Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gwynbleidd

NXIVM Cult

34 posts in this topic

Gwynbleidd

If you haven't heard about NXIVM, I can only surmise you might have been living under a rather large rock.

It involves a fellow called Keith Raniere who essentially thought quite highly of himself.  So much so, he developed an entire cult-like group under the guise of a women's personal development group.  You can check their wiki page here for more info, but expect it to change over time according to the jail time each will inevitably receive.

NXIVM is a self-described American multi-level marketing company[2] based near Albany, New York, that offered personal and professional development seminars through its "Executive Success Programs". The company has been described as a cult and a pyramid scheme, and has also been alleged to be a recruiting platform for a secret society (variously called "DOS" or "The Vow") in which women were branded and forced into sexual slavery.

In early 2018, NXIVM founder Keith Raniere and his associate, actress Allison Mack, were arrested and indicted on federal charges related to DOS, including sex trafficking.[3] Others associated with NXIVM were also charged with federal crimes. As of April 2019, five people associated with NXIVM—Mack, NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman, and bookkeeper Kathy Russell—had pleaded guilty to various charges.[4][5] Raniere's federal trial began on May 7, 2019. On June 19, 2019, he was convicted of sex trafficking and racketeering.[6][7]

Sentencing delayed for Nxivm guru Keith Raniere, co-defendants

The people involved were meant to be sentenced sometime in July but without any reason given.....the Judge has delayed it.  Perhaps the whole Epstein sage took the attention away too much, which is kinda ironic, as they both involve child sex trafficking.  You can read about the delay of the sentencing here.  Thanks to Susie for the link (we were discussing this in the Epstein thread)

Jurors last month convicted Raniere on charges of racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking, attempted sex trafficking and other charges.

The sweeping verdict followed a grueling six-week trial in which prosecutors argued the so-called “Vanguard” ran a sex cult called DOS in which women were starved, branded with his initials, blackmailed and ordered to have sex with him.

Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Bronfman, Russell and Mack all pleaded guilty to various charges ahead of trial.

Then I just found this news this evening...these elite types must be joking surely....?

Seagram’s heiress Clare Bronfman wants out of house arrest — to graduate high school

She has her own island — but no high school diploma.

Liquor heiress-turned-Nxivm sex cult financier Clare Bronfman successfully asked a judge on Thursday to ease up on her house arrest restrictions while she awaits sentencing for her role in the group — so she can graduate from high school.

I am astounded at the arrogance of these people.  It's as if she has no idea she's done wrong and broken the law and somehow....expects to be treated differently than the average person?

• Like 9

Phaeton80

Thats probbly because the rich in fact ARE treated differently compared to regular joe.

Dont hate the player, hate the game. No but seriously though, our society is headed towards an explicit two tier system, if you have the cash you can play unabated.. if not, not.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Phaeton80

Not to make this into a game related discussion, but Cyberpunk 2077 depicts a rather plausible future scenario in that sense.

Check 1:56 min in..

• Thanks 1

Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

Woah, that's really intense isn't it.  But I see what you're saying about the connection between the rich and the "average" being treated differently.  In the game they say it's hammered home every chance they get, in letting you know that corporations, industries run the govt etc.  Lawlessness is rampant.  Now you've done it.  I just managed to get this game out of my head for a bit with my ps4 and now I can't wait to play this game again now. :P LOL  

And yes, it's extremely plausible.  It's heading that way now, and already is in most cases, happening, sadly.

Edited by pixiii
  • Haha 1

Phaeton80
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Woah, that's really intense isn't it.  But I see what you're saying about the connection between the rich and the "average" being treated differently.  In the game they say it's hammered home every chance they get, in letting you know that corporations, industries run the govt etc.  Lawlessness is rampant.  Now you've done it.  I just managed to get this game out of my head for a bit with my ps4 and now I can't wait to play this game again now. :P LOL  

I know, right? Im already planning some weeks off when it hits the shelves. ****, cant wait. Imagine playing this with VR..

Cyberpunk 2077.. *gurgles*

hqdefault.jpg&f=1

Disclaimer: so much for this particular derailment, for which I do apologise. ^_^

Edit: you still have DRD2 to experience anew until the release of CP2077, which is a pretty ideal situation from where Im standing..

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Haha 1

Dumbledore the Awesome

How are you supposed to pronounce it? NXIVM? N Fourteen M? Is it like one of those internet things like pwned or l33t? 

