Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remote Viewing Training

GLCsector3295

Anyone ever see youtube videos on seminars on remote viewing, a how to or training sessions ?

Are there any reports of the military trying to use the technique anymore ? An can someone really learn how to remote view with any kind of accuracy or is this more something one is born with or not.

I worked for the NSA for 22 years.... I was told I had remote viewing potential & it was suggested I went on the RV course.

I didn't pass- in fact I didn't even get to the first stage because I missed the introductory briefing= I got lost- couldn't find the briefing room:blush:

• Haha 6

If you really want to chase this up (and throw your money away), then look up Dean Radin.  He will not teach you how to actually remote view, but what he will teach you is how to be so subjective in your judgements on what is a 'match', that you will believe you are successful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Anyone ever see youtube videos on seminars on remote viewing, a how to or training sessions ?

Are there any reports of the military trying to use the technique anymore ? An can someone really learn how to remote view with any kind of accuracy or is this more something one is born with or not.

I have never seen the youtube videos. 

I suggest you get a few books and read them.  Anyone can learn to do this, accuracy is the tricky part and remote viewing protocols are what help train your mind to not have any expectation.  However, if you have a certain mind set it is easier and other mindsets make it more difficult.   I recommend books from Joseph McMeagle, Russel Targ or David Moorehouse.  Anything with Ed Dames associated with it is ******p.  There are some others who are writing books that I don't know anything about.   David Moorehouse has his own website now and does training.  I noticed there are other websites that offer online training.

I suggest you try some of the videos, and read some of the books and see if you are still interested.

As for the military remote viewing I have not heard any thing new about it in years.  I think they have either disbanded or gotten better at making sure no one talks.   David Moorehouse went through hell and back to be able to do what he does now but I don't believe Ed Dames did anything except say what he was told to say. 

Just don't give anyone big sums of money to train you.

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/uij1clj9FzY

Took me a min to remember the video i was thinking about ,  it is a seven part series, that is in depth, best part is, it is totally free. I haven't taken it seriously as of yet, but found it interesting, the videos are rather dry, can be a bit humorous at parts , an I would be interested to know if these people actually paid to participate in this class.

So I guess I am more curious if these videos are legit in training, or if it is just someone who is selling snake oil and found a few people to buy in.

15 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

https://youtu.be/uij1clj9FzY

Took me a min to remember the video i was thinking about ,  it is a seven part series, that is in depth, best part is, it is totally free. I haven't taken it seriously as of yet, but found it interesting, the videos are rather dry, can be a bit humorous at parts , an I would be interested to know if these people actually paid to participate in this class.

So I guess I am more curious if these videos are legit in training, or if it is just someone who is selling snake oil and found a few people to buy in.

If I have time I will watch the first one and see if I have an opinion. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2019 at 8:54 AM, Desertrat56 said:

If I have time I will watch the first one and see if I have an opinion. 

@GLCsector3295 I'm sorry, I got six minutes in and she mentioned that she was trained by Courtney Brown.  I think he makes a lot of stuff up.  Just my opinion based on my feelings.  There are some very reputable people doing remote viewing training but I don't think this person got trained by one.   However, I think you need to explore and find what resonates with you, it will most likely be something or someone completely different than who or what I resonate with.

I will say that I know she is correct when she says the military did not shut down their remote veiwing units, just made them more secret and the Maryland experiments were not the original military remote veiwing experiments, by the 80's the military had been using remote viewers for a few decades.

If anyone would like to cite some examples, I'd be happy to look at the methodology in detail.

I've seen some of the stuff by Radin, Utts, Puthoff and the like, and frankly..... well, let's just say they make the word 'subjective' into an art form...

I suspect there's a good reason none of this stuff reaches credible science journals, and it's NOT that the MIB somehow tracks down everyone who has an 'ability'.

Added - some years back, Dean Radin had a Powerpoint presentation online, of a seminar presentation that he did.  It showed pictures of the scenes being 'remote viewed', and also scans of the written notes that the 'viewer' made, and then explained how those notes 'matched' the scenes.  It was utterly hilarious, and now I can't find it, dang.  If anyone recalls this or knows where it was/is, please let me know.

Edited by ChrLzs
added bit
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

If anyone would like to cite some examples, I'd be happy to look at the methodology in detail.

I've seen some of the stuff by Radin, Utts, Puthoff and the like, and frankly..... well, let's just say they make the word 'subjective' into an art form...

I suspect there's a good reason none of this stuff reaches credible science journals, and it's NOT that the MIB somehow tracks down everyone who has an 'ability'.

Added - some years back, Dean Radin had a Powerpoint presentation online, of a seminar presentation that he did.  It showed pictures of the scenes being 'remote viewed', and also scans of the written notes that the 'viewer' made, and then explained how those notes 'matched' the scenes.  It was utterly hilarious, and now I can't find it, dang.  If anyone recalls this or knows where it was/is, please let me know.

I have heard of Dean Radin but I don't remember him being involved in remote veiwing.  I can't remember what book I read of his but it was not something I agreed with or maybe it was too new agey, can't remember.  Is he the one who wrote The Disappearance of the Universe

There are a lot of books out there but they are not all the same.  Any of them the claim to be linked to the military are suspicious at best, though I found David Moorehouse to be credible.  Check out the Video the OP linked in post #4.  You get to decide what you think.  This subject is fringe so of course people will disagree about it for different reasons.  I have only met 2 other people who were in the unit I was in, one was a remote viewer and the other was a different kind of spook,  and I have met lots of people who want to learn remote veiwing (usually for financial gain).

• Like 1

Yeah, soon as they claim to be military my doubt-meter goes way up :) 

There are actually very few folks who ever were anywhere around that effort, far fewer who were the operatives. I don't know any of them who would even be interested in talking much about it or identifying as one of that unit. No need to, truth be told.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Here are some links for reading, note the military were using remote viewers long before 1972.  But there were people who wanted to make it "legitimate", maybe take it out of the black budget or prove that it was not legitimate and get rid of it all together, not sure about the motives.  Ingo Swan as the "father of remote viewing" is propoganda most likely because someone could not be kept quiet and their death would be noticed.

http://www.remoteviewed.com/ingo-swann/

https://ingoswann.com/remote-viewing

https://davidmorehouse.com/what-is-rv/