִשְׁמָעָה וְאַל יְדַבֵּר עִמָּנוּ אֱלֹהִים פֶּן נָמוּת

wai'yom'ru el mo'sheh da'beyr a'tah i'ma'nu we'nish'ma'ah we'al ye'da'beyr i'ma'nu e'lo'him pen na'mut

and~they(m)~will~SAY TO "Mosheh PLUCKED-OUT" !(ms)~much~SPEAK YOU(ms) WITH~us and~we~will~HEAR~^ and~DO-NOT he~will~much~SPEAK WITH~us "Elohiym POWER~s" OTHERWISE we~will~DIE

and they said to "Mosheh Plucked out", you {will} speak with us and we will hear, and do not {let} "Elohiym Powers" speak with us, otherwise we will die,

20:20

וַיֹּאמֶר מֹשֶׁה אֶל הָעָם אַל תִּירָאוּ כִּי לְבַעֲבוּר נַסּוֹת אֶתְכֶם בָּא הָאֱלֹהִים וּבַעֲבוּר תִּהְיֶה יִרְאָתוֹ עַל פְּנֵיכֶם לְבִלְתִּי תֶחֱטָאוּ

wai'yo'mer mo'sheh el ha'am al ti'ra'u ki le'va'a'vur na'sot et'khem ba ha'e'lo'him u'va'a'vur tih'yeh yir'a'to al pe'ney'khem le'vil'ti te'hhe'ta'u

and~he~will~SAY "Mosheh PLUCKED-OUT" TO the~PEOPLE DO-NOT you(mp)~will~FEAR GIVEN-THAT to~in~INTENTION >~much~TEST AT~you(mp) he~did~COME the~"Elohiym POWER~s" and~in~INTENTION she~will~EXIST FEARFULNESS~him UPON FACE~s~you(mp) to~EXCEPT you(mp)~will~ERR

and "Mosheh Plucked out" said to the people, do not fear, given that "Elohiym Powers" came (with) {the} intention to test you, and (with) {the} intention {that} his fearfulness will exist upon your faces (so) you will (not) err,

20:21

וַיַּעֲמֹד הָעָם מֵרָחֹק וּמֹשֶׁה נִגַּשׁ אֶל הָעֲרָפֶל אֲשֶׁר שָׁם הָאֱלֹהִים

wai'ya'a'mod ha'am mey'ra'hhoq u'mo'sheh ni'gash el ha'a'ra'phel a'sher sham ha'e'lo'him

and~he~will~STAND the~PEOPLE from~DISTANCE and~"Mosheh PLUCKED-OUT" he~did~be~DRAW-NEAR TO the~THICK-DARKNESS WHICH THERE the~"Elohiym POWER~s"

and the people stood from a distance, and "Mosheh Plucked out" |had| been drawn near to the thick darkness which there, {is} the "Elohiym Powers",

20:22

וַיֹּאמֶר יְהוָה אֶל מֹשֶׁה כֹּה תֹאמַר אֶל בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל אַתֶּם רְאִיתֶם כִּי מִן הַשָּׁמַיִם דִּבַּרְתִּי עִמָּכֶם

wai'yo'mer YHWH el mo'sheh koh to'mar el be'ney yis'ra'eyl a'tem re'i'tem ki min ha'sha'ma'yim di'bar'ti i'ma'khem

and~he~will~SAY "Yhwh he~will~BE" TO "Mosheh PLUCKED-OUT" IN-THIS-WAY you(ms)~will~SAY TO SON~s "Yisra'el he~will~TURN-ASIDE~+~MIGHTY-ONE" YOU(mp) you(mp)~did~SEE GIVEN-THAT FROM the~SKY~s2 I~did~much~SPEAK WITH~you(mp)

and "Yhwh He is" said to "Mosheh Plucked out", in this way you will say to {the} sons {of} "Yisra'el He turns El aside", you saw that I spoke with you from the skies,

20:23

לֹא תַעֲשׂוּן אִתִּי אֱלֹהֵי כֶסֶף וֵאלֹהֵי זָהָב לֹא תַעֲשׂוּ לָכֶם

lo ta'a'sun i'ti e'lo'hey ke'seph wey'lo'hey za'hav lo ta'a'su la'khem

NOT you(ms)~will~DO~must AT~me "Elohiym POWER~s" SILVER and~"Elohiym POWER~s" GOLD NOT you(mp)~will~DO to~you(mp)

you must not (make) me {a} "Elohiym Powers" {of} silver and {a} "Elohiym Powers" {of} gold, you will not (make) {them} (for) your{selves},