• Haha 1

Dumbledore the Awesome
11 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Edit: you still have DRD2 to experience anew until the release of CP2077, which is a pretty ideal situation from where Im standing..

and what does R2D2 have to do with it? Don't tell me he's in on the conspiracy too? :cry: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Phaeton80
Posted (edited)

No no, I just meant she can bridge the time until the release of CP2077 with DRD2.. She just bought it, I already finished it (well, that is until Arthur dies from open TB).

Just registered you used R2D2 instead of RDR2, Im still waking up here. :P

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Haha 1

Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

NXIVM is pronounced *spam filter* hmm that's coming up as spam filter...not sure why.  Sorry @Dumbledore the Awesome LOL  

And no worries @Phaeton80 I'm in the midst of playing Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment, it's very pretty!  But yes, @Dumbledore the Awesome, we were just looking at the clip from Cyberpunk which shows a futuristic world where the corporations and big industries run the govt and powers that be, much like it's becoming here now.  The rich are treated very differently to the average person etc.

I was commenting earlier on that 40 year old woman who wants out of her rich NYC apartment purely to attend an exam to get her high school certificate.  I find it inexcusable because she's on a 100 million dollar bail (I believe) on house arrest with an ankle bracelet on, gets 5 hours a week outside of her flashy apartment and wants to scrounge extra time to get her high school certificate.  WHY NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN DOES SHE HAVE TO HAVE HER HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE?  Any average Joe would be locked up waiting in prison, but not the rich.  The rich have special privileges and it's becoming more common with these cases that are getting blown wide open to do with sex trafficking in particular.  

I believe the others such as Alison Mack (ex Superman tv show star, I never watched it myself) are in the lock-up where they should be.  Branding women and using them as sex slaves, all under the guise of a women's personal development organisation is such a crock.  

@susieice and I were discussing this earlier tonight and she let me know Hollywood is making a movie about this and will be filming at Alison Mack's house.  Could this get any more bizarre.  LOL

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

skliss
8 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

How are you supposed to pronounce it? NXIVM? N Fourteen M? Is it like one of those internet things like pwned or l33t? 

I may be wrong, there was a show on cults a while back and this was one of them, but i think its pronounced:

Nex-E-m . 

• Like 2

Earl.Of.Trumps
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, pixiii said:

@susieice and I were discussing this earlier tonight and she let me know Hollywood is making a movie about this and will be filming at Alison Mack's house.  Could this get any more bizarre.  LOL

Ya, and it is for reasons like this that I don't watch most anything that comes out of Sodom. 

Pixiii:  "If you haven't heard about NXIVM, I can only surmise you might have been living under a rather large rock. "

And now you know why :)  There are some things we should be proud of being ignorant of. ya, ya.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 2

Gwynbleidd
5 hours ago, skliss said:

I may be wrong, there was a show on cults a while back and this was one of them, but i think its pronounced:

Nex-E-m . 

That's perfectly sounded out skliss!  When I put the word in, for some reason it came up spam filter.  Thanks for that :D 

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ya, and it is for reasons like this that I don't watch most anything that comes out of Sodom. 

I'm thinking Sodom is Hollywood then :lol:  How fitting! 

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And now you know why :)  There are some things we should be proud of being ignorant of. ya, ya.

I'm super surprised this hasn't received a lot more attention from the media.  Perhaps there is a lot of Hollyweird people involved that are in with media companies to ensure it doesn't make it out.  

Thank god for independent media websites is all I can say.  I think that's where @susieice and I get our enjoyment out of researching for info on multitudes of websites from the internet and it has a wealth of info if you look outside of the mainstream avenues.    The independent ones are often the best.  Another tip for people looking for info outside of google is to use Yippy.com  They often give me very differently indexed search results as I think we're all familiar with google's search algorithm manipulation by now.  :rolleyes: :lol: 

• Like 2

Earl.Of.Trumps
30 minutes ago, pixiii said:

They often give me very differently indexed search results as I think we're all familiar with google's search algorithm manipulation by now.  :rolleyes: :lol: 

Can't in good conscience use google any more, I use Bing and duckduckgo. I'll look at yippy, thanks

• Like 2

Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/magazine/sex-cult-empowerment-nxivm-keith-raniere.html

Female members of the group, who called themselves “masters,” had initiated other women, calling themselves “slaves,” into a ritual of sisterhood at homes in and around Clifton Park, near Albany. First, they stripped naked. One by one, they lay on a massage table while a female osteopath, also a Nxivm member, used a cauterizing pen to brand the flesh near their pelvic bone. She carved a symbol that some women thought represented the four elements or the seven chakras or a horizontal bar with the Greek letters “alpha” and “mu,” but if you squinted and looked again, contained within them a different talisman: a K and an R — Raniere’s initials. Not all the women were told that these initials were present in the symbol.

