Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

178 posts in this topic

Gwynbleidd
9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Thank you.  I sometimes tend towards conspiracy and that is what I see with the gun laws.  We have very strict gun laws but they are not upheld consistently and there are a lot of loop holes.  Each state also has different gun laws on top of the federal gun laws.  Lately I have been seeing the conspiracies that get blamed on the government actually being perpetrated by big money.  If you ever want to know why a law got replaced, changed or enacted that inhibits every law abiding citizen in the name of "safety" follow the money, who profits, that is where the conspiracy is.  The "mythical 1%" wants more control of the "99%" whether that be in extermination, or enslavement.  But I think that is only part of it.  If you watch any network television you can see it is programming.  Mental Programming.  I noticed it in the 70's when I was a teenager and we only had 3 networks and PBS. 

When that crazy man shot at and missed President Reagan and hit Brady instead an attempt to take away our guns was made, very blatant attempt in the name of national security.  It stunk of manipulation and Brady was the collaterla damage.  The intention was never to kill President Reagan, he was the best puppet (until our beloved Trump) the owners had ever had.  The intention was to round up all the guns and make it illegal to have one.  That, of course, didn't work.  And other attempts have been made as well, none of them worked the way intended so we now have big media making a big deal over mass shootings.  We are all supposed to be in fear of anyone who owns a gun, the problem is that in most states, the majority of people own guns for a plethora of reasons. 

As for licensing, ok, but not like a drivers licenses that have to be renewed.  Yes training would be a good idea.  However it is could be become another bureaucratic monster, which we have too many of already.

I don't doubt there would be mental programming even today, probably on a much grander scale than the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and this century....MK Ultra was real after all.  Of course so many people deny it, but I love a good conspiracy.  Makes one open their mind to other possiblities which imo is a good thing. :D 

Desertrat56
8 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I don't doubt there would be mental programming even today, probably on a much grander scale than the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and this century....MK Ultra was real after all.  Of course so many people deny it, but I love a good conspiracy.  Makes one open their mind to other possiblities which imo is a good thing. :D 

My favorite conspiracy is this one:  The Music of Time by Preston NIchols.  :lol:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Preston+Nichols&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

• Like 1

Raptor Witness

After having some additional time to digest this curious phrase that Trump uses, I’m afraid the sad underlying truth, is that what President Trump likely really means by saying, “I am chosen one,” is that he believes he is the protector of Israel, not the United States against China, chosen by a majority of voters.

In fact, if you recall, Trump wasn’t chosen by majority of the voters in the United States, he was chosen by the electoral college. He fell short by several million votes in terms of the populace.  

By claiming to be the protector of Israel, he sets the stage for himself to be the literal historic figure, who appears at the end of the Times of the Gentiles, to perform the duties of a Savior of Israel,  against its northern enemies. He is saying, I was chosen by God.

This is in fact, no laughing matter for Christians, who have the wisdom to discern what this likely means. 

We can argue, and debate what he really meant by this, but if he meant what I suspect, then the stage is set for a darkness unlike any other in our entire history. 

The reason is simple, Trump makes Jesus Christ his rival on earth, as in heaven.