Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Nnicolette

Human teleportation patent

Nnicolette

I was looking over this interesting abandoned patent and its such a shame that it was discontinued early on because the creator was m.i.a.  Is anyone familiar with the science behind this project? I am curious how they got a patent considering that it working is a requirement. Why was it reassigned to someone else? Who is familiar with patent procedures?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060071122A1/en

• Like 1

joc
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

I was looking over this interesting abandoned patent and its such a shame that it was discontinued early on because the creator was m.i.a.  Is anyone familiar with the science behind this project? I am curious how they got a patent considering that it working is a requirement. Why was it reassigned to someone else? Who is familiar with patent procedures?

There isn't a patent on this.  There is a patent application publication number.  That doesn't mean they were granted a Patent on it.  They weren't. It is actually an abandoned application and says so on the publication:

2019-08-23

Application status is Abandoned

Click HERE to see the difference between a patent and a patent application.  

Patent Application Number Versus Publication Number

Also called the patent's serial number, patent applications all receive an application number from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). If the application is approved and the invention is officially patented, the patent will have a full patent number.

Application numbers follow this format: XX/XXX,XXX with a forward slash after the first two digits. The full patent number follows this format: X,XXX,XXX. If a patent is published, it will also receive a publication number with the following format XXXX/XXXXXXX.

Edited by joc
  • Like 2

RabidMongoose
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

General Relativity says that gravity is the curvature of space-time but doesnt state just how many spatial dimensions are involved. No evidence has yet turned up from gravitational wave detectors that gravity could be the curvature of more than three spatial dimensions. That doesnt mean that it isn't, just that we dont have the evidence to support this. 

Work is currently being done on a theory called `Higher-Dimensional Einstein Gravity` and there is the possibility of field interactions in `Hidden Sector Physics` which could include gravity.

Now lets talk about this guys patent. He is claiming that he travelled incredibly fast down a street (giving the appearance of teleportation) due to gravity affecting more than the usual three spatial dimensions. He is claiming two propellers on a propeller plane flying above him were out of sync with each other altering the phase angle of the combined gravity wave so that it propagated out down at least one extra spatial dimension where the speed of light is different.

The claim is that time flows at a different rate in the `at least one extra spatial dimension` allowing him to move 100 metres down the street incredibly fast. So fast, it gave the appearance of teleportation. After thinking about two propellers, I fail to see how their collective interaction could alter the phase angle of a gravity wave in higher dimensions. Why? Well because the two propellers are themselves only three dimensional objects.

Lets go with his claim of teleportation being true but ask why would the propellers have caused it? If we walk around a typical office in summer where there are several fans on cooling people down then how come we have never experienced teleportation ourselves? If the guy teleported it has nothing to do with the gravity interaction of two propellers.

I would be more inclined to believe him if he said he was in a trance when out walking and it caused him to teleport down the street. Why? Well people experience a different flow rate of time during a trance. We have all been there when we snap out of a daydream to discover two hours have passed in what seemed like 15 minutes. He could have put forward a conscious awareness based theory of wormholes and teleportation.

I would also be more inclined to believe him if it was an unusual scenario involving electro-magnetism because we dont know how that unifies with gravity yet. Or maybe even if he put forward a hidden sector theory. But no... we get the lame thing with two propellers that can easily be dismissed by anybody with two desk fans.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

Desertrat56
12 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I don't think it has to work to get a patent, it just has to be unique somehow. There are a lot of patents that were granted but never developed.