Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

Raptor Witness

58 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Illegal immigration tripled under Trump from Obama, Mexico hasn't paid for a wall, and a single mile of new wall hasn't been built by Trump.  Some private citizens built a wall but that is about it.   If Trump was a general contractor for a construction site, I would say he is two years behind schedule........

Stop lying and distorting.

While its true illegal immigration tripled from 2017 to 2018 that is compared to Trumps performance in 2016. Even with the tripled immigration figures its a lot lower than illegal immigration under Obama.

Next, further funding for the Trump wall is being blocked by Democrats. The claim none of the wall has been built is a lie. So far 50 miles have been completed and funding has been provided for another 150.

And when that has been built we both know Trump will use national emergency legislation (or a large majority win in the next election) to get the rest of the funding he needs.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Mass shootings are the biggest problem ?

Deaths through mass shootings in 2019: 246

Deaths through traffic accidents in 2019: 26740 (100 x mass shootings)

Deaths through suicide in 2019 : 47133

Deaths through accidents: 170,000

And which is their government doing nothing about? 

Which is unique to their country and therefore easily dealt with? 

Edited by Setton
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Setton said:

Which is unique to their country and therefore easily dealt with? 

Hmm.. not sure about that one ? Unique to their country, you say ? 

Deaths by Bald Eagle attack ? 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Mass shootings are the biggest problem ?

Deaths through mass shootings in 2019: 246

Deaths through traffic accidents in 2019: 26740 (100 x mass shootings)

Deaths through suicide in 2019 : 47133

Deaths through accidents: 170,000

Now do the Twin Towers.

It's not a statistical mortality competition. It's about having to live with the expectation of sudden mass murder, anywhere and everywhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. not sure about that one ? Unique to their country, you say ? 

Deaths by Bald Eagle attack ? 

Stop being deliberately obtuse. 

You know mass shootings are entirely different to the other causes of death you listed.

• Like 1

How traffic accidents is deemed of equal impact on societal security with the outright brutality of cold blooded mass murder is beyond me... 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, third_eye said:

How traffic accidents is deemed of equal impact on societal security with the outright brutality of cold blooded mass murder is beyond me... 

~

well lets see, traffic accidents kill 100 times more,  it is pretty obvious to anyone using facts and logic over emotions. which is a bigger problem.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Now do the Twin Towers.

It's not a statistical mortality competition. It's about having to live with the expectation of sudden mass murder, anywhere and everywhere.

again numbers prove you wrong. but you can't see it, cuz your emotions take over logic. 

Edited by aztek

1 minute ago, aztek said:

again numbers prove you wrong. but you can't see it, cuz your emotions take over logic. 

Really not sure which part of "It's not a statistical mortality competition" you're having trouble with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Really not sure which part of "It's not a statistical mortality competition" you're having trouble with.

pretty much every part, if you live with  expectation of sudden mass murder, anywhere and everywhere, then you need to see a srink, cuz you re much more likely to die by the hand of a doctor, about 1000 times more likely.  get hit by a car, killed during robbery, shot by a cop mistakenly,........again emotions, vs facts

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Setton said:

You know mass shootings are entirely different to the other causes of death you listed.

While the US has a bad mass shooting problem we are talking about a few hundred deaths per year.

That means there are a whole list of other causes of death which need to be the priority instead. Despite the raw emotion being felt at current US gun legislation.

Why not get two kills with one stone by tackling the prevalence of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That would reduce shootings, reduce suicide in prison (less NPDs to top themselves), and reduce murder and other violent offences (caused by the NPD or person taking revenge on the NPD). With an NPD rate of about 15% of the population thats got to reduce deaths by a good 10,000 per year in the USA.

And it would save the US tax payer by halving the number of people going to prison.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Setton said:

More different than being mauled by a Bald Eagle ? :unsure2:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

pretty much every part, if you live with  expectation of sudden mass murder, anywhere and everywhere, then you need to see a srink, cuz you re much more likely to die by the hand of a doctor, about 1000 times more likely.  get hit by a car, killed during robbery, shot by a cop mistakenly,........again emotions, vs facts

Acts of terror have detrimental effects on society, over and above their death toll.

That's why terrorists do it.

I dunno, man. Why do we invade countries harboring terrorists, instead of just sending the troops in to take out the Ford manufacturing plant?

It's a complete mystery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tiggs said:

Acts of terror have detrimental effects on society, over and above their death toll.

That's why terrorists do it.

I dunno, man. Why do we invade countries harboring terrorists, instead of just sending the troops in to take out the Ford manufacturing plant?

It's a complete mystery.

terrorists win only when you let them into your head.   again being killed by terrorist is 1000 times less likely, than to be killed by other means.  i worry more about doctors and cops than mass shootings.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

While the US has a bad mass shooting problem we are talking about a few hundred deaths per year.

That means there are a whole list of other causes of death which need to be the priority instead. Despite the raw emotion being felt at current US gun legislation.

Because they already are priorities sweetings. That's why we have seat belts, mental health care and health and safety laws. 

Why not get two kills with one stone by tackling the prevalence of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. That would reduce shootings, reduce suicide in prison (less NPDs to top themselves), and reduce murder and other violent offences (caused by the NPD or person taking revenge on the NPD). With an NPD rate of about 15% of the population thats got to reduce deaths by a good 10,000 per year in the USA.

And it would save the US tax payer by halving the number of people going to prison.

And possibly deprive them of a president... 

Is there a reason you think its impossible to tackle this and the easy availability of unnecessary guns? 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

terrorists win only when you let them into your head. 

It's almost as if that's what an act of terror is purposefully designed to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's almost as if that's what an act of terror is purposefully designed to do.

yea it is the intention, but it only works if you let them get to you. do you have power to control your emotions, power to rationalize? 

• Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

yea it is the intention, but it only works if you let them get to you. do you have power to control your emotions, power to rationalize? 

Dude -- I'm British. "Keep calm and carry on" is basically our motto.

I lived through the Irish bombing campaigns of the British mainland. Experienced several near misses, working up in London.

I was still working in London, when the bombs went off on 7/7, too -- because **** terrorists, right?

But we're not talking about you and I -- we're talking about the rest of America.

We're talking about people wondering if they're going to be the next targets, because of the color of their skin.

We're talking about young mothers wondering whether their kids are going to come home from school today.

We're talking about children terrified that their classroom's going to be next.

And that stuff -- society-wide -- takes its toll.

• Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Dude -- I'm British. "Keep calm and carry on" is basically our motto.

I lived through the Irish bombing campaigns of the British mainland. Experienced several near misses, working up in London.

I was still working in London, when the bombs went off on 7/7, too -- because **** terrorists, right?

But we're not talking about you and I -- we're talking about the rest of America.

We're talking about people wondering if they're going to be the next targets, because of the color of their skin.

We're talking about young mothers wondering whether their kids are going to come home from school today.

We're talking about children terrified that their classroom's going to be next.

And that stuff -- society-wide -- takes its toll.

how much of the rest of america do you know? besides California? cuz i  noticed, it is not Americans being paranoid and terrified about it, it's people who are not Americans nor they live in america, who have no reason to worry, but they do for some reason

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't really care if he is reelected or not. He is the most entertaining President we have ever had, no other can make me laugh like he does.

Who cares where the videos came from, you posted them so you also chose the news agency which reported the story. I think it's funny that you don't have a TV, but you kinda do, come on which is it.

Schrodinger's centrist?

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

how much of the rest of america do you know? besides California?

Only really seen the West coast.

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

cuz i  noticed, it is not Americans being paranoid and terrified about it, it's people who are not Americans nor they live in america, who have no reason to worry, but they do for some reason

Sure. It's all just unicorns and rainbows here, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sure. It's all just unicorns and rainbows here, right?

lamo, so 1 kid is scared,  so? the article is written by very very left site, so i'll  disregard that one,.

did you really expect to make a point with that? my kids are not afraid of any guns, or go to school . 

lamo, so 1 kid is scared,  so? the article is written by very very left site, so i'll  disregard that one,.

Last time I checked -- Left-wing Americans were still Americans.

did you really expect to make a point with that? my kids are not afraid of any guns, or go to school . 

I expected you to do what you always do -- only consider things from your own personal perspective.

• Thanks 2

Well.  This is pretty much nothing, or at least nothing new.  He is the chosen one.  He was chosen through the electoral college.  He never said he is the anointed of God or anything.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1