20:24

מִזְבַּח אֲדָמָה תַּעֲשֶׂה לִּי וְזָבַחְתָּ עָלָיו אֶת עֹלֹתֶיךָ וְאֶת שְׁלָמֶיךָ אֶת צֹאנְךָ וְאֶת בְּקָרֶךָ בְּכָל הַמָּקוֹם אֲשֶׁר אַזְכִּיר אֶת שְׁמִי אָבוֹא אֵלֶיךָ וּבֵרַכְתִּיךָ

miz'bahh a'da'mah ta'a'seh li we'za'vahh'ta a'law et o'lo'tey'kha we'et she'la'mey'kha et tson'kha we'et be'qa're'kha be'khol ha'ma'qom a'sher az'kir et she'mi a'vo ey'ley'kha u'vey'rakh'ti'kha

ALTAR GROUND you(ms)~will~DO to~me and~you(ms)~did~SACRIFICE UPON~him AT RISING~s~you(ms) and~AT COMPLETE~s~you(ms) AT FLOCKS~you(ms) and~AT CATTLE~you(ms) in~ALL the~AREA WHICH I~will~make~REMEMBER AT TITLE~me I~will~COME TO~you(ms) and~I~did~much~KNEEL~you(ms)

you will (make) {an} altar {of} ground (for) me, and you will sacrifice upon him your rising {sacrifice}s and your complete {sacrifice}s, your flocks and your cattle, in all the area (where) I will make my title remembered, I will come to you and I will [respect] you,

20:25

וְאִם מִזְבַּח אֲבָנִים תַּעֲשֶׂה לִּי לֹא תִבְנֶה אֶתְהֶן גָּזִית כִּי חַרְבְּךָ הֵנַפְתָּ עָלֶיהָ וַתְּחַלְלֶהָ

we'im miz'bahh a'va'nim ta'a'seh li lo tiv'neh et'hen ga'zit ki hhar'be'kha hey'naph'ta a'ley'ah wat'hhal'le'le'ah

and~IF ALTAR STONE~s you(ms)~will~DO to~me NOT you(ms)~will~BUILD AT~them(f) HEWN-STONE GIVEN-THAT SWORD~you(ms) you(ms)~did~make~WAVE UPON~her and~you(ms)~will~much~PIERCE~her

and if you will (make) {an} altar {of} stones, you will not build them {of} hewn stone, given that you waved your sword upon her, and you (made) her [common],

20:26

וְלֹא תַעֲלֶה בְמַעֲלֹת עַל מִזְבְּחִי אֲשֶׁר לֹא תִגָּלֶה עֶרְוָתְךָ עָלָיו

we'lo ta'a'leh ve'ma'a'lot al miz'be'hhi a'sher lo ti'ga'leh er'wat'kha a'law

and~NOT you(ms)~will~GO-UP in~STEP~s UPON ALTAR~me WHICH NOT you(ms)~will~be~REMOVE-THE-COVER NAKEDNESS~you(ms) UPON~him

and you will not go up (with) steps upon my altar, (because) you will not [uncover] your nakedness upon him,

https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/biblical-history/ten-commandments-in-hebrew.htm

Vastland, it’s against the site TOS you agreed to before posting to copy and paste huge chunks of text like that. You should simply post a link and let people read as much as they choose. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

Vastland, it’s against the site TOS you agreed to before posting to copy and paste huge chunks of text like that. You should simply post a link and let people read as much as they choose. 

—Jaylemurph 

Jeff A. Benner, the Mormon's token translator, who Rabbis everywhere wish to strangle.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VastLand said:

For those of you who do not know, Jeff A. Benner, is an author of both books and a website(articles), he has classes and a youtube channel,

And this massive post of yours is relevant to what, now?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Piney said:

Jeff A. Benner, the Mormon's token translator, who Rabbis everywhere wish to strangle.

I have met Benner, and he's not a bad guy for a Mormon Redneck, and we certainly got along okay, but you know me, I mix with all types.  As to Rabbis wanting to strangle him, LOL, yep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Alchopwn said:

I have met Benner, and he's not a bad guy for a Mormon Redneck, and we certainly got along okay, but you know me, I mix with all types.  As to Rabbis wanting to strangle him, LOL, yep.

