Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI file details contactee George Van Tassel

UM-Bot

Don't be silly, my man! It was a Venus in another galaxy :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

With a mean surface temperature of 842 F, science long ago proved someone's fantastical delusion false. 

319 pages......... for a whistlehead.....  

• Haha 2

If one happens to fancy NPL eye movements, this is an interesting interview. He continually looks to his right and perhaps down -- associated with constructing, maybe lying, with regard to feelings. Eighteen miles from nowhere makes for an active imagination.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://www.integratron.com/ 

The link is for the actual " Working " Integratron ,    for me, for what would be nothing more than a meditation retreat , way way too expensive, especially to just have some people ringing bells and plinking away on some bowls. 

It is a pretty cool building though, especially to not be held together by nails or screws.   The thing about the initial story, as goofy as it sounds, is humanity now has the capability to clone certain animals, and grow at least an ear on the back of mice, saw that some where...  had someone back then said, aliens gave him a way to clone sheep and grow body parts, the snicker an laughing would of been the same. Only difference is there is no way to prove that this guys building actually works, so hence why it is bupkiss. but who knows wtf this guy went through or why, I think I am more intrigued why the FBI would have a file on this. Was it out of curiosity, or was this guy involved in something he shouldn't of been an was tryin to just come off as nanners. 

• Like 1

Wow, It truly is a beautiful building...He makes me think of L. Ron Hubbard. Maybe he wanted to start a religion that he could be the boss of. This is historically pretty common.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

I think I am more intrigued why the FBI would have a file on this. Was it out of curiosity, or was this guy involved in something he shouldn't of been an was tryin to just come off as nanners. 

He was a possible cult leader. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Piney said:

He was a possible cult leader. 

The files often reference that he is being investigated for links to communism. '' The saucer groups appear to be another means of raising funds for the Communist Party''. Pretty interesting read actually.  

• Thanks 1