Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A visit from beyond

UM-Bot

By: Paul | Location: Australia

I dont know where to start or how to say this as I am really lost for words so I will just come straight out and say it. I had a visit form my daughter Elly in spirit form on Good Friday afternoon 19/04/2019.Now before you think I am going crazy or going mad I have decided to share my experience with you in detail. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112270/a-visit-from-beyond

• Thanks 2

I’ve heard this shared previously. Really a great heart warming story.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:43 PM, UM-Bot said:

Nice story Paul, and no you are not going crazy, even with the "we are never wrong, (but we really are) goon squad comebacks we get here".

Surprized you didn't see anything thought?

Our loved ones keep trying to get through, but it is hard to make a connection.

I am good with visuals, and saw my deceased grandmother briefly, after 10 years, and plenty of others at New Age type setups.

Heaven is as real as this world is but it is not something out there, or with sufficient advances we can gain full access to that realm, without having to get clobbered first.

And sure Jesus set up the stage, but there are a lot of stages in our life, or lives. Or individuals making a career out of denial, tend to come back until they don't.

^_^

• Like 1

A terrible thing to happen to the girl and a parents worst nightmare.Revenge would be on my mind too but I'm pretty sure all negative things are left behind when we pass and we become a state of pure love.The ones left here feel the hate and anger and are tormented but we will reunite one day and this will all be insignificant.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tmcom said:

goon squad

haha

• Like 1