Kinda like cattle really. 

The people affiliated with this Group is as bad as Epstein.

https://time.com/5568135/nxivm-allison-mack-raniere/

Former members claimed that Raniere had manipulated them, branded them with his own initials, and formed a secret inner circle of women to have sex with. After the article’s publication, Raniere fled the country for Mexico, and in February of 2018, a complaint was issued in federal court requesting an arrest warrant. The complaint alleged that Raniere induced women to have sex with him by insinuating that he would leak damaging information and nude photos of them if they did not comply. 

Raniere’s trial began in May, with a federal prosecutor alleging that he used threats, “shame and humiliation” to coerce women into sex. During closing statements on Wednesday, prosecutors alleged that Raniere stole money through fraud and subjected his followers to sadistic punishments and starvation diets.

A jury took less than five hours to find Raniere guilty of all counts of sex trafficking and other charges accusing him of coercing women into sex. “Raniere was truly a modern-day Svengali,” Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Richard Donoghue said outside court, according to the Associated Press. 

Later that year, she was arrested and charged with counts that included sex trafficking and forced labor.

It's got me beat why the media have not reported this case as Child Sex Trafficking and put it as simply Sex Trafficking.  Are they worried people won't be able to handle it and are trying to soften the sound of "trafficking" altogether by omitting the word Child from their reports. Interesting.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/allison-mack-accused-trafficking-children-billionaire-backed-sex-slavery-ring/

st.PNG

You can read the entire court document here.

Edited by pixiii
adding court document link for verification
  • Like 1

Gwynbleidd

https://frankreport.com/2017/09/24/two-rainbow-children-neither-speak-second-language-one-cant-speak-native-tongue-at-age-six/

Parents who have children in Rainbow Cultural Garden might want to think about getting them tested by an independent speech therapist not connected with Keith Raniere,  the brains behind this unlicensed operation.

Recently, I had the chance to speak at length with a child who attends Rainbow Cultural Garden. I was shocked to learn the child [age seven] could not speak any foreign languages even though she had been taught by an array of foreign nannies in the program for several years.

Con job.

• Like 1

susieice
On 8/17/2019 at 2:24 PM, skliss said:

Nex-E-m . 

That's right. Like the stomach pill for acid reflux.

• Like 2

Gwynbleidd

I wanted to share this post in here as it crosses over with child sex trafficking relative to NXIVM, Epstein and ties into the Wikileaks emails to do with Pizzagate.  I can't believe what a twisted web of connections with household names we all know.  My head is hurting from so much research and following these links.  Crazy, crazy stuff.  DynCorp may not be a part of NXIVM at this point in time, but the people may be - therefore thought I'd pop this in here for future reference. 

• Like 1

Gwynbleidd

Just adding this post as a cross reference in case you're following the NXIVM case but not the Epstein case and vice versa. :) 

• Like 1

Great Old Man

I heard that, not only NXIVM Cult, There is also some "strange cult" in California.

Cult, always stupid, it only makes cult leader wealthy.

Why always Cult has pyramid-hierarchical structure?

Too Boring, too Normal.

Now! Cult leader should introduce "horizontal structure"!

every members of cult are equal! same power, authority.

if they do so, no one made a cult (just a joke)

• Like 1

Gwynbleidd

For people who don't enjoy a long read with a huge amount of info to go through.  I thought I'd add a video :) 

A U.S. jury has found NXIVM leader Keith Raniere guilty of seven counts of sex-trafficking and racketeering, accusing him of pressuring women into unwanted sex using systematic humiliation and shame.  From June 19, 2019.  It's extraordinary that this underage sex abuse was being carried out for years and yet people remained unaware of it and the victims stayed quiet due to shame and fear. 

FRlies
On 8/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, pixiii said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/magazine/sex-cult-empowerment-nxivm-keith-raniere.html

Kinda like cattle really. 

The people affiliated with this Group is as bad as Epstein.

https://time.com/5568135/nxivm-allison-mack-raniere/

It's got me beat why the media have not reported this case as Child Sex Trafficking and put it as simply Sex Trafficking.  Are they worried people won't be able to handle it and are trying to soften the sound of "trafficking" altogether by omitting the word Child from their reports. Interesting.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/allison-mack-accused-trafficking-children-billionaire-backed-sex-slavery-ring/

st.PNG

You can read the entire court document here.

Well if you actually were sticking to the fact instead of using a typo from an borderline platform...And it's a typo, just a quick retranscription where the person who transfered the info didn't cut properly the article...

