Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happens when you Die | Researching NDE

markdohle

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

So....god is an idea, huh? 

Yeah, for no one can say they have met or seen him. To me, you are an idea, as well, for I've never me nor have I seen you, either. You are words on a screen the way God is words on the pages of books. God is much more wonderful, but you are far more believable.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, larryp said:

Your premise is wrong. Yahweh is not the god in charge here of on earth, but rather Satan is. Revelation 12:9

So why does Yahweh interfere with Satan's domain?

11 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yeah, for no one can say they have met or seen him. 

You can't look at the "sun" without squinting, and eventually going blind. So why do you think you can look at its creator (Yahweh ). Your ability to reason is lacking and is nothing to be desired. You're just like an unreasoning animal. 

Just now, larryp said:

Your ability to reason is lacking and is nothing to be desired. You're just like an unreasoning animal. 

Pot calling the kettle black.

• Like 2

^^^ What you're trying to say is, the clay disrespecting the potter. Do you want more?   LoL . . . LoL

Edited by larryp
the details

23 minutes ago, larryp said:

^^^ What you're trying to say is, the clay disrespecting the potter. Do you want more?   LoL . . . LoL

I'm saying that you are one of the most self-righteous and rude individuals I've seen on the forum in a long time. 

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, larryp said:

You can't look at the "sun" without squinting, and eventually going blind. So why do you think you can look at its creator (Yahweh ). Your ability to reason is lacking and is nothing to be desired. You're just like an unreasoning animal. 

Psalm 8:3-6 King James Version (KJV) 3  When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4  What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5  For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. We are animals, molded from the living clay of life and what divine spark breathed into it, speaks with the voice of reason. I am that I am and know from whence I come. Who are you, who speak lies, you who were sent into the world, not to judge, but to be judged?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2019 at 7:52 AM, XenoFish said:

I'm saying that you are one of the most self-righteous and rude individuals I've seen on the forum in a long time. 

The marshmallow is calling the Pillsbury doughboy white. You got the nerve!!

Edited by larryp
the details
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2019 at 8:08 AM, Hammerclaw said:

Psalm 8:3-6 King James Version (KJV) 3  When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4  What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5  For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. We are animals, molded from the living clay of life and what divine spark breathed into it, speaks with the voice of reason. I am that I am and know from whence I come. Who are you, who speak lies, you who were sent into the world, not to judge, but to be judged?

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

Hey pal, you can't just misrepresent a quote like that!! It doesn't say humans are animals.

Just now, larryp said:

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

Hey pal, you can't just misrepresent a quote like that!! It doesn't say humans are animals.

4 minutes ago, larryp said:

It doesn't say you're not full of it, either---but you are. According to the scriptures we are a special creation, but we are formed of the substance of life of this world, like all living things with which we share DNA and are, thus, animals like every other animal. You have but to raise yourself a few hundred feet above the ground and look down and see us tiny little things, scurrying about like ants. Arrogant specks of protoplasm, puffed up with pride because their species became adept at chipping flint and making fires. If we are God's creation, we should show a little humility. We're not his only one and, perhaps, his least significant one.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

". . . but we are formed of the substance of life of this world, like all living things with which we share DNA and are, thus, animals like every other animal.

I'd rather believe what Yahweh says, not you!! You/we will be dead tomorrow, but the clay still talks back to the potter.

1 minute ago, larryp said:

I'd rather believe what Yahweh says, not you!! You/we will be dead tomorrow, but the clay still talks back to the potter.

"For I know my redeemer lives and will stand in the latter day upon the Earth and 'though after death, worms devour this body, yet in this flesh will I see God and with these eyes shall I behold him and not another's."     JOB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, larryp said:

^^^ You mind sharing the complete scripture because you may be misquoting again.

Read the book of Job. Should be snap for an armchair theologian like yourself. Better yet, read Lamentations and learn the lesson of humility. We are taught of God in books, but you will not find him in any work of man. God is both close enough to touch and beyond the farthest star.  You have a lot of unlearning to do.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, larryp said:

Humans are animals though....

• Like 4

6 hours ago, larryp said:

So you've managed to be brainwashed by a book? How weak.

• Thanks 2

On 11/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, larryp said:

^^^ Explain yourself.

Learn to read, dimwit.

• Thanks 2

On 11/18/2019 at 1:50 AM, larryp said:

Yahweh emits UV light too?  You keep flapping your gums but nothing intelligent is coming out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2019 at 11:22 AM, markdohle said:

Thank you for the topic Padre as I always get something meaning full out of your blog entries and posts. I'm not sure about the details but after I pass from this life to the next I expect I will wake up in a place that is beyond my wildest dreams and that is free of suffering and full of love. In addition I look forward to seeing my family members that have left this world for a better place and who are currently resting in peace. It is my hope that I will also have the occasion to meet and talk with you and many others who also take comfort in their Faith and find it to be our single greatest source Strength. Thank you again for the post.   

• Thanks 1

Thank you BrooklynGuy, our yes to faith allows it to deepen as well as our joy even in the midst of great suffering.  Thank you for your beautiful comment.

peace
mark

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Love Buzz said:

I tried to post a video, but it didn't work. Can someone please help? 

Did you copy the video address and paste it in the reply box?