Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Physics of the spirit world?

fred_mc

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Like the existence of God, it can not be disproved.

It can't be proven either. All of this is unfounded speculation. People are either going to fill in the blanks to satisfy their beliefs or acknowledge that there is nothing substantial to base any belief on. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I think to some extent this has already occurred through the efforts of clairvoyants and spirits and further information exists in esoteric sciences like Theosophical and those of the Vedic tradition.

The key points are dimensions of reality beyond our familiar three that our not directly detectable by our physical senses and instruments. Another key point is the existence of subtle matter in dimensions and at higher vibratory rates than detectable by the physical. This likely ties in with what science calls dark matter (the majority of the universe actually).

This modeling of the super-physical provides an explanatory model for many so-called paranormal experiences claimed by millions (and denied by the physical-only oriented). 

So this is all imaginary. Of course real science hypothesizes that there may be up to 11 dimensions. Vibratory rates is something imaginary used to fool people. This has nothing at all to do with dark matter because dark matter is an idea born from real science and not some imaginary hooey made up with no effort to verify the correctness of the idea. Dark matter is an ideas based on reality unlike fakes such as clairvoyants and their ilk.

The faux modeling "of the super-physical provides" provides nothing except for the gullible that have fooled themselves. It doesn't matter if millions or even billions have fooled themselves. The question is whether or not these ideas are ever checked for correctness. Yes they have been and always show that these are not real.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I think what you say is good but I want to add that the problem is that these things are held by many adepts to be occurring in the 4th, 5th, etc. dimensions. Our three-dimensional physical  senses and instruments can not directly detect motion in these higher dimensions. To us the effect of these higher dimensions on the physical (paranormal phenomena) would and does look like magic to three-dimensional only vision.

Scientists with three-dimensional examinations are baffled by quantum behavior for example. 

Again, this is nonsense.

Scientists are not baffled by quantum behavior. They are able to develop an amazingly accurate description of the quantum world despite it being quite different from the macroscopic world. We see this ability to determine how that world works in all of the electronics we own.

Unlike the hooey of the pretend world of the paranormal claimants, scientists and researchers delve into complex n-space computations. The claims of "three-dimensional only vision" simply reveal the lack of education by those making such a claim. 

The story tellers make up things based on what trivial amount of science they can understand or parrot to feign some legitimacy to their sadly duped listeners.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Geez Desertrat, I don't think YOU understand what you are saying, so I suggest you slow down and not feel a pet peeve. 

I was indeed addressing the OP's request to bring spirituality into the realm of physics. If spiritual contact is real, then it should be in the domain of physics and science.

String Theory and many dimensions are serious things held by some of the brightest physicists out there and certainly goes well above your and my heads. 

Freshmen in college are introduced to n-space problems. It doesn't matter if it can be visualized as long as it can be described. 

Consider a study that collects data across x, y, and z. That's 3 dimensions.

The study is done over time. That's 4.

Data is collected at multiple frequencies (EM). That's 5.

Analysis of the data requires a 5-space solution. It happens often.

Maybe there are temperature or magnetic field issues. Each of these variables introduces a new dimension to the space.

• Like 1

The biggest issue with spirits/ghost/poltergeist is that they supposedly interact with physical matter. If they do, then they are made of something. Since they are made of something there should be evidence for them. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

During the 19th century physicists didnt have the technology needed to investigate how atomic particles worked so they turned to the occult.

When most people think of the occult they imagine weirdos on the internet who believe they are witches or vampires. The occult is actually the old way of doing science. Because people back then were limited in the experimental evidence they could collect they used far more input from religion and from philosophy to figure out how things worked.

Quantum concepts like extra dimensions, parallel universes, quantum entanglement, superposition, non-locality, and quantum teleportation are not new. They all come from the occult, and when they have been used to figure out how atomic particles work they have simply been rebranded as a new science. For instance the Occult Law of Contagion is Quantum Entanglement.