Many Mormons I met weren't bad people. Just brainwashed. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And this massive post of yours is relevant to what, now?

Well in terms of the Babylonian conquest, you may be able to eye interpretations that have changed due to the conquest itself. Maybe study the interpretation of the Samaritans vs. the Ashkenazim vs. Sephardim vs. Yemenim  etc... vs. Mechanical translation, look for the older more reliable interpretation, to compare with the mechanical to prove it's validity, and then, compare them to the more modern group's interpretation, and we can see many differences. Of course the most obvious one, is those who were conquered by Babylon in their heart, will not dare say the name of Yahweh.

Otherwise, it is relevant to understanding how the Israelites actually viewed Yahweh, but also, their own "Directions [Commandments]", it weeds out the error in translation, and therefore the error in our personal interpretation of everything related to Yahweh, their religion, and culture...

Some folks live in a dogmatically hateful mindset against anything related to the subject, simply because they are ignorant, and attach their resentments from traumatic experiences with, say family members, to the subject, when they ought not. 

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Many Mormons I met weren't bad people. Just brainwashed. 

Yeah, brainwashed. Shame..

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I agree, not a bad guy, but is he really Mormon you guys? Or is that a label he is given by the callers of names? 

My reasoning here, is, people are named all sorts of names, this does not make it true; people are raised all sorts of ways, but they change.

I only wonder if, maybe with his education on the matter, his philosophy, and theology have changed with it. Honestly, it is evidenced in his lectures on Youtube, that he does not believe as a Mormon, when he speaks in regard to Theology, and also the Ebionite religion.

1 hour ago, VastLand said:

I agree, not a bad guy, but is he really Mormon you guys? Or is that a label he is given by the callers of names? 

My reasoning here, is, people are named all sorts of names, this does not make it true; people are raised all sorts of ways, but they change.

I only wonder if, maybe with his education on the matter, his philosophy, and theology have changed with it. Honestly, it is evidenced in his lectures on Youtube, that he does not believe as a Mormon, when he speaks in regard to Theology, and also the Ebionite religion.

Rabbinical Scholars who actually read and speak Hebrew consider him a joke and the Mormons use him to try to "prove" their "ideas". Contact any Rabbi professor at Princeton, Harvard or any other divinity school and ask about him. 

http://taleof2nations.blogspot.com/2009/06/los-lunas-hebrew-inscription-by-jeff.html

• Like 2

On 9/4/2019 at 3:02 AM, Alchopwn said:

60160460_YahwehAstaroth.jpg.643b8a23880659ba310d220dbc8992b2.jpg

Fun little notation about this Yahweh and Asteroth subject:

Ashterotha is from a root word "Ashtar" a transliteration of the Akkadian word "Ishtar", which has been interpreted to mean "Godess", and does not denote a particular goddess, but functions as a noun. However later in time, "Goddess" became a word of mention for a particular one, we call this the stigma of a word, and the Goddess being "Inaana". This does not mean however, that all mention of "Ashtar", in the Semitic languages, refers to "Inaana", the daughter of "Naana", the moon God. Further, some mentions of "Ashtar", might regain some of her semblance to the former noun, connoting the representation of any "Goddess". Or perhaps, the Goddess herself, may simply have been used as a symbol to represent another thing?

Ancient Israel was of course, allowed to know the existence of other divine parsons, they simply were "not to bring another one of power in front of [his(Yahweh)] face"1, which, in regard to their philosophy2, is understood through the actions of concrete happenings. So, take a look with me, to see what that is like: You look up into the sky, and see great "Shumash"3, the morning star, where is said to be the face of Yahweh peering through the sky, and my how he is bright! You notice that things which are not as bright as him, cast shadows, and you look at your own hand before you, and you see, your very hand casts a shadow... Now imagine, you have a statue of one of your favorite gods, and you hold it up, in front of the face of the sun. What happens? A shadow is cast upon your face, and you are blinded, or obstructed from seeing the sun...

And so, Israel was told not to put another one of power, in front of the face of Yahweh, as it would blind them from seeing his countenance. 

