Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free cartamoncy reading

DivineSoul

Hello, I'm recently started learning cartamoncy reading. So I want to practice this more. I'll give free cartamoncy readings for 10 people who are interested. I'm still very new & I won't be able to give you depth readings but I'll try my best to give some insight.

I do yes/ no questions, 3 card spread. I give readings related to love life & career life. 

My guidelines are,

I need you name & if there is others person, I want their name also/ I don't do pregnancy, legal & third party situation readings/ you can DM you question.

Hope you guys will help me to practice. Thank you. 

Edited by DivineSoul

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DivineSoul

• Lynny

• Lenaa

• saucy40

Ok.

• 4 weeks later...

What a wonderful gift , thanks so much for the reading. It absolutely resonated with me & it confirms what I was feeling. Spot on! I appreciate it, very much.

Thankyou so much! I was debating on what do to with whom im interested in right now. Your reading gave me guidance and really made sense with my situation. Very much appreciated (:

Hi, I'm now more confident about my readings & I'm getting good feedbacks. So anyone who interest to get a reading you can request anytime. xoxo

Hi,

Thanks for the reading. So let's see how my situation unfolds. I'll keep you posted with updates if you like. I'm not sure if they should be posted here or for me to message you privately.

• 6 months later...
On 8/23/2019 at 9:09 AM, DivineSoul said:

Hello, I'm recently started learning cartamoncy reading. So I want to practice this more. I'll give free cartamoncy readings for 10 people who are interested. I'm still very new & I won't be able to give you depth readings but I'll try my best to give some insight.

I do yes/ no questions, 3 card spread. I give readings related to love life & career life. 

My guidelines are,

I need you name & if there is others person, I want their name also/ I don't do pregnancy, legal & third party situation readings/ you can DM you question.

Hope you guys will help me to practice. Thank you. 

Hi, is your post still open ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I would really appreciate a reading is possible. What are my husbands true feeling and intentions?  Junell and Dontate. Thank you so much in advance