Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Threats on federal agents getting personal

Michelle

The silence about this is deafening... :huh: But, it does involve an immigrant.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You know, ISIS could fly over to Mexico, buy guns from the cartels, and come on across our borders and the Democrats would welcome them with open arms.

Democrats are so foolish. Babies in cages are "outrageous" but discarded babies are "planned parenthood" So they can spare me their false concern on anything.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You posted multiple articles on the subject, yet say the silence is deafening?

Yes, where is the outrage, on this site, for unneeded violence against innocent people?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Yes, where is the outrage, on this site, for unneeded violence against innocent people?

This part of the forum is almost completely conservative. I'm sure you'll have your echo chamber soon enough. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

This part of the forum is almost completely conservative. I'm sure you'll have your echo chamber soon enough. 

And you will be long gone because you support these criminal actions.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

And you will be long gone because you support these criminal actions.

Please quote me where I said I "support these criminal actions" or anything to that effect. 

I'll wait 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Please quote me where I said I "support these criminal actions" or anything to that effect. 

I'll wait 

As I have been told here many times, if you don't condemn them you are condoning and an accomplice to their bigotry and crimes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

As I have been told here many times, if you don't condemn them you are condoning and an accomplice to their bigotry and crimes.

I haven't read the articles so it wouldn't do for me to comment on it. Your complaint of silence was pointless. Not everyone has to jump in your thread to agree with you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I haven't read the articles so it wouldn't do for me to comment on it. Your complaint of silence was pointless. Not everyone has to jump in your thread to agree with you.

Not having read or knowing all of the information would be a good reason not to respond. It makes me wonder why you are here lacking the pertinent facts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

The silence about this is deafening... :huh: But, it does involve an immigrant.

It's a predictable result of the growing lawlessness in our country.  I hate to say it but it only goes downhill from here.  NO ONE is attempting to hold people accountable and as more people see that, the more violence there will be.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Not having read or knowing all of the information would be a good reason not to respond. It makes me wonder why you are here lacking the pertinent facts.

Yeah. How dare I comment in a thread on a public message board without living up to your standards. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Yeah. How dare I comment in a thread on a public message board without living up to your standards. 

Why would anyone comment on something they have no knowledge of is the question.

You said watching Fox news makes people hostile and angry. You must watch it 24/7. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Why would anyone comment on something they have no knowledge of is the question.

You said watching Fox news makes people hostile and angry. You must watch it 24/7. 

If you go back and look, you'll notice that I didn't comment on the story itself. 

I also never said watching fokkk news makes people hostile and angry. I have no clue wheren you got that. What I said, and what I backed up with actual data, is that fokkk news is the least factual and people who watch it regularly are the least informed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

fokkk news is the least factual and people who watch it regularly are the least informed. 

So, funny story.  Last night I put on CNN, and they were fact checking Trump's speech in PA.  He was talking about Japan, and how they buy nothing from us, except wheat.  And they only buy wheat to make us feel good.  And they're laughing at us.  Well, the fact check showed that Japan was our 5th largest exporter, something like $300 billion, and wheat wasn't even our largest agricultural export to Japan.  My wife asked me why people don't care that he makes up fake stories like that.  I had to tell her, that it's because they will never know.  Fox News will never say that he is lying about it, and the people that support him will never watch CNN.  They take what he says as fact.  Politicians lie, I know.  BUT, most politicians spin to make their lies half truths.  The blatant lies that we see now, are unprecedented.  This man literally stood in front of Soldiers and told them they were getting a 10% raise AFTER he signed a bill authorizing 2. something percent.  Madness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

So, funny story.  Last night I put on CNN, and they were fact checking Trump's speech in PA.  He was talking about Japan, and how they buy nothing from us, except wheat.  And they only buy wheat to make us feel good.  And they're laughing at us.  Well, the fact check showed that Japan was our 5th largest exporter, something like $300 billion, and wheat wasn't even our largest agricultural export to Japan.  My wife asked me why people don't care that he makes up fake stories like that.  I had to tell her, that it's because they will never know.  Fox News will never say that he is lying about it, and the people that support him will never watch CNN.  They take what he says as fact.  Politicians lie, I know.  BUT, most politicians spin to make their lies half truths.  The blatant lies that we see now, are unprecedented.  This man literally stood in front of Soldiers and told them they were getting a 10% raise AFTER he signed a bill authorizing 2. something percent.  Madness.

Shell announced their intent to build a plant in PA back in 2012 during Obama's term. Trump just took credit for it the other day during another rally. You won't find that little nugget on their website. Nor when he talked about wind stopping....

• Like 3

cnn fact checking?????, that is a hilarious irony in itself, lmao

here are facts about exports to japan,  not from CNN but from us trade representative,

Exports

• Japan was the United States' 4th largest goods export market in 2018.