Now, onto the point of my post, Ancient Israel, as a nation, understood that their nation, Israel, as a conglomerate stood as one person, the servant4 of righteousness, a feminine character, being the land, or earth, and that she was the concubine to Yahweh, in a Covenant. Therefore, she (Israel/ Earth) was represented by the "Mother Deity", as Asherah, and it was by this understanding, that the Israelites made the pillars of Asherah throughout the land, to signify, the Father in the Sky5, held her tent (house) up. Also, in the depiction, you can see what appears to be a bull, with calf suckling his fallice, this then represents the Sky father, who's children ingest, or eat, his Semen6. No, not the way you think perverted minds, the deity of Israel was portrayed as masculine and feminine, a completion, and balance, and who's names exemplify this understanding. Such as "El Shaddai"7, meaning, "My Breast of Power", representing the divine spirit, who's Milk, or Oil, her children suckle, to gain understanding. Remember that Ancient Israeli were concrete speakers, conveying abstracts in this manner, and so, this depiction is simply portraying the "Seed planted in the Earth", the "semen in Asherah's womb", the "milk children suckle from god", and the "oil that anoints Israel". Israel did not take this literally, and they did not commit to obscene acts. The Ox bull is the symbol for Divine, and this word for "Ox" and "King", and "God", is the word "El" in Semitic, literally meaning the "Ox whom you shephard", or the "Shephard of Ox", and more abstractly meaning "power", as the one who "Shepherds Oxen" must be "powerful", in order to yoke the necks of such mighty beasts. The Calf is the younger other, who is to be Yoked8 to the much older ox, in a covenant, to learn the way of tilling the field, as an offspring to the older (he is the father). And for the last of all, I have waited to explain that the Israelites are not the only ones who represented the sky father giving his children semen, but the Egyptians did also, and this represented both a concrete and abstract thing, for one, it represented the priestly bread that the gold smith made from white snot, containing alkaline substance, part of which was monatomic gold, baked into bread, and fed to the initiates; the other thing it represented was the Spirit seed, represented by semen, planted into the womb, to make all life9. Yes, even the Israelites, after departing egypt, were given white bread from their mighty "El", called "Manna"10, which was said to be created, in part, by grinding down gold, and was eventually made by the goldsmith for the show bread rack as part of the Levitical rights and responsibilities.

Additional notes:

a: called Ashtarte in Northwest (Greek, Phoenician) and West Semitic, Asherah in Ugarit Semitic (in relation to Hittite Hannahanna, and in connection to Ashtarte), and Ashteroth in Northwest Semitic, and Ashtar in Semitic, Ishtar in East (Akkadian) Semitic, possibly Nin-an-ak in Sumerian, and Hannahanna in Hurrian society, an Indo-European group.

1: Mechanical translation of Ten Commandments, inside Jeff A. Benner's book, Paleo-Hebrew Lexicon, and here: https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/biblical-history/ten-commandments-in-hebrew.htm 

2: For more on Eastern Philosophy, you can visit Jeff A. Benner's various works: https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/language/philosophy-of-the-hebrew-language.htm

3: Also "Shamesh", proposed to mean, "[He] named fire", from root word "Sham", the ideogram of "Breast(later tooth)-Liquid", literally meaning, "Breath" which is the "character", or "name" of any entity in Semitic culture, as a breast protrudes, it goes forth over the water, as wind does, over the earth, or maybe more sensibly, the tooth represents "Fire", and is the hot over the land, which the Eastern folk know, is the Hot "wind".

4: In Paleo-West-Semitic, "servant" is the same word as, "Sun", being "Shamesh", only, pronounced differently with vowel sounds, perhaps, "Shemash, or Shamash". The reason being, it was believed, the "Sun" was the attendant to the earth, giving her warmth as his concubine, and so, any "Servant, or Attendant", was named after the character of the sun, "Shamash", as an attendant of the Earth.

5: The very word "Father", in Semitic, is spelled "A-v", and is the Ideograms of the "Ox-Stick", or in other words, the "strong pole", which upholds the Nomadic tents of the descendants of Abraham. This then, represents the father, who has to hunt, and labor all day, that the tent may continue to stand, for if the land is barren, the woman will have to drop tent, and move somewhere else.

6: Semen, is an english word that comes from a Semitic word, which can be pronounced "Semen", and mean the same thing, except, in Semitic, this can also be pronounced numerous different ways, to connotate different meanings, such as "Shemen", which means "Oil", and this is where, we see "Oil" as a offering in supplication to "god", or as salv-ation, or the anointing of prophets.

