Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
RavenHawk

hp's Omen brand

RavenHawk

What is people's take on the Omen system?  At this point, I'm more curious about the 32" monitor?  How does the AMD FreeSync work with an gtx 1660 ti card?

Dumbledore the Awesome

Does it come with a 666" monitor? 

• Haha 3

Desertrat56

I hope someone knows the answer.  I would never buy an HP computer after the experiences I had with them at work, and the one I bought years ago.  HP printers are ok.

RavenHawk
3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I hope someone knows the answer.  I would never buy an HP computer after the experiences I had with them at work, and the one I bought years ago.  HP printers are ok.

My wife can't stand hp printers.  They are a piece of crap.  At least with apple products.  I'm not that up on hp computers either or AMD processors.  But I was wondering about the monitor?  I love the resolution and clarity on them, but do they hold up?

Desertrat56
1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

My wife can't stand hp printers.  They are a piece of crap.  At least with apple products.  I'm not that up on hp computers either or AMD processors.  But I was wondering about the monitor?  I love the resolution and clarity on them, but do they hold up?

I had an epson printer that I gave to my brother when I moved in to take care of my mom years ago.  She had an HP printer and I am still using it with my work computer and my mac laptop.  The only problem I have had is that the ink I was buying at OfficeMax would dry out before it was used up.  It took a while for me to figure that out, so now I buy ink elsewhere and have had no problems.  I use it for scanning onto my mac and printing for work.