If you read PROPERLY the code, the root article say "Sex trafficking of children OR by force,fraud or coercion...When properly redacted (like on Allison's Indictement), It's saying : "Sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion"...

The article cited (1591 (a)(1), 1591(a)(2), 1591(b)(1),1594(a)(2) and 3551 are fitting the indictement.

So no Child involved with her...Raniere migh have had sex with underaged girls but all this happened long ago… once when Allison was around 2 years old, once when she was 15-16 and once a year before Allison joined the cult.

Allison arrived end of 2006 , most of those crimes happened between 1984 and 2005...

Allison Mack wasn't involved in those specific crimes and the Sex trafficking (on ADULTS ONLY...The victim was around 30)  was dropped for her...

The final (pleaded) charges for Allison Mack are Extorsion, Conspiracy of extorsion and Forced Labor.

AND if you followed the trial you would know that out of those, 

None are really that conclusive for her. Prosecution tried to link her deeply but trial showed that she was as much a victim as other in most way…She started to be involved in the "crime" in 2016...after she was collateralized (and seriously) by Raniere...He forced her to do the crime with coercion. It's not debatable, it's a fact!

It was released (partially) by the court that her collateral involved destroying completly her family. 

She was collateralized, She was responding to orders, She lost all she owned (no money advantage for her).

The reality is :

She collected ,under coercion, the collateral. Nothing else...

She didn't asked the victim to have sex , not implied it, she asked once the victim to meet with Raniere...he , then, started to contact her directly and threaten her to release the collaterals.

Allison did Nothing else but collecting the collaterals (that is clear from court case, confirmed by several serious witness).

A long term inner circle member also clearly debunked the fake stories about Allison in court and said that Raniere was trying to destroy her…(read court document, Mark Vicente's testimony)

She asked a couple of service to the main victim and provided that same victim with her service...In court, when Raniere lawyer asked the victim if she didn't consider that she had to pay Allison for her services, she said "no, she was my mentor…"

So the Forced labor is absurd.

That doesn't make it legal, collecting collateral IS a crime but while Under coercion, i doubt the justice should be as harsh against her...especially since all the other défendant were criminal for 20years or so.

People also forget that it's not a mafia, It's a cult! Allison was Under coercion but was also Following a severe diet (just enough to survive), which is not helping to think straight but Added to this, she was also sleep deprived (confirm by the victim who explained that Allison was awaken each Morning by her phone at 4...while force to stay awake late)

Those are nasty weapon for a cult...control the sleep and the diet, and you control the mind...People lose their abilities to think properly after this (a Journalist tried the diet (only, without the sleep deprivation) and she said she was terrified by the quick impact it had on her mind...If i find the article , i'll post the link (if necessary)

Now, to this case:

The only real serious criminal in this case (if you actually took the time to study the trial) are Raniere and the Salzmans (both the Mother (Nancy) and the Daughter (Lauren)...to a lesser extend, Clare Bronfman and her sister did participate but they had little to say..

They did that for 20 years and manipulated, used and abused people since atleast (for Nxivm , ESP and other Raniere schemes) 1998.

By the way, I find hilarious the amount of people who use Frank Report as if it's a proper source of info...

Have you read his blog for as long as i did, you would know that while he did say the Truth on a couple of things, he is only here for the clicks and don't care of the source.

He publish nutjobs and most of the victim of Nxivm who used to be his source are avoiding him like the pest (for a Reason).

Please, before posting, do a little bit of research on the subject...we have enough false information around the world to get them rehashed and reposted everywhere...

PS: i doubt it's gonna make you change as the source of your "child trafficking" is a...well, not a good source of info.

Edited by FRlies

Gwynbleidd
13 minutes ago, FRlies said:

Well if you actually were sticking to the fact instead of using a typo from an borderline platform...And it's a typo, just a quick retranscription where the person who transfered the info didn't cut properly the article...

If you read PROPERLY the code, the root article say "Sex trafficking of children OR by force,fraud or coercion...When properly redacted (like on Allison's Indictement), It's saying : "Sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion"...

The article cited (1591 (a)(1), 1591(a)(2), 1591(b)(1),1594(a)(2) and 3551 are fitting the indictement.

So no Child involved with her...Raniere migh have had sex with underaged girls but all this happened long ago… once when Allison was around 2 years old, once when she was 15-16 and once a year before Allison joined the cult.

Allison arrived end of 2006 , most of those crimes happened between 1984 and 2005...

Allison Mack wasn't involved in those specific crimes and the Sex trafficking (on ADULTS ONLY...The victim was around 30)  was dropped for her...