7: "El Shaddai", from "El" meaning "power", and "Shad" meaning "breast", with an "i" suffix, noting possession. As "Shad" is the depiction of the "two breasts moving back and forth".

8: In Semitic culture(s), one would bring a younger ox, and yoke him to the plough with a much older ox, sometimes the father ox, in order to teach the youth, how to plough the field from beginning to the ending destination. Thereafter the Israelites made it a poetic representation of their people in a covenant with their god, going to the destination  of heaven.

9: Story of "Ptahotep", where is explained that he created with semen and spit.

10: "Mana" to the Israelites, is also said to be called "Shamanah" among other groups, in egypt and mesopotamia.

Some sources:

Inanna daughter of Nannahttps://www.britannica.com/topic/Ishtar-Mesopotamian-goddess , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

Later called Ishtarhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

Meaning of Ishtarhttp://www.assyrianlanguages.org/akkadian/dosearch.php?searchkey=5231&language=id

Hebrew Lexiconhttps://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ahlb/aleph.html

Asherah, pillars of Asherahhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah

Ptahotep

Allen, James PGenesis in Egypt: The Philosophy of Ancient Egyptian Creation Accounts. New Haven, 1988.

Gunn, Battiscombe GInstruction of Ptah-Hotep and the Instruction of Ke'Gemni: The Oldest Books in the World. 1998 Google books

Rothöhler, Benedikt. Neue Gedanken zum Denkmal memphitischer Theologie. Heidelberg, 2006 www.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/archiv/7030

Sandman Holmberg, Maj. The God Ptah. C. W. K. Gleerup, 1946.

Thompson, Dorothy JMemphis Under the Ptolemies, Second Edition. Princeton, 2012.

Zivie, Alain-Pierre. Memphis et ses nécropoles au Nouvel Empire. Éditions du CNRS, 1988

Gold breadhttps://youtu.be/nJfCyjUHkGc

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Rabbinical Scholars who actually read and speak Hebrew consider him a joke and the Mormons use him to try to "prove" their "ideas". Contact any Rabbi professor at Princeton, Harvard or any other divinity school and ask about him. 

http://taleof2nations.blogspot.com/2009/06/los-lunas-hebrew-inscription-by-jeff.html

Rabbinical scholars probably do not admit their humble beginnings, because it would shame them to be seen as the worshipers of a god who gives his children semen, so they rather Identify by the later "romanized" philosophy.

3 minutes ago, VastLand said:

Rabbinical scholars probably do not admit their humble beginnings,

and you heard this where? 

The one who instructed me at Princeton fully admitted that Moses and Abraham were both fiction and Solomon was merely a warlord who controlled some copper pits.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VastLand said:

And for the last of all, I have waited to explain that the Israelites are not the only ones who represented the sky father giving his children semen, but the Egyptians did also, and this represented both a concrete and abstract thing, for one, it represented the priestly bread that the gold smith made from white snot, containing alkaline substance, part of which was monatomic gold, baked into bread, and fed to the initiates; the other thing it represented was the Spirit seed, represented by semen, planted into the womb, to make all life9. Yes, even the Israelites, after departing egypt, were given white bread from their mighty "El", called "Manna"10, which was said to be created, in part, by grinding down gold, and was eventually made by the goldsmith for the show bread rack as part of the Levitical rights and responsibilities.

Oh... Ahah, forgot that last part where I am supposed to say, "The "Manna" that was set out, and made by the gold smith, was later replaced by show bread, after the Babylonian exile.

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

Look, I have studied under Benner, no Jew scholar has ever explained an ounce of sense to me, next thing I know, this guy named Benner reveals secret ques, clues, and reasons why things happened as they did. Made a lot of sense, it connected the unknown and unseen dots behind understanding the language and culture, and now, I can interpret and understand so much. So instead of considering him not worth anyone's time, at the behest of a disclaimer, i'd give him a fair judgement.

I can tell you no Jew scholar gave me understanding of the ox, or the tent, or the individual semitic letters, or the workings or the unexpected truth of a concrete people speaking of seemingly obscene matters.