In Judeo-Christian mysticism they have also believed in extra dimensions and parallel universes for a very long time. What is different between it and quantum mechanics is that they have an approach for navigating down extra dimensions but quantum mechanics hasn't got that far yet.

If you think about it the universe is divided into two:

Small Part: This is made up of everything you are currently aware off.

Large Part: This is the rest of the universe which you currently have no awareness off.

Everything that comes into existence in your life comes out of the large part, and enters into existence in the small part. When it leaves your environment it disappears back into the large part. There is nothing solid or material in the large part, it is the pure potential for things to exist.

In Judeo-Christian mysticism they have a technique for manipulating what comes out of the large part into our lives by taking charge of our journey through extra dimensions. To begin with please be aware of the following concepts:

Non-Duality: This is when there is no separate small or large part because everything exists in a state of non-duality or oneness (there are no divisions).

Duality: Non-Duality collapses into a giving force and a receiving force. The giving force is the large part, or the potential, and is conceptualised as God. The receiving force is the small part and they conceptualise it as the creature (the human that experiences things entering into existence from the large part).

Both parts are supposed to exist in a relationship with each other. Pleasures come into existence from the large part, enter into the creatures life, and its supposed to enjoy them. The simply act of enjoying all pleasures that enter into your life, while making sure you dont participate or indulge in anything that doesnt bring you pleasure, is the main key of how it works. But when you are enjoying pleasures you have to be mindful of doing it to give the large part (the potential or God) pleasure back.

Basically, it gets its kicks from you enjoying the pleasures it gives you, when you enjoy them just to give it pleasure back. When you switch over to doing that all day long in your life, the way reality unfolds changes.

You become an attractor for pleasure, and repulse for things that dont bring you pleasure.

Can you support any of this: "Quantum concepts like extra dimensions, parallel universes, quantum entanglement, superposition, non-locality, and quantum teleportation are not new. They all come from the occult, and when they have been used to figure out how atomic particles work they have simply been rebranded as a new science. For instance the Occult Law of Contagion is Quantum Entanglement."

For example the Occult Law of Contagion is not at all like quantum entanglement. What you are describing here is called quantum flapdoodle. It is pseudoscience which pretends to have some legitimacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mysticism#Modern_usage_and_examples

https://positivesharing.com/2006/05/quantum-flapdoodle/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Although I'm in agreement with you, the real answer is you don't know but don't believe.  There is no reason to be rude about these things especially if you can not present scientific evidence to back up your statement.  Like the existence of God, it can not be disproved.

personally, I feel the OP is rude to rational thinking- it's such a ridiculous thing to ask I'm thinking it's probably a wind-up...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The biggest issue with spirits/ghost/poltergeist is that they supposedly interact with physical matter. If they do, then they are made of something. Since they are made of something there should be evidence for them. 

no, they are far too clever to leave any evidence of their existence;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

no, they are far too clever to leave any evidence of their existence;)

I heard they throw rocks and leave trails of clothing, but that's just a rumor.:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Do you know if any medium has asked spirits about the physics of the spirit world, i.e. how it relates to our theories of physics? We have quantum physics, relativity theory, the standard model, M theory etc ... where does the spirit world fit into all of this? What are we missing since it is not included in our theories? Does dark matter have anything to do with the spirit world? I'm thinking that there might be some university in the spirit world where spirits have been studying more complete physics than we know of, and that they could give us information through a medium, preferrably a medium knowlegeable in physics. That would be quite interesting I think.

It`s a  problem I have- oracles,  mediums, physics ,clairvoyance's ect ect ,do they all have a contact to another side, or is it just for making money money money :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune-telling

3 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Do you know if any medium has asked spirits about the physics of the spirit world, i.e. how it relates to our theories of physics? We have quantum physics, relativity theory, the standard model, M theory etc ... where does the spirit world fit into all of this? What are we missing since it is not included in our theories? Does dark matter have anything to do with the spirit world? I'm thinking that there might be some university in the spirit world where spirits have been studying more complete physics than we know of, and that they could give us information through a medium, preferrably a medium knowlegeable in physics. That would be quite interesting I think.

