Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

Unusual Tournament

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Just remember who made the mud puddle in the first place. :rolleyes:

You seem to want to take it there. Soo.... 

3 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

He never asked "why not". 

No i guess he never got the chance but he did get angry with her. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

You seem to want to take it there. Soo.... 

My point is that without Trump there would be no mud puddle in the first place. I guess I was wrong in assuming that you understood that.

• Like 1

@ tat I'm also not the president. If it meant a lot to me I might ask why not. You know, some sentimental reason I wanted the car. Otherwise ,no I don't even want to talk about selling it, is a perfectly acceptable answer.

Edited by Stardrive

4 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

My point is that without Trump there would be no mud puddle in the first place. I guess I was wrong in assuming that you understood that.

In that context I could say there would be no mud puddle if not for the leftist media. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stardrive said:

In that context I could say there would be no mud puddle if not for the leftist media. 

No cult member. The media reporting the behavior isnt the problem, the behavior is.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

I'm also not the president. If it meant a lot to me I might ask why not. You know, some sentimental reason I wanted the car. Otherwise ,no I don't even want to talk about selling it, is a perfectly acceptable answer.

If you insist on the car allegory, you didn't only ask if the car is for sale, which would be awkward enough. 

You started yelling you're coming to visit one of the owners of the car, stay in their house, on their expense, though they never invited you, with intention to buy the car their whole family is using and some of the family members were born in that car, live in that car, are happy with that and never, ever mentioned they want to change that. 

You were politely told that the car is not for sale because it's not a car actually, it's a house with residents who never implied in any way they would agree with anyone taking their house away from them. 

Then you threw a tantrum and - thank god for small blessings - gave up on your intrusive visit and offensively irrational offers. 

How can you still not see how deranged is the behaviour you're trying to defend here?

Grandpa's off the rocker. Anyone sane can see that.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

No cult member. The media reporting the behavior isnt the problem, the behavior is.

No commune leader, that is not what the leftist media does. Their mantra is never let the truth get in the way of a good story, or the ratings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

No commune leader, that is not what the leftist media does. Their mantra is never let the truth get in the way of a good story, or the ratings.

Yes and the earth is flat and Donald Trump is self made.

Just in case youre an actual conservative who actually cares about constitutional America Ill throw out a plea: please expand your news sources. Dont stop reading Foxnews, Drudge and Breitbart - hell i read them multiple times a day myself -  but add a couple of other resources to your daily briefings.  Then juxtapose the stories each source is telling you with the actual hard data and source material , youd be surprised how often you can find that info without any media filter. If you approached it with an open mind I think you might be surprised.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

So what's the truth according to Trumper media? 

That cheeky Danish PM didn't kiss Trump's butt and gave him Greenland, preferably for free, so it's all her fault? 

The main reason why Russians wanted Trump in the US politics is to weaken the US with cranking up the divisions within and with destroying the relations between the US and the allies. This bizarre idea with buying parts of countries and acting all hurt and offended when said 'no' is another action meant to spoil American reputation among allies.

Or in other words, another piece of excrement in the yuuuge pile of said matter Trump is dumping on the world. Every milligram will be thrown back. Which, sadly, still serves the original Trump's purpose, but at least you'll get to enjoy the smell.    

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes and the earth is flat and Donald Trump is self made.

Just in case youre an actual conservative who actually cares about constitutional America Ill throw out a plea: please expand your news sources. Dont stop reading Foxnews, Drudge and Breitbart - hell i read them multiple times a day myself -  but add a couple of other resources to your daily briefings.  Then juxtapose the stories each source is telling you with the actual hard data and source material , youd be surprised how often you can find that info without any media filter. If you approached it with an open mind I think you might be surprised.

Well I think you've od'd on donkey chow from the sources you get your news from. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stardrive said:

Well I think you've od'd on donkey chow from the sources you get your news from. 

I guess that answers that

Enjoy your cult :tu: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I guess that answers that

Enjoy your cult :tu: 

I think he is enjoying life in a country where everyone is polite and never talk ill of anyone, unlike the rude and nasty country I live in..... :P

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just found this in a magazine:

Title: Greenland buys Trump

tfARnuT.jpg

:lol: