Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

339 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Stardrive
1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

Funny, Trump probably meant he wants the US to buy Iceland.....

Well he simply made an inquiry to his staff, at the wh, if it could be bought, or not. The answer is not, and the story ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Which reminds me, what has Denmark done to deserve this visit?  

Which begets the even bigger question... What has Croatia done wrong to not get a visit?  :D

Hi, sis. Miss you in DP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
56 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

Well he simply made an inquiry to his staff, at the wh, if it could be bought, or not. The answer is not, and the story ends.


Yeah, whats the big deal.. Hes a great dealmaker, but the deal just wasnt there. So there was a nodeal.

Whats not to like?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Red Devil
2 hours ago, Stardrive said:

Well he simply made an inquiry to his staff, at the wh, if it could be bought, or not. The answer is not, and the story ends.

Your rationale would make perfect sense if he was planning to buy a 5 bedroom house or similar along those lines.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles

It's a great idea.   I don't think it will ever happen, but might as well throw your hat in the ring.  

It'd be up right behind the Louisiana Purchase and the Alaska deal.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
8 hours ago, aztek said:

btw i'm still waiting on his tweet on Greenland, from his official tweeter page.

It's really sad that we live in a world where policy is announced on Twitter. :cry:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
25 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It's really sad that we live in a world where policy is announced on Twitter. :cry:

I totally agree.   I refuse to get a twitter account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

You're wasting your time. His skin is as thick as yertle the turtles shell and twice as dense. 

:D Indeed. 

But I believe the world is such a mess partially (and it's a big part) because the stupid people are not informed of their realistic position in society anymore. In other words, stupid children should be encouraged to live happy and productive lives, only in their case, attempting to lead anyone anywhere is completely the opposite of what they can and therefore should do. 

If we keep letting imbeciles inflict very hard to repair damage to every aspect of civilisation, they will eventually destroy it all beyond repair. 

So, we should all sacrifice some of our free time every day to let a Trumper or two (and their equivalents around the world) know they're idiots. It's for their own good. 

They can't understand why everyone's laughing at them, but at least they could develop Pavlov's reflex and expect their childish but evil stupidity will be ridiculed instead of tolerated. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Which begets the even bigger question... What has Croatia done wrong to not get a visit?  :D

Hi, sis. Miss you in DP. 

We're not kissing Russian ass. 

These are a little deeper things in this part of the world, that are not for sale. 

 

 

Neither does Denmark, so, anyone knows which Danish sin was punished with Trump visiting them? Because I don't remember Denmark doing anything so vile lately. 

 

By the way, I see CNN tried painting Trump's blunder a little less unacceptable than it is, by stating the US tried buying Greenland before and after all, bought a lot of what is the US today. The key word and the reason why their attempt is not working is 'before'. What was done in centuries before is not what can be done today. 

Especially if the population of the territory to be 'bought' is against it. 

I keep being amazed at the offensiveness of the whole suggestion. Like the Greenlanders are furniture that can be bought and sold with the property. 

What a pile of imbeciles 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Trump can always move back to his Tower there at Obama Avenue.... 

~

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Trump can always move back to his Tower there at Obama Avenue.... 

~

They can't name it that while the last US president is still alive. Officially. Just like a trailer park can't be named after the man who took their food stamps away.  

What a pile of... etc. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
Posted (edited)

Work against China and Russia is all we can do.

Between the indiscretions of China and the South China Sea fiasco (Taiwan and Hong Kong included), and also Russia with its' willingness to act illegitimately and just deny any involvement in proven wrongdoings.

Putin needs to be made to step aside.

If Putin was killed, things may be better.

Edited by Timothy
Mr. Putin: Hope you're not reading this bro, but you're a dick. Stop being a dick pls. Actually, pls consult me if you are reading this, I can help with the dickness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
39 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

We're not kissing Russian ass. 

These are a little deeper things in this part of the world, that are not for sale. 

 

 

Neither does Denmark, so, anyone knows which Danish sin was punished with Trump visiting them? Because I don't remember Denmark doing anything so vile lately. 

 

By the way, I see CNN tried painting Trump's blunder a little less unacceptable than it is, by stating the US tried buying Greenland before and after all, bought a lot of what is the US today. The key word and the reason why their attempt is not working is 'before'. What was done in centuries before is not what can be done today. 

Especially if the population of the territory to be 'bought' is against it. 

I keep being amazed at the offensiveness of the whole suggestion. Like the Greenlanders are furniture that can be bought and sold with the property. 

What a pile of imbeciles 

Hey Helen, Trump is more than welcome to buy Australia. As long as I get a hefty sum of course.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
24 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

As long as I get a hefty sum of course

That's Junior 's job, you want that in cash or check? 

~

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
Just now, third_eye said:

That's Junior 's job, you want that in cash or check? 

