Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Storm Area 51' has now become 'Alienstock'

UM-Bot

Well since Woodstock was cancelled at least there is an alternative :P

• Like 2

There are even rumors suggesting that the band Limp Bizkit will perform there.

:lol:

• Haha 2

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Tinfoil hat on

• Haha 2

It's an advanced test facility for the military... planes and drones.

Nothing to do with "aliens"

Good luck getting too close to it... orders are to kill intruders, and most significant areas have doors like bank-vaults.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

has anyone seen the film <cabin in the woods>?

If you know the synopsis then places like area 51 may be keeping us all from certain annihilation 

ridiculous of course- but imagine a scenario like this being true= people like this & all the conspiracy theorists aint helping!

Well it's possible I guess, who really knows:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Why do we never hear from ex-military personnel who have worked at Area 51?
There's a simple answer: No Humans Work There. It's run entirely by scientists (i.e. nerds, not real people), a robot called Beverley and Oompa-Loompas.

9 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Why do we never hear from ex-military personnel who have worked at Area 51?...

I have, but generally there's a legal "non-disclosure"

Look, it's a military test facility. Very advanced, with specialized radar, optic and acoustic stations to record flight characteristics of classified test aircraft.

There are no "aliens"

But this is a place one doesn't want to mess-around with. They are authorized to kill.

He probably changed the event so as to not have his rear end handed to him by the government, in case people actually showed up to physically try to enter Area 51.

OR he had a stupid idea to do this all along to goat people so he can cash in on a new event.  What ever, people don't really need a reason to party, though congrats to him on creating this, it is deff going to be a cash cow for him if he pulls it off.

An the Authorized to kill, postings on the sign, are a bit of a misnomer, in that it doesn't read, WILL KILL ON SITE IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO BE HERE.

Everyone knows that if some yahoo makes it in, they get picked up rather fast and brought to a guard house, then a back ground check is done, they get slapped on the wrist with a fine or a few days in the clink and that is it.   These are not brainless , kill hungry guards.  An it isn't as if they are going to just gun down people 
" Storming the base".  The are probably prepared for a riot scenerio , and then lethal force if it came to it. More over, the area is littered with surveillance  equipment , and by the time say 100 people gather up remotely near, that base is going to be on alert. But if some whack a mole when running in with a fire arm, then i imagine they are going to do something rather fast with lethal force.  Though who knows. Look at how the white house responds when nut jobs breach the gate. They should shoot those whack jobs at least once in the rear but rarely do. Half the time they just watch in befuddlement. 

Now if you really wanted to get in trouble, and watch something get shot up, what you do is rig a van to be operated by remote control, strap in some live feed video cameras, and drive that as far into the base as possible not stopping for anything.  That would have a chance of getting shot up for sure. An then be prepared to get caught rather fast I imagine.  Less you are a terrorist from a foreign country then I would imagine it would take 4-5 years to find said person.