Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Washed ashore

Agishe

The article reveals what it is.

The mystery animal from the sea is none other than a common seal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Still Waters said:

spoiler alert !

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

spoiler alert !

Dammit! You ruined it for me! :angry:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Still Waters said:

PURE DISINFORMATION.

• Haha 1

Whats cool the lady finder nailed it right off,

its like the Montauk monster, a proven raccoon, given a Vikings sea burial but to this day some believe other known or unknown creatures, and on MQ some dr at plum island said it was defiantly a pug dog, boy did he drop the ball.

• Like 1

I feel like I just got Rick Rolled. :P

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

and on MQ some dr at plum island said it was defiantly a pug dog, boy did he drop the ball.

Really?! Which "Plum Island"?  I have one near me. Is it in Massachusetts?

12 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Really?! Which "Plum Island"?  I have one near me. Is it in Massachusetts?

Ill look at my monster quest episode, or if you are bored or have leisure time its tacked onto the jersey devil episode you likely can find it on YouTube, I assume the plum island is in that area,

its an old episode back when the Montauk creature was found and speculations ran wild,  the plum island dr was from the gov center that claims to study illnesses of hoved animals but i guess the center also attracts attention of the conspiracy theory folks, like a mini area 51, so they got dragged in as some thought the creature had excaped from there.

this dr overlooked many features and pushed that it was a boxer dog, it was later proven to be a raccoon, but had oddities as in red blotchy skin and a strap type thing on its leg,  the bloating threw a lit of people off too.

not long back i read an interesting blog, some frat boys claimed they found this poor dead raccoon where they were hanging out partying and i assume drunk, so they get the idea to give it a Vikings funeral, they make a little raft strapped it up and light it on fire and set it adrift, for me as goofy as that tale may sound it does explain why the creature did look burned and had a teather tired to it.

But its been well proven to me to be a raccoon.

I thought it was a seal from looking at it. The upper jaw/snout is gone. What looks like white teeth is just part of the skull.