Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
one light

Regaining one's gift

one light

Hello, something happened a few years ago where my gift in all things were taken? How could i get them back? Who would do this and why? It seems that everything is not in balance anymore.

I think of positive thoughts and they become the opposite. I cleanse myself and still like something can hear my thoughs or what i say. How do i stop this???

Everything seems to be to the left or the right. I was in an accident this year and my gosh, when will the truth be known. Can anyone answer this???

Thank you...

Piney
4 minutes ago, one light said:

I think of positive thoughts and they become the opposite. I cleanse myself and still like something can hear my thoughs or what i say. How do i stop this???

You still have some negative thoughts in your subconscious. As for something "listening in" you need to gain inner strength and tell yourself nothing can hurt or bother you. It's all about belief in oneself and intention. 

Alchopwn
49 minutes ago, one light said:

Hello, something happened a few years ago where my gift in all things were taken? How could i get them back? Who would do this and why? It seems that everything is not in balance anymore.  I think of positive thoughts and they become the opposite. I cleanse myself and still like something can hear my thoughs or what i say. How do i stop this???  Everything seems to be to the left or the right. I was in an accident this year and my gosh, when will the truth be known. Can anyone answer this???Thank you...

Do you know about the thought experiment where you are told to close your eyes and not to think of elephants?  All you can think of is elephants, because you are "primed", LINK (Priming).  So when you sit down and tell yourself "don't think negative thoughts", guess what?  You're primed to think negative thoughts.  This leads to rumination, where you keep brooding about your troubles, and that can lead to depression.  In computer terms, you have "logic bombed" yourself with a complex for/next loop, a bit like the old song "There's a hole in the bucket" LINK.  My advice is to read about Stoic philosophy and watch more comedy (but only the stuff that actually makes you laugh), but try to empathise with the characters and their problems in the comedy.  Stoic philosophy will teach you how to maintain a positive outlook in the face of adversity, and comedy will lift your mood and help you come to terms with how absurd life can be.  I would also perhaps learn a bit about mindfulness training LINK to help you develop the mental tools for self monitoring, to help you notice when you are slipping into a bad state of mind, and help you observe it objectively, and thus take the emotive power out of that mind state by intellectualizing it.

• Like 1