~

2 million U.S. greenbacks. The Aussie dollar is buying .68 U.S. cents. I’m not giving Trump a discount on my lack of patriotism.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

We're not kissing Russian ass. 

These are a little deeper things in this part of the world, that are not for sale. 

 

 

Neither does Denmark, so, anyone knows which Danish sin was punished with Trump visiting them? Because I don't remember Denmark doing anything so vile lately. 

 

By the way, I see CNN tried painting Trump's blunder a little less unacceptable than it is, by stating the US tried buying Greenland before and after all, bought a lot of what is the US today. The key word and the reason why their attempt is not working is 'before'. What was done in centuries before is not what can be done today. 

Especially if the population of the territory to be 'bought' is against it. 

I keep being amazed at the offensiveness of the whole suggestion. Like the Greenlanders are furniture that can be bought and sold with the property. 

What a pile of imbeciles 


I just decided Im going to ask my legal team to prepare a bid on Ivanka. See if we can make a deal.

She'd really pimp up my livingroom, next to my 55' TV and Indonesian hardwood salontable. She could serve my morning coffee and evening tea, daily massages, weekly bathtubscrubs.. The possibilities are endless!

Only downside is the probable fact the Indonesian salontable isnt the only thing with hardwood anymore, but hey.. sometimes concessions need be made.

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

2 million U.S. greenbacks. The Aussie dollar is buying .68 U.S. cents. I’m not giving Trump a discount on my lack of patriotism.

This is going to be one of those rare times that I do have to agree with you re Trump, Risky - ever since he got in, our dollar has dropped significantly.  It's worrisome, that's for sure. 

Omg @Phaeton80 I can't believe you just said that! :rofl: :lol: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
53 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:


I just decided Im going to ask my legal team to prepare a bid on Ivanka. See if we can make a deal.

She'd really pimp up my livingroom, next to my 55' TV and Indonesian hardwood salontable. She could serve my morning coffee and evening tea, daily massages, weekly bathtubscrubs.. The possibilities are endless!

Only downside is the probable fact the Indonesian salontable isnt the only thing with hardwood anymore, but hey.. sometimes concessions need be made.

 

You think the orange hair is hereditary? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80

Im fixing to find out!

:o

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

Buying Greenland would not be that terribly bad of an idea given how the climate is changing and it's proximity to newly available arctic resources.  Not sure the 50,000 people living there are too keen on the idea of being Americans, though.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stardrive
14 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Your rationale would make perfect sense if he was planning to buy a 5 bedroom house or similar along those lines.

How do the facts become someone's "rationale"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stardrive
15 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:


Yeah, whats the big deal.. Hes a great dealmaker, but the deal just wasnt there. So there was a nodeal.

Whats not to like?

Right, because you know what the word inquire means. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
44 minutes ago, Stardrive said:

Right, because you know what the word inquire means. 

Are you aware this looks like you're defending the idiocy so profound and so unattached to the reality it manifested, among other bizarrely stupid embarrassments, as an inquiry about possibilities to buy Greenland? 

An inquiry... about buying Greenland... :lol: inquiry... :lol:  

Did it include approximate price per Inuit head? Would he like a Diet ****ing coke with it, or regular lines everyone involved in this cretinism obviously must be doing, daily? 

 

How can you not notice just how absolutely retarded this looks to anyone not completely lobotomized? 

It's such a festival of completely irrational stupidity it's ****ing surreal.  

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:D Indeed. 

But I believe the world is such a mess partially (and it's a big part) because the stupid people are not informed of their realistic position in society anymore. In other words, stupid children should be encouraged to live happy and productive lives, only in their case, attempting to lead anyone anywhere is completely the opposite of what they can and therefore should do. 

If we keep letting imbeciles inflict very hard to repair damage to every aspect of civilisation, they will eventually destroy it all beyond repair. 

So, we should all sacrifice some of our free time every day to let a Trumper or two (and their equivalents around the world) know they're idiots. It's for their own good. 

They can't understand why everyone's laughing at them, but at least they could develop Pavlov's reflex and expect their childish but evil stupidity will be ridiculed instead of tolerated. 

lmao!

The arrogance in there that Republicans are imbeciles is hilarious. Just why do you lot let Trump wind you up so much? 

Edited by RabidMongoose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
6 hours ago, pixiii said:

This is going to be one of those rare times that I do have to agree with you re Trump, Risky - ever since he got in, our dollar has dropped significantly.  It's worrisome, that's for sure. 

Omg @Phaeton80 I can't believe you just said that! :rofl: :lol: 

The Dollar has dropped against who?

Considering most US imports come from China then if you actually research into it (instead of passing on lies you heard somewhere) you will discover the dollar is up: https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CNY&view=10Y

The US economy is doing significantly better today than at any point under Obama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.