Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

278 posts in this topic

RabidMongoose
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Sounds like you guys have a similar clown, Farage.  We used to have one (Kevin Rudd) but now all we have are total drop kicks.

In Brussels Farage isn't a clown, he is like a cockerel sat ontop a mountain of problems.

But he is funny and entertaining too.

Edited by RabidMongoose

toast
21 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I would vote for him because he is funny and entertaining. Its almost everyday he upsets someone lol.

And the consequence is that more and more are not talking to him anymore. And yes, he is very successful. Very successful in making the US government and its actors became a freakshow. Because clowns vote for clowns, which is one of the general problems with elections.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

toast
14 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

This is all that matters folks:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/21/politics/cnn-poll-trump-economy-guns/index.html

65% of Americans think Trump is doing a good job with the US economy. Thats him re-elected.

Your reading comprehension is at 65% as well.

Quotes from your link:

Almost two-thirds of Americans (65%) say current economic conditions are good, but that's down since May, representing the first significant decline in public perception of the economy during Donald Trump's presidency, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS. (...)

The President's overall approval has ticked down slightly. Forty percent of Americans approve of the job he's doing, down from 43% in June. Most, 54%, disapprove. (...)

Half of Americans approve of how Trump is handling the economy (50%), which has been steady for the last few months. (...) Trump's approval on handling foreign affairs stands at 40%, while he receives a slightly lower rating on immigration (37%) and a significantly worse one on race relations (32%).

etc.

CNN

RabidMongoose
10 minutes ago, toast said:

And the consequence is that more and more are not talking to him anymore. And yes, he is very successful. Very successful in making the US government and its actors became a freakshow. Because clowns vote for clowns, which is one of the general problems with elections.

Under Trump the Dow Jones is up, economic growth is up, unemployment is down, the trade deficit is down, and illegal immigration is down.

Across the planet he is attracting widespread respect from people for putting America first. And he also has built up a widespread following due to his entertaining shenanigans. He is the best performing and most entertaining US President I have yet seen and I remember all the way back to Reagan. Currently his approval ratings on the economy have taken a slight dip to 65% support which is still astonishing.

The only other glimmer of charisma I have seen from a US President was Bill Clinton with his `I did not have sexual relations with that woman` speech which was funny and entertaining. As for Trump he is far ahead in the betting odds for winning the next election. He is going to increase his support not lose his Presidency. You might want to brace yourself because another 5 years of Trump is fast inbound.

It is the left trying to portray him as a moron and his Presidency as a freakshow. It is the left crying and getting hysterical over his leadership. It is the left reporting fake news in the media to try and get rid of him. And everybody but the left can see he is consistently and rather successfully doing his best to wind them up. They fall for it every time lol.

RabidMongoose
2 minutes ago, toast said:

Your reading comprehension is at 65% as well.

Quotes from your link:

The economy is what people primarily vote on.

He is re-elected on 65% of people thinking he is doing a good job on the economy.

toast
1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Under Trump the Dow Jones is up, economic growth is up, unemployment is down, the trade deficit is down, and illegal immigration is down.

The Dow Jones is up since 2009.

Across the planet he is attracting widespread respect from people Banana Republic leaders and *ss-kisser for putting America first.

See correction above.

And he also has built up a widespread following due to his entertaining shenanigans. He is the best performing and most entertaining US President I have yet seen and I remember all the way back to Reagan. Currently his approval ratings on the economy have taken a slight dip to 65% support which is still astonishing.

I have to correct myself. Your reading comprehension is at 0%.

It is the left trying to portray him as a moron and his Presidency as a freakshow. It is the left crying and getting hysterical over his leadership. It is the left reporting fake news in the media to try and get rid of him. And everybody but the left can see he is consistently and rather successfully doing his best to wind them up. They fall for it every time lol.

What you incorrectly call "the left" is the proportion of humans with an IQ above 90.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

toast
10 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

He is re-elected on 65% of people thinking he is doing a good job on the economy.

Still nonsense.

• Like 1

Farmer77
7 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Almost but not quite.  Trump's Twin Deficits Are Exploding

The markets are doing well or at least they were, theyre getting scared now. The main street economy however really hasn't experienced the boom that Trump and company would like you to believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RabidMongoose
1 minute ago, toast said:

The Dow Jones is up since 2009.

See correction above.

I have to correct myself. Your reading comprehension is at 0%.

What you incorrectly call "the left" is the proportion of humans with an IQ above 90.

So you are anti-Trump.

Well, I will cease debating with you about how good he is because you wont listen to it. So that just leaves you to enjoy your resentment when he gets re-elected lol.

RabidMongoose
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Almost but not quite.  Trump's Twin Deficits Are Exploding

The markets are doing well or at least they were, theyre getting scared now. The main street economy however really hasn't experienced the boom that Trump and company would like you to believe.

Nah, thats a biased article if ever I saw one.

