Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Evidence of the Babylonian conquest found

888 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

jaylemurph
12 hours ago, larryp said:

People see Yahweh's name represented by three consonants (YHWH) 7,000 times throughout the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures.

What do you see? Oh, please don't tell me - the billions and billions of years fantasy club. LoL . . . LoL

By the way, the tetragrammaton is four consonants. Rather famously so.

Four. 

No wonder you’re so confused by billions and billions. You can’t count to four. 

—Jaylemurph 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
16 hours ago, Piney said:

No, you gave me a circular argument.

At least I went to a accredited fantasy club. Yours came directly from your imagination.

Pfft, your fantasists were a group of rogue splittists from the One True Holy And Apistolic Fantasy Club. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Pfft, your fantasists were a group of rogue splittists from the One True Holy And Apistolic Fantasy Club. 

Bah! You keep listening to the Jesuits. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
39 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Pfft, your fantasists were a group of rogue splittists from the One True Holy And Apistolic Fantasy Club. 

I see no drool on you. Your truth-speaking skills may be questionable. 

—Jaylemurph 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarocal
1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

I see no drool on you. Your truth-speaking skills may be questionable. 

—Jaylemurph 

He may also not prescribe to the prohibition of humans eating the holy sacrament of ham which is explicitly designated for our benevolent past Bassett masters.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harte

Humans are allowed Ham, after a fashion.

If you have faith, you take a bit of blessed Vegemite and it literally becomes ham in your mouth through the process of transmogrification.

Harte.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, Harte said:

If you have faith, you take a bit of blessed Vegemite and it literally becomes ham in your mouth through the process of transmogrification.

 

puke.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
2 hours ago, Harte said:

Humans are allowed Ham, after a fashion.

If you have faith, you take a bit of blessed Vegemite and it literally becomes ham in your mouth through the process of transmogrification.

Harte.

...thus his holy moniker, Harte of the 3.8 fingers. 

—Jaylemurph 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, Harte said:

Humans are allowed Ham, after a fashion.

If you have faith, you take a bit of blessed Vegemite and it literally becomes ham in your mouth through the process of transmogrification.

Harte.

Do not besmirch Vegemite. It stays salty axel grease. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Do not besmirch Vegemite. It stays salty axel grease. 

There was a old surfer in O'ahu who claimed he had a open jar in is frig for 10 years and ate it.......can that be substantiated. :unsure2:

 

puke.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, Piney said:

There was a old surfer in O'ahu who claimed he had a open jar in is frig for 10 years and ate it.......can that be substantiated. :unsure2:

 

puke.gif

And on that dy The Rock was born?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
36 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And on that dy The Rock was born?

Don't know anything about him. Just that he's a movie actor I saw portrayed by bad claymation. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
larryp
On 9/29/2019 at 10:24 AM, cormac mac airt said:

 Even Hades, in its subsection of Tartarus, was considered a place of fire and torture. The point being that the idea of a Christian Hell didn't appear out of nowhere. 

cormac

Hades

A Greek word corresponding to the Hebrew word “Sheol.” It is translated “Grave” (capitalized), to distinguish it as the common grave of mankind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
larryp
Posted (edited)
On 9/30/2019 at 9:29 AM, cormac mac airt said:

Your "all archaeologists and historians agree" claim was a lie. 

Your "8000 BCE" claim was a lie. 

Your "7000/over 7000 times in the Bible" claim for Yahweh was a lie. You DO know how to count right, because it's not showing based on the evidence? 

Your claim that the Meshe Stele was granite was a lie. 

Your god is jealous of imagery which means he has a low self-esteem problem. Imagine that. 

Do you see a pattern yet? Many of the rest of us do.

cormac

Anyone with eyes can readily see that you are all about Smoke and Mirrors. Yahweh once said of his ancient people; they are worse than an unreasoning animal. I see a similarity.

Edited by larryp
details
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
31 minutes ago, larryp said:

A Greek word corresponding to the Hebrew word “Sheol.” It is translated “Grave” (capitalized), to distinguish it as the common grave of mankind.

So where is the reference that they had the same philosophical idea on that?  My understanding is "Sheol" is whatever grave your body resides in. 

The last time I checked the Jews went to war with the Ptolemies to remove the Greek influence from their religion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, larryp said:

 you are all about Some and Mirrors.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cormac mac airt
13 minutes ago, larryp said:

Anyone with eyes can readily see that you are all about Smoke and Mirrors. Yahweh once said of his ancient people; they are worse than an unreasoning animal. I see a similarity.

And you’re an habitual liar, your point? 

cormac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pettytalk
1 minute ago, larryp said:

Anyone with eyes can readily see that you are all about Some and Mirrors. Yahweh once said of his ancient people; they are worse than an unreasoning animal. I see a similarity.

.Amen to that vision.

I saw that the first time he mentioned Plato's Atlantis; very unreasonable disposition, that one. Hardly will he be able to reason his way out of his presumptuous understanding. Arrogance and belief that he knows anything, and possessed with a scornful disposition to quarrel at nauseum, lead this disputatious goat to the pit of folly, where he will roast and toast until kingdom come. Separating goats and sheep, it is intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
larryp
On 9/29/2019 at 6:05 PM, cormac mac airt said:

So, more BS on your part. Apparently you have nothing intelligent to offer here. 

cormac

Just because I won't fall for your %#t; fantasy club with made up . . . anything. I'll allow the "gullible" to swallow that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
larryp
On 9/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, Piney said:

Appropriate response from someone with your level of education. 

Smoke and mirrors!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
larryp
On 10/1/2019 at 9:40 AM, jaylemurph said:

By the way, the tetragrammaton is four consonants. Rather famously so.

Four. 

—Jaylemurph 

You continue to prove my point. Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
33 minutes ago, larryp said:

Smoke and mirrors!!

Thank you for proving me correct! :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cormac mac airt
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Thank you for proving me correct! :yes:

It’s to be expected as he’s not even smart enough to know what “smoke and mirrors” means. 
 

cormac

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
58 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

.Amen to that vision.

I saw that the first time he mentioned Plato's Atlantis; very unreasonable disposition, that one. Hardly will he be able to reason his way out of his presumptuous understanding. Arrogance and belief that he knows anything, and possessed with a scornful disposition to quarrel at nauseum, lead this disputatious goat to the pit of folly, where he will roast and toast until kingdom come. Separating goats and sheep, it is intended.

Self projecting again? :sleepy:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph
2 hours ago, larryp said:

You continue to prove my point. Thank you!!

...so you concede you can’t count to four, then? You don’t whine about that part of my post, so I take it you’re fine with that. 

—Jaylemurph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.