Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something from my town.

Sakari

That reminds me of when I was a kid with braces.  I picked up signals from the local rock radio station. I would be singing a song and turn on the radio and be in the exact part of the song I was singing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That reminds me of when I was a kid with braces.  I picked up signals from the local rock radio station. I would be singing a song and turn on the radio and be in the exact part of the song I was singing.

:huh:  So that's where that came from...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It seems its possible, but the evidence is not definitive. There were two other cases similar to this one:

https://www.recordonline.com/article/20091118/health/911180324

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have heard of people receiving radio but this is the first time I've read of a filling sending out signals. I wonder what it was sending out? I'm pretty sure that she needs to have a visit from the aliens in white coats with nets.

• Haha 1

Ummm, do you suppose she used a cell phone to call for an appointment ... a real RF transmitter that is indeed monitored.

I lived briefly in a shared house after college with about 5 other young people. One of the girls that stayed there a short time was convinced that David Bowie was listening to her through her dental work. Apparently she had been at a party once that he supposedly attended and since then he'd been listening in on her conversations. As proof, all of his songs since then contained things she'd said. 

Not sure what became of her, I got the hell out of there a short time later.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Calibeliever said:

I lived briefly in a shared house after college with about 5 other young people. One of the girls that stayed there a short time was convinced that David Bowie was listening to her through her dental work. Apparently she had been at a party once that he supposedly attended and since then he'd been listening in on her conversations. As proof, all of his songs since then contained things she'd said. 

Not sure what became of her, I got the hell out of there a short time later.

I hope she does not still hear them, she might think he is still alive or that his ghost is communicating with her :o

8 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I hope she does not still hear them, she might think he is still alive or that his ghost is communicating with her :o

Yeah I don't know, that was over 30 years ago. She was a tortured soul though, I felt really bad for her. She would wake up wailing in the middle of the night and definitely needed meds. I'm not sure what became of anyone who lived there at the time. I can't even remember any of their names, it was a revolving front door. If you had rent for a month you could stay, if not out you went. Interesting times :)

Edited by Calibeliever

Mad hatters were called that because of mercury exposure. A PubMed study from 2014 challenges the idea that mercury dental amalgams are safe. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24420334

Despite the Myth Busters attempt at disproving dental fillings picking up radio signals, brass posts were used previously, and copper oxide is a semiconductor.

Metals contamination in the brain, as seen with aluminum buildup in some Alzheimer patients, can increase sensitivity to EMF. Sleep deprivation can increase permeability of the blood brain barrier, allowing more contaminants to cross. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 7:04 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

It seems its possible, but the evidence is not definitive. There were two other cases similar to this one:

https://www.recordonline.com/article/20091118/health/911180324

Your link does not work, but it does not matter as dental implants can not send signals to aliens. So no, it is not possible.

What is highly possible is the woman needs her implants removed and given  psychiatric help.

Can you provide a link which works  to these two other cases, I am assuming they too believe they are sending signals to aliens via their dental implants?

On 8/14/2019 at 11:39 AM, Sakari said:

Radio dental implants.. man, that's an oldie but goodie I haven't heard in a while, fun that it showed up in your home town. And I had no idea Lucille Ball had a story about it.

Thanks for sharing.

22 hours ago, rashore said:

Radio dental implants.. man, that's an oldie but goodie I haven't heard in a while, fun that it showed up in your home town. And I had no idea Lucille Ball had a story about it.

Thanks for sharing.

I first remember seeing this on an episode of Saved By The Bell where Screech portrays an alien.