Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Evidence of the Babylonian conquest found

888 posts in this topic

larryp
On 9/19/2019 at 5:39 PM, Jodie.Lynne said:

But for myself, I see no difference in the tales of your holy book, than I do in fictional books and stories.

In spite of the tangible artifacts, documented accounts, and most importantly, Yahweh word, you'd still rather believe in the "billions and billions of years fantasy club." right?   LoL . . . LoL

cormac mac airt
21 minutes ago, larryp said:

In spite of the tangible artifacts, documented accounts, and most importantly, Yahweh word, you'd still rather believe in the "billions and billions of years fantasy club." right?   LoL . . . LoL

It's not a fantasy, but then you apparently don't know what a 'comparative statement' is either. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Piney
23 minutes ago, brian100 said:

They could find that in the next Bablelonian discovery.

To early.

24 minutes ago, brian100 said:

he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Which edition? 

29 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Its more than poetic stuff.. Might be poetic to the Babelonians, though.

Its the foundation of prophesy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Ezekiel

A lot of his attributes and prophecies were added long after his death. 

• Like 1

brian100

Yeah I never really bought the Magog prophecy the Jewish religion guys were peddling about how Russia is Magog once decrypted the meaning over 20 years ago for myself.

brian100

Is Babylon real or fake?

Your words in 2 sentences.

Edited by brian100
add more

Piney
Just now, larryp said:

Very good piny. You may be a scholar after all. If your family was attacked and their very existence threatened, what would you do? The Amalekites didn't want to negotiate; they wanted genocide. Period.  

No, they just wouldn't let them pass or steal their land.

Sir Wearer of Hats
10 hours ago, larryp said:

The righteous will posses the earth, and they will live forever on it.   Psalm 37:29

John 11:25, “I am the Resurrection and the Life; he who believes in Me, though He die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.”

Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, brian100 said:

What name did God give Moses 3000 years ago?

Ian. 

It was the echo from the mountain top that made it sound like “I am”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

brian100
1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

John 11:25, “I am the Resurrection and the Life; he who believes in Me, though He die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.”

That's the foundation of my whole faith. Particularly the last phrase of shall never die part.

brian100
Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ian. 

It was the echo from the mountain top that made it sound like “I am”.

I 'am God/

Or I ' am your Lord.

Or my name is JEWHOVA.. anything but  tell them my name is I' am b/c now it makes me think its Jesus with a time machine.

Sir Wearer of Hats
Just now, brian100 said:

I 'am God/

Or I ' am your Lord.

Or my name is JEWHOVA.. anything but  tell them my name is I' am b/c now it makes me think its Jesus with a time machine.

I always interpreted it as being “I am” as in, I have no name because no one name can encompass the totality of my being. I simply, am. I exist, there are no others like me therefore I do not need to differentiate myself from another.

brian100

All I remember about Babylon is some King called Nebercannezzar who conquered the Jewish nation and some guy named..Jeramiah? I don't know told them it would all happen.

brian100
2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I always interpreted it as being “I am” as in, I have no name because no one name can encompass the totality of my being. I simply, am. I exist, there are no others like me therefore I do not need to differentiate myself from another.

Or are you the Christ??? Tell em Moses I' am. Talk about your echo thru time and space.

Edited by brian100
add more

Sir Wearer of Hats
5 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Or are you the Christ??? Tell em Moses I' am. Talk about your echo thru time and space.

Sorry, you’ve lost me. Are you saying that the Being that Moses spoke with wasn’t the Lord but rather Jesus?

brian100
Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Sorry, you’ve lost me. Are you saying that the Being that Moses spoke with wasn’t the Lord but rather Jesus?

Right... he gave him the answer for when he came in EZ 39. I AM.

Ez39_1.jpg

larryp
On 9/20/2019 at 11:18 AM, Desertrat56 said:

When I was a kid in the 60's I noticed people didn't actually read the bible.  Someone told them it said such and such and pointed to an incomplete sentence in a book and verse and they repeated it believing they knew what they were talking about.  I was called a blasphemer simply because I could read and had been taught to read for meaning.

You were like the Bereans, a group of academic people who wouldn't passively listen and believe in what the guy in the "robe" was saying. Now, they diligently searched the Scriptures daily to see if those things were so. 

Sir Wearer of Hats
2 minutes ago, brian100 said:

Right... he gave him the answer for when he came in EZ 39. I AM.

Ez39_1.jpg

I see nothing there convincing me that the Speaker Upon The Mountain thst met with Moses was anything other than The Lord God. Theologically speaking, Jesus’ death was as much God’s sacrifice as it was Jesus’. 

brian100

All my life I was intrigue with I 'am name of God ... was just a decade ago that I linked it to Jesus when they asked him if he be the Christ.  I said oh wow that echo's thru all time now.

larryp
7 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Using the Bible to validate the Bible, . . ."

cormac

Not just the Bible, cormac but also, archeology and history. Oh! I forgot you're of that fantasy club- billions and billions of years. LoL . . . LoL

brian100

But everyone has their own translations for what it means.  But luckily for me I can read metaphor.

I' am echo's thru space and time especially from the San Hedron and the Jesus question. Everyone can say now God told them the answer 3000 years ahead of the event.

brian100

So if you follow this cartoon about Babylon, its talking about Jesus 4:50

Jesus said he wanted the law written on your heart.   (I' m sure that law was love)

cormac mac airt
20 minutes ago, larryp said:

Not just the Bible, cormac but also, archeology and history. Oh! I forgot you're of that fantasy club- billions and billions of years. LoL . . . LoL

Archaeologists and historians have shown that Yahweh wasn't originally eternal, nor even a creator deity, he was a storm/mountain deity belonging to a pantheon he wasn't even the head of. Try again. 

cormac

• Like 1

brian100

I can't believe I found Jesus in the book of Jeremiah.

Edited by brian100
typo

larryp
4 hours ago, Harte said:

Looks lie you think "allusion" means "illusion."

More ignorance.

Harte

My diction is awful, but as long as you get the point, as does all that are watching. When you lie down tonight, you think about that.