Reading it then its quite obvious they are trying to manipulate people who have no economics understanding. For where the US is in its economic cycle then the correct fiscal approach is indeed to increase demand. He is doing a good job, he is quite resistant to being knocked out of doing the right thing on the economy (much to the dislike of the left).

Trump has shrunk the trade deficit with China (a $0 trade balance means the US isn't making or losing money overall with China). As regards the US national debt, that is something different and the US shouldn't be reducing that yet. People who dont know about economics think a national debt is bad and should always be reduced as a priority by the Government.

When demand is low you run up the national debt, when demand is high you pay it off. Its that simple. Spending in the economy by the state is simply a tool used to regulate the level of demand. That article you linked too is biased as hell and quite manipulative.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Haha 1

Farmer77
1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Nah, thats a biased article if ever I saw one.

Sigh...of course it was :tu:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

toast
10 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Well, I will cease debating with you about how good he is because you wont listen to it.

It wasnt a debate, it were corrections of your false claims and your wrong interpretation of numbers and facts.

So that just leaves you to enjoy your resentment when he gets re-elected lol.

I dont feel resentment about the clown but I dont like to see the US going downhill farther because of the clown.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

RabidMongoose
Just now, Farmer77 said:

Sigh...of course it was :tu:

No, it is. Go to wiki (or an economics site) and learn about how Governments use fiscal policy to regulate demand. Then read the article again.

• Haha 1

Dumbledore the Awesome
18 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

So you are anti-Trump.

Well, I will cease debating with you about how good he is because you wont listen to it. So that just leaves you to enjoy your resentment when he gets re-elected lol.

it's not really much of a debate is it, if you'll only debate with people who agree with you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

RabidMongoose
1 minute ago, toast said:

It wasnt a debate, it were corrections of your false claims and your wrong interpretation of numbers and facts.

I dont feel resentment about the clown but I dont like to see the US going downhill farther because of the clown.

No resentment and `clown` dont go together lol.

toast
3 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

No resentment and `clown` dont go together lol.

My decision and judgment on the topic are based on analysis and consideration, feelings are not necessary and would influence the result. Thats the way big boys think and act.

• Like 1

Farmer77
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

No, it is. Go to wiki (or an economics site) and learn about how Governments use fiscal policy to regulate demand. Then read the article again.

The desperate measures that folks who like Trump will go to in order to avoid anything negative about him are truly hilarious.

Whats really weird is its a global thing, doesnt matter the nation, the behavior is the same. So I have to think its more closely related to personality than politics.

Anyways the article uses official numbers and Congressional Budget Office  data.  Just shouting bias wont make reality go away. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

toast
Posted (edited)

""I am the chosen one."

Nero 2.0

Edited by toast
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Farmer77
2 minutes ago, toast said:

""I am the chosen one."

Nero 2.0

#25thamendment was trending after that. What an absolute bat**** crazy couple of days for that b******.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dumbledore the Awesome

Trump criticises 'nasty' Denmark over cancelled visit - BBC ...

"She's not talking to me. She's talking to the United States of America. You don't talk to the United States that way, at least under me."

Il Mafioso there at his finest. "You treat-a me wi' respec'." 

• Like 3

RabidMongoose
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, toast said:

""I am the chosen one."

Nero 2.0

The media are lying about a recession and lying about his God complex.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Haha 2

Manwon Lender
2 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Please prove they are lying about a recession!

• Like 1

Dumbledore the Awesome
9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

and you think somehow that childish, gloating, egotistical rant absolves him of accusations of a messiah complex? "someone had to do it. And I am the One!" 

"They had the worst year they've had in 27 years. Or it might be 52, or 54. And that's because of me!"  The man's utterly mad. 

• Thanks 1

RabidMongoose
6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please prove they are lying about a recession!

Last year the US economy grew by 3.1% which is a minor boom.

This year has been going well so far but due to the US trade war with China growth is now expected to come in at 2.25 to 2.5%. Thats not a recession, its normal economic growth.

There is no evidence at all for a coming recession just media articles claiming one is on the way with nothing to back up their stance. Its desperation, its clutching at straws, its the hope somehow a negative economic miracle will happen to stop him being re-elected. As someone outside the US it really is quite sad to watch.

Its so bad I think the US media should be banned from reporting on politics. Whether we are talking about a pro-Democrat or a pro-Republican media outlet things over there are so unbelievably biased its making a mockery of Democracy.

• Like 1

Dumbledore the Awesome

This does though have a serious point; this kind of petulant outburst does make very clear what he'd do to any country that didn't go along with his demands in any more serious foreign policy issue; such as, for instance, over Iran or Israel. If any country refused to do what America ordered it to, then America wouldn't be its friend any more (and might wield the weapon of Sanctions at worst). That's the corner that Borish Johnson has backed himself into; by treating Europe with disdain he's more or less obliged himself to be the sycophantic yes-man to a man who believes that he was sent by God to be the saviour of the world. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1