Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gwynbleidd

NXIVM Cult

34 posts in this topic

Gwynbleidd

More Truth Bombs on NXIVM Trolls and Mack Fanboys

https://frankreport.com/2019/09/26/allison-mack-was-ranieres-1-slave-in-his-harem/

I believe the fixation on Kristin Kreuk is an attempt to divert attention away from Mack and her crimes. Mack frequently traveled away from Albany but never saw fit to travel back into reality. Mack was “All In” for torture, sado-masochism and sex slavery.

Mack’s predilection for these activities is as much a reflection on her personality as on the influence of Raniere.

I believe there was some kind of competition to replace the late Pam Cafritz and Mack won out over others like Lauren Salzman, who had been in the NXIVM criminal enterprise longer than Mack  – but Allison was more dedicated and more ruthless.

Cafritz had been ill for some time before she died in Nov. 2016 and it was apparent to all that she could not manage the harem, even if she recovered.

Mack Was Keith Raniere’s #1 Slave in His Harem

Sarah Edmondson’s belief that Mack was Raniere’s #1 is supported by Catherine Oxenberg’s book “Captive” that describes how Raniere and Mack entered a late-night volleyball game together and Mack was clearly “Queen of the Ball.”

Frank reported that branding took place at both of Mack’s properties in Knox Woods, and at her place in Brooklyn as well. Mack owned a townhouse in Knox Woods and rented another townhouse there as well as renting the apartment in Brooklyn.

Because some of the brandings took place in Brooklyn, that gave the EDNY jurisdiction.

Most of the brandings took place in Clifton Park, New York and, consequently, the NDNY could still prosecute Mack for sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy in the NDNY as well.

It is clear that Mack was the most eager to please Raniere and just like Cafritz, Mack recruited other women [and possibly girls] for Raniere to ****. She seemed to enjoy it, almost as much as Cafritz.

Mack also entered into threesomes with Raniere and other women.

No, Mack was the top pimp or wing woman for Raniere. And she took it to a higher level than Cafritz did – she worked with Raniere to brand and totally enslave women by collecting blackmail worthy material on them. They called it collateral.

The innocent act doesn't fool me.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Gwynbleidd

What the heck, is this UNDER THE RADAR or what?

Same day ABC gets caught burying the Epstein story, the cartel eternally silences women tied to NXIVM sex cult (which is also involved in child trafficking and sex crimes).

Are the elites becoming more afraid that someone might talk?

https://nypost.com/2019/11/05/women-killed-in-mexican-cartel-murders-had-alleged-ties-to-sex-cult-nxivm/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Women killed in Mexican cartel murders had alleged ties to sex cult Nxivm

The nine women and children slaughtered in Mexico on Monday were part of a Mormon community with ties to the alleged sex-cult Nxivm. 

Note: I'm not sure why they're still calling Nxivm an alleged sex-cult, they were a sex-cult whether people like it or not. :rolleyes:

The outpost Mormon community in Mexico is where underlings of Nxivm leader Keith Raniere recruited young women to work as nannies in an upstate New York compound run by the accused cult — suggesting at least in part that the jobs would get the girls away from their home region’s drug violence, according a man hired by Raniere to produce a documentary about the group.

The three moms and six kids killed in Monday’s violence in the northern town of Sonora are believed to have been the victims of a drug cartel, which may have mistaken the group’s caravan of three SUVs for rivals, Mexican authorities said Tuesday.

The filmmaker working with Raniere at the time, Mark Vicente, told the online magazine Slate  that the documentary ultimately became a recruiting video for Nxivm, which purported to be a self-help group but morphed into what the feds called a cult that sexually, physically and emotionally abused its mainly female followers.

The film included an interview with Julian LeBaron, who identified himself as the cousin of one of the moms killed Monday and who is a leader of the Mexico Mormon community.  LeBaron’s brother was kidnapped by a local drug cartel in 2009, and the family defiantly refused to pay a ransom. The cartel eventually released the abducted man.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Gwynbleidd

In this latest podcast - they have a great discussion going over the latest news on the criminal actions by ABC shelving the Epstein story 3 years ago, Mormons with potential ties to NXIVM murdered by the Cartel, Update on the twist in the Flynn case and impeachment, The Speaker broke down protests in Pakistan and Iraq, Corey's new article, and Edge's new dig.

Address is bit chute.com (obviously without the spaces there)   https://www.b****ute.com/video/v2pzkNYkcQY/  

• Like 1

Bed of chaos

How do people fall for this. Nothing helps a "women's personal development" like getting branded on the  ***.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

skliss

Just saw a commercial for a show coming up on Investigation Discovery (ID channel) about 4 NXIVM women who mysteriously disappeared,  possibly murdered. I think it's set to air on Dec 8th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gwynbleidd
On 11/9/2019 at 4:48 PM, Bed of chaos said:

How do people fall for this. Nothing helps a "women's personal development" like getting branded on the  ***.

I know right?  If anything, getting branded to me, sounds like a cow. :lol:

Gwynbleidd
2 hours ago, skliss said:

Just saw a commercial for a show coming up on Investigation Discovery (ID channel) about 4 NXIVM women who mysteriously disappeared,  possibly murdered. I think it's set to air on Dec 8th.

Oh I just kicked my cable chans to the curb because I rarely watch tv anymore and it's wasted money.  I really only watch Netflix and download what I want to watch.  Hopefully someone will cap it and upload it to yewtube. 

I'm slowly going over to bit chute now as yewtube is being censored far too much.  Bit chute is far superior in non-censorship and the bigwigs at silicon valley don't like that they can't control it. Hehe.  I'm being unsubcribed and un-notified from channels randomly and no it's not me, as I know my way around a computer and the internet extremely well.  It's targeting channels and sites with anything to do with what the msm hasn't got on it's plate as the current narrative.  So anything that goes against that current narrative, is censored.  It's pretty disgusting behaviour.  Anyway Project Veritas has done multiple vids on this so it's not like you guys won't be aware of it, except if you're a left-wing supporter, you won't notice a thing at all, because that's what they want you to see. 

I hope I remember this show @skliss - if you watch it, can you remind me if you think about it.  It's not a bother if you don't.  I'm going to pop it into my calendar now (getting to the stupid busy time of year this is!) LOL  :lol:

skliss
55 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

hope I remember this show @skliss - if you watch it, can you remind me if you think about it.  It's not a bother if you don't. 

I hope I remember too...you are right about this time of year...pulls all the things i need to do and remember out of my head......heh I will remind us both!

• Haha 1

skliss

Reminder...because I just saw a commercial....lol... The Lost Women of NXIVM on ID (Investigation Discovery Channel) on Dec 8th.

• Thanks 1