Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mummy overlord is back

kmt_sesh

On 8/21/2019 at 6:54 PM, kmt_sesh said:

No, that’s not the name  of a cheesy movie. This is your mummy  moderator finally back in the halls of UM! I’ve missed you all! I had a  stroke back in January and have been recovering ever since. I’m in a rehab center in Niles, Illinois.  When I came here I couldn’t even  stand  and now I walk every day! Luckily the stroke did not affect my brain much (I’m still the lovable mummy nutcase you all remember!).  I am taking it slow but want to re-join the community. Now I am going to look through the index and read some posts. Take care! 

YAY - welcome back...... Great to have you back again Champ. Super happy..... "happy dance" 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Peter Cox said:

YAY - welcome back...... Great to have you back again Champ. Super happy..... "happy dance" 

Thanks much, Peter. Sadly i’m not yet able to dance, so I’ll just have to sit back and watch while the rest of you strut you stuff. Thanks for checking in!

• Like 9

Glad your doing well and getting back on your feet.  !     Keep up the good work.  :)

• Like 7

16 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Thanks much, Peter. Sadly i’m not yet able to dance, so I’ll just have to sit back and watch while the rest of you strut you stuff. Thanks for checking in!

Just glad you on the mend mate :) 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Piney said:

So were you....:(

Spent the summer in France hanging out with my grandmother and other family members who still live there. Had a lovely time, but glad to be back.

It's good to see you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

h8TPLrz.png

And here I thought you had left me for some Nefertiti look-alike. 

Happy you're back and even happier to know that you have made so much progress in your recovery.

Take care of yourself. You're the only mummy companion I have.

Thanks so much, Kittens. Still working hard in therapy and always trying to improve. I’ve missed you and all those kittens! My Ed’s today to you.

• Like 4

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:54 PM, kmt_sesh said:

No, that’s not the name  of a cheesy movie. This is your mummy  moderator finally back in the halls of UM! I’ve missed you all! I had a  stroke back in January and have been recovering ever since. I’m in a rehab center in Niles, Illinois.  When I came here I couldn’t even  stand  and now I walk every day! Luckily the stroke did not affect my brain much (I’m still the lovable mummy nutcase you all remember!).  I am taking it slow but want to re-join the community. Now I am going to look through the index and read some posts. Take care! 

missed you so  kmt and so happy your back :) you are the best expert on Egyptian history :)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Thanks so much, Kittens. Still working hard in therapy and always trying to improve. I’ve missed you and all those kittens! My Ed’s today to you.

Sending you positive mojo! 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

missed you so  kmt and so happy your back :) you are the best expert on Egyptian history :)

Thanks much, docy. Good to see you again!

• Like 5

I am a new member here who is also glad to see you back.  I joined this forum in large part because of all the great Egyptology threads and your many patient and informative responses.

The internet is a funny place.  People can have a profound impact on countless others with their words and thoughts without even knowing it.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Just saw this thread.
You are back? Wonderful!
It's good to hear you are better and it's good to have your knowledge and wisdom back in forum.

• Like 5

On 8/21/2019 at 9:54 AM, kmt_sesh said:

I have missed you a lot.  You always provide a calming presence on the boards.  Welcome back.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2019 at 1:33 PM, Megaro said:

I am a new member here who is also glad to see you back.  I joined this forum in large part because of all the great Egyptology threads and your many patient and informative responses.

The internet is a funny place.  People can have a profound impact on countless others with their words and thoughts without even knowing it.  

Good words, Megaro. Glad you found UM!

• Like 6

@kmt_seshI hope to see your usual harsh, but unfair, moderating soon. :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 8/21/2019 at 5:54 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Wooooooohooooooo.

Great news, glad to hear you are doing well. 

• Like 5

I just knew my hieroglyph cake showing jimmy buffets margaritaville at the base of the pyramids would work...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...