Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy, 8, takes 140km/h joyride on motorway


Still Waters
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

An eight-year-old in Germany stole his parents car for a 140km/h (87mph) motorway joyride, police have said.

The child was found on the on an A44 motorway lay-by early on Wednesday morning heading toward the city of Dortmund.

He had put the hazard warning lights on and placed a small warning triangle behind the car.

Once found, police said the boy told them: "I just wanted to drive a little."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49419379

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
13 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

An eight-year-old in Germany stole his parents car for a 140km/h (87mph) motorway joyride, police have said.

The child was found on the on an A44 motorway lay-by early on Wednesday morning heading toward the city of Dortmund.

He had put the hazard warning lights on and placed a small warning triangle behind the car.

Once found, police said the boy told them: "I just wanted to drive a little."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49419379

Gunther says... I feel the need... the NEED FOR SPEED! :w00t:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Once found, police said the boy told them: "I just wanted to drive a little."

Good thing he's OK. That could of gone horribly wrong. :hmm:

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How he was able to do that without a wreck is baffling.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Good grief, he's done it again.

Quote

German boy, eight, crashes parents' car in second high-speed joyride of the week

The child hit speeds of 110mph before crashing - days after his mother gave him a "stern talking-to" for pulling a similar stunt.

https://news.sky.com/story/german-boy-eight-crashes-parents-car-in-second-high-speed-joyride-of-the-week-11792404

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Good grief, he's done it again.

 

Third time would be a charm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

His mother said on Wednesday she had given her son a "stern talking-to" after waking up to find him and the car gone.

The mother is purely at fault and a complete idiot!!

Hide the blooming keys!!!

And then he does it again!!  The mother is the one who needs to go for a psychological counselling along with her son.

Thankfully no one was hurt, but if anyone had been, it would be the mothers fault. 

Something tells me he will be out on the public  roads again on his own before he has a licence.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, freetoroam said:

The mother is purely at fault and a complete idiot!!

Yup!

When I didn't want the middle knucklehead to drive anything, including his dirt bike. He couldn't drive anything. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2019 at 10:36 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

How he was able to do that without a wreck is baffling.

He is regularly driving kart and as per police report he drove motor car on a closed/private terrain already. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, toast said:

He is regularly driving kart and as per police report he drove motor car on a closed/private terrain already. 

And just like with my son's dirt bike, those bloody cart wheels would be stashed at a friend's house. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Wow, some people are born criminals I think, won't be long until he starts taking drugs, steals cars, and joins a gang I'm afraid :-( .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.