Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

Raptor Witness

25 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea they are coming for your new immigrants,  who you have in abundance now,  nice respectful, peaceful Muslim men , who are the future of Germany,   you do not really think they are coming for German men, do you? lol

Don't you realize you sound really, really insecure about your own masculinity when you openly express the fear of competition? 

Just asking out of morbid curiosity, I don't expect you to suddenly understand much more than your chosen by Putin one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Don't you realize you sound really, really insecure about your own masculinity when you openly express the fear of competition? 

Just asking out of morbid curiosity, I don't expect you to suddenly understand much more than your chosen by Putin one. 

lamo,  you got me, lol, 

do you know what jokes are, can you identify them? no, you do not \can not,   go work on it,

Edited by aztek

@aztek

Oh, I struck a nerve? 

Don't cry, it was only a joke.

You are so good at identifying those. So good you voted for one. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Best post ever!!!

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@aztek

Oh, I struck a nerve? 

not mine for sure, lol,  i feel very secure,  you otoh, not so much, or is it your attempt at a joke?  close, but keep trying

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Setton said:

Which is unique to their country and therefore easily dealt with? 

Easy to deal with?  You are a fool.  Fortunately, you aren't an American fool that votes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tiggs said:

It's about having to live with the expectation of sudden mass murder, anywhere and everywhere.

And THAT reality flows from our cultural demand for no accountability.  There is ALWAYS accountability, it is only delayed at times.  We built that fearful expectation through our own policies and it's coming home to roost.  Nothing is going to stop it.  

• Like 2

Ironically I just heard about this on the radio.

NBC news

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/miley-cyrus-split-liam-hemsworth-isn-t-just-celebrity-fodder-ncna1042931

Over the past week, an assortment of trending stories — from Jeffrey Epstein to the Dayton and El Paso mass shooters, to Miley Cyrus’s separation and Julianne Hough’s declaration that she’s “not straight” — together have laid bare the strictures of an American patriarchy on the edge of a nervous breakdown. As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working.

As a snapshot of 2019 America, these stories present a startling picture: Men continue to coerce, harass, rape and kill girls and women — and go to extreme lengths to avoid responsibility for their actions. On the other side of the issue, girls and women are challenging heterosexuality, and even absconding from it altogether.

Framed differently, the picture is this: Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women. Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.

Patriarchy is at its most potent when oppression doesn’t feel like oppression, or when it is packaged in terms of biology, religion or basic social needs like security comfort, acceptance and success. Heterosexuality offers women all these things as selling points to their consensual subjection.

(more at link)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

He expected you to be led by your emotions not facts.

Just because a small number of people feel strongly about something doesnt make it the most important thing.

If some one your loved was killed by a mass shooter would you say the same thing. You comments are disrespectfully to all those families that have suffered that loss. You say that only a small number people feel strongly about this issue. How many people are touched by a single death? 

How many people now fear going to crowded places? How many kids are afraid to go to school?

You like statistics answer that question.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As a snapshot of 2019 America, these stories present a startling picture: Men continue to coerce, harass, rape and kill girls and women — and go to extreme lengths to avoid responsibility for their actions. 

yes, it's almost always true.  

it is true in many species, including humans.    but it is effed up imo, it is 2019, we have means for every woman to protect herself against such men,  it is called a handgun, learn hot to use it, carry it.  i'm 100% for it,

On the other side of the issue, girls and women are challenging heterosexuality, and even absconding from it altogether.

maybe they are just falling for wrong guys , like above? if they did what i've said they should, they'd get rid society of such men, and those they rase will act differently, if they do not,  .........that is it, problem solved.

Framed differently, the picture is this: Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women. 

they are confusing it with reproduction,  which is natural and necessary for society to survive.  and if some males get more dominant than they should, see solution above.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If some one your loved was killed by a mass shooter would you say the same thing. You comments are disrespectfully to all those families that have suffered that loss. You say that only a small number people feel strongly about this issue. How many people are touched by a single death? 

How many people now fear going to crowded places? How many kids are afraid to go to school?

You like statistics answer that question.

doe sit have tro be mass shoter? what if my loved one was shot at her job  during robbery, it was a jewelry store,  i don't see any law preventing that.  in fact i think if both had guns, any of them may have shot at those entering with shotguns, and make them turn around at least.  and i feel very strongly about it

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Time to upgrade them to psychotic I think lol.

