Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting UFO video

dkm919

How is that interesting in any way... looks like the usual lasershow over a nightclub to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, dkm919 said:

Hey everyone. I was searching up UFO videos on youtube and came across this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POZ_FqaIY9Y

Thoughts?

Honestly, why do you think is interesting about it?

It’s one of the worst ‘UFO’ videos I’ve seen. Basically on the same level as crappy orb videos.

• Like 3

Can you explain why this is even remotely interesting? 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dkm919 said:

Hey everyone. I was searching up UFO videos on youtube and came across this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POZ_FqaIY9Y

Thoughts?

There is nothing there that would make a beleiver out me. If it were taken in the night sky where are stars? I think it is a hoax made against a dark background.

• Like 3

RT logo out of focus. Case closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol, i own a cheap club laser thst will do just that and more, of course i have it scrolling out the name of my event night, but the video here is just your basic cheap green club/ holiday laser.

epic fail

• Like 1

I never bothered to look at the video. The reason? I was warned off by all of the other smart posters on U-M. Thanks and I pity the portion of your worthy lives stolen by this dimwit video.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Well I’d hardly say there is anything to feel pity over. Sure the video was unimpressive, but it’s not like it took even 15 minutes of anyone’s life

Laser light boxes can do this when you point them at the sky.

it's just a light. it could be a light on a distant hill for all 'we know'

but IMO it's more than likely 'the person who shot the footage' knows exactly what it is.

it looks weird & wonderful on film so call it a ufo:sleepy:

Two pieces of fluorescent cardboard on an oil drum, and waving the camera about, pretty much covers it.

:sleepy:

I note the OP posted and then left and has not returned.  Likely spam, definitely an utter waste of time.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I note the OP posted and then left and has not returned.  Likely spam, definitely an utter waste of time.

I hate these drive by posts as well. while they give the location in which this was shot they really don't give us any context to this video. At least provide some more detail. 

Edited by Scholar4Truth