Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Farage attacks the Royal Family

Recommended Posts

Eldorado

"Nigel Farage, the leader of Britain’s Brexit Party, has lambasted Prince Harry and his American wife Meghan along with other members of the royal family in a speech in Australia, the Guardian newspaper reported on Monday.

"According to the Guardian, Farage ridiculed Harry’s remarks last month that the couple only wanted two children because of the environmental impact, while he also described the Queen Mother, the late mother of the monarch, as a “slightly overweight, chain-smoking gin drinker”."

Full monty at Reuters: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-royals-farage/brexit-partys-farage-ridicules-harry-and-meghan-with-jibe-at-uk-royals-guardian-idUKKCN1V20KL

 

At the UK Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/12/nigel-farage-prince-harry-meghan-markle-overweight-queen-mother-cpac-brexit

And at the Vancouver Sun: https://vancouversun.com/life/royals/brexit-partys-nigel-farage-ridicules-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle/wcm/f9cdcb33-25af-4523-88bb-c9bf903dd668

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
acute

He just wants attention, because Britain has a new Trump now, who looks more like the original.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
15 hours ago, Eldorado said:

"Nigel Farage, the leader of Britain’s Brexit Party, has lambasted Prince Harry and his American wife Meghan along with other members of the royal family in a speech in Australia, the Guardian newspaper reported on Monday.

"According to the Guardian, Farage ridiculed Harry’s remarks last month that the couple only wanted two children because of the environmental impact, while he also described the Queen Mother, the late mother of the monarch, as a “slightly overweight, chain-smoking gin drinker”."

Full monty at Reuters: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-royals-farage/brexit-partys-farage-ridicules-harry-and-meghan-with-jibe-at-uk-royals-guardian-idUKKCN1V20KL

 

At the UK Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/12/nigel-farage-prince-harry-meghan-markle-overweight-queen-mother-cpac-brexit

And at the Vancouver Sun: https://vancouversun.com/life/royals/brexit-partys-nigel-farage-ridicules-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle/wcm/f9cdcb33-25af-4523-88bb-c9bf903dd668

So, an attempt to character assassinate the leader of the Brexit Party? From two centre and one far left media outlets.

Mind you everything he said about Meg is true. She is polarising, and we can sense that Harry also has to be tactful with her behind the scenes otherwise she does his head in. We also know the other Royals dont agree with his marriage to her and she has problems obeying Royal proto call.

As Prince Charles said `actresses dont make good wives` lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Markel is a fuggly wart on the a$$ of a toad compared to Kate Middleton.  The fact that she's constantly stirring $hit is just a bonus, I guess.  But what else can you expect from a Prince that loves Obama?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, and then said:

Markel is a fuggly wart on the a$$ of a toad compared to Kate Middleton.  The fact that she's constantly stirring $hit is just a bonus, I guess.  But what else can you expect from a Prince that loves Obama?

Men and women are not the same, they are specialised for different roles.

Men should be allowed to be men and women should be allowed to be women. With all the gender fluid nonsense coming out of her and her devotion to women`s lib she alienates a lot of both men and women.

She is a snowflake, and one which perhaps has only 20% popularity with the British Public. It must really annoy her to know that Trump is far more popular here than she is. If we had to choose between both most of us would vote to loose her while allowing him to visit lol.

Edited by RabidMongoose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats

Speaking as a dyed in the wool republican (meaning ‘I want to be a republic not a monarchy’) I love Megan and Harry to pieces. Both of them are clearly in love and giving precisely zero ****s about what anyone including Granny Windsor thinks. 

As for Nigel Fromage - **** off out of my country. We’re close-minded and racist enough without importing some snaggle-toothed unelected mouthpiece to reinforce that ****.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
4 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Speaking as a dyed in the wool republican (meaning ‘I want to be a republic not a monarchy’) I love Megan and Harry to pieces. Both of them are clearly in love and giving precisely zero ****s about what anyone including Granny Windsor thinks. 

As for Nigel Fromage - **** off out of my country. We’re close-minded and racist enough without importing some snaggle-toothed unelected mouthpiece to reinforce that ****.

Don't hold back @Sir Wearer of Hats. Tell us what you think :P :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

So, an attempt to character assassinate the leader of the Brexit Party? From two centre and one far left media outlets.

Mind you everything he said about Meg is true. She is polarising, and we can sense that Harry also has to be tactful with her behind the scenes otherwise she does his head in. We also know the other Royals dont agree with his marriage to her and she has problems obeying Royal proto call.

As Prince Charles said `actresses dont make good wives` lol.

Maybe Nigel was upset at Her majesty letting it be known she believes the current crop of British politicians are a shower of half-wits.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere

"According to the Guardian

As far as i got.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

Hard to believe the Queen would have wanted that "dismay" to be publicized. she has rigorously avoided anything that could be seen as interference in politics, throughout her reign. But she is well placed to have seen the decline close-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
5 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

As Prince Charles said `actresses dont make good wives` lol.

The problem with all actors is how do you tell when the acting has stopped, and they have become their "natural" self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
On 8/13/2019 at 3:16 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Both of them are clearly in love and giving precisely zero ****s about what anyone including Granny Windsor thinks. 

Can not believe I'm commenting on a royals thread.  

From what I've seen or at least what their publicists are making it seem like, the Queen likes Meghan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tatetopa
On 8/12/2019 at 10:59 PM, and then said:

Markel is a fuggly wart on the a$$ of a toad compared to Kate Middleton.  The fact that she's constantly stirring $hit is just a bonus, I guess.  But what else can you expect from a Prince that loves Obama?

Racist much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
On 8/15/2019 at 3:15 AM, OverSword said:

Can not believe I'm commenting on a royals thread.  

From what I've seen or at least what their publicists are making it seem like, the Queen likes Meghan.

And why shouldn’t she? She makes her grandson happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.