Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

Unusual Tournament

3 hours ago, RAyMO said:

He plans to visit Denmark so suggests he might like to buy Greenland.

It must really feel like a kick in the proverbials having visited the UK, Finland, Germany, France, Canada, Switzerland, Japan to name but a few,  and yet never thought any of those had any thing worth buying!

Boris will probably offer him Scotland though - FOR FREE. :)

I think it is all a con on Little Kim.  The president want s his great and good friend to start developing coastal resorts in North Korea, maybe in partnership with Trump Enterprises.  Lil' Kim just wants to stall and shoot off missiles.

If the Prez makes him think he is interested in another property, Kim might become jealous and worried and come back to the table with a better offer.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RAyMO said:

He plans to visit Denmark so suggests he might like to buy Greenland.

It must really feel like a kick in the proverbials having visited the UK, Finland, Germany, France, Canada, Switzerland, Japan to name but a few,  and yet never thought any of those had any thing worth buying!

Boris will probably offer him Scotland though - FOR FREE. :)

Excellent!  Hear that, UM??  I will POWN you!  LOL

17 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think it is all a con on Little Kim.  The president want s his great and good friend to start developing coastal resorts in North Korea, maybe in partnership with Trump Enterprises.  Lil' Kim just wants to stall and shoot off missiles.

If the Prez makes him think he is interested in another property, Kim might become jealous and worried and come back to the table with a better offer.

Tat, I always thought you were a deep thinker... B)  You gotta send this idea off to Donald. He may give you a cut. Ahhhh

• Haha 2

President Donald Trump is calling off an upcoming trip to Denmark after its prime minister rebuffed his interest in buying Greenland, a Danish territory, the White House announced on Tuesday.

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted. "The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"

Source: NBC News

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Tiggs said:

President Donald Trump is calling off an upcoming trip to Denmark after its prime minister rebuffed his interest in buying Greenland, a Danish territory, the White House announced on Tuesday.

"Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted. "The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!"

How churlish is that !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

What will the "sky is falling" chicken littles do now?  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

What will the "sky is falling" chicken littles do now?  

What do you mean by that ?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

What do you mean by that ?

there will be no offer. it's over. the dems can't cry and scream and b'yotch over this issue any more.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

there will be no offer. it's over. the dems can't cry and scream and b'yotch over this issue any more.

Trust me, they will find a way. :lol:

• Haha 1

there will be no offer.

There never was.

it's over.

Good.

the dems can't cry and scream and b'yotch over this issue any more.

Trump just cancelled an official visit because he didn't get his will on a proposal that was never officially made. Thats a very mature reaction. :rolleyes:  

How does the dems fit into this ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

We interrupt your regular viewing program for a message from our sponsors...

We'll be right back after this, don't go away... 

~

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Its over somehow, yes, but the stunt itself will be keep in the minds of not only dems but in the minds of billions of people for generations as to be one of the most stupid ideas of very stupid person.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

3KqCor3.png?1

Edited by toast
  • Haha 6

And now Denmark wants to buy the US :D

Edited by Impedancer
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

no one seriously imagined there would be. However, the Leader of the World has made himself look even sillier than he did before, particularly now he's called off a visit out of an outburst of sheer petulance. I don't think anyone in Denmark or Greenland was seriously outraged about it (and were the Dems outraged and horrified by it?). However, it's made America's President look even sillier. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Trump just cancelled an official visit because he didn't get his will on a proposal that was never officially made. Thats a very mature reaction. :rolleyes:  

I jus read this. Amazing. The US President just had a hissy-fit and cancelled a visit because they refused to sell him part of their country. That is just objectively funny for anyone who isn't an American. If you are, then it's embarrassing as a liberal and fake news as a conservative.

• Like 3

I understand a delegation of American Congressmen visited Australia in the 1960's, with a view to sounding out ideas of it being absorbed into the USA. I haven't seen any mention of what incentives were offered, but it obviously wasn't floated with either public. But apparently, a true story.

15 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I mean, they could point out that your leader just insulted an ally, cancelled an official visit over his ego and furthered your slide from 'leader of the free world' to 'International laughing stock'. And all over an idea literally anyone could tell him was beyond idiotic. If he didn't surround himself exclusively with sycophantic yes-men. 

Just for starters. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Impedancer said:

And now Denmark wants to buy the US :D

bidding starts at 900 trillions, lol, any takers, and no you can't borrow from usa. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I jus read this. Amazing. The US President just had a hissy-fit and cancelled a visit because they refused to sell him part of their country. That is just objectively funny for anyone who isn't an American. If you are, then it's embarrassing as a liberal and fake news as a conservative.

Couldnt believe my ears when I heard it. Id suppose weve safely passed the funny stage with this one. This is just full blown retarded, degenerate, excessively infantile beyond any compare.

This man is a one man dark comedy with his chubby fingers on the nuclear button, commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world. But what is even more troubling is the fanbase this man still has. To idolise this individual.. well.. thats pretty erm.. bleak.

Good god, what a world were living in these days. Seems almost like weve been hurled into some kind of bizar alternate dimension somehow.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tiggs said:

So Denmark is pretty much insignificant to the USA.

The Americans import and export very little with the tiny European country so he has picked on them to upset for his latest round of `all media attention on me` lmao.

And with the way he worded his comment they can never have a discussion now unless the Danish PM is willing to discuss selling Greenland lol.

You got to love Trump, he is funny and entertaining.

4 hours ago, Habitat said:

I understand a delegation of American Congressmen visited Australia in the 1960's, with a view to sounding out ideas of it being absorbed into the USA. I haven't seen any mention of what incentives were offered, but it obviously wasn't floated with either public. But apparently, a true story.

That would be quite something.

If Trump tried that one, and Australia agreed, I hope that the UK, Canada and New Zealand would all join too.

17 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

So Denmark is pretty much insignificant to the USA.

The Americans import and export very little with the tiny European country so he has picked on them to upset for his latest round of `all media attention on me` lmao.

And with the way he worded his comment they can never have a discussion now unless the Danish PM is willing to discuss selling Greenland lol.

You got to love Trump, he is funny and entertaining.

yea as long as you talk about trump buying Greenland you are not paying attention to other things, even cnn's Acosta said the same thing.