The final (pleaded) charges for Allison Mack are Extorsion, Conspiracy of extorsion and Forced Labor.

AND if you followed the trial you would know that out of those, 

None are really that conclusive for her. Prosecution tried to link her deeply but trial showed that she was as much a victim as other in most way…She started to be involved in the "crime" in 2016...after she was collateralized (and seriously) by Raniere...He forced her to do the crime with coercion. It's not debatable, it's a fact!

It was released (partially) by the court that her collateral involved destroying completly her family. 

She was collateralized, She was responding to orders, She lost all she owned (no money advantage for her).

The reality is :

She collected ,under coercion, the collateral.

A long term inner circle member also clearly debunked the fake stories about Allison in court and said that Raniere was trying to destroy her…(read court document, Mark Vicente's testimony)

She asked a couple of service to the main victim and provided that same victim with her service...In court, when Raniere lawyer asked the victim if she didn't consider that she had to pay Allison for her services, she said "no, she was my mentor…"

So the Forced labor is absurd.

The only real serious criminal in this case (if you actually took the time to study the trial) are Raniere and the Salzmans (both the Mother (Nancy) and the Daughter (Lauren)...to a lesser extend, Clare Bronfman and her sister did participate but they had little to say..

I find hilarious the amount of people who use Frank Report as if it's a proper source of info...have you read his blog for as long as i did, you would know that while he did say the Truth on a couple of things, he is only here for the clicks and Don't care of the source.

He publish nutjobs and most of the victim of Nxivm who used to be his source are avoiding him like the pest (for a Reason).

Please, before posting, do a little bit of research on the subject...we have enough false information around the world to get them rehashed and reposted everywhere...

Thanks for your input and also a big welcome to UM! :D 

Gwynbleidd

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/nigel-havers-step-daughter-arrested-12975257  mirror dot co dot uk

Nxivm: Nigel Havers' step-daughter arrested over claims she funded secret 'sex cult' that branded women with symbol

The step-daughter of actor Nigel Havers has been arrested over claims she funded a suspected US sex cult.  Investigators in America allege Seagram liquor heiress Clare Bronfman used her fortune to help finance the operations of Nxivm.  The 39-year-old is the daughter of Georgiana Bronfman, who is the Chariots of Fire star's third wife.  Bronfman was arrested on Tuesday along with three others on charges of racketeering conspiracy.  She later appeared in a Brooklyn federal courtroom pleading not guilty to charges of running a criminal enterprise.

Gwynbleidd

https://frankreport.com/2019/09/26/allison-mack-was-ranieres-1-slave-in-his-harem/

Allison Mack Was Raniere’s #1 Slave in His Harem

Let’s face it, Allison Mack is no ordinary criminal.  She is a racketeer who violated a law passed over 50 years ago to attack organized crime.

When I first read about the crimes committed by Mack as a leader of the NXIVM gang, I realized there were so many crimes committed against so any victims by so many perpetrators that the only proper response was to charge Mack and her conspirators as racketeers.

That is what the government did.

By the way, Mack has lost her townhouse to the government in a RICO forfeiture.

Mack deserves to get serious prison time.

And the government [the DOJ Northern District of NY] needs to prosecute Allison Mack further for the sex trafficking she did in Clifton Park where most of her crimes took place.

Here are some clues: There are several stories in the Frank Report indicating that Mack might have been involved in child sex trafficking.

1.) The eight year old gymnast girl who apparently was being groomed by Mack for sex with Raniere.

2.) The 11 Mexican teenage girls who were brought up to Clifton Park to be “mentored” by Raniere. Mack’s friend Rosa Laura Junco was part of that scheme.

3.) The teenage girl being tag teamed by Allison Mack and her friend Dr. Brandon Porter to enter Mack’s bogus acting school, a portal for the sex cult.

4.) The Irish teenage girl who was being pressured by Allison Mack and others to come to America as part of the bogus Rainbow Cultural Gardens and likely for entry into DOS.

The US DOJ must not forget these young victims of Allison Mack.  These teenage girls are real victims.

Mann Act Might Be Applicable

The White-Slave Traffic Act, or the Mann Act, is a United States federal law, passed June 25, 1910 (ch. 395, 36 Stat. 825; codified as amended at 18 U.S.C. §§ 2421–2424). It is named after Congressman James Robert Mann of Illinois.

In its original form, the act made it a felony to engage in interstate or foreign commerce transport of “any woman or girl for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose. Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, immorality, and human trafficking, particularly where trafficking was for the purposes of prostitution.