• U.S. goods exports to Japan in 2018 were $75.0 billion, up 10.9% ($7.4 billion) from 2017 and up 15.1% from 2008.  U.S. exports to Japan account for 4.5% of overall U.S. exports in 2018.

• The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2018 were: mineral fuels ($8.8 billion), machinery ($8.2 billion), optical and medical instruments ($7.5 billion), aircraft ($6.5 billion), and electrical machinery ($4.8 billion).

• U.S. total exports of agricultural products to Japan totaled $13 billion in 2018, our 3rd largest agricultural export market. Leading domestic export categories include: corn ($2.8 billion), beef & beef products ($2.1 billion), pork & pork products ($1.6 billion), soybeans ($947 million), and wheat ($698 million).

• U.S. exports of services to Japan were an estimated $45.4 billion in 2018, 2.2% ($1.0 billion) less than 2017, but 14.2% greater than 2008 levels.  Leading services exports from the U.S. to Japan were in the travel, transport, and intellectual property (industrial processes) sectors.

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/japan-korea-apec/japan

again CNN LIES and shills are spreading it.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Michelle said:

Apparently, some dems do, and because the truth hurts, there is much anger.  FOX' Sean Hannity regretfully announced that his investigation into the murder of Seth Rich would be suspended as a result of angry "people" threatening to boycott station sponsors. Yes, very angry democrats *that watch FOX*

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

What I said, and what I backed up with actual data, is that fokkk news is the least factual

Why do you believe that, simply because FOX contradicts Clinton News Network and the rest of the drive-by media?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Agent0range said:

So, funny story.  Last night I put on CNN, and they were fact checking Trump's speech in PA. 

so who thinks of "checking the fact checker"?

3 hours ago, aztek said:

Nice job, Aztek :)

• Thanks 2

CNN, by far the most unreliable news source in America's MSM

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, Michelle said:

Who's instigating violence again? Trump supporters I suppose...

Attacks on ICE agents are getting personal, with a Newburyport shop owner and her husband the latest victims of blowback from “radical haters” blaming federal employees for the crisis at the southern border.

The rattled shop owner said she found a sign hanging over a bridge next to her business Saturday morning that called her and her husband out for being “a danger to our community.” He works for the Department of Homeland Security, and she’s an immigrant from Ireland.

cont...

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/07/16/threats-on-ice-agents-getting-personal-target-on-our-backs/

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/07/13/deportation-facility-attack-man-killed-police/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/13/politics/fbi-investigating-shots-fired-ice-offices-san-antonio/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-offices-workers-wave-of-violence-threats

I find the trend to demonize agents and authorities doing their jobs very scary. It used to be that you respected that they had jobs to do. No one considered it as personal. And say we get rid of all authority figures? Then what? Anarchy? 

What's the goal here? Should he quit his job and that accomplishes ....... what exactly? I hope they find the cowards who do these things.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, aztek said:

cnn fact checking?????, that is a hilarious irony in itself, lmao

here are facts about exports to japan,  not from CNN but from us trade representative,

Exports

• Japan was the United States' 4th largest goods export market in 2018.

• U.S. goods exports to Japan in 2018 were $75.0 billion, up 10.9% ($7.4 billion) from 2017 and up 15.1% from 2008.  U.S. exports to Japan account for 4.5% of overall U.S. exports in 2018.

• The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2018 were: mineral fuels ($8.8 billion), machinery ($8.2 billion), optical and medical instruments ($7.5 billion), aircraft ($6.5 billion), and electrical machinery ($4.8 billion).

• U.S. total exports of agricultural products to Japan totaled $13 billion in 2018, our 3rd largest agricultural export market. Leading domestic export categories include: corn ($2.8 billion), beef & beef products ($2.1 billion), pork & pork products ($1.6 billion), soybeans ($947 million), and wheat ($698 million).

• U.S. exports of services to Japan were an estimated $45.4 billion in 2018, 2.2% ($1.0 billion) less than 2017, but 14.2% greater than 2008 levels.  Leading services exports from the U.S. to Japan were in the travel, transport, and intellectual property (industrial processes) sectors.

Where did CNN lie?  I didn't quote the exact numbers from them.  I was watching something right before bed and had my numbers wrong.  Big deal.  The point of the fact check was that Japan is one of our largest exports, and they don't only buy wheat from us.  Which is what Trump said.  As you have shown, wheat isn't even our largest agricultural export, which it was the fact checker stated.  Saying Japan is laughing at us, and they only buy wheat, and only buy wheat to make us feel good is a pretty blatant lie using the information you posted, wouldn't you say?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1