As a believer and psychic (but not a medium) this is an interesting subject, but I doubt if we gain more knowledge of the mysteries of the universe after death.  However, I feel sure that the afterlife and the multiverse will be found in the Dark Matter.

Mediums seem to agree that life and the afterlife are part of a spiritual progression, and the 'higher' you get in that progression takes you further away from the physical plane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

So this is all imaginary. Of course real science hypothesizes that there may be up to 11 dimensions. Vibratory rates is something imaginary used to fool people. This has nothing at all to do with dark matter because dark matter is an idea born from real science and not some imaginary hooey made up with no effort to verify the correctness of the idea. Dark matter is an ideas based on reality unlike fakes such as clairvoyants and their ilk.

The faux modeling "of the super-physical provides" provides nothing except for the gullible that have fooled themselves. It doesn't matter if millions or even billions have fooled themselves. The question is whether or not these ideas are ever checked for correctness. Yes they have been and always show that these are not real.

Stereo; 'hooey' right back at you. It is not 'imaginary'. It is the direct clairvoyant perception of the super-physical. I am giving you a glimpse into what I believe will be the science of the next century. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Freshmen in college are introduced to n-space problems. It doesn't matter if it can be visualized as long as it can be described. 

Consider a study that collects data across x, y, and z. That's 3 dimensions.

The study is done over time. That's 4.

Data is collected at multiple frequencies (EM). That's 5.

Analysis of the data requires a 5-space solution. It happens often.

Maybe there are temperature or magnetic field issues. Each of these variables introduces a new dimension to the space.

I'm saying you don't understand String Theory either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

It can't be proven either. All of this is unfounded speculation.

Yes.  So there is no reason to be rude about it.  It's not like someone saying we're not having an effect on the global weather.

• Thanks 1

Just now, docyabut2 said:

the only thing I might believe is another side in the black holes in the universe

String Theory  is a belief we all have a umbilical cord to the other side

37 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

personally, I feel the OP is rude to rational thinking- it's such a ridiculous thing to ask I'm thinking it's probably a wind-up...

Well then report it.  I have seen many facetious threads closed.  I doubt that's the case here.  I'm just personally sick of reading rude thoughtless responses to threads such as this.  For all you know this thread was started by an imaginative and inexperienced 11 year girl.  If that's the case then it seems a bit more than rude and more like mean bullying.  If you can't correct someone with provable facts then disagree with them, maybe state what you believe but when you're talking about something abstract like this then how big of a **** head do you have to be mock them?  A pretty big one I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes.  So there is no reason to be rude about it.  

Well, it gets mighty tiresome to be told that God exist. Then why you ask someone to prove their claim, they can't. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, acute said:

As a believer and psychic (but not a medium) this is an interesting subject, but I doubt if we gain more knowledge of the mysteries of the universe after death.  However, I feel sure that the afterlife and the multiverse will be found in the Dark Matter.

Mediums seem to agree that life and the afterlife are part of a spiritual progression, and the 'higher' you get in that progression takes you further away from the physical plane.

What are you referring to when you say "the Dark Matter"?  I thought that was a math term. 

Just now, XenoFish said:

Well, it gets mighty tiresome to be told that God exist. Then why you ask someone to prove their claim, they can't. 

If it's that tiresome then why click the link?  Nobody forced anyone into the conversation.

Just now, OverSword said:

If it's that tiresome then why click the link?  Nobody forced anyone into the conversation.

Do you have a problem? Are we going to have a problem? 

Yes or No

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes.  So there is no reason to be rude about it.  It's not like someone saying we're not having an effect on the global weather.

Wait, I think I skipped something in this thread, but I will ask anyway, what does the global weather have to do with physics of the spirit realm?  I don't think I skipped that many posts.

18 minutes ago, acute said:

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

:lol:

I'm sure this is highly amusing to you, but a more erudite contribution would be welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked