Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

Raptor Witness

15 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Last time I checked -- Left-wing Americans were still Americans.

and i said they were not?    funny, i do not remember saying that or even implying, can you point where I said that?

I expected you to do what you always do -- only consider things from your own personal perspective.

and you do not see how you doing exactly the same thing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Context:

"

THE PRESIDENT: So, the fake news, of which many of you are members, is trying to convince the public to have a recession. “Let’s have a recession.” The United States is doing phenomenally well.

But one thing I have to do is economically take on China because China has been ripping us off for many years. President Clinton, President Bush, and President Obama, and others should have done this long before me. My life would be much easier — although I enjoy doing it — but my life would be much easier if I just said, “Let China continue to rip off the United States.” All right? It would be much easier, but I can’t do that.

We are winning against China. They’ve lost two and a half million jobs in a very short period of time. They want to make a deal. It’s got to be a deal that’s good for the United States, where they want to make a deal — probably, we will make a deal.

But if I didn’t do that — and I’m not doing this — somebody said it’s Trump’s trade war. This isn’t my trade war. This is a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago by a lot of other Presidents.

Over the last five or six years, China has made $500 billion. $500 billion. Ripped it out of the United States. And not only that — if you take a look, intellectual property theft. Add that to it. And add a lot of other things to it. So somebody —

Q (Inaudible.)

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me. Somebody had to do it. I am the chosen one. Somebody had to do it. So I’m taking on China. I’m taking on China on trade. And you know what? We’re winning. Because we’re the piggybank. We’re the one that all these countries — including the European Union — wants to rob and takes advantage of. European Union — $200 billion. China — more than $500 billion. Sorry.

Q So it sounds like a recession is worth it —

THE PRESIDENT: I was put here —

Q — is that what you’re saying?

THE PRESIDENT: I was put here by people — I was put here by people to do a great job. And that’s what I’m doing. And nobody has done a job like I’ve done.

Now, would China rather wait for a little more than a year and try and get Sleepy Joe Biden to negotiate with, instead of President Trump? Maybe. But I don’t think so. You know why? They’re losing too many jobs too fast. They had the worst year in 27 years, but I think it was actually 52 or 54 years. It’s the worst year they’ve had in a half a century. And that’s because of me. And I’m not proud of that. But you know what? They want to negotiate.

And Sleepy Joe doesn’t have a clue. Sleepy Joe said, “Oh, China is wonderful.” Well, China is wonderful for China. But I’m wonderful for the U.S.A."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-60/

It was actually quite funny.  Trump looked up to the Sun @16.28 when he said, "I am the chosen one".  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

there was never a single doubt in my mind that this was ripped out of context and misrepresented by hysterical left. 

Time to upgrade them to psychotic I think lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, aztek said:

and i said they were not?    funny, i do not remember saying that or even implying, can you point where I said that?

That would be the part where you refused to read an article written by a left-wing American talking about her experiences purely because she was published by a left-wing media outlet.

As if the publishing medium in any way invalidates her own personal experience as an American.

Just now, aztek said:

and you do not see how you doing exactly the same thing?

I believe there are a plurality of valid American experiences.

E Pluribus Unum, and all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

That would be the part where you refused to read an article written by a left-wing American talking about her experiences purely because she was published by a left-wing media outlet.

As if the publishing medium in any way invalidates her own personal experience as an American.

I believe there are a plurality of valid American experiences.

E Pluribus Unum, and all.

lamo, no that would not be that part.  i said i do not trust left leaning site,.  and that 1 kid was scared of guns does not really mean much, (i bet she was not utill school and tv told he she has to) lots of kids are terrified of clowns. 

yes left media lies, so it actually invalidates the article, 

btw do you have children that go to american school?  i do. but it seems like you trying to invalidate their experience as people

so what you read into it is totally on you.  but you are not that dumb not to understand what i wrote, are you?  so are you twisting my words on purpose? YES.  that is what it looks like to me,   thanks for showing me how, i'll use that in a future

Edited by aztek

13 minutes ago, aztek said:

there was never a single doubt in my mind that this was ripped out of context and misrepresented by hysterical left. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

lamo, no that would not be that part.  i said i do not trust left leaning site,.  and that 1 kid was scared of guns does not really mean much, lots of kids are terrified of clowns. 

yes left media lies, so it actually invalidates the article, 

so what you read into it is totally on you.  but you are not that dumb not to understand what i wrote, are you?  so are you twisting my words on purpose? YES.  that is what it looks like to me,

So -- her account of her personal experience as a left-wing American isn't valid because you think she's lying?

Your honor -- I rest my case.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

So -- her account of her personal experience as a left-wing American isn't valid because you think she's lying?

Your honor -- I rest my case.

wow, you never had a case here, all you have is a hearsay from extreme left site, at best,  you are actually much worst that i thought, 

you are correct i do not trust extreme left sites,  and i do dismiss their stories, as they are most likely made up for people like you

you OTOH dismiss real world experience of my kids, who do go to american school,   why??   because their father is a conservative????   that is a hypocrisy loud and clear. 

you are now in the same position as you were in Russia collusion threads.  you stand behind a lie and soon enough you will see

Edited by aztek

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

wow, you never had a case here, all you have is a hearsay from extreme left site,,  you are actually much worst that i thought, 

What do you think someone's personal account of their experiences are, exactly?

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

you are correct i do not trust extreme left sites,  and i do dismiss their stories, as they are most likely made up for people like you

you OTOH dismiss real world experience of my kids, who do go to american school,   why??   because their father is a conservative????   that is a hypocrisy loud and clear. 

you are now in the same position as you were in Russia collusion threads.  you stand behind a lie and soon enough you will see

I believe your kids aren't scared of guns. I also believe some kids are scared of being shot at school.

It's like two different American kids can believe two different things -- and still be American.

Almost as if there's more than one valid American experience.

Weird, huh?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

What do you think someone's personal account of their experiences are, exactly?

I believe your kids aren't scared of guns. I also believe some kids are scared of being shot at school.

It's like two different American kids can believe two different things -- and still be American.

Almost as if there's more than one valid American experience.

Weird, huh?

when i hear it from them i'l believe when it comes from  extreme left site, nope.

i'm not sure why you trying to twist my words to make it look like i said left is not Americans.   they are, but you know who is not? YOU.  so maybe you should not accuse me of those things, or talk about what side of america is more valuable, it is just not your place

Edited by aztek

5 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Stop lying and distorting.

While its true illegal immigration tripled from 2017 to 2018 that is compared to Trumps performance in 2016. Even with the tripled immigration figures its a lot lower than illegal immigration under Obama.

Next, further funding for the Trump wall is being blocked by Democrats. The claim none of the wall has been built is a lie. So far 50 miles have been completed and funding has been provided for another 150.

And when that has been built we both know Trump will use national emergency legislation (or a large majority win in the next election) to get the rest of the funding he needs.

Well, one of us is lying and distorting.  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-has-not-built-a-single-mile-of-new-border-fence-agency-confirms

Notice I even used Fox News so you can't scream "Fake News".

I have to admit the following exchange is funny:

Trump: We will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it!

Mexico: No we won't.

Trump Supporters: Dang Democrats blocking the funding of the wall!

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

yet the wall is being built.  would it be build if Hillary was chosen one? nope,  anything else is irrelevant. 

Is it? A triple amputee war vet built more than Trump so far. But it's not hard to beat zero.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gromdor said:

Is it? A triple amputee war vet built more than Trump so far. But it's not hard to beat zero.....

yep, does not matter who build it, it happened on his watch , it would not happen  on Hilary watch or any other dems, so yea regardless who actually build it. it happened cuz of trump/

Trump concedes border wall construction is replacement and 'pure renovation'

President Donald Trump pushed back Wednesday against “haters” who say he is making little headway on his signature campaign promise of building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, though he admitted that much of the work currently being done was “pure renovation.”

