Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
GLCsector3295

An end to money

27 posts in this topic

lightly
17 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

There are plenty of resources now.  Two problems I see are distribution and status.

How do you parcel out all of that wealth?  Do you bring it back for all of humanity or do the people that built the space ship and went off to do the mining keep it all?  How do we adjust our sense of fair play, work and reward?

Are some personalities programmed to want more and dominate?  

I sort of think that close to all personalities are " programmed" to want More, than others, and to dominate ...we call it EGO ?

it's just that some are better at pulling it off....or are born into positions of power/wealth?

Tatetopa
3 hours ago, lightly said:

I sort of think that close to all personalities are " programmed" to want More, than others, and to dominate ...we call it EGO ?

it's just that some are better at pulling it off....or are born into positions of power/wealth?

Maybe lightly.    We all do have ego and are programmed to survive.   I think there is some natural variation though.

I know people who are more laid back and when survival is assured figure they have enough, then focus on other things.

On the other hand, there are some aggressive types out there for whom it may not be the amount  they have but the acquisition that drives them.

I once had a very aggressive dominant boss.  We used to joke that if  you had a dollar bill in your hand and there was a hundred dollar bill laying on the ground, our boss would rather take the dollar bill out of your hand than reach down and pick up the hundred. Dominance seemed to be a big part of his personality.

• Like 1