What I am saying is, none of the interpretations, meaning, words, or reasons used to justify why Ancient Israelites did what they did, made any sense, that is, coming from these scholars. But Benner's information makes smooth sense, like going down a slide mid July. He even uses a little bit of anthropology, in consideration of the current living descendants of Abraham, down to the Bedouins and the Arabic communities to validate many of his claims.

You know politics and religion influences the scholar arena, and they bicker for politic sake. Give it a rest, maybe give Benner an ear, and you will see the "Callers of Names" can not see us.

Edited by VastLand
forgotten portion

32 minutes ago, VastLand said:

Look, I have studied under Benner, no Jew scholar has ever explained an ounce of sense to me, next thing I know, this guy named Benner reveals secret ques, clues, and reasons why things happened as they did. Made a lot of sense, it connected the unknown and unseen dots behind understanding the language and culture, and now, I can interpret and understand so much. So instead of considering him not worth anyone's time, at the behest of a disclaimer, i'd give him a fair judgement.

I can tell you no Jew scholar gave me understanding of the ox, or the tent, or the individual semitic letters, or the workings or the unexpected truth of a concrete people speaking of seemingly obscene matters.

What I am saying is, none of the interpretations, meaning, words, or reasons used to justify why Ancient Israelites did what they did, made any sense, that is, coming from these scholars. But Benner's information makes smooth sense, like going down a slide mid July. He even uses a little bit of anthropology, in consideration of the current living descendants of Abraham, down to the Bedouins and the Arabic communities to validate many of his claims.

You know politics and religion influences the scholar arena, and they bicker for politic sake. Give it a rest, maybe give Benner an ear, and you will see the "Callers of Names" can not see us.

So your telling me a American Christian with no background in theology or linguistics knows more about the Jews than their own scholars? 

Wow! rather biased.  Politics and religion never influenced any colleges or museums I worked at.

....and you don't think he's making this **** up? 

I don't want to discuss this Mormon crank any further........ 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, VastLand said:

I don’t know any “Caller of Names” but I can provide a “Wearer of Hats” ;) 

For the record Vast, terms prefaced with “Jew”, especially when used in a disparaging manner leave a nasty taste in the mouths of a lot of people in the English speaking world after Krystalnacht in the 30s.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

For the record Vast, terms prefaced with “Jew”, especially when used in a disparaging manner leave a nasty taste in the mouths of a lot of people in the English speaking world after Krystalnacht in the 30s.

One of those little slips that reveal so much about the speaker...

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

One of those little slips that reveal so much about the speaker...

—Jaylemurph 

In the spirit of “benefit of the doubt” I’m currently operating on the assumption of English not being a Primary language.

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

In the spirit of “benefit of the doubt” I’m currently operating on the assumption of English not being a Primary language.

They're Native American ........*sigh*.....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Piney said:

The one who instructed me at Princeton fully admitted that Moses and Abraham were both fiction and Solomon was merely a warlord who controlled some copper pits.  

No photo description available.

Consumer awareness in the First Babylonian Empire  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, VastLand said:

Look, I have studied under Benner, no Jew scholar has ever explained an ounce of sense to me, next thing I know, this guy named Benner reveals secret ques, clues, and reasons why things happened as they did.

And exactly how many "Jew" scholars have you spent extensive time with studying ancient languages ?  Benner is not a bad guy, and not everything he teaches is wrong, but a sufficient quantity of what he puts forwards represents suspect interpretation that regardless of how appealing you find his ideas, you need to take them under advisement and be ready to be disappointed, because a lot of what he says is wrong.

10 hours ago, VastLand said:

Clearly you don't spend enough time with liberal Jews and their interpretations.  I have always found them more than willing to tell me all about the obscene matters of their ancient faith.  For example. the Shabbat was basically a day devoted entirely to sex, if that was the wife's choice, or prayer (if the marriage was doing badly), during the time of the Temple.  The Torah is littered with sexual references.  The separation here is between joyless moribund orthodoxy and the more honest liberal interpretations within Judaism.  I personally would not be citing Benner as an example of the latter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, crystal sage said:

No photo description available.

Consumer awareness in the First Babylonian Empire  :D 

I love that some of the oldest writing we have is someone kvetching about poor customer service.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Piney said:

Theres a shock!! To be fair I'm actually shocked that religious people admitted that.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I don’t know any “Caller of Names” but I can provide a “Wearer of Hats” ;) 

I distinguish jew from "Yahud". I say "Jew" for the wanna bees among the greeks