Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nessie spotted from Hong Kong via live stream

Eldorado

"A man claims he spotted the Loch Ness monster while watching a live stream from 6,000 miles away.

"Michael Yuen was watching the official webcam to escape the stress of the violent protests sweeping Hong Kong when he saw the "unknown object coming out of Urquhart Bay".

"He watched amazed as a large, dark object swam in a straight line across the bay for about three minutes on Wednesday evening. The object appears to make large ripples in the water as it moves across the loch before getting lost behind a tree.

"It is the 14th time this year Nessie has been spotted."

Full report at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/loch-ness-monster-spotted-fan-18921569

And at the Daily Mail UK: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7348609/Nessie-hunter-makes-14th-sighting-Loch-Ness-Monster-year.html

Edited by Eldorado
fix link
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Someone wasn't really interested in the violent protests, good for him... 

:lol:

~

• Haha 5

horrible coverage. the video looked like a montage of stills from various locations. yuch

• Like 2

To me it looks like a bird fly low above the water, to catch some fish.

• Like 1

The way it suddenly vanishes from view and then sudddenly appears near the tree, suggests it's a fly on the webcam lens. 

It lands on the lens, moves along a bit, takes off and lands back on the lens further along.

• Thanks 4

On 8/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, Still Waters said:

The way it suddenly vanishes from view and then sudddenly appears near the tree, suggests it's a fly on the webcam lens. 

It lands on the lens, moves along a bit, takes off and lands back on the lens further along.

if this were the case it would be more out of focus.... What ever it is, it's not a large prehistoric creature. If it were we know of it's existence by now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dejarma said:

if this were the case it would be more out of focus.... What ever it is, it's not a large prehistoric creature. If it were we know of it's existence by now

Sadly, I think so too.  I've always been fascinated by it and it doesn't stop me from wanting to believe.  Oh well, one day perhaps! :lol: 

images (3).jpg

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2019 at 7:53 PM, Dejarma said:

Right, all this proves is something was there it far from proves nessi unless you want it to prove nessi

• Like 1

I'm thinking it might've been a bird again.  One flying low over water and causing the water to move behind it.  Maybe one with a large wingspan.  Oh let's face it.  I don't know. I'm just guessing. LOL  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1