User name checks out.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He's just playing up to his fundamentalist evangelical base.

But I didn't hear him say he was chosen by god, he said he was chosen by the voters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

But I didn't hear him say he was chosen by god, he said he was chosen by the voters.

His base believes he is chosen by TFSM. The people of the land, the common clay. You know.... Morons.

Man, I loved that movie. So ahead of its time.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 5

His Holeeness has spoken again. 

https://www.fark.com/goto/10534350/twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1165005930733473793

The coward waited till the stock market closed for the weekend to throw his latest tantrum. 

Enjoy your low tech traditional Christmas. 

/ and now back to your regularly scheduled nightmare.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

That is a very true statement, I totally agree.

An I don't even like the guy.

49 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I like this lady.:D

Thanks I enjoyed that, that is a good example of the worlds opinion of our President.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

when a politician uses a phrase like "I am the chosen One" or claim to have  "saved the world" they will be pilloried irrespective of context or intent.

Must politicians know this and avoid uttering phrases that come back to haunt - some don't have the filters in the first place.

Gordon Brown for example hasn't yet lived this down

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

when a politician uses a phrase like "I am the chosen One" or claim to have  "saved the world" they will be pilloried irrespective of context or intent.

Must politicians know this and avoid uttering phrases that come back to haunt - some don't have the filters in the first place.

Gordon Brown for example hasn't yet lived this down

Very true statement.

21 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Dude -- I'm British. "Keep calm and carry on" is basically our motto.

I lived through the Irish bombing campaigns of the British mainland. Experienced several near misses, working up in London.

I was still working in London, when the bombs went off on 7/7, too -- because **** terrorists, right?

But we're not talking about you and I -- we're talking about the rest of America.

We're talking about people wondering if they're going to be the next targets, because of the color of their skin.

We're talking about young mothers wondering whether their kids are going to come home from school today.

We're talking about children terrified that their classroom's going to be next.

And that stuff -- society-wide -- takes its toll.

If I worry about anything...and I don't...it would be the idiots on the highway.  I come close to getting killed every single day...literally.

So...if there are 100 times more deaths related to cars than twisted gun crazies....maybe we should outlaw stupidity....but that's a different thread topic altogether....

For those Trump detractors, you've been had (again).  He has you all wrapped around his little finger.  He's having fun at your expense and still you don't realize it.  So as the op stated, this is supposed to be lighthearted.  So get a clue.

On the serious side, it looks like Trump is getting ready for battle.  We are going to get a bloody nose on this.  But this will also be the crowning achievement for this period in our history.  We will find out what our character is made of.  Are we going to take a punch in the nose and then run to mommy or are we going to take a stance and tell China to fnck off? 

A storm is coming and if we hold our ground, things will be so much better on the other side.  But I think there are just too many on the Left that hate and this hate existed long before Trump.  Trump has been like a drawing salve, pulling the poison of hate from the fiber of this country and exposing it to the sun.

• Haha 3

Edited by Scholar4Truth

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

For those Trump detractors, you've been had (again).  He has you all wrapped around his little finger.  He's having fun at your expense and still you don't realize it.  So as the op stated, this is supposed to be lighthearted.  So get a clue.

On the serious side, it looks like Trump is getting ready for battle.  We are going to get a bloody nose on this.  But this will also be the crowning achievement for this period in our history.  We will find out what our character is made of.  Are we going to take a punch in the nose and then run to mommy or are we going to take a stance and tell China to fnck off? 

A storm is coming and if we hold our ground, things will be so much better on the other side.  But I think there are just too many on the Left that hate and this hate existed long before Trump.  Trump has been like a drawing salve, pulling the poison of hate from the fiber of this country and exposing it to the sun.

My wife's company started distributing their Chinese-made GPS products from Israel instead of the US.  Skips the whole tariff war and other nonsense.  No real cost to us because we already had an office there and the engineering company that designs them is based there.  I would imagine other companies are doing similar measures.  That way we can continue business with the US and China without a financial hit.  I feel bad for American companies that manufacture here in the US and get their raw materials from China.  Kinda sucks for the farmers too. But hey, capitalism could care less about patriotism or any given country. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1