Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeking guidance

sunshinemoonlight

Hello, I hope this catches someone’s attention, haha. I’ve been feeling for a long time as if the entire universe is pointing me in one direction, a direction that I very much want to travel in. However, as it would require a big change in my life, I want to gain as much outside perspective as I can on the situation, and I’ve been interested in any sort of psychic insight for a while.

I intentionally kept this very vague, but please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for reading

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sunshinemoonlight said:

Hello, I hope this catches someone’s attention, haha. I’ve been feeling for a long time as if the entire universe is pointing me in one direction, a direction that I very much want to travel in. However, as it would require a big change in my life, I want to gain as much outside perspective as I can on the situation, and I’ve been interested in any sort of psychic insight for a while.

I intentionally kept this very vague, but please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for reading

It certainly is vague, but I am not a psychic.

Welcome to the forum.

• Thanks 1

It is my belief, in general, that following your deepest bliss is a good way to determine your purpose for living, be it a lesson or a service.

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, sunshinemoonlight said:

I’ve been feeling for a long time as if the entire universe is pointing me in one direction

Welcome sunshinemoonlight!

The Universe doesn't point.  Our own wants, needs and desires consciously and ...(even more importantly) subconsciously...point us in a particular direction.  The old saying is Look before you leap.  Go in the direction you feel you should without fear of the unknown;, but think through the unknown as best you can.  The other old saying is, Look before you leap...but if your intention is leaping, don't look too long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And what is the universe pointing you toward ? Keeping it vague, for what reason ?

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Habitat said:

And what is the universe pointing you toward ? Keeping it vague, for what reason ?

Probably a test for psychic abilities. If one can tell him the direction, he figures that person is a reliable psychic to give advice. That's what I'm thinking. Like king Nebuchadnezzar and Daniel, where he did not reveal the dream to the court astrologers/wise men/magicians (ancient psychics), and only Daniel was able to tell the king the actual dream, and then the meaning. The king accepted the interpretation because he had not revealed the dream to anyone. And anyone that can reveal such a complex and detailed dream, the kind deemed that person worthy of being called a true psychic.

Daniel 2:

Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream

1In the second year of his reign, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; his mind was troubled and he could not sleep. 2So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers a to tell him what he had dreamed. When they came in and stood before the king, 3he said to them, “I have had a dream that troubles me and I want to know what it means. b

4Then the astrologers answered the king, c “May the king live forever! Tell your servants the dream, and we will interpret it.”

5The king replied to the astrologers, “This is what I have firmly decided: If you do not tell me what my dream was and interpret it, I will have you cut into pieces and your houses turned into piles of rubble. 6But if you tell me the dream and explain it, you will receive from me gifts and rewards and great honor. So tell me the dream and interpret it for me.”

7Once more they replied, “Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will interpret it.”

8Then the king answered, “I am certain that you are trying to gain time, because you realize that this is what I have firmly decided: 9If you do not tell me the dream, there is only one penalty for you. You have conspired to tell me misleading and wicked things, hoping the situation will change. So then, tell me the dream, and I will know that you can interpret it for me.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sunshinemoonlight said:

Thank you for reading

@Cloud7 is who you would want to contact here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Habitat it is partially because of what @Pettytalk said, and I suppose I was looking for more general insight. I also didn’t want to inundate anyone with too much information in the initial post, as the situation is fairly complex.

To answer your other question, moving in this direction does involve my actual moving to a new location, but not immediately, as there are many things to consider before moving, haha.

Just make a pro/con list concerning this change you wish to make. Then with good judgement decide the best course of action for yourself. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am seeing a bunch of ads at the bottom of the page, about tarot cards, there's your clue !

22 hours ago, sunshinemoonlight said:

To answer your other question, moving in this direction does involve my actual moving to a new location, but not immediately, as there are many things to consider before moving, haha.

Hi,

The psychic can read the energetic potentials and project the likely outcomes from this relocation move. However your higher self, that divine aspect of you directing your life plan, has a much better appreciation for what is going on. The best kind of psychic/reader is some one who can converse with your higher self and do both of these things.

I like to encourage self empowerment where you can do these things for yourself.

John

58 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

However your higher self, that divine aspect of you directing your life plan, has a much better appreciation for what is going on.

https://www.neurosciencemarketing.com/blog/articles/subconscious-decision.htm

The OP's decision was made on a subconscious level and now seeks conscious validation. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Habitat said:

I am seeing a bunch of ads at the bottom of the page, about tarot cards, there's your clue !

You're in a section on psychic readings, what do you expect? Books on zoology?

• Haha 4

How about we put Ronald in a Colonel Sanders suit and go rustle up some chickens... 

~

• Like 2

On 8/16/2019 at 11:04 PM, sunshinemoonlight said:

Thank you for reading

The way you worded this makes me think you are embarrassed about asking but needing attention and someone to give you guidance, though I suspect you only want confirmation, not real advice, hence the "haha" and vagueness.

If you feel strongly about changing your life, just do it.  You don't need anyone else to tell you to, and if you have trepidation about it, make a pro and con list like a normal person and make your decision based on that.

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You're in a section on psychic readings, what do you expect? Books on zoology?

Of course, no need to ask people, DIY with tarot cards !  (till you get an answer you like)

6 hours ago, third_eye said:

How about we put Ronald in a Colonel Sanders suit and go rustle up some chickens... 

~

How's life on the Sour Sop farm ?

3 hours ago, Habitat said:

How's life on the Sour Sop farm ?

Do you know the neighbors? 

~