“Much of the Wall being built at the Southern Border is a complete demolition and rebuilding of old and worthless barriers with a brand new Wall and footings. Problem is, the Haters say that is not a new Wall, but rather a renovation. Wrong, and we must build where most needed,” he wrote on Twitter. “Also, tremendous work is being done on pure renovation - fixing existing Walls that are in bad condition and ineffective, and bringing them to a very high standard!”

cont...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/22/trump-mexico-border-wall-immigration-1338452

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

yep, does not matter who build it, it happened on his watch , it would not happen  on Hilary watch or any other dems, so yea regardless who actually build it. it happened cuz of trump/

Oh, I get it.  Trump built that not the triple amputee that did all the leg work.   I need to thank him for the chiller addition at the local tool plant that I just finished too.  His credit after all since it happened on his watch.

• Like 2

apparently you do not get it, but it's ok, i'm not gonna try to convince you.

oh, btw, your chiller, "you did not build that" lol

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

apparently you do not get it, but it's ok, i'm not gonna try to convince you.

oh, btw, your chiller, "you did not build that"

Well, yeah.  Trump did.  You just said so.  He's becoming more and more like Obama every day, but not quite making the same numbers.

• Like 1

when i hear it from them i'l believe when it comes from  extreme left site, nope.

So -- if I link you to her blog post entry with the exact same text in -- you'd suddenly miraculously believe her?

Or will you now never trust her, because she had the sheer audacity to be published on what the left would consider to be a mainstream left-wing publication?

i'm not sure why you trying to twist my words to make it look like i said left is not Americans. 

If you're unwilling to believe the personal experience of a left-wing American as being a valid American experience -- then what do you think you're doing?

they are, but you know who is not? YOU.  so maybe you should not accuse me of those things, or talk about what side of america is more valuable, it is just not your place

Fairly sure my thoughts on the subject are going to remain the same, whether I've taken a citizenship test, or otherwise.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

So -- if I link you to her blog post entry with the exact same text in -- you'd suddenly miraculously believe her?

Or will you now never trust her, because she had the sheer audacity to be published on what the left would consider to be a mainstream left-wing publication?

If you're unwilling to believe the personal experience of a left-wing American as being a valid American experience -- then what do you think you're doing?

Fairly sure my thoughts on the subject are going to remain the same, whether I've taken a citizenship test, or otherwise.

no, i wont even bother, even if it is true it is just 1 case, i have two at home that i know are true, and they are completely opposite,   yes i do not trust extreme left sources,  i do not see why i should. given their history,   bigger question why do you still believe them. 

but you will not take a citizenship test, you said numerous times you have no interest in becoming an american, 

and again you trying to put your words in my mouth, and that is why i'm gonna ignore you from now on,

Edited by aztek

Just now, aztek said:

no, i wont even bother, even if it is true it is just 1 case, i have two at home that i know are true, and they are completely opposite,  

So do you seriously think there's just one kid, in the entirety of America, that's worried about being shot at school?

Now nearly one in five, 19%, say they don't feel safe at their school. One in four, 25%, say it's very or somewhat likely that a classmate will bring a gun to school. Nearly one in seven, 15%, say it's likely there will be a shooting at their school.

Source: USA Today.

One of the largest protest marches in American History was March for our Lives -- a student led protest against gun violence, with over a million in attendance.

You can't extrapolate the entirety of America purely from your own personal experience of it.

Just now, aztek said:

yes i do not trust extreme left sources,  i do not see why i should. given their history,   bigger question why do you still believe them. 

Again -- not an extreme left source, as far as I'm concerned.

Plus -- it's not an editorial, or a journalist piece.

Also -- The New Yorker is renown for it's fact checking.

Just now, aztek said:

but you will not take a citizenship test, you said numerous times you have no interest in becoming an american, 

Not with the current state of American politics. But I could, so...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, joc said:

You are damn right he was chosen to build the wall.  Look at Europe and there 'open borders'.  How is that actually working out for them.

You pointed it. We have a big problem here in Germany because of the "open borders". Billions of beautiful and young Scandinavian females are swamping our country. And our government is doing nothing! Horror!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

yea they are coming for your new immigrants,  who you have in abundance now,  nice respectful, peaceful Muslim men , who are the future of Germany,   you do not really think they are coming for German men, do you? lol

• Like 1