Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

178 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Imaginarynumber1
Posted (edited)

Surprised the resident bootlickers havent chimed in yet about how it's all some ploy to smoke out the deep state operatives that have hidden themselves in Israel's government and made the Jewish people in the US not vote for him which is OBvIOUSLY why he called them disloyal so that only TRUE republican Jews will vote for him and something something MSM something something Clinton, something something libtar**.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

the question that begs to be answered is what exactly has he been chosen for.

To make America Great again. 

Where have you been...other than in front of a TV watching CNN?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Victim status. I think most of what he does between now and election day 2020 will be to set himself up as the victim of a (maybe multiple?) grand conspiracy to justify his election day numbers.

Oh I totally agree - I think the whole lot of these pollies are in full prep mode for fear of getting egg on their faces in the future.  :lol:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
28 minutes ago, joc said:

To make America Great again. 

Where have you been...other than in front of a TV watching CNN?

My friend whatever your smoking isn't from the dispensary, I will bet that it's Gerbil turds. 

You have obviously lost your mind, I wouldn't watch CNN for all the money in the world. I suspect that you do though when know one is looking. 

Thats what happens when you smoke Gerbil turds.    

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

MEANWHILE.....

...at the Wall...

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

Currently: at the wall

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, joc said:

MEANWHILE.....

...at the Wall...

 

Ok, so you saying he was chosen to build a wall that truly an accomplishment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, joc said:

MEANWHILE.....

...at the Wall...

 

So um.....dude you really should watch the videos you post :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, joc said:

Currently: at the wall

 

Ok so you watch CNN and CBS, I am not surprised.

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, joc said:

Currently: at the wall

 

Stop it youre killing me !!:lol:

A US government agency forced open a gate in the private border wall

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Ok, so you saying he was chosen to build a wall that truly an accomplishment.

You are damn right he was chosen to build the wall.  Look at Europe and there 'open borders'.  How is that actually working out for them.

Most Americans are able to understand that their property is 'their' property.  Do you lock your doors at night?  Of course not.  The first job of President is to protect the American people.  Most of us get that our border on the South is being compromised.  That's very problematic.  Trump is working on that! Despite pushback from the Leftists. And he is winning.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Did you even watch the videos I posted?  Obviously not!  Had you...you would have seen that they were initially denied a permit by the Mayor...and then  GRANTED a permit...BY THE MAYOR.  DUDE.....

WAKE UP!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Ok so you watch CNN and CBS, I am not surprised.

No...I don't.   In order to watch that garbage I would first have to have TV ...which I do not...I have a TV but not ...TV.  I watch NCIS on Netflix.  That's about it.

In case you haven't noticed...those are ....YOU TUBE ....videos.   

But I digress...Trump was saying what he said about being chosen as it relates to CHINA...and trade policy.  He was actually voted in office and will be reelected on a wide agenda known as Making America Great Again.  Trade is part of it...Border Security is part of it...Economic prominence is part of it.  And he is winning on all of it.   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 minutes ago, joc said:

You are damn right he was chosen to build the wall.  Look at Europe and there 'open borders'.  How is that actually working out for them.

Most Americans are able to understand that their property is 'their' property.  Do you lock your doors at night?  Of course not.  The first job of President is to protect the American people.  Most of us get that our border on the South is being compromised.  That's very problematic.  Trump is working on that! Despite pushback from the Leftists. And he is winning.

Like others have said did you watch the videos, nothing has been done yet. Even the Mayor of El. Paso thinks the project is foolish. I agree that a Presidents first priority is to protect the American people. However, after all the people that have been killed in mass shootings since his election, they have just started to do something about it, that's not protecting the American people. 

How many mass shooting are happening at the Border, most of us understand that stopping the mass shootings is more important. Maybe he was chosen for that. Please stop with the Leftist Bull Crap you sound like a broken record, everything isn't about the Left, Right, or Center. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
20 minutes ago, joc said:

Did you even watch the videos I posted?  Obviously not!  Had you...you would have seen that they were initially denied a permit by the Mayor...and then  GRANTED a permit...BY THE MAYOR.  DUDE.....

WAKE UP!

Yes I did watch the video. Clearly you didnt return the courtesy and read my link. Sad.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Like others have said did you watch the videos, nothing has been done yet. Even the Mayor of El. Paso thinks the project is foolish. I agree that a Presidents first priority is to protect the American people. However, after all the people that have been killed in mass shootings since his election, they have just started to do something about it, that's not protecting the American people. 

How many mass shooting are happening at the Border, most of us understand that stopping the mass shootings is more important. Maybe he was chosen for that. Please stop with the Leftist Bull Crap you sound like a broken record, everything isn't about the Left, Right, or Center. 

You are incorrect...there is no center...there is only Left Right.  The Left road leads ultimately to Totalitarianism.  The Right road leads to Freedom and Independence.  There is no middle ground there.

I did watch the videos.  The second one shows the wall ....large swaths of it...how did you miss that.  And it wasn't even Trump doing it...it was the people of El Paso.  

Keeping our borders safe is a doable thing.  Mass shootings are from twisted individuals...a totally different animal.  Comparing Apples and Oranges is something the Left is famous for.  Pick a side and be comfortable on it.  There is no Center. Only in political maneuvering. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 minutes ago, joc said:

No...I don't.   In order to watch that garbage I would first have to have TV ...which I do not...I have a TV but not ...TV.  I watch NCIS on Netflix.  That's about it.

In case you haven't noticed...those are ....YOU TUBE ....videos.   

But I digress...Trump was saying what he said about being chosen as it relates to CHINA...and trade policy.  He was actually voted in office and will be reelected on a wide agenda known as Making America Great Again.  Trade is part of it...Border Security is part of it...Economic prominence is part of it.  And he is winning on all of it.   

I don't really care if he is reelected or not. He is the most entertaining President we have ever had, no other can make me laugh like he does.

Who cares where the videos came from, you posted them so you also chose the news agency which reported the story. I think it's funny that you don't have a TV, but you kinda do, come on which is it.

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes I did watch the video. Clearly you didnt return the courtesy and read my link. Sad.

No I didn't read all of it...until now.  I figured the headline said it all....so the Leftists don't want a gate....what they really don't want is the wall....whatever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't really care if he is reelected or not. He is the most entertaining President we have ever had, no other can make me laugh like he does.

Who cares where the videos came from, you posted them so you also chose the news agency which reported the story. I think it's funny that you don't have a TV, but you kinda do, come on which is it.

 

both actually...I don't own a Television...haven't for years.  But I did get one for my wife a couple of Christmas's ago.  She likes to watch movies and stuff...so in order for her to have a better viewing than her laptop...she now has a TV ...sits at the foot of the bed.   But we don't have Television streaming into our house.  Only Netflix and such.  If I watch anything ...mostly it is NCIS off of Netflix.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

Illegal immigration tripled under Trump from Obama, Mexico hasn't paid for a wall, and a single mile of new wall hasn't been built by Trump.  Some private citizens built a wall but that is about it.   If Trump was a general contractor for a construction site, I would say he is two years behind schedule........

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
3 minutes ago, joc said:

You are incorrect...there is no center...there is only Left Right.  The Left road leads ultimately to Totalitarianism.  The Right road leads to Freedom and Independence.  There is no middle ground there.

I did watch the videos.  The second one shows the wall ....large swaths of it...how did you miss that.  And it wasn't even Trump doing it...it was the people of El Paso.  

Keeping our borders safe is a doable thing.  Mass shootings are from twisted individuals...a totally different animal.  Comparing Apples and Oranges is something the Left is famous for.  Pick a side and be comfortable on it.  There is no Center. Only in political maneuvering. 

Your wrong the center is in my opinion the Libertarian partY, so yes there is middle ground. Mass shootings are one of the biggest problems in the country right now, ask any of the survivors if that isn't a fact. Americans across the country are frightened to go into public places, including Churches, kids are afraid to go to School. How can you compare that to Apples or Oranges, your the one who said his first job is protect the American people it's a serious problem, but obviously not to you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, joc said:

No I didn't read all of it...until now.  I figured the headline said it all....so the Leftists don't want a gate....what they really don't want is the wall....whatever.

Next time watch before you post, but thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
18 minutes ago, joc said:

both actually...I don't own a Television...haven't for years.  But I did get one for my wife a couple of Christmas's ago.  She likes to watch movies and stuff...so in order for her to have a better viewing than her laptop...she now has a TV ...sits at the foot of the bed.   But we don't have Television streaming into our house.  Only Netflix and such.  If I watch anything ...mostly it is NCIS off of Netflix.  

JOC, this is the last thing I am going to say in this thread is this. I beleive you are a very passionate person when it comes to politics. I also think that you belevie everything you say and I can respect that. You deserve the right to an opinion just like I do and that I think we both can agree on. But I also know we will never agree about this subject so it's not worth continuing this back and forth banter because neither one of us will change our opinion.

take care

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
19 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Mass shootings are one of the biggest problems in the country right now, ask any of the survivors if that isn't a fact....

Mass shootings are the biggest problem ?

Deaths through mass shootings in 2019: 246

Deaths through traffic accidents in 2019: 26740 (100 x mass shootings)

Deaths through suicide in 2019 : 47133

Deaths through accidents: 170,000

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
19 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Mass shootings are the biggest problem ?

Deaths through mass shootings in 2019: 246

Deaths through traffic accidents in 2019: 26740 (100 x mass shootings)

Deaths through suicide in 2019 : 47133

Deaths through accidents: 170,000

He expected you to be led by your emotions not facts.

Just because a small number of people feel strongly about something doesnt make it the most important thing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.