Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

Unusual Tournament

57 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Just think, if "global warming" continues, Greenland - the land of ice, would thaw a little bit and become a paradise! That Trump is always thinking! :clap:

It was back in the days when it was colonised by the Vikings . It was good land for cultivation then. The Amazing Donald is ahead of the curve once again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You moaned that Trump blathering about cancer caused with wind turbines is liberal lie. 

nope, you are LYING again, i never said anything about turbines and cancer in context of trump claiming it.  feel free to quote me

now about cancer, it is one of 3, you either have crappy spoken English, you are deranged and not even listening to what he said, or you are lying and spreading lies on purpose.

listen to your own video he said "they tell me noise causes cancer"  that is completely different from what you peddling here.

with every post of yours you prove your TDS is out of control. i did give you info before of shrinks in your area, go see them,

btw i'm still waiting on his tweet on Greenland, from his official tweeter page. that is what i said was a liberal lie, and you haven't proved me wrong yet,

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Professor Buzzkill said:

Not necessarily. In American Samoa, they travel on US passports, but inside it states that the holder is not a US citizen. The locals dont seem to mind though

Thanks.  It might be a little different for Danish citizens, who have their own government, tax structure, health care system, education system, and freedoms  that they would have to give up.

Just a guess, but one of the first things the US might do is open the territory up to petroleum and mineral exploration.  They may not like that either.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

It was back in the days when it was colonised by the Vikings . It was good land for cultivation then. The Amazing Donald is ahead of the curve once again.

Or a thousand years behind it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Or a thousand years behind it.

Well, give climate change a bit longer, and it should be just right. :yes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, aztek said:

nope, you are LYING again, i never said anything about turbines and cancer in context of trump claiming it.  feel free to quote me

now about cancer, it is one of 3, you either have crappy spoken English, you are deranged and not even listening to what he said, or you are lying and spreading lies on purpose.

listen to your own video he said "they tell me noise causes cancer"  that is completely different from what you peddling here.

with every post of yours you prove your TDS is out of control. i did give you info before of shrinks in your area, go see them,

btw i'm still waiting on his tweet on Greenland, from his official tweeter page. 

:lol:  

Yeah, I'm going to quote your post that was edited by you. 

You know, auntie's little sunshine, you can mimic your obese idol, his transparent lying, desperate cheating, childish attempts to be offensive and convenient backpedaling, but with the exact same result he gets: people will laugh at you. Both.

Let me continue trolling you in the way adults are doing it, by using your posts, yours in particular, to keep expressing my opinion that Trump was yet again used by Russians to promote their interests. Which are at the moment still completely the opposite of the American ones. 

Because: the truth is that this latest lunacy is just being 'floated' so far. It's so outrageously demented it probably never will take form of an official idiocy and will remain only an unofficial, indirect 'offer' the poor Russian asset made. 

No one's stupid enough to believe Denmark would actually sell Greenland. Even if the population of Greenland would agree with such suicidal idea. (Start from health care: exchanging Danish system for American one? Voluntarily? :lol:

So, theoretically, not even the poor Donnie believes it. He does believe, though, that he can extort whole countries. And he's visiting Denmark in September. (I might be mistaken about the exact month, but soonish anyway.)

He probably does believe making an indirect, unofficial but highly offensive 'offer' (offensive because it is clearly messaging the sovereignty of Denmark is questionable, even free to be bought, in Trump's opinion... not that he can understand this part) he will somehow have the upper hand in his famous 'negotiating' that is probably a part of the visit. At least in his imagination. 

But it's not even important what he believes, poor... person. The important part is that his boss, Putin, decided to seize the opportunity to create animosity between Denmark and the US. Because the main Trump's function, since he proved himself useless in getting Russia rid of sanctions and laws aimed specifically at their money laundering, is to spoil and destroy as much of the US influence and alliances as possible. 

The only upside of this latest travesty is that it's so hilarious... Trump would buy Greenland... :lol: With whose money, precisely? Not to mention that asking Denmark, even in this creepy, cowardly, 'someone's just floating the ideas' way, is the same as saying 'Hey, guys, I think you're stupid.'

Which reminds me, yet again, that the main trouble with the stupid people is that they can't understand just how stupid they are.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Yeah, ..............................

ok i removed all nonsense, and i still see no proof,  no original tweet,   thanks for proving me right AGAIN.

p.s. i do not want to hear what you think of it, at this point i want to see his official tweet, nothing else.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

ok i removed all nonsense, and i still see no proof,  no original tweet,   thanks for proving me right AGAIN.

p.s. i do not want to hear what you think of it, at this point i want to see his official tweet, nothing else.

Oh, but I want more.

I want to rub your nose into the fact that your Trump made so many so appalling, utterly disastrous mistakes it's completely reasonable to think he's lost it to the point of making offers to buy Greenland :lol: In childishly mafioso-mimicking way, where nothing's official and direct. 

If any other celebrity was accused of such complete cretinism, everyone would just roll their eyes and say 'impossible, what a bizarre rumor'.  But in Trump's case... yeah, that sounds like him and the host of disorders he's suffering from. 

• Like 2

Trump is visiting Denmark in september, so what happened is probably that he was having a briefing that included the fact that Greenland is part of Denmark and he came up with the idea. In a way I'm happy he is doing his homework before the visit. 

On the other hand I'm a bit annoyed that the story broke before the visit, as I would have loved to see the reaction of the queen and the PM when the offer was presented. 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Edit: There is only one s in visit.
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Trumpland:

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-ridiculed-over-plan-to-buy-greenland-final-proof-that-he-has-gone-mad-11786395

This guy is brilliant, I have been laughing all day at that. How can Americans not love him?

"final proof that he has gone mad" LOLOL.  They said that about Seward, too, when he wanted the US to buy Alaska, aka, "Seward's Folly"

These TDS-ers never cease to amaze me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Oh, but I want more.

I want to rub your nose into the fact that your Trump made so many so appalling, utterly disastrous mistakes it's completely reasonable to think he's lost it to the point of making offers to buy Greenland :lol: In childishly mafioso-mimicking way, where nothing's official and direct. 

If any other celebrity was accused of such complete cretinism, everyone would just roll their eyes and say 'impossible, what a bizarre rumor'.  But in Trump's case... yeah, that sounds like him and the host of disorders he's suffering from. 

i know you do, but you simply can not. cuz what you peddling here are lies. and you can only rub your own nose in it, which is what you do on daily basis

• Thanks 1

Good luck on buying it from the Danes

• Like 1

Just now, Impedancer said:

Good luck on buying it from the Danes

If you bribe all the right people, who knows. 

Yes, I am saying the US would stoop that low. The US bribes world leaders all the time. That is their real "American influence", not hypnotism. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

i know you do, but you simply can not. cuz what you peddling here are lies. and you can only rub your own nose in it, which is what you do on daily basis

Oh, yes, I must be lying, not Trump... or his Internet brigade :lol: 

Trump said and wrote, repeatedly, that wind turbines cause cancers. All you can say in his defense is that he believes it's the sound of the wind turbines that is causing cancer. Which is somehow not related to the wind ****ing turbines? 

Are you beginning to notice how horribly you're humiliating yourself?

Danish officials reacted to unofficially but effectively advertised Trump's idea to buy Greenland. All you have is whining it wasn't official gigantic embarrassment yet. It remains gigantic embarrassment. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Oh, yes, I must be lying, not Trump... or his Internet brigade :lol: 

Trump said and wrote, repeatedly, that wind turbines cause cancers. All you can say in his defense is that he believes it's the sound of the wind turbines that is causing cancer. Which is somehow not related to the wind ****ing turbines? 

Are you beginning to notice how horribly you're humiliating yourself?

Danish officials reacted to unofficially but effectively advertised Trump's idea to buy Greenland. All you have is whining it wasn't official gigantic embarrassment yet. It remains gigantic embarrassment. 

then you would have no problem posting proof of that,  but you can not, instead of walls of hateful text, all you need to do is post a valid proof,  but you fail every time you try, and when called out write walls of hateful texts. 

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If you bribe all the right people, who knows. 

Yes, I am saying the US would stoop that low. The US bribes world leaders all the time. That is their real "American influence", not hypnotism. 

Well, you can kiss that goodbye too, because everyone knows by now Trump is not paying.

Besides, American influence wasn't based on bribe, of course, it was based on common sense, believe it or not. Allying with the US was the most logical thing to do in most of the situations that resulted with furthering American influence. Just like it's the most logical choice today to pretend the problem you've got will be solved soon. Unless it comes to visit, naturally.

Which reminds me, what has Denmark done to deserve this visit?  

Edited by Helen of Annoy

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

then you would have no problem posting proof of that,  but you can not, instead of walls of hateful text, all you need to do is post a valid proof,  but you fail every time you try, and when called out write walls of hateful texts. 

I posted you two proofs of Trump's bizarre belief that wind turbines are causing cancer. By the sound they make :lol: If you need more, search it yourself. 

For the outrageously stupid idea to try buying Greenland, the proof something so idiotic really was talked among Trump and his aides are the reactions of Danish officials. 

Or you would like to suggest Danish government is full of people who just irrationally hate Trump? 

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I posted you two proofs of Trump's bizarre belief that wind turbines are causing cancer. By the sound they make :lol: If you need more, search it yourself. 

For the outrageously stupid idea to try buying Greenland, the proof something so idiotic really was talked among Trump and his aides are the reactions of Danish officials. 

Or you would like to suggest Danish government is full of people who just irrationally hate Trump? 

nope, you  completely failed at understanding what he said. that and a fake pic from pic.me.me site.    again the only proof would be his tweet from his tweeter page. fake pics from pic.me.me  worth as much as your opinions, which is nothing

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

nope, you  completely failed at understanding what he said. that and a fake pic from pic.me.me site.    again the only proof would be his tweet from his tweeter page. fake pics from pic.me.me  worth as much as your opinions, which is nothing

So, what did he mean to say when he explicitly said, circling his little hands in the air, that the sound of wind turbines is giving people cancer? 

What did he mean to say when he said to his aides, who promptly blathered about it loud enough the actual Danish officials commented on it, that he wants to buy Greenland? 

Can't you notice there's something seriously wrong with the one who constantly says things that need further emergency obfuscations, not with the rest of the world?  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
grammar.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

So, what did he mean to say when he explicitly said, circling his little hands in the air, that the sound of wind turbines is giving people cancer? 

What did he mean to say when he said to his aides, who promptly blathered about it loud enough the actual Danish officials commented on it, that he wants to buy Greenland? 

Can't you notice there's something seriously wrong with the one who constantly says things that need further emergency obfuscations, not with the rest of the world?  

i do notice that there is definitely something wrong with  you. that much is obvious,  btw, i'm  still waiting on his tweet about Greenland. not from fake pictures site, but official tweeter page.

never mind turbines, it is obviously too complicated of an issue for you. if you can't understand simple spoken English. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, aztek said:

i do notice that there is definitely something wrong with  you. that much is obvious,  btw, i'm  still waiting on his tweet about Greenland. not from fake pictures site, but official tweeter page.

never mind turbines, it is obviously too complicated of an issue for you. if you can't understand simple spoken English. 

Well, it's actually very good sign that you're hoping so desperately that Trump won't pursue maybe the most bizarre idea he embarrassed the US with so far. 

After all, it was 'just' something he talked about with his aides in a closed meeting. Something they blurted out so efficiently it reached Danish ears. What a coincidence! 

There's certain, albeit slightly sadistic, beauty in the mind that came up with this latest stupidity Donnie has to inflict on the US. The most hilarious part is that he probably took it seriously, hoping to be remembered as the president who expanded US territory :lol:  

I have to go now, before the sound of the computer gives me cancer, but I'll drop by tomorrow to see you humiliate yourself some more. 

(How much per post they give you? I might go easier on you if you're underpaid.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny how they got the descriptions wrong, Greenland is full of ice and Iceland is full of green.  Trump probably meant he wants the US to buy Iceland.....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Yeah, I'm going to quote your post that was edited by you. 

You know, auntie's little sunshine, you can mimic your obese idol, his transparent lying, desperate cheating, childish attempts to be offensive and convenient backpedaling, but with the exact same result he gets: people will laugh at you. Both.

Let me continue trolling you in the way adults are doing it, by using your posts, yours in particular, to keep expressing my opinion that Trump was yet again used by Russians to promote their interests. Which are at the moment still completely the opposite of the American ones. 

Because: the truth is that this latest lunacy is just being 'floated' so far. It's so outrageously demented it probably never will take form of an official idiocy and will remain only an unofficial, indirect 'offer' the poor Russian asset made. 

No one's stupid enough to believe Denmark would actually sell Greenland. Even if the population of Greenland would agree with such suicidal idea. (Start from health care: exchanging Danish system for American one? Voluntarily? :lol:

So, theoretically, not even the poor Donnie believes it. He does believe, though, that he can extort whole countries. And he's visiting Denmark in September. (I might be mistaken about the exact month, but soonish anyway.)

He probably does believe making an indirect, unofficial but highly offensive 'offer' (offensive because it is clearly messaging the sovereignty of Denmark is questionable, even free to be bought, in Trump's opinion... not that he can understand this part) he will somehow have the upper hand in his famous 'negotiating' that is probably a part of the visit. At least in his imagination. 

But it's not even important what he believes, poor... person. The important part is that his boss, Putin, decided to seize the opportunity to create animosity between Denmark and the US. Because the main Trump's function, since he proved himself useless in getting Russia rid of sanctions and laws aimed specifically at their money laundering, is to spoil and destroy as much of the US influence and alliances as possible. 

The only upside of this latest travesty is that it's so hilarious... Trump would buy Greenland... :lol: With whose money, precisely? Not to mention that asking Denmark, even in this creepy, cowardly, 'someone's just floating the ideas' way, is the same as saying 'Hey, guys, I think you're stupid.'

Which reminds me, yet again, that the main trouble with the stupid people is that they can't understand just how stupid they are.   

You're wasting your time. His skin is as thick as yertle the turtles